JENLISA: Unexpected Night

By skyaeacus

Jennie said she's 100% straight, but she's not homophobic either. It's just that she has been inlove with a g... More

Chapter 1: Screwed
Chapter 2: Hell
Chapter 3: War
Chapter 4: Psycho
Chapter 5: [TW]Sideline
Chapter 6: Crazy
Chapter 7: Unforgivable
Chapter 8: Touch
Chapter 9: Feelings
Chapter 10: Let's Play
Chapter 11: [M]Test
Chapter 12: Special
Chapter 13: Words
Chapter 14: Mon amie!
Chapter 15: Judgement
Chapter 16: Mine
Chapter 17: Beautiful
Chapter 18: [TW]Flashback
(Not an update)
Chapter 19: Hurt
Apology
Chapter 20: Confessed
Chapter 22: Flowers
Chapter 23: Voices
Chapter 24: Official
Chapter 25: [M]Picnic
Chapter 26: Hoodie
Chapter 27: Afraid
Chapter 28: Grass Field
Chapter 29: Phone call
Chapter 30: Runaway
Chapter 31: Forget
Chapter 32: Stop
Chapter 33: News
Chapter 34: Visitor
Chapter 35: Burden
Chapter 36: Morning
Chapter 37: Truth
Chapter 38: Stay
Chapter 39: Ring
Chapter 40: Dream
Chapter 41: Tease
Chapter 42: Opposite[M]
Chapter 43: Make Sure[M]
Chapter 44: Scenario
Chapter 45: Unexpectedly
Chapter 46: Overwhelming
Chapter 47: Revealed
Chapter 48: Everything
Chapter 49: Water
Not An Update
Chapter 50: Kisses
Chapter 51: Again
Chapter 52: Enough
Chapter 53: Flutters
BWISIT!
Chapter 54: First Love
Chapter 55: Over Again
Chapter 56: Bestfriend
Chapter 57: Party
Chapter 58: Say Yes
Chapter 59: Deep [M]
Chapter 60: Coffee
Chapter 61: Game
Chapter 62: Tequila
Chapter 63: Flashes
Chapter 64: Because[Epilogue]

Chapter 21: Responsibility

61.7K 1.6K 2K
By skyaeacus

Jennie Pov.

"I love you Jennie Kim.", She said while looking straight into my eyes. And I was left speechless as I stared at her face.

She smiled tenderly and that's when I broke into tears again. But this time, it was pure hapiness.

"I love you too Lisa.", I said and gave her my most genuine smile in return.

I quickly wrapped my arm around her torso and pulled her closer to me. Hugging her so tight while I burried my head resting on her chest. And it didn't take long when I felt her arms wrapping my body, and hugging me as tight as I did to her. I never asked for someone like her but she came, she came at the most unexplainable and unexpected way. And it was the best thing that ever happened to me so far. And I would not ask for more cause being with her was enough.

"Kissu!"

"Kiss unnie!"

"Yass Kiss!"

"You heard that?", Lisa whispered in my ear. And I just facepalmed my self in my thoughts. These three really love dissing ther unnie aish.

Lisa then pulled away from the hug and without warning, she cupped my jaw and tilt my head and now pressing her soft and plump lips with mine. And I never knew I would miss someone's kiss this much. I tug on Lisa's clothes and pulled her closer to mine as I wanted to feel her kiss more, we both closed our eyes as we savour this moment, Lisa deepened our kiss while I wrapped my arms on her waist. This was the sweetest kiss she ever gave me, making me tear up more.

"Ayieee!"~ Now I'm hearing those three clapping and giggling at the side.

Making me and Lisa smile between our kiss. When we both parted and panting after our kiss, Lisa brought her hands on my cheek, and wipe the tear stain that was left in there.

"Sorry for always making you cry. It won't happen again.", Lisa said and softly kissed my forehead. And hugging me tight again.

---------------------

Inside Lisa's car.

After they dropped off Jennie's sisters.

"Why are you smiling like that? Do I have a dirt on my face?", Lisa said glancing at Jennie's side from time to time.

