The Bad Boy's Camera Girl ✔️

By lonelylooseer

Evaluna Adams loves to takes pictures of anything and anyone, her life isn't as good as she wants it to be an... More

~Author's Note~
~Characters~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Outifts for Ch. 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
¡NEW BOOK!

~Chapter 5~

1.3K 28 11
By lonelylooseer

A/N:
That's Evaluna's room. Just imagine her wall with more pictures and lights. lol. Two updates in one day? She's an active gal everyone.

ps: not edited

-lonelylooseer

"So you're telling me, that jerk called you dumb because you got there late?" Veronica asked.

I nodded.

After I stopped crying on her shoulder, she forced me to tell her what was wrong. I told her everything, from my father hitting me to whatever just happened with Axel. Bella and Isaac's best friend, Alex also know about the abusing.

Speaking of which, I took out my phone and had sixty-five missed calls from Isaac.

I called him back.

"Where the hell are you?!" He said with anger.

"Can you come pick me up at Veronica's?" I asked him lowly.

"Eva, what's wrong?" He asked, anger nowhere to be heard in his voice anymore.

"I'll tell you about it later, just please, come?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll be there in five minutes." He said.

"Okay bye." I said and clicked.

"I'll tell Bella about it later." I said to her.

"He's so stupid." Veronica said. "I'll help you with the project though."

"No, it's okay, I can do it by myself, you have your own to do with Nathan so I don't want to put more pressure on you." I said to her.

"Nathan!" She said. "I'll tell him what he did to you!"

"No, please don't. I don't want them to turn their backs on him." I said. "Just don't tell anyone please, i'll tell Bella later."

There was a horn that was honked outside.

"I love you Eva!" Veronica said as she gave me a hug.

"I love you too!" I said.

I walked down the stairs. "Bye Mrs. Perez!" I said to her as I waved.

"Bye Sweetheart! Take care!" She said.

"I'll try." I mumbled. "You too!" I said as I opened the front door and got inside Isaac's car.

"Hey baby sis!" He said.

"Hey." I said. "I'll tell you when we get home." I said.

"Okay." He said and drove home.

After about five minutes we got to the house. I opened my door and closed it after I got out.

I walked up to the front door and opened it. I went up to my room. I sat on my bed. I waited for Isaac to come in here.

I checked my phone and saw two messages; one from Veronica and one from an unknown number.

"So tell your big brother what the hell happened." Isaac said as he closed the door and little and sat on my bed.

"So I had this project to do..." i started off and told him everything from the beginning of us being picked as partners together to what just happened.

"That little bitch." he mumbled aggressively and lowly.

"Language." i told him. I hate swearing and i hate it when other people do it too.

"Sorry." he said. He pulled me into a hug and i hugged him back.

Sometimes it's nice to know that people have your back with everything, even if they don't really know the whole story of me being abused. In this case he does, but even if he didn't he'd be there for me.

"Alright then, imma go play video games and if that little bitch ever tries to do anything again, tell me and i'll take care of it for you." he said with anger.

"No, i don't want you to kill the guy." i said to him.

"He deserves it." he said

"No one does." i tell him softly.

"Okay, i won't do anything." he says and leaves to go into his room.

I turn to face my wall, since my bed is next to the wall, i looked at all my polaroids, that i hung up with lights.

There were so many pictures of Veronica, Bella, Ally and I. There was even pictures of me and my dad before he turned into the monster I desire.

I laid down still facing the wall and took out my phone. I looked at the message i got from Veronica.

Veronica:

I gave your number to Axel cause he wanted it.

I replied back and said okay. I looked at the other message from the unknown number.

Unknown:

Luna, i didn't mean those things, i was just really pissed off and annoyed and i'm a very impatient person. Please forgive me. I'm sorry.

I didn't know if i wanted to be petty and not answer or be nice and forgive him quick. I decided to be petty and go with the first one. If he wants my forgiveness he has to work for it.

I looked at the time: 7:30 pm.

I yawned. I turned on my tv and put on Netflix. I was about to start a movie when i heard something hit my window.

I crouched down and got off my bed and crawled over to the window. I looked behind the curtains and i find someone i wanted to avoid.

"Open your window Luna, I know you're in there, i can see you." Axel Parker said from the window next door to mine.

I got up from the floor and stood in front of my window. "What do you want?" i asked him, crossing my arms over my chest.  

"i see you're still mad." He says.

"Well Yeah, no skittles, Im not gonna let you off the hook that fast." I said.

"No skittles?" He asked.

"Stop trying to change the subject." I told him.

