Mad Love | Park Jimin βœ“

By kingguk_

highest rank: #37 β€’ psychopath park jimin au β€’ He leans forward, covering his mouth and whisper, "Only I can... More

Introduction
Tame Park Jimin
1; Don't challenge me
2; Please, love me back
3; Stay.. please stay with me
4; You're unbelievable
5; Neither am i his
6; Like what you see?
7; Don't name it love, please
8; Are you threatening me?
9; What do you mean?
10; I don't know.. but want to know
11; I'll be there to catch you
12; What's your mood tonight?
13; Wild night, tonight (1)
14; Wild night, tonight (2)*
15; The hell happened that night?*
16; I want her
17; Mind eating together?
18; I like us like this
19; Certainly.. i'm ruined
20; You're driving me crazy*
21; Mr. Park wants to see you, now
22; You're mine.. i'm yours
23; Behind this sickening obsession
24; You miss her, don't you?
25; I hate when you lie
26; Stop pushing me against the wall
27; A trip to Busan
28; Have you ever been in love?
29; Make the right choice
30; Too fragile to break so effortlessly
31; Leave hers before i break yours
32; What do you want?
33; All that he is hiding
34; She might have feelings for him
35; Don't play me for a fool
36; It's not your fault.. never was
37; The calm and collected seems uneasy
38; Tell him.. i am sorry
39; Nothing remains the same
40; Ruin me before i ruin him
41; Beach! Bitch?
42; Try my luck, once more
43; I did something, i shouldn't have
44; Two bodies mold in one*
45; Perfect disaster, me and her
47; How do i start?
48; You and you only
49; History repeats itself
50; I'm getting back to my life*
51; You like it, put a ring on it
Love me, give me some mad love*
thank you
bad love; spin off
1 million reads
1 year already
Long Time No See

46; Hiding the truth and lying?

43K 2.2K 1.9K
By kingguk_

CHAPTER 46

- past

New day, same way.

Jimin came to visit the girl again though she would not know about him at all. He had been sitting closely while reading the book silently as his fingertips trailed over the embossed paper.

Thoughts wandered around his head as he changed his gaze out the window where he saw some kids playing and people chatting, laughing around in their hospital gowns. Lips curving into a thin line as he witnessed, who were normally playing and laughing despite the sufferings.

How can he live in the moment when his thoughts never feel like his own. It's hard for him to admit, still that he was broken.

"Jimin.."

His voice brought him out of his reverie, turning around to face his best friend who stood by the door frame, casually with arms crossed against his chest.

"How long are you going to sit here?"

"Just few minutes more," Jimin replied instantly while staring at the sleeping girl on the hospital bed. Her skin as pale as a ghost, lips had no colour in them, she looked nothing like human.

When Jimin brushed his fingers against hers it felt cold as ice. The old warmth she carried was long gone and he really missed that feeling. He missed her alot.

"Are you okay, Chim," Taehyung asked, knitting his brow together, showing some concern, that's what he had been doing since past months.

He sighed, lifting and bringing her hand close to his lips only to press a soft kiss before answering, "Breathing fine,"

The same old answer from the same changed Jimin. Convincing everybody she can save him, but she was the who made him fall.

"Good lord, why you make it so hard?" Jimin cooed, interwining his hands with hers, staring deeply ever inch of her body. How badly he wished, she wakes up any moment and puts her arms around him, as always.

Jimin was told not to speak or talk much in her room, specially something sensitive because there was some concern that sense of hearing was the last to be affected by coma symptoms.

Therefore, a coma patient would hear what was said in the room.

Sighing, he placed her hand back against the hospital bed, "I miss you so much. Please come back to me, Y/N."

Jimin had no idea how long he had to wait to hear her voice again. It's hard for him to grow accustomed to an empty house where the only sound of breathing would be his, because he didn't know how to stop the memories of them from turning into nightmares.

Taehyung tried his best to distract him and his bestfriend from the painful memories, but no matter how hard he tried, they still came back to haunt them.

Months passed by awfully slow making it seem like years. Though, it had been six months only, that she was put into a coma by a hit-and-run, still no one knew who hit Y/N.

Another day, another way

Jimin collapsed on the cold floor, after hearing the news, watching his hands getting whiter from the pressure it had to endure.

He wanted to cry, wanted to scream and finally end it, end his life. He was tired, all these sleepless nights and what he recieved in the end? It's as if he ran on the path of thorns that led him to a deep pit.

Sight blurry, lips dry, throat itchy.

It was like a never ending nightmare. It was worse than death itself to him as death was an escape from your misery but this had no escape.