"Nothing, I was just so happy to see you.", Jennie said and smiled from ear to ear. Lisa then smiled as well and grab Jennie's hand, intertwining their hands while her other hand was busy steering on the wheel. Jennie then hugged Lisa's arm and resting her head on it.

"So uhm..", Lisa broke the silent a minute later.

"Hmm?", Jennie hummed in response.

"Do you remember my question the last time before you avoided me?", Lisa asked. That made Jennie pulled away from Lisa's arm immidiately.

"Question?", Jennie tilt her head and thinking deeply trying to remember it.

"Ow, that thing? You asked me if you can court me is that it?", Jennie asked curiously.

"Yup, I understand why you rejected me. But this time everything was cleared. And I would like to ask you again. Can I? can I court you?", Lisa asked and glanced at Jennie.

Jennie was gawking while looking at Lisa with disbelief, cause Lisa was kinda dense at times. And actually Jennie thought they were dating now, because they both just exchanged I love you's already. Although Lisa asking her to be courted was really nice and wasn't a bad idea, and Jennie think that courting is still the most genuine way of showing how sincere you are into someone, it may sounds cringey but whose girl wouldn't want to see a person putting so much effort to win your heart. And she wonders it at times how does Lisa Manoban court a girl.

"Hmm. I can say yes now if you would ask me to be your girlfriend.", Jennie said and pursed her lips trying to supressed her laugh.

"Huh?, don't you like me to court you? yah~ aren't you even gonna make it hard for me?", Lisa whined and huffed as she heard Jennie.

"Hahaha!, I was just joking. Of course, all girls wanted to be courted and I'm happy that you asked." Jennie said and showing her gummy smile.

"Of course I will ask, cause you deserved it. And I'm fucking serious with you. So thank you for letting me.", Lisa said and now grinning toothily.

Lisa Pov.

I can't contain how happy I am, smiling all throughout our ride. Jennie just said yes. So that means I can court her now, I have to tell this to mon amie, I wasn't rejected this time ahahahha.

Now, how will I do that? exactly?

Fuck, I really don't have any idea how to fucking court a girl. Aish.

--------------

At Lisa's Office.

"Yah~ mon amie!", I said as soon as Seulgi picked up my call.

"Aish, don't fucking shout I can hear you stupid." , She said and I can hear her huffing in annoyance.

"I already confessed to her! I did tell her I love her. I just did it. hahaha", I said and laugh feeling so proud of myself.

"Ah jinjja? and then what did she say?" Seulgi asked.

"She said that she loves me too! hahahah", I said and laugh again even louder this time.

"I told you, don't shout! it's not so obvious that you're too damn happy now mon amie. And I'm glad, finally! hahahhah.", Seulgi then joined me laughing.

"But wait mon amie, I have a little prob. I asked her if I can court her and she said yes, so now how am I gonna do that? where should I start?", I asked while tapping my pen, at the top of my desk and looking at Jennie's direction outside my office, damn she's so beautiful.

"Whahhaha, you still pushing that thing?, actually she already said she loves you. You can skip that courting if you wanted to.", Seulgi laugh and it made my mouth hunged open in shocked. What? I can skip that?

"What the hell? this is making me confused! you said I have to? If I want her to be my girlfriend?", I asked with furrowed brow.

"I said it yes, but we're in 21st century already, when you both love each other then why not date already? you court someone to make them fall for you. To have their yes, but since Jennie loves you already. You can just asked her to be your girlfriend and I bet she would say YES in just a matter of seconds. Did you get what I mean? ", Seulgi said and I just realize how stupid I am?, Aish this is so embarassing. I facepalmed my self and groan louder as I remember our talk earlier.

"But she said it's ok? and she said all girls wanted to be courted? that means she wanted it too?", I said and sigh deeply.

