Get Into Your Arms

Por HoranMalik

Ariana Stutler a girl who loves One Direction and Justin Bieber till one day she moved to a new school as she... Mais

Get into your arms
Chapter 1 : I am such a fool.
Chapter 2 : My new life
Chapter 3 - Crazy Over You
Chapter 4 - Unexpected guest, Smile day
Chapter 5 - Second Kiss
Chapter 6 - My arms around you
Chapter 8 - Justin .... Bieber
Chapter 9 - Baby i love you
Chapter 10 - The fight, The love triangle.
Chapter 11 - The Secrets
Chapter 12 - A Day Without You.
Chapter 13: Can we fall one more time?
chapter 14 - Our separate ways... Really?
Chapter 15 - It's too late.
Chapter 16 - Secrets.
Chapter 17 - Over again.
chapter 18 - Enchanted

Chapter 7 - In other Arms

249 5 0
Por HoranMalik

"We will stop here for a while." Louis went on. He stopped in front an amazing restaurant. Not bother with the name of the owner which written on the top of the restaurant. 

We get out of the van. People stared at us and whispered to each other. Calm down Ari. You are with One Direction! One freaking Direction. I walked calmly. Suddenly, Zayn grabbed my wrist and pull me closer WhatTheFudge is he trying to do? We re in public Zayn! He walked with me. Holding hands. God. He is taken! I won't people hate me. I WON'T I WON'T I WON'T. I tried to let his hands go but he is even stronger than me. I leaned to him and whispered .

"You are taken. Remember that. Let me go." 

He let go of my hands and i walked faster than ever. Liam, Louis, Harry and Niall have left us behind. So, i left Zayn. As i get into the restaurant, the restaurant was peaceful and amazing and suits the blue colour. and GOD i miss Jason. He loves Blue and Purple! He is such a fun kid. He is calm at everything. He'd never been rush when he does something. He wants everything PERFECT. Truthfully, he is the right guy to fall in love with.

"Ari, over here.." Louis called my name. I smiled and walk over to them. I took a sit next to Liam but then Zayn came out of no where sit next to me with a serious look on his face. I smile at him but he gave me a fake smile so i turn to Liam.

"Liam.." I called him.

"Yeah..?"

"where are we going actually?"

"Somewhere... You'll love it. I promise that." He smiled.

"Okay? I would freaking love it if Justin Bieber was there!" I stuck out my tongue.

"We'll give you more.."

"Really?" I asked him with a big smile on my face.

"Yes..." He said with a smile.

I smiled back to him  and look at Zayn. I look at him while he stared at me. God. I put my hands down to my lap and and just wait for the food. 

"I am so freaking hungry!" Said Niall.

We just laugh and some sarcastic came out of the boys' mouth. I just laugh and suddenly my hands feels warm as someone hold em. I look at Zayn and he smile. I knew, it was him. I let it go and look at him back. He gave me a 'Please-Don't-Be-Mad' look. What should i mad? There is nothing! He get close to me and he took my hands again. I look at our hands and it's perfect together but i knew, one day, there is someone who will ruin it. 

"Ari.." Liam nudge me.

"Oh, yes?" I asked him. Still not letting go of Zayn's hand. 

"Zay..-" Suddenly my phone rings and i have to let go of Zayn's hands. Whoever are you, you are so annoying. This is not the perfect time! 

"Wait a min.." I took out my phone and i have missed call from Jason and he sent me a message. 

'.. I love you and i mish you my pwincess.." 

I smile when i read it. Liam looked at me weird but then i showed him the and he smiled.

'..I mish you too. When will you arrive? Love you too..'  

"So, lucky." Zayn whispered.

"Lucky?"

"Yeah, he love you. so much" 

"True. I can see that. Glad, he'd never fooled me." I sarcastic.

"What? Ari.." He turned to me. GOD. Can he just please at least think about people around him! It's not like that's just two of us. 

I looked at the boys and all of them are looking at us. I look at Zayn, he still stare at me. 

"I am.. sorry" I told him. This is getting harder!

"So, let's eat!" Niall went on.

"We are not waiting for Jason?" I asked. This is awkward but when will i meet him. I really need him now!

"He will come right away.." Liam said.

"Oh, okay.." 

We have our food, dishes and everything on. But, still Jason is not coming..

Jason.. 

Jason (POV)

It's hurt when i let go of Ari's hands and gave it to someone else. Someone who she loves. Someone who she has been dying to be with. Ever since One Direction came, Ari became different! Different at all. All i want is her to be happy. Want her smile always on her face. How i love her charming smile. Her adorable face. I miss her so much. One minute is like One million thousand hours. I took out my phone and stare at the phone screen. Picture of me and Ari. I wish, we are not just friends. I checked her number and sent her a message.

'.. I love you and i mish you my pwincess.." 

Then i get on the folder special for me and her. Just me and her. No other else. I look at each photos of me and her then smiled. Suddenly, Erik nudge me. He sat next to me. Mason drive, Nick at the passenger sit. Connor next to Erik. 

"Dude, go on." Erik went on.

"Yeah, don't tell us you are going to stay as her best friend?" Connor interrupted.

"You loved her. Go on with it. You worth it man." Mason who was driving try to advice me. Seriously? Mason? He is falling in love with that hot chick, Tiffany but never told her. What's wrong with that?

"She love someone else. Not me. Calm your farm down guys.." 

"I know, lovin' her ain't easy.. Pretty sure it's worth a try!" Nick went on.

"You on your Bieber. God. you and Ari wouldn't stop about that kid.." I went on. Well, yeah Ari loves Bieber. So, we are planning on something for her.

"See? You know her very well. You worth her man.. AND DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY IDOL MAN.." Nick went on and wide eyes. That's it how i hate talking to Belieber.

"Ohh mann" I laugh and so the others.

"So, we are here....!" Mason went on. God. I want to get out now. Now. I want to meet her and hug her!

We walked in the restaurant, We looked for One Direction. 

"Jason, over here!" Liam called us. 

I looked at him and my smile grew bigger. Ariana! I walked to them and Ariana stood up. She went to me and GOD i feel nervous. As i reach out to her, She hug me then i hug her back. 

"I miss you baby.." I smiled and kiss her forehead.

"Awwh, miss you too.! Why you are so late?" She asked.

"Just having hard time. Waiting for Nick to get some hot chicks' number" I smirked at Nick and his eyes widened open.

"Oh, you are not flirting with them right?" She asked me like i am her boyfriend! That's not what she really meant. She want me to fall for the right one. Not just like a random hot chick who had been guarantee have no virgin at all.

"No baby. Nope.." I smiled. I sight at Zayn and his face seems angry. Well, i shouldn't do this in front of her. I've told him to take good care of Ari. 

"Won't you take a sit and eat?" Louis asked me. 

"Oh, yeah.." I let go of Ari's waist and went away. Suddenly, she grabbed my hands.

"yes?" I turned to her and smile.

"Won't you sit with me?" She asked. 

"No babe. It's Zayn's duty to take good care of you love.."

I looked at Zayn "Will you Zayn?" I asked him even though it's hard but i have to get over it. 

"Yeah.." 

"Now go.." I told her and she obeyed me.

I took a sit and have some food and dishes. We taked about stuffs and others. We talked about girls. Danielle, Eleanot and lat but not least. Perrie. 

"So, Zayn how long have you guys been dating?" Nick asked. 

What the hell! I look at Ari and her face full of sadeness. Disappointment.

"Well, uhh just 2 month.."

"Ohh" We mumbled.

"So, Ari are you single or dating Jason?" Niall asked. Seriously, this kid? But i love his question!

"Single. No, me and Jason are just friends. Best friends." Ari went on and put a fake smile.

"Yep.. We are just best friends. Forever.." I smiled and wink at Ari.

"Well, guess we have to go now?" Liam went on. He is like a leader. I like him. He is such a gentleman.

 We walked out and Zayn held Ari's hands. I can say nothing. Just stare at them. That Should Be Me..

~__________________________________________________________________________~

TO BE CONTINUE ;)

Continuar a ler