Mad Love | Park Jimin āœ“

By kingguk_

highest rank: #37 ā€¢ psychopath park jimin au ā€¢ He leans forward, covering his mouth and whisper, "Only I can... More

Introduction
Tame Park Jimin
1; Don't challenge me
2; Please, love me back
3; Stay.. please stay with me
4; You're unbelievable
5; Neither am i his
6; Like what you see?
7; Don't name it love, please
8; Are you threatening me?
9; What do you mean?
10; I don't know.. but want to know
11; I'll be there to catch you
12; What's your mood tonight?
13; Wild night, tonight (1)
14; Wild night, tonight (2)*
15; The hell happened that night?*
16; I want her
17; Mind eating together?
18; I like us like this
19; Certainly.. i'm ruined
20; You're driving me crazy*
21; Mr. Park wants to see you, now
22; You're mine.. i'm yours
23; Behind this sickening obsession
24; You miss her, don't you?
25; I hate when you lie
26; Stop pushing me against the wall
27; A trip to Busan
28; Have you ever been in love?
29; Make the right choice
30; Too fragile to break so effortlessly
31; Leave hers before i break yours
32; What do you want?
33; All that he is hiding
34; She might have feelings for him
35; Don't play me for a fool
36; It's not your fault.. never was
37; The calm and collected seems uneasy
38; Tell him.. i am sorry
39; Nothing remains the same
40; Ruin me before i ruin him
42; Try my luck, once more
43; I did something, i shouldn't have
44; Two bodies mold in one*
45; Perfect disaster, me and her
46; Hiding the truth and lying?
47; How do i start?
48; You and you only
49; History repeats itself
50; I'm getting back to my life*
51; You like it, put a ring on it
Love me, give me some mad love*
thank you
bad love; spin off
1 million reads
1 year already
Long Time No See

41; Beach! Bitch?

45K 2.1K 2.3K
By kingguk_

CHAPTER 41

-

"Y/N!"

Jimin inhales sharply, opening his eyes wide, heart quickening. A thin layer of sweat covering his whole body, the shirt is completely damped in his sweat, sticking on his skin at different places.

He looked around him, still in the mini bus Yoongi arranged for their trip to Busan. It is empty as he scrutinizes around the area.

"Where is Y/N?" Jimin panics, though he just woke up from a deep slumber still all he cares about is your well being.

Not able to see you around, he heeds the outer area from the window. A loud sigh escapes his mouth, rubbing his eyes to get a better vision of the outside view.

The large familiar mansion surrounded by a beautiful garden filled with different flowers and a huge fountain is right before his view. He smells the fresh scent of flowers, filling up his nostrils completely.

"You woke up, finally!"

A familiar voice rings through his ears, jolting his head up at the direction of the voice.

"Go away!" Jimin groans, irritated.

"Eh! someone woke up on the bad side." Yoongi scoffed, stuffing his hands into the pant's pockets as he stands tall in between the seat area. "Y/N is with Tae, if that's what you want to know," He informes without the dizzy male asking.

Jimin gets up from the back seat and makes his way out of the bus, shoulder brushing against his forcefully. Yoongi doesn't say anything, he doesn't get angry as he knows how hard is for Jimin to be back at the place he once called hell.

Stepping down the last stair of the mini bus, Jimin huffs in some fresh air while stretching his body, he cracks his neck side to side.

Little does he know, two pair of eyes are focused on him deeply. You, stare at him the moment he steps out of the bus. You, stare at him when he stretches up his arms, moaning.

You, stare for longer than you should at a particular place on his body; his waist, the V line is so deep craved against his hip.

The pants he wore, are hanging low around his hip as tiny bit of his calvin klein shows. Eyes stuck, just could not look away. Too late as Jimin already sees you checking him out.

Flustered, you look away placing one hand on your warm cheek. "Shit.." You say inaudibly before looking back at his direction.

