Don't Forget Me {NaLu fanfict...

By TheBiscuitQueen

When a mission goes wrong, Lucy loses her memories to an evil mage named Elimar. She doesn't have a single me... More

Chapter 1: The Mission
Chapter 2: Let's do this
Chapter 4: Memory keeper
Chapter 5: Familiar faces
Chapter 6: The past is heavy
Chapter 7: Confusion
Chapter 8: Friends by heart
Chapter 9: The truth revealed
Chapter 10: The thoughts I dedicate to you
Chapter 11: A game of time
Chapter 12: Are we there yet?
Chapter 13: I can hear you
Chapter 14: It's time
Chapter 15: So close, yet so far
Chapter 16: The last of her
Chapter 17: Realizing the mistake
Chapter 18: It's now or never
Chapter 19: I'll keep my promise!
Chapter 20: The final battle
Chapter 21: Home is where my family is
Chapter 22: I'm home [FINAL]

Chapter 3: Unexpected

2.3K 86 41
By TheBiscuitQueen

Hey, mina-san!

I hope you enjoyed the latest chapter. I know I only have, like, 12 readers, but seriusly. That's enough for me. Like, 12 different people (I think xD) Gosh... thanks, man. Thanks!

No multimedia today, but if you have some music that you think the other readers would like for this chapter, then feel free to leave the song name in the comment section. ^^

I went a little crazy with this chapter... It was funny to write, so I just wrote what was on my mind...

Now, on with the story!

//Le author-san
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucy and Natsu were guarding the front of the forest. The forest didn't have as many trees as it looked from the outside, because it was full of big trees with big treetops. The big treetops managed to cover the whole view to the sky. Broken branches, gray and dry leaves and pinecones, covered the forest floor.

Natsu and Lucy were both looking serious, though there always was a joke in the air. Either they were teasing each other, or one of them came up with something ridiculous out of nowhere. 

"Smelling anything, doggy?" Lucy teased while leaning against a tree. They had been guarding for about fifteen minutes and Natsu had already complaint about how bored he was, twice!

"Nope, it's still the same." he sighed and looked up at the treetops. "I wonder if any of the others have found something."
___________________________________________________________________________________

"Zeref," The black haired mage said, bowing down for his master. "Can you describe the new information about chosen one, please."

"Yes, my trust worthy, Elimar." Zeref said, sitting on his throne. They were in a large hall, with red candles hanging from the wall, black floor and walls and long black benches standing in a row. ((A/N pretty much just imagine the Harry Potter dining hall with a gothic theme)) "The chosen one is a celestial spirit mage, she's a female. She's from the guild Fairy Tail. I've only gotten a few visions of her since we last spoke. She has blond hair, but I'm not sure about how the face looks. Her name is Lucy Heartfilia."

"Hai, master." Elimar said, still bowing. "I'll get her for you. And together we will bring back eternal chaos." Zeref smirked down at Elimar.

"Now go," Zeref exclaimed. "Remember the plan. Use the powder I gave to you, do the spell and then we'll wait some time before we bring chaos back. In that way we will have more fun."

"Yes, master." Elimar said. He stood up and turned around to walk out the hall. This was going to work so well.

"Use the power I gave you well," were the last words Zeref said before the door shut. "And enjoy yourself."
___________________________________________________________________________________

It was hot. How did it even get so hot? Gray held tight around of his shirt, forcing himself to keep it on. He didn't find his clothes when he dropped it last night. This was his last outfit.

Wendy and him had taken an entrance each. Gray had taken the east entrance, which were just the place where the city wall didn't touch each other, and a path from the outside came through. If either Wendy or Gray found something they could get Carla or Happy to transport them. They were just in the area.

"Stay on, clothes," Gray muttered to himself. Over and over again. Plus, he couldn't fight a criminal half naked, now could he?

Suddenly a man, wearing a black cape with gold edges, walked by. His face wasn't showing. Gray could feel a lot of dark aura coming from the guy, but he couldn't just attack him with no evidence.

"Excuse me," Gray said as polite as he could. "I'm from a guild called Fairy Tail, and right now we are investigating the city. I have to ask you to show me your face before you enter... Please." The man didn't say something at first.

"Fairy Tail, huh?" he finally mumbled, and Gray could particular hear him smirk. First Gray just nervously stood there, but suddenly the man disappeared into a cloud of mist.

