The Curse of Espeon and Umbre...

ScribbleKingdom tarafından

Is it really true love? After everyone left to pursue their dreams, what if everyone came back to Lumiose, to... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: Cursed Failures
Chapter 2: The Sun and the Moon
Chapter 3: Worries and Flurries
Chapter 4: A Star Still Shining Bright
A/N
Chapter 5: The Nightmarish Dream
Chapter 7: Uncovering the Unordinary
Chapter 8: Golden Sunshine (Part 1)
Chapter 8: Golden Sunshine (Part 2)
A/N
Chapter 9: Broken Smile
Chapter 10: Frozen Fears
Chapter 11: Rusted Silver
Chapter 12: Magic Moments
Chapter 13: Friendly Meetup (Part 1)
Chapter 13: The Friendly Meetup (Part 2)
A/N
Chapter 14: Coming Clean (Part 1)
Chapter 14: Coming Clean (Part 2)
Chapter 15: Amour the Battle! (Part 1)
Chapter 15: Amour the Battle! (Part 2)
Chapter 15: Amour the Battle! (Part 3)
Chapter 16: The Meaning of Friendship (Part 1)
A/N
I GOT TAGGED!!!
Chapter 16: The Meaning of Friendship (Part 2)
Chapter 17: Swimming Stream
I got tagged! (again)
Chapter 18: Shining Truth
Chapter 19: Midnight Blossom
Chapter 20: New Discoveries
Chapter 21: Forgotten
Chapter 22: Flood of Fear
Chapter 23: Finally Knowing
Chapter 24: My Heart And Soul
Epilogue
Coming Soon.... (and a thank you message)

Chapter 6: The Truth Behind Lies

1.2K 37 81
ScribbleKingdom tarafından

Hi, everyone!  Sorry it's taken me so long to update this.  I've been really busy with school and stuff, so... yeah.

But, by the time this gets published, hopefully Chapter 7 will be out too!  (Also be prepared for lots of fluff coming up)

Enjoy!

Serena

"This is really good, Clemont!" Serena joyfully said to Clemont as she ate the delicious meal.  "Even though part of it caught and fire and all, it's still tasty!"

"Uh, thanks, Serena!" Clemont stuttered back to her, clearly embarrassed.  "I guess it could do with a good smoking.  After all, explosions are my specialty!" Serena, and definitely Bonnie, laughed after he said that, prompting Clemont to laugh as well.   

"Yeah, Serena's right!" Bonnie said.  "Big Brother, you have to get better at that.  Explosions don't attract Keepers!"

Clemont sighed.  "Bonnie, I appreciate your efforts, but-"

"You can't stutter when you talk to girls," Bonnie continued, effectively ignoring her brother.  "Like what you did to Serena!  Girls don't like that sort of thing."

"Actually-" Serena tried to cut in, but Bonnie stopped her.  

"Oh, be quiet, Serena!  I know who you like.  And he doesn't stutter one bit!"  Bonnie gave her friend a knowing look.

Serena wanted to murder Bonnie after she said that. 

"Who does Serena like?" Clemont perked up, looking at Serena and smiling intensely.  

Serena instantly went red.  "I-I... uh..."

Wait.

Where was Ash?

Serena screamed.  I forgot!  How could I forget about Ash!?!?

"What is is Serena?" Clemont asked with a concerned look on his face.  

"I forgot about Ash!" she yelled again, ignoring everyone else and quickly making a plate for him.  She rushed off to the tent.

Poor Ash... her must be starving by now.  I must have upset him.  I know he won't forgive me.  Perfect.  Now I've ruined all my chances.  He won't forgive me.  He won't forgive me.

I hope he forgives me.

Pikachu

Ah... this is so good! he thought.  He stuffed some more Pokemon food in his mouth.  "Isn't this good?" he commented to Talonflame, who had his own mouth full too.

"You're right Pikachu," the fire/flying type agreed.  "It's delicious!" he stuffed some more food into his mouth.

Pikachu sighed and watched the other Pokemon eat too.  They were still a pretty large group; Braixen, Pancham, Sylveon, Dedenne, Bunnelby, Chespin, and Luxray were all still here.  Pikachu also spotted Espeon eating somewhere off to his right, and he gave her a wave with his tail, and she replied with a soft murmur.

However, they'd also had some losses.  Even after all this time, it still felt weird that Goodra, and then Greninja, weren't here with them.  And now, after the loss of Noivern and Hawlucha, it felt even more empty.  Pikachu still remembered how the two had wanted to start their own adventure, how they had wanted to go off together.  Ash, being the person that he was, let them go, but he'd still cried a little.  Pikachu remembered comforting him all night.

Wait...

Ash... where was he?  