Jimin is still staring at you but this time, a wide smirk spreads across his plump lips.

Taehyung pokes his elbow against your sides, stealing your attention from Jimin. You look at him with lips slightly parted, "What?"

He blinks his eyes, rapidly while curving his lips downwards and asks, "Why are you both staring at each other like that?"

"Like what?" You ask, confused.

Taehyung giggles, wiggling his brow in a teasing manner, "You know what they say," leaning against your ear, he speaks in deep voice, "Women may flirt, but men pounce."

You grow tense due to the sudden closeness not only that but the same dark pair of eyes are still staring, fixed on you; Jimin is still staring at you.

"Huh.." You look at him, baffled.

But before Taehyung can say anything as a response, your attention gets stuck on the man walking towards you. Fuck!

"He is coming to talk to you, now." You say, looking away.

Taehyung chuckles, cutely, "Oh Y/N, trust me he isn't coming for me," He pauses as you stare at him with a shocked expression, "But coming for you.."

That's when it all hits you, Taehyung purposely got close to you only to trigger Jimin, so he could come and talk to you as he did not speak even a single word with you through out your way to here.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asks Taehyung but his gaze is fixed on you, observing you. You blush, trying to look away but can't.

"Talking?" Taehyung answers.

"Yeah, right?" eyes still stuck on you, arousing the heat within you. It's been a few days he has stared or even been this close to you.

Taehyung giggles again, eyeing both the love stuck friends before him. He knows your heart beats for Jimin, no matter what Hani says. He believes in his instinct.

"I was showing Y/N around," Taehyung says, eyeing Jimin deeply as his body twitches. "And everybody else?," Jimin says, looking at tae now, finally you can breathe.

"Don't worry, the maids showed them their rooms. We were just roaming around the garden," Taehyung tells, tilting his head towards your direction with a small smile on his lips.

Jimin groans, watching them two smiling. He isn't jealous, never when it comes to Taehyung just knows what his best friend is doing, purposely. And he is in no mood of playing this game.

"You could have woken me up," Jimin exclaims, running a hand throw his silver hair that shined in the bright sun light.

"You looked peaceful," Taehyung says lowly. Jimin stares at him for a few seconds, not saying anything. The silence has become quite common between the two.

"Whatever," He mumbles, reaching out for your hand to grab suddenly making you flinch, "And you come with me.." Jimin pulls you with him inside the mansion, without letting you fight.

You look back at Tae with glaring eyes in hopes of scaring him but all he does is wink and wave his hand at your wave.

"Bitch.." You say softly, walking behind Jimin.

You have no idea where you are going or what is going to happen next but one thing you know is that you are prepared for anything that comes your way.

-

"This is your room," Jimin tells as you enter inside the bedroom behind him, wrist still in a tight grip.

The room is big, walls painted in light shade of pink but the wall behind the bedframe is dark shade of grey, large windows in front with white sheer curtains dangling in the air, the furniture is modern and black and a silk sheet spread on the bed.

You smile eyes wandering around the room and ask, "Only mine?"

Jimin eyes moves from the side of your face to your neck to outline of your breasts to your waist to your firm ass to your fine legs, he ruffles his hair, closing his eyes to calm himself down.

"Jimin?" You look at him now, confused as he did not reply to you. He looks at you suddenly, breath hitching, eyes widening, it seems as if he is caught doing something wrong.

A loud cough to clear his throat, Jimin fixes his posture while staring at you and ask, "Do you want to share the room?"

You bite your bottom lip, trying not to smile, "With whom?" deep down you thought he may take his name to share a room with you so you can spend more time with and ask why is he being so distant from you..

Jimin sighs, licking his bottom lip, "Hani?" He suggests, staring at you, how your bright expression starts to fade away. You sigh, rolling your eyes dramatically, not really getting the change of behaviour in Jimin.

"How about J-"

You are cut in mid way with a small knock on the door. A servant stand at the door frame with your luggage in hand. He bows down politely before entering in the room.