"Okay, Fine. Look Luna," he started off looking into my eyes. "I didn't mean any of that stuff, im just a very impatient person," he says chuckling. "And when I'm impatient I start to get mad and blow up on the first person I see." He said.

"Look I cant tell if that's something you made up or not." I said.

"I'll make it up to you, Luna." He said.

"How?" I said.

"There's this carnival," he started off. "And my little sister wanted to go with her friend and I am taking them, so that I don't have to go alone, you wanna come?" He said.

"You have a sister?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah I do, you in?" He asked.

"When?" I asked

"Saturday, in the morning so we can go eat breakfast, I'll come by." He said.

"Just tell me what time and I'll be down by then." I said avoiding eye contact now.

"Alright then." He said and smiled.

It wasn't a smirk. It wasn't a fake smile. It wasn't a grin.

It was a genuine smile.

I smiled at him back.

"Why don't you genuinely smile anymore?" He asked me all of a sudden.

"W-what do you mean?" I said stuttering over my words.

"I mean, like, back in fourth grade your smile made my day, and I loved it when your eyes shined when you were happy. And now it's like you look happy but eyes and smile don't show it." He said.

I stayed silent.

"Axy!!" A little girl's voice yelled.

"Yes Princess?" He yelled back.

"Where were you today?" She said again before actually coming into his room.

I looked at her closely. But not that close cause that would be weird and plus I'm a window away from being inside his house.

She had some similarities but if you didn't see them together they wouldn't look like siblings.

She had green eyes and light brown hair while he had brown eyes and almost black hair. But their facial features are quite similar.

They have the same shaped lips as well as long eyelashes and same shaped nose.

"I had to help a friend with her project, but that friend never showed up so I stayed at the park for a little more." He said to her.

"You went to the park without me! How rude." She said and pouted her lip and crossed her arms over her chest.

He chuckled and smiled at her. "I'll make it up to you princess." He said. "I'll take you to the carnival on Saturday, and in the morning we'll get breakfast."

"Yay!!" She said and started jumping.

She then turned to face me but her eyes were closed. She danced a little more before she opened her eyes.

"Axy? Who is that pretty girl in the room across from you?" She asked him in a low voice.

"That's Evaluna." He said.

"She's pretty." She said to him.

He chuckled and I blushed.

"Luna meet Lilliana. Lilly meet Eva." Axel introduced us.

"Hi Lilly." I said to her and smiled. She gave me a big toothy smile.

"Luna is going to come with us to the carnival, is that okay?" He asked her.

"Yeah, I just hope she isn't like your other girlfriend, the mean one." She said.

"Luna is the exact opposite of Crystal." He said. "Luna is nice and would never hurt a thing if it was in her way." He smiled at her.

She smiled and then yawned.

"Princess, you tired already?" He asked her and she nodded.

"Yeah, I went to school, played at the swings at recess and then ate lunch and then we did an art project at school which was really fun." She said all in one go.

"Alright then, go change into your pajamas and then I'll put you to bed okay?" He said.

She nodded but before going away she turned and looked at me and smiled. "Goodnight Eva!" She chirped.

"Goodnight Lilly." I said back and smiled. She turned around and ran into the room across from his.

"You're such a good brother." I said, my words slipping out before I could register it.

"Thanks." He said.

"Axy, im done! Can you sing me a lullaby?" Lilly yelled.

"Okay, I'll be right there and yeah I will." He yelled back.

I looked at him. He sings?!

"Well, goodnight Luna." He said as he smiled and winked.

I smiled back, "Goodnight Axy." I said and winked as I closed my window.

I laughed when I saw the reaction on his face. His face was pink from embarrassment.

I closed my white curtains and went to my closet. I picked out a black long sleeve and some short pajama shorts that were pink and had cute bunnies on them.

I charged my camera battery and plugged in my phone and I laid inside my covers.

It didn't really take me that long to fall asleep, although I had a specific brown-eyed boy invading my dreams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861K 24.4K 30
"They always say that a bad boy is like a fire and he needs snow to tame him and calm him down. Some may call me the snow to his fire. But that's not...
147K 4.2K 31
We've all read stories about the bad boy and the good girl. But what about the bad girl? Allison Marie Moore goes be Ali. She is a 17 year old girl...
72.3K 3.2K 46
How bad can a good girl get? With her entire future planned out in excruciating detail, all Adelina Baker wants is to protect her little brother and...
33.8M 1.2M 45
Reece Bremer goes through life with a scowl and cold personality. Jessica Andrews goes through life with a glowing smile and positive outlook. Reece...