He isn't with Clemont, Bonnie, and Serena, but-

That was when he heard Serena scream and saw her run towards the tent, with a plate of food in her hands.

We forgot about Ash!

"Talonflame!  Ash!  WE FORGOT ABOUT ASH!"

A surprised squawk was heard from Talonflame as Pikachu practically dragged him to the tent, and he heard footsteps coming from behind him too.  When he turned, he saw both Espeon and Sylveon following them.

Sorry Ash...  

Ash

 Where is everybody?  Ash wondered, then shook it off.  Forget it.  They probably don't want to tend to a failure like you.

Ash sighed.  He was hungry as ever, and he was still in shock about his loss in the tournament.  He was still pretty shaken from his shrinking, and he was still a little scared that the Umbreon would come back.  All the battling emotions inside his head tired him, and, worst of all, the "no one cares" feeling crept into his head now.

He felt like crying.

He needed comfort.  No, he wanted comfort.

Why would a failure like you need comfort?  Just pretend you're fine.  People like you when you have a smile on your face, so put one on-

"Ash?"

Ash turned to see Serena barreling into the tent.  Again, he footsteps were to fast and hard for him to bear, so he just fell onto his back.  He heard Serena gasp.

"Ash!" she cried, setting the plate down and crouching beside him.  "Are you alright?"

He gave her a weak thumbs up.  "Never better," he said with his normal cheerful attitude, and he let her help him up, leaning on her finger for support.  "Thanks," he said breathlessly.

"No problem," was Serena's nervous reply, and Ash felt a little guilty for making her feel this way.  He heard more footsteps, and he looked past Serena to see Pikachu, Talonflame, Sylveon, and Espeon bouncing into the den.

"Ash," Serena started, turning his attention back to her.  "I'm... I'm sorry for being late and all, I-"

"Save it, Serena," he started, but then realized how rude that was.  He quickly fixed his mistake.  "Uh, I mean it's okay, you have other things to do, and I get that-"

"Ash, don't lie to me," Serena said sternly.  "You can be mad at me." he heard her voice stutter on the last few words, as if she was worried that he would be mad at her.  

Ash stuttered.  "I... I..." he didn't know what to say.  All the emotions were coming down too fast, in a whirlwind he couldn't control.

"Ash?" he barely heard Serena's voice.  "Are you okay-"

Yeah, that's when he started crying.

He heard Serena gasp and he felt her pull him into her palm, gently shushing him as he cried.  "It's okay," he heard her keep saying.  "It's okay."

After a few minutes, eventually, the tears stopped.  He just sat there like an idiot in Serena's hand, not knowing what to do.

"Ash," he heard Serena say carefully, and he looked up into her big blue eyes.  They were full with worry.  "You don't have to worry, okay?  I will always be there to protect you.  I'll always help you, no matter what!  That's what friends are for, right?" when Ash didn't respond, she kept going.  "Ash, you're a special person to me.  I will always care about you.  I'll always love yo-" Serena screeched and stopped herself.

"I-I meant that I'll always love your friendship with me, and we'll always be fr-friends!  Uh, yeah!  I'll always be there.  Remember that." she couldn't see it, but Ash was smiling to himself.  Trust Serena to bring his mood back up.  

"Thanks, Serena," he said.  "You don't know what this means to me right now."

Serena smiled.  Ash smiled even brighter.  He loved her smile.  It always gave him the strength to never give up, even when times were tough.  Like now.

"Okay, Ash," Serena said determinedly.  "I'm going to stay here with you, and you're going to eat your lunch.  And, don't forget, you still have to tell me what happened!" she giggled a bit, and pushed the plate closer towards Ash, then sat down herself, awaiting his response.

Taking a tiny bite of the food, he nodded.  "So, I was there, sitting on this log, and then...."

Oh my word this chapter was so long.  Sorry 😅 

Anyways, hoped you enjoyed!  Next up will be Chapter 7, so watch out for that!  More amazing Amour coming up next, after the break!

Now... for our Pokemon Question of the Day: Would you choose to enter the Pokemon Univer-

Nah, too easy.

Take #2: Which type: Dark or Psychic? 

Umbreon: I AM WATCHING SO CHOOSE WISELY 🤪

 Anyways... have an awesome day/night!

Stay tuned ;)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

19.2K 445 15
Shiori Anderson's life is boring and ordinary until Ayato Sakamaki came to her school. Now the vampire is forcing her to be his "property". Shiori...
126K 4.8K 24
Lucy Heartfilla and Juvia Lockser were best friends since childhood as they both grew up in Phantom Orphanage and were picked on by the other childre...
250K 6.4K 67
Unexpectedly for Sakura, she finds out that Sasuke return the same feelings for her. Yet Naruto is still in love with her. But a certain event change...
777K 26.2K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...