"Young master, in which room should I put your luggage?" The servant asks in low tone with hands in front.

Jimin sighs, "Just keep it in my old room," with that he bows down one last time before existing the room without another word.

"Young master?" You tease, crossing arms against your chest.

Jimin chuckles, turning around to look at you and say, "Cringy, I know!" but soon presses his lips together, thinking about what you were about to say before the servant came. jeongguk?, Jimin thought.

You walk to pick up your luggage but Jimin does that for you before you can reach. He places the bag near the cupboard so you can easily put your clothes inside. No words exchanged, only few glances.

"Okay, you are not allowed to go out of the main gates without my permission," Jimin suddenly says.

You roll your eyes while unzipping your suitcase and mock, "Allowed? Permission? What am I? Your slave?"

Jimin frowns, narrowing his eyes at you. He very well feel the change of tone in your voice. You seem upset perhaps mad?

"I never said that. I just want you to tell me before you go out with anyone or anywhere," Jimin gives is clarification to you. He did not mean anything in that way, don't know how you got that idea.

"Whatever!" You say, doing your thing that is put your clothes inside the cupboard neatly and ignore Jimin for time being. Maybe, he'll leave me alone if I don't respond to him, you thought.

Jimin stares at you, eyes moving where ever you move. "Y/N, I am serious about it,"

No answer..

"Okay, if you don't want to tell me, tell Taehyung?" Jimin suggests. Again the wrong suggestion.

You groan lightly, standing in front of the cupboard. You want to scream on his face, slap him for being so dumb but no all you do is face your back at him, still no answer.

Jimin doesn't like it... Is being ignored while being in the same room with you. He doesn't like it one bit. Is fingers start to twitch, willing to touch you or caress your cheek. He can't control it any longer, can't stay away any more.

He curses under his breath before walking towards you. Jimin places his hand against your hip, startling you slightly as he clutches the soft and thin material of your t-shirt, rising it up. This isn't what you expected, your breath uneven and heart quickens.

No more wasting time..

Jimin tilts your head slightly, pushing back the few hair strings behind one ear. His hands travel inside the top you are wearing while his plump lips brushes against your ear slowly making you press your lips into a tight smile. His nose snuggles in your hair, inhaling the fruity smell of your shampoo.

No more staying away..

Jimin hands reaches at your back to unclip your bra. He pulls his hands out of your top, moving them to slide the bra strap off your shoulders slowly. The top is still on but the bra is now near the clothes that dropped down your hand when Jimin held you.

He kisses your neck, breathing heavy. You close your eyes, enjoying every move he makes on you. You missed the heat that emits through him and he missed the same about you.

His fingers back it again, brushing lightly against your bare skin, from the sides of your waist to rubbing circles around your navel. Taking his time to reach your upper body, teasing you as you whimper with his touch.

"Jimin.." You moan lowly.

Jimin can't help but get hard with the sound you make. He tried so hard to not touch you, stay away from you but could not succeed.

Open mouth kisses, kisses all over your neck. Jimin doesn't want to stop only, neither you want him to stop. This is something you were craving for days, finally you feel his touch, him so close to you.

His hands rising up towards your bare front that's enough to make your nipples hard as they poke out the thin t-shirt.

Your chest heaves up and down, Jimin cups both in his hands and gives a rough squeeze, making you moan loudly, "Mhmm.." You close your eyes, enjoying his touch.

The words you said to him linger in your head, catching your bottom lip you blush thinking about confessing her true feelings right now. The moment is precious and you want to make it worthwhile.

"Jimin.." You call him, again as he kisses your shoulder now. "Yes?" He breathes out, lips brushing against your soft skin.

Your heart beating at the same pace as his, you feel it, his heart. Smiling to yourself, you say, "I want to say something that I wanted to tell you from a long time," You say in between the short breaths you take as he is still tasting you.

