The Bad Boy Alpha Mate

Kim_reed219 tarafından

"You're mine sweetheart." He growled and pulled me into his chest. "Um sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not... Daha Fazla

The Bad Boy Alpha Mate
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 (continued)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (last chapter)
Question and answer?
Answers!
Extra Chapter?
Extra Chapter!!!
Omg!!!
New Cover!!!
Im going to rewrite this
Extra Chapter #2
You guys are amazing
I know you want it!!!!
REWRITE!!!!
Important announcement

Chapter 12

109K 3.4K 219
Kim_reed219 tarafından

James' POV

I waited until Damon left to go to her door. Deciding to ring the doorbell, I waited for someone to answer. Seconds later Becky opened the door.

Before she could say anything I grabbed her wrist and pulled her outside slapping my hand to her mouth.

Muffled screams erupted from her parted lips as I dragged her to the trunk of my car.

"Shh. Becky. Baby. You're okay now. You'll be alright." I whispered into her ear as I pet her perfect brown hair. "Why don't you just take a little nap?"

And with that I hit her over the head, knocking her out. I placed her gently in my trunk and shut it. Once I had gotten into the drivers seat Becky's mom ran out and started yelling as I drove away as fast as I could.

Once Becky's mom was out of sight I pulled out my phone.

"I got her. I'm on my way." I muttered into the phone and hung up.

Damon's POV

I quickly got home to get ready for my bowling date with Becky. The moment I stepped through my front door my phone started to ring.

"Hello?"

"Damon! Damon! Oh thank god! Please! You need to come back! Hurry!" Becky's mom cried through the phone.

"Slow down. What happened?"

"H-h-he took her!" She heavily bawled.

"What!?" I roared. "Who? What do you mean took her?"

"I think it was that James you were talking about. And-and he kidnapped Becky!"

"I'll be there in 5 minutes." I said and hung up running back to my car.

He won't get away with this. If he puts a hand on my Becky I'll rip his head off.

So... Did you like the double update?

I know it's pretty short but I'll update again soon. I'm going to the beach with my cousins tomorrow so I'll be busy for a few days so I'm sorry if you don't get an update.

Please vote and comment! I love reading the comments!

Love you guys and I'll see you again in a few days!

-Kim💙

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

116K 5.5K 47
"I am visiting under unusual circumstances. I won't bore you with the details but I have lost something of mine and I was hoping you could help me fi...
543K 15.4K 37
"What do you want now?" she said gritting her teeth as he got closer and closer by every second. "I want nothing else but you Angel..."he whispered...
151K 5.5K 19
When Ezra saw her, he couldn't believe it. She couldn't be his mate. He already had one. There was some mistake. This was just some sick joke. It had...
619K 20K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...