"Then do it, court her show her how Lisa Manoban make someone special. You don't need to ask me how, just think of what you wanted to do for her, how you wanted her to smile, to be happy, actually you were already doing it. Fetching her early in the morning and then dropping her off after work. That's what you call effort, just continue doing that kind of stuff. And one more thing start gaining her family's trust first and then her friends. And I assure you, Jennie will even say yes if you ask for marriage. Hahahaha!" Seulgi said. And her last sentence made my knees weak.

"Ma-marriage?", I mumble softly and I quickly held my chest, feeling how crazy fast my heart was beating.

"Just kidding. Hahaha, that's too early to think about mon amie. Just do your thing. Arasso? Fighting! ", Seulgi said and hanged up.

"Me? Je-jennie? ma-marriage?", I mumbled as I stared on Jennie outside, she was busy working. She was smiling and talking to her friend. She's so cute, I could only see her side profile, but the way her hair was tied up into a ponytail, really suits her. Her shoulder was pertfectly proportioned, she was sexy and cute at the same time. But it wasn't just her physical appearance that I was attracted with. Her personality is everything, she's hardworking, kind, she's a responsible unnie, she's a good friend, she's brave, intelligent, and sweet.

Having her by my side for the rest of my life, maybe was the best thing I would ever think of.

You will just end up like your father.

She loves you now, but at the end she will find someone else to replace you.

Or maybe you will be like your mother, you will leave her for someone else.

And she will die because of you..

"No!", Why am I fucking hearing these things!?

"Fuck! urgh.. my head.", I mumbled as I scrunches my eyes and tapping my head with my palm.

knock~ knock~

"Lisa, are you alright?", I heard Jennie's voice so I quickly turn the fog lights on.

She walked over my desk, while I am busy massaging my head cause it's getting even more painful again.

"Nothing, I'm alright. It's just my head.", I said still my eyes closed.

"You're not ok. Was it only because of headache? Are you sure?", Jennie said and went over my side to cupped my jaw an tilt my head to looked at her.

"Yes, it's just a headache. Don't worry.", I said and then I felt her thumb move on to my temple and gently massages it for me.

And I was left gawking while looking at her eyes, it was the first time someone has done this to me. Rosè just gave me the medicine I need to remove the pain. So was my mom, but Jennie her hands was so soothing. And I just closed my eyes as I let her massage my temple, putting slight pressure on it. I let her be for a minute as we both stay in silent, and after another minute I could feel the pain slowly fading away.

And when I opened my eyes, I saw her sweet smile. That I really love staring at, I brought my hands and held hers, stopping her from massaging my temple for me, since I don't feel the pain anymore.

"It's gone, the pain was already gone. Thank you.", I said and smiled to her.

"I was worried when I saw you outside, you look like you're in pain. And I'm right you really are. Do you usually get migraines? that often?", She asked worriedly.

"Yup, when stressed I guessed? I actually have medicine on my drawer for that. But since you manage to take the pain away. So I would prefer you from now on instead.", I said and gave her a mischievious smile.

"Yah~ I'm serious, wasn't it bad to always have migraine?", Jennie said and caressing my head gently. I could see how worried she is. How come she worries about me like this when she's the one doing extra work at the evening.

"I'm ok, seeing you is enough. I should be the one worrying out here. You still doing your dangerous job at night. If only you would accept my offer then I have nothing to worry about.", I said and heave a sigh.

"You're thinking about it again? I thought you were ok with it, as long as I'm safe? Well I'm safe wasn't I?", She said and pout.

"No you're not, how come you are safe going outside late at night? You're a girl, a damn beautiful girl. You see I can't just stand here waiting something bad to happen to you before you let me help you.", I said with furrowed brow and huffed slouching my back at my seat.

"Are you getting upset because of it? Do you really want me to stop working as a replacement driver?", Jennie asked as she looked at me anticipating my answer.

I just nod in response. I was just worried for her, and I want her to stay safe no matter what.

"Ok, I would stop. I'll just find another job then.", Jennie said that made me jolt up on my seat looking at her with wide eyes.

"Jinjja?", I asked holding her with both hands at the side of her arm.

