Little Sisterplier

By TealBubbles_

You are Markiplier's little sister, and you are just graduating from high school. You are going to go to LA w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's note - Thank you
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
SEQUEL

Chapter 28

2.7K 68 74
By TealBubbles_

You were in a small room. It was all white. Just four walls, a ceiling and a floor. You didn't know how you got there, nor how to get out. You pounded on the walls, begging to be let out.

"Darling.. There is no escape."

An all too familiar voice came from behind you. You slowly turned around to face Darkiplier.

"I killed you!" You shouted.

Dark laughed. "I can never really die. One day, I'll be strong enough to come back. Strong enough that no matter how hard you try, Mark will never come back.."

You covered your ears. "STOP!" You yelled.

Dark raised his voice. "AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU AND EVERYONE YOU LOVE LIVES IN MISERY!"

You fell down to the ground, hands over your ears. All of the sudden, Mark, slumped over and dead, appeared right in front of you.

You sat up in your bed and screamed. You were breathing heavily. Mark came running through the door, with sleepy eyes and messed up hair.

"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" He asks.

"I- I'm fine," You say shakily.

He sits down on the edge of your bed, next to you.

"Another nightmare?" He asks softly.

You nod your head. Ever since the thing with Dark, which happened three days ago, You've had recurring nightmares. They usually involved Dark.

Mark saw how terrified the nightmares made you. He hugged you and kissed the top of your head.

"It's going to be okay. It was just a dream." He says gently.

You're comforted. "Mark? Can you sleep in my room tonight?" You ask.

"If it makes you feel better, of course."

With that, Mark curled up at the foot of your bed, and you fell back to sleep peacefully. Let's just say you didn't have any more nightmares that night.

When you woke up in the morning, You tried to get out of bed, but you couldn't move your legs. You looked down to see Mark laying halfway on your legs. He had his arm over his face, and he was snoring lightly. You smiled, and pulled your legs out from underneath him.

You walked quietly out of the room. As you walked to the bathroom, you heard a strange noise coming from the kitchen. You went to go investigate.

You peeked your head in the Kitchen to find Ethan wiping up something off the floor.

"Hey," You said.

Ethan turned around, startled. "Oh, um, Hi (Y/n)."

"What are you doing?" You cross your arms and lean against the doorway.

"Well.." Ethan scratches the back of his head. "Remember that time you made pancakes for Me and Mark?"

"Yeah..?"

"Well.. I wanted to return the favor and do the same for you."

"Aww, That's sweet Ethan." You say.

"Well.. the problem is.. I'm not very good at cooking in the first place, And then I accidentally knocked over the bowl of batter." He motions to the floor, which is still partially covered in pancake batter.

You laugh. "It's the thought that counts."

Ethan smiles.

"Need some help cleaning up?" You ask.

"Sure."

You two get down on the floor and start cleaning up the batter. As you are wiping up the mess with paper towels, a very sleepy looking Mark walks in the kitchen.

His eyes narrow in confusion. "Ethan? Why are you in my apartment?"

"Long story." Ethan replies as he wipes the last of the batter off the floor.

"No it's not. Its short. Ethan came here to make pancakes for me, and ended up failing." You tell Mark.

"Oh. I guess it is short," Ethan agreed.

"Yep." You say, "Just like Mark."

"Hey! You better watch it." Mark says, pointing at you.

You and Ethan giggle.

"Mark's just grumpy because he hasn't had his coffee," Ethan jokes.

"No, he's just grumpy because coffee stunned his growth."

"It did not! And i'm not that short!" Mark retorted.

"Whatever you say, mister vertically challenged." You smirk.

"Oh you're just ASKING for it!" Mark said, running towards you.

You slipped past Mark and ran out of the kitchen. Mark followed you close behind. You ran into the living room, and you heard a thud from behind you. You stopped.

"Ahh! Ow!" Mark groaned.

You turned around to see him laying on the ground, holding his ankle. He looked like he was in pain. He must've tripped. You ran over to him, and knelt down beside him.

"Mark! Are you hurt?" You exclaim.

Suddenly, Mark tackles you to the ground.

"You're so gullible." He smirks.

"ETHAN! HELP!" You yell.

Mark begins to tickle you.

"Nooo!" You laugh. "Stop!"

"Say I'm not short and I'll stop." Mark says.

"You- Aren't shohort!" You giggle.

Mark lets up. Ethan walks in.

"Ethan! Why didn't you help me?! You say.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you." He says.

"How? I yelled." You say.

Ethan shrugs.

You and Mark get up off the floor. You both go back to the kitchen to get something to eat. Since the pancakes didn't work out, everyone ended up eating cereal.

You looked over to see Ethan eating fruit loops.

"Remember that time you filled your whole bathtub with fruit loops?" You asked him. You weren't there, but you had watched his video on it.

Ethan laughed. "Yeah. That was fun, although, the milk got in my eyes."

"Why were you so scared of the turkey in the bathtub? You said, remembering how he put the turkey in the tub and let it float arond.

"I don't know, It was just gross. It was all bloody and raw and.." Ethan made a face.

You laughed.

Mark's phone started to ring. He got up from the table to answer it.

"Hey Mom." You heard him say. "Yeah, she's right here." Mark handed the phone to you.

"Hey honey, how are you!" Mom said.

"Hi mom! I'm good."

"I sure miss you!"

"Miss you too."

"You excited about coming home next week?"

The question threw you of guard.
You hadn't realized how fast the time went by. You had almost forgotten that you didn't live in LA.

"Next week?" You say.

"Yeah! Next week. Aren't you excited?"

"Yeah.. I guess." You walk out of the kitchen into the hallway.

"What's wrong?" Mom asks.

"Nothing, I just.."

"You can tell me."

You sigh. "Mom, I've had such a great time here. This is the happiest Ive been in a long time. It's just hard thinking I'm gonna leave all this behind by next week."

There was a silence.

"You don't have to." Mom said.

"What?"

"You could be like Mark, and move there. You're grown up now."

You hadn't thought about that. Move here? That is a big desicion. You loved it here but.. Did you really want to leave Mom behind?

"Would.. You be okay?" You ask.

"I'll be fine just as long as i know my child is happy."

"Thanks Mom." You say. "I'll think about it."

"Gotta go now, love you sweetie. Bye!"
And with