Jimin wanted fresh air as he couldn't breathe. His legs worked up themselves, gathering all the strength to go up to the hospital roof. He opened the door and the morning breeze welcomed him, looked at the blue sky with squinted eyes.

The sun was shining to its brightest, spreading the warm light through the wide sky. The weather was nice but he wasn't. He went straight to the edge, desperately searching for something that can put him at ease.

But fate had something else for him in mind. Such is the decree of fate that every wish becomes a source of pain.

Wet eyes opened, he could see the world he had lived in until now and it was such a cruel one to live in.

The noise that came back, hit his ears like distant calmness, numbingly. Jimin felt someone pulling him back, upon turning he saw Taehyung panting before him.

"Are you crazy, huh?"

Taehyung was horrified, when he got no answer, his voice cracked. Suddenly, pulling Jimin roughly towards him, showing his anger.

"Were you going to jump from here and end your life?" He yelled without thinking. His chest heaves up and down as his eyes saw red. Anger flashed through his face moreover scared to see what was going in his head, now. It was the first time for Jimin to witness this side of him.

Jimin bent down, screaming out loudly while covering his head with both hands. He screamed and screamed until turned into loud cries.

"She doesn't remember me, she doesn't."

Taehyung can't help but squat down with him against the hard floor, trying to hold him but Jimin flinched away.

"I am hopeless, whatever happened is killing me now." Jimin voice shakes while speaking, pathetically.

A single thread of hope is still a very powerful thing but if that string is cut no one can save you from going down the hill.

Taehyung, his best friend held him close, with tears in his eyes. He cupped his face, lifting it up for him to see right through his eyes, right through him.

"Chim just listen to me, okay?"

"You're not hopeless," Taehyung smiled through the pain, "Okay? You're someone."

Jimin shook his head whinning and trying to push away his hands off his face but Taehyung cupped it tighter.

"Jiminie, you're my best friend. I need you because you're my brother and you if you want to end your life, you're going to take me with you."

That was it, Jimin couldn't hold it anymore instantly throwing himself completely in his bestfriends arms and cried like no tomorrow. He removed the purple snapback from his head and handed it to Jimin, smiling.

"You know what purple means?"

Jimin sniffed, wipping the tears away while shaking his head like an innocent kid. Taehyung giggled, eyeing the purple snapback, "It's the last color of the rainbow colours."

They both stayed there, under the sun, no caring about what future had planned for them.

"Purple means I will trust and love you for a long time." Taehyung giggled, tapping the snapback. Jimin smiled and said, "Don't tell me you just made it up," making him let out a loud snorting laugh as he shrugged his shoulders.

All in the moment they knew, don't give up great things take time.

-

"Aren't you going to see her?" Dr. Kim asked, sitting on the opposite sofa in his cabin room. He was here to inform everything about her condition to Jimin and Taehyung.

"Do you think I can? she doesn't remember me, she doesn't remember anything at all," Jimin answered simply. How was he supposed to stand before her when she hardly remembers her own name.

Dr. Kim was not only his family doctor but was like a big brother to Jimin. He sighed, fixing his glasses on the bridge of his nose, carefully, "Do you want her back?"

Upon hearing those words, Jimin snapped his head instantly towards his direction. With an obvious look on his face, he spoke politely, "I love her still, Namjoon."

Jimin nodded his head, agreeing. How could he not have the girl back? Who he waited for six months to get back to a normal life. He convinced himself that whatever happened with her only he was the one to blame and if given a chance he would do everything to fix what he messed.

On the other side, Namjoon had a plan but wasn't confident about it. He knew better than anyone about her condition but what he also knew, she was quite comfortable around him, when she got concious at first. No idea how, why?

"I have a plan it's kinda dramatic, I don't know if it makes total sense or no also needs a lot of patience," Namjoon confessed while eyeing Jimin closely. He very well knew the younger man who sat before him is everything but patient.

Jimin sighed, pressing his lips together. It looks like he was fighting with his inner demons before giving a small answer to Namjoon.

Finally, he said, "I will be patient with everything and anything as long as Y/N belongs to me."

Namjoon explained them her condition, it wasn't that she partially lost her memories, it was a complete case. Her stress level was way up before the accident that can be one of the causes of complete loss of memory.

"You need to trust me, Jimin." He placed one hand on his, holding them.

Jimin looked him in the eyes and stuttered, "I never lie specially to Y/N."

"You are not lying, just molding the truth-"

Jimin cut him off before Namjoon could even complete his sentence, "Into a pretty lie?"

They both started at each other for a few seconds. Namjoon huffed out a deep sigh, removing his glasses to rub his face in attempt to calm himself, "That's not what I meant exactly."

Jimin never lied. But then again he was ready to do anything and everything in his will and power for her. He was ready to fight against his fate, won't give up... can't give up.