"Yup, but I have to look for another partime job, and not yours ok. I won't accept your offer. That's too much. I appreciate your offer a lot, but if I accept it some may think I was just taking you for granted. Which I don't.", Jennie said and lowered her head. Making me smile and tilt my head to look at her closely.

"This is the reason why I like you so much. You're a tough girl and doesn't rely on others even it's becoming hard for you, but I want you to know that, I'm just here. You have me now Jennie. I will always be here for you.", I said and hugged her tight. Cupping the back of her head as I brought my head on the crook of her neck.

Jennie Pov.

I pursed my lips tight trying supressed my tears again, and this girl never failed to make me tear up. Since my parents left everything to me, I learned to do things on my own. And never asked help from anyone. Because I never had anyone to ask help from.

sniff~

Lisa pulled away, and cupped my jaws.

"Are you crying again? ow I didn't know you're such a cry baby.", Lisa said and chuckled as she pinched my cheeks. While I'm here, my eyes getting blurry, because of her.

"Yah~ stop it, it's your fault. You always say cheesy things to me.", I said furrowing my brow on her.

"Aigoo~ just admit it, you're a cry baby.", Lisa said teasing me.

"Ani~ I'm not. Yah! I said stop it.", I said glaring at her cause she kept pinching my cheeks.

"Aish. Kyeopta.", Lisa said as she laugh at me. Making me smile at her as well.

Ring~ Ring~

"Ow, wait someone's calling me.", Lisa said and took the phone out of her pocket.

"Hello? Rosè?", Lisa said and hearing that name, is enough to change my mood. So I decided to leave her office, but Lisa quickly held my hand stopping me from going out.

"Yes, I know.", Lisa said to the phone. Looking at me. And shaking her head telling me not to go out.

"Yes, I will please tell my mom.", Lisa said before she hanged up. And heave a deep sigh after. She put down her phone on her desk, and grab both my hand.

"I'll be seeing my mom later, she just came here in Korea yesterday. And she just wanted to see me and Rosè for dinner.", Lisa said and caressing the back of my hands with both her thumb. I'm gonna lie if I said it does not affect me. Cause it did, It felt like something was stabbing my heart.

"Don't worry, trust me. That was nothing but a mere dinner with my mom.", Lisa said as she palmed my cheek with her hand and smiling at me. I trust her, but not Rosè.

"I trust you.", I said and faking a smile to her. Assuring her that I'm alright with it. Even if I am not.

When will that girl ever leave us alone?, I know she's Lisa's best friend, But I also know she likes Lisa more than just a friend, and she's too persistent to be honest, it's already getting on my nerves. And she even told Lisa herself my secret just to ruined what Lisa and I have. Haist..now what was she's up to?

----------------

Inside the restaurant.

"Oh hi Auntie!", Rosè said enthusiastically as she greeted Lisa's mom when they entered their private room reserved for them.

"Oh sweetie, how are you?", Mrs. Brueschweiler got up from her seat and hug Rosè, greeting the girl.

"I'm fine! oh my, you were looking much younger today huh Auntie?!", Rosè said smiling and wiggling her eyebrow on Lisa's mom.

"Ow, this kid. You really love teasing your auntie huh, come here seatdown.", Lisa's mom chuckled and pointed at the vacant seat in front of her for Rosè.

Rosè did sat down on the chair, still wearing a smile.

"I thought you'll be arriving here together with my daughter?", Lisa's mom asked as they finally settled on their seat.

"She will arrive soon, she'll just finished something important she said. You know her auntie, she's too workaholic and I can't do anything about that.", Rosè shrugging her shoulder and pursed her lip as she said it.

"Hmm, that daughter of mine is such a stubborn child, I'm not even surprised. Lucky she have someone like you to watch for her.", Mrs. Brueschweiler said and smiling at Rosè.

"What are friend's are for? if I won't stick to her at times when she was getting stubborn.", Rosè said smiling back to Lisa's mom.

"You really do love her do you?", Lisa's mother asked as she held Rosè's hand on top of the table.

"I do auntie, so much.", Rosè said and smile weakly.