"H-huh?" Gray looked around him, no sight of the man, and when he looked back the mist cloud wasn't there either. 
___________________________________________________________________________________

Nothing had changed the past half an hour. The trees were shadowing for the burning sun, which Erza was grateful for. She was leaning against her sword from her everyday armor. Suddenly a man appeared from the shadows from some trees. He wore a black cape with gold edges. His face weren't showing. Erza got a shock, but it didn't scare her away.

"Stop right there!" Erza exclaimed, pointing her sword in the man’s direction. "I command you to show your face, or it'll be worse for yourself." The man made tsk sound, and she could nearly hear him smirk. 

"I mean it!" Erza exclaimed a little louder. "Show me your face, or I'll have to attack you." Again the man uttered the tsk sound, before he disappeared into a cloud of mist and flew fast toward Erza. As it hit her she uttered a yelp, and was blown a few feet back. When se looked around the mist was gone.

If he was going that way... That meant... Natsu and Lucy!
___________________________________________________________________________________

Lucy had sat down, still leaning against the tree. Natsu were climbing another tree, but he kept slipping down, which entertained Lucy a lot.

"You do realize that, that tree has no branches that you can climb on right," Lucy grinned, looking at the naked tree, with a koala-looking Natsu attached to.

"Yeah, just go ahead and laugh," Natsu said, trying to climb higher. "I'm up there in no time. I just have to..." Before he could say anything more he began sniffing something. A different scent.

"Found something?" Lucy asked whilst getting on her feeds again.

"Yeah, this is definitely a new scent." Natsu said, jumping down from the tree and started searching for the scent like a dog. "It's everywhere! I don't get it. It's like the scent is a new smell of air. I can smell it everywhere!"

"Okay, we need to be prepared." Lucy said as she held a hand around her keys in her belt. Natsu put a protective hand on her shoulder, while looking around in the air to see, if anything suspicious happened. Suddenly a black mist cloud appeared in front of the tree Lucy had been sitting by. First the cloud just moved a little further, but then a man stepped out of it.

"Who are you?" Natsu asked the man. His cape was shadowing his face. Then the took down the hoodie from the cape, and a face showed. He had medium length hair, slight reddish eyes, a scar over his mouth... He was... the man on the request!

"I'm Elimar." He said, smiling evil to them. "And you must be... Natsu Dragneel. The famous dragon slayer, am I right?" He smirked at Natsu, who tensed his whole body. Then Elimar looked over at Lucy and said: "Ahh... You must be... Lucy Heartfilia." He smiled at Lucy with a friendly smile, but his eyes were still evil looking.

"How do you-" Lucy didn't finish her sentence before Elimar interrupted her.

"I know what, because I'm here just because of you." He said smiling, taking a step forward. Natsu immediately stepped in front of Lucy.

"What do you want with Lucy?" Natsu growled as he gently pushed Lucy a few steps back. 

"What 'villain' would I be if I told you that?" He smirked as he made gesture with his hand, which blew Natsu about ten feet away. As he did the gesture his eyes glowed red, as on the poster, but immediately turned reddish again. 

Natsu landed on his chest and uttered a cry of pain. He tried to get up immediately, but his body wasn't ready to do that.

"N-Natsu!" Lucy exclaimed. She wanted to run over to him, but she couldn't move. "W-why can't I move?!"

"Uh, that must be my work," Elimar said with fake and sarcastic guilt in his voice, raising his hand. Out of nowhere Gray, Wendy, Happy and Carla came flying. Happy carrying Gray and Carla carrying Wendy. As Happy put down gray, he sprinted over to Natsu, to help him get up, though it wasn't the biggest help.

What a timing, Lucy thought relieved. 

"What's happening here?" Wendy asked as Carla put her down.

"T-this man... Elimar... Wants something with Lucy!" Natsu snarled as Happy helped him up. Gray turned to Elimar who just were smiling, still with an evil glimpse in his eyes.

"Bastard!" Gray growled, about to smash his fist down in his palm. Out of a sudden Elimar snapped his fingers and a big golden half circle surrounded Elimar and Lucy. A shield. When Natsu got up, he stormed against the shield, but was just blown back again.

"Natsu!" Lucy exclaimed again. Her body was still unable to move, but she could still move her head, slightly. Elimar turned his focus to her again. He was smiling the most of the time, but this time his smile turned into a creepy grin. He snapped his fingers again and Lucy fell on her knees. She let out a quick yelp.