"There is very thin line between, hiding the truth and lying?" Taehyung suddenly spoke, catching the other two's attention. He spoke less but when he does, things made sense to everyone.

There is a difference between the two. The difference is that lying is not being truthful and hiding the truth is just plain not telling it. But regret is present in there both.

"Yes.." Namjoon breath, "Hear out my plan once?" He is risking a lot for Jimin but it doesn't matter when it comes to help the family in need and Jimin is indeed a family to him.

Jimin nodded his head, giving his full attention to the older male, now. No more thoughts running wild in his head. He wanted to be calmer to understand what Namjoon had for him in store.

"She is an orphan, right?" said Namjoon.

Jimin sighed, "Yes she is.."

"This is why I am going to give her my last name."

Jimin narrowed his eyes at him, baffled. For a second, he couldn't make out what he meant but before he could ask further to clearify his confusion.

Namjoon continued speaking, "I am going to be her older brother as well as doctor. She is going to go home with me after being discharge from the hospital. I am going to take care of her, just like any other real brother."

Jimin wasn't convinced but he stayed calm and listened to him first, not losing his patience.

"I need to win her trust completely. I need to sound convincing while being her oppa." He said, eyeing the younger ones to read their expressions.Taehyung popped an idea, grabbing everyone's attention, once again.

"How about we make her attend some college? she always wanted to do her further studies taking psychology as a subject." Taehyung suggested.

Namjoon clapped his hands together, smiling big, "That's perfect, tae. We should let her live a normal life instead of treating differently."

Jimin never did that before how could he do now. Being orphan doesn't mean you are not allowed to live a normal life. Lost but he trusted them, the only people he was left with, "I won't let her attend the college alone though,"

Namjoon and Taehyung exchanged quick glances, confused. Taehyung was fast enough to hold Jimin's hand, comforting him. He knew everything was overwhelming for Jimin.

"What are you planning," He asked, side glancing the boy who sat beside him. "I am going to attend the college with her," said Jimin, no stuttering.

"What?" The other two said in-sync, bewildered, things were turning differently now and none of them knew what would be the consequences of their actions.

"You and Hoseok are going to come too. I'll handle the admission thing for the four of us, leave that to me."

Jimin tapped his fingers against the table while thinking about how he was going to make the head of the Seoul National University, his father is one of the trustees of the college that will be make it easy for him to get admission even though he was already graduated.

Just throw the money and you'll be in command.

Namjoon sighed, "But why are you going to attend the college?"

Jimin looked at him, and explained, "I can't just go and tell her that I love you and you love me too, we were together since we were kids, you were carrying my child that you lost with your memories. That's not possible, is it?"

Taehyung snapped his fingers together, interrupting him, excited as he figured out what his bestfriend was up to. He suddenly got up from he sofa while rambling the words out.

"You are going to meet her in the college as a stranger and make her fall in love with you all over again. Am I right or am I right?"

Jimin rolled his eyes at him being so loud and noisy, nodding his head, "Yes, I am going to do everything that she did to me, will take her to the places, we used to go. I am going to show, I got nothing but mad love for Y/N."

Namjoon grasped the whole mix of ideas, they just rambled out. Though, he was the one who came up with this idea but now he was the one having second thoughts regarding this whole thing. What if they make it more worse than this? But was it possible to make this situation more worse?

"That's not the only reason you are willing to attend the college again even though just for the show." said Taehyung.

Jimin was caught off guard as he gulped down his throat, harshly while avoiding his gaze, "Maybe..."

Namjoon looked at Jimin and Taehyung too. Jimin was easy to read for Namjoon but an open book to Taehyung. He doesn't even need to read.

"You don't want anyone to claim what's yours," Taehyung mumbled lowly while licking his dry bottom lip while shooting a quick side glance to his direction.

Jimin cracked his neck, smirking though pain flashed clearly into his eyes as he stared intensely at Namjoon, "No one can claim what belongs to Park Jimin."

author's note:

one more past chapter is next and if you still have any confusions my personal messages are always open.

vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.6K 67
"Fuck me" You whispered. "With all my pleasure, Sweetheart" "I love you" You again muttered against his shoulder, holding him closed to yourself, na...
304K 6.3K 30
" I just want you to love me harder.. " I whispered.. You and Jimin have been best friends since your parents have been friends so basically they've...
3.6M 233K 132
"Jimin...I have to tell you something." "What is it?" "I um...I'm p-pregnant..." His face suddenly contorts with both confusion and disgust as his he...
268K 16.1K 36
SPIN-OFF of "Crazy in love" He tied up her wrist with a strong rope, tears were streaming down from her face and she was praying that some come and s...