"Don't worry my dear, you'll have her. And I think it's time.", Mrs. Brueschweiler said squeezing Rosè's hand.

"Huh? what do you mean by that auntie?", Rosè asked confusedly.

Knock~ Knock~

And someone opened the door making both girl's inside to got up from their seat.

"Mom?", Lisa entered and greeted her mother.

"Oh sweetie, I miss you so much~", Mrs. Brueschweiler said as she went towards Lisa hugging the latter tight.

Lisa did return the hug, and smile weakly.

"You never called me after you arrived here in Seoul sweetie, you have lot of explaining to do. But before that let's eat first, I know both of you are hungry.", Mrs. Brueschweiler said while cupping Lisa's jaw and smiling wide at her daughter.

Lisa then sat down beside Rosè, while her mom was seating opposite to them. Waiter's started to serve them the food. And they happily started eating when the foods was settled on their table.

And while eating they talked casually about their lives, just simple catching up with the mother, daughter, and bestfriend. The room was filled with laughter until..

"Sweetie, my dear daughter, I'll get straight to the point.", Mrs. Bruescweiler paused, and put down her spoon and pork. And getting the napkin at her side wiping her mouth. As her focused landed on Lisa, which did the same looking at her mother with furrowed brow.

"I went back here in Korea for a reason, and not just a simple visit.", Lisa's mom said now serving herself a wine. While Rosè and Lisa was looking at her confusedly.

"Rosè confessed to me that she loves you. Are you aware of that?", Mrs. Brueschweiler asked looking straight at her daughter's eyes.

Lisa's grip on her spoon and fork tighten as she heard it.

"Yes, I am why?", Lisa asked still furrowing her brow.

"Are you two sexually active then? I mean did you two have done it?"

"What the? why are you asking me these questions mom? are we on a trial?", Lisa shows a sly smirk and shaking her head in disbelief.

"Well I'll take that as a yes."

Rosè was just silent but she was confused as well on what's happening.

"Then you have to take responsibility with that." Mrs. Brueschweiler said with a serious tone.

Lisa slammed her spoon and fork at the table with force startling both Rosè and her mom.

"Take responsibility? what do you mean by that? You want me to marry her? Is that it!?", Lisa asked with a bit higher tone. Almost shouting on her mother.

"Yes, it is. And I already informed Rosè's parents about it. They are not happy that their daughter was treated that way!", Mrs. Brueschweiler shouted back at her daughter.

"What? my mom and dad knows about it?", Rosè asked confusedly.

"Sorry my dear, but as parents they have to know that and I'm not gonna let my daughter treat you that way." Mrs. Brueschweiler said holding Rosè hand and smiling assuring the girl that everything is going to be alright.

"I didn't fucking got her pregnant mom!? Then I should marry all the girls I fucked then!", Lisa shouted clenching her hands close and acrunching her brow looking at her mother.

"Well, Rosè is different with all those bar girls that you were talking about. And for girls being used like that was a big issue my dear daughter you don't need to get her pregnant to be responsible for her. She's your bestfriend what do want others to see her after what both of you did?! I didn't raised you like that!" Mrs. Brueschweiler shouted and already getting mad on her daughter.

Lisa suddenly stood up on her seat. Looking at the two girls in front of her with furious eyes.

"This is bullshit." , Lisa huffed and walked away from them, slamming the door closed as she leaved the two girls alone at the dining table.

----------------------------------------------------------
My head is full, I had so many scene already formed in my head. Honestly guys, I love this book more than the other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 830 42
Lisa and Jennie meet on a dating app and, after a succession of misunderstandings, they hate each other. Quite a lot. Although they would love to nev...
143K 4.7K 39
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...
785K 16K 48
WHEN TWO BRATS MEET EACH OTHER! Note: - Lisa G!P! - [M] for Mature! - [TW] for Trigger Warning! Warn: - There are many K-pop groups in this fanfic s...
261K 7.8K 23
Will Lisa find herself in an unexpected situation of falling in love with the person she thought she was supposed to loathe? ** This is actually my f...