"Lucy!" Natsu yelled from the other side of the shield. He knocked as hard as he could on the shield. Lucy tried to turn her head, but she couldn't; her body was under control.

Elimar put his hand a few inches away from her forehead, and a sudden wave of pain shot through her. Her eyes widened and she let out an ear-piercing scream of pain. Her body was shaking as she screamed, which was understandable when she couldn't twitch in pain, or even stir.

"Yamete!" Natsu and Gray screamed at the same time. Wendy were tearing up a bit. Another sudden wave of pain shot through Lucy, and her scream were refreshed, louder and more blood freezing.

"Too much... P-pain... AH!" Lucy croaked through her screams. She could feel warm water flowing down her cheeks. Tears.

Is this how it all ends? she thought as another wave of pain shot through her.

Natsu was horrified. His best friend was being tortured on the other side of that magic barrier, and he couldn't do anything to help her. He turned around when he heard the sound of someone running, and he found a just a horrified Erza.

"W-what is going on here?" she asked, even though it was obvious. Lucy was being tortured. But he assumed she needed some background information. 

"This guy... Elimar... h-he wants something with Lucy." Natsu exclaimed, looking like he could cry. "And I c-can't break through this barrier!"

Suddenly the screams stopped behind them, and they immediately turned to see what was happening. They found a panting, crying Lucy, sitting on her knees. Her palms were solid planted on the ground.

"Why are you doing this?" Erza exclaimed angrily, slamming her palm against the golden shield. Elimar just let out a chuckle, while he was searching his bag for something.

"Oh, hello, Titania. Glad you could join us," Elimar said, like he was talking to an old friend. "My real goal isn't to torture your friend, dear Titania." He said as he pulled up a jar with some golden powder in. "I won't tell you my goal, but I'm sure you'll figure it out what I'm doing when she wakes up." 

"N-no... stop please!" Lucy squeaked, trying to breath normally. Elimar just smiled and shook his head. He then stuck his hand into the jaw, and took a handful of powder. 

Erza, Gray and Natsu were all slamming their fists at the barrier, in a pathetic attempt to break through.

"Yamete!" Natsu screamed with his lungs full force, hitting the shield as hard as he could. A cracking noise occurred from his hand, but he ignored it and kept hitting it. Nothing worked.

"Omnium obliviscaris!" Elimar yelled as he threw the powder at Lucy. She coughed lightly.

What is happening? Natsu thought. Both of his palms were solid planted on the shield. 

Lucy let out a chocking noise that made Natsu's blood boil. How could he even do this to Luce? His Luce!

“Fire Dragon's,” Natsu exclaimed, raising his flaming fist into the air as he ran forwards. “Iron Fist!” As his fist hit the shield nothing happened, he was just blown back.

"What are you doing to her?" Wendy exclaimed, also participating in the shield-smashing process.

"Didn't I just tell you that I wouldn’t tell you, stupid girl!" Elimar exclaimed, looking in Wendy's direction. 

"D-Don't... call... her t-that..." Lucy croaked, shivering. It was clearly to see that she was trying to stir, but it didn't work.

Elimar stepped a step closer and squatted in front of her. He then whispered something into her ear, whish made tears stream down her cheeks. With his finger he drew a golden 'X' in front of her.

"Stop it, you bastard!" Natsu screamed as he slammed his body against the shield. "I will kill you if you touch her again!" It just made Elimar smile. I gently pushed the golden 'X' against Lucy. It morphed into her body and left a red mark on her chest. She then turned the whites of the eyes and fell unconscious. Natsu felt tears streaming down of his cheeks, and he could hear Wendy sob too.

Elimar then turned into the black mist and disappeared.  
___________________________________________________________________________________

What just happened to Lucy??

You have to find out in the next chapter; Memory keeper. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 1.4K 19
Natsu turned evil and is abusing Lucy, Lucy goes on a mission with Gray and will they develop feelings for each other? While on the mission they met...
4.1K 195 27
Have you ever wondered what would have happened if it wasn't Natsu who saved Lucy at Hargeon? Lucy Heartfilia is a strong and capable celestial wiza...
292K 8.6K 23
(Hiyas, I will be revising the story as of 3/15/15 , I will keep to the main story line but with minor details being added here and there! I do not k...
211K 5.6K 33
~ undergoing editing ~ The guild is about to have a war against Zeref. Something strange is going on with Natsu, he hides it from everyone till the d...