He seems as hungry for you as you are for him which make you turn on slightly.

"Tell me," Jimin says nonchalantly. He is too devoted in tasting the flavour of your skin, making it last longer on the tip of his tongue.

But before you could confess, a loud scream separate the two body one soul immediately.

"Fuck me, wrong timings!"

Taehyung curses, closing his eyes as he stands at the door step of the room while clenching his jaw.

Jimin lets out a irritated groan, cracking his neck and asks, "What brings your here?"

Taehyung can sense the irritation and now feels bad for interrupting the beautiful session. But it isn't his fault.

"Lock the door or atleast shut them next time, will you?" Taehyung scoffs.

Jimin snorts at his command and say in a cocky tone, "It's my house, I'll do whatever I want." which only makes Tae let out a embarassing giggle.

You? You just stand close to the cupboard while covering your chest and flush face with hair. Your breathing is heavy and uneven, still in daze of what happened a few seconds ago.

"Yeah, I came to inform you that we are going to the beach so get ready," Taehyung says, turning around to face his pissed best friend who is all set to throw hands on him if given a chance.

Taehyung travels his gaze down, checking his best friend with a silly smirk and stops his gaze between his legs with a raised brow,

"Take your time, we can wait," He teases, catching his bottom lip. Jimin eyes notice Taehyung staring at his groin area. He isn't embarrassed or ashamed, they are best friends from longer than they remember and have seen worse than a grown boner.

Jimin rolls his eyes, annoyed and mumbles, "Bitch.."

"Beach," Taehyung laughs.

"Beach?" Jimin says, confused.

"Bitch!" Taehyung laughs echoing in the room, loudly while he claps his hands like a seal.

You could not stand them talking nothing but non sense and decide to speak, "Beach! Bitch?"

Their heads snap at your direction, you grow more concious now as the two pair of dark brown eyes stare at you.

Not looking at Jimin, still flustered. You look at Taehyung and ask, "What,"

Taehyung smirking, winks and say, "Woah! something is poking out Y/N." He giggles not taking off his eyes from your chest. Your mouth drop down to the floor and eyes pop out as realisation hits you.

Hands fly up to your chest to cover them instead slap them hard. If it was in your hand, you'd dig the floor and be six feet under right here right now. Jimin watches you, panicking and sighs.

Before you could say anything, Jimin moves forward and throws a huge pillow at Tae's face making him groan in pain and run out of the room.

"Don't be late!" He yells.

You stare at his side profile as he doesn't look at your way, not yet. Trying not to smile big, you say, "Next time lock the door, okay?"

The words left your mouth make him look at you instantly, thinking there will be a next time? Jimin stares at you, shocked and awkward at the same time. Without saying anything, he walks towards the bathroom.

"Okay?" You say again.

He stops in his steps turning to look at you and says, "My house, my rules, my pot, my blooms."

author's note:

a light chapter after few messed up ones. hope you enjoyed it.

i saw some of few are still confused regarding the story, don't worry there are still few flashback chapters coming soon. be patient that's all i can say

but as your author as no life i decided to do a Q/A , a fun one.

you can ask me anything, related to the story , personal questions, any advice, or simply say out something that you can't say to any one else. i am here to listen and answer.

shall we start?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 15.9K 36
SPIN-OFF of "Crazy in love" He tied up her wrist with a strong rope, tears were streaming down from her face and she was praying that some come and s...
44.2K 1.7K 66
A Kim Namjoon Mafia AU **Namjoon carefully stroke upwards my arm with his fingers. I was breathing irregularly. He stopped at my face and lifted my c...
651K 19.9K 54
Ranking 1 in psychopath in 2019 A simple an easy to follow guide to deal with your psychopath yandere stalker. How? Coz Only a psychopath can dea...
11.1K 779 31
"you don't even love me all you want is my blood!" Suga yelled at him as Jimin gaze harden on him. "That's all you think of me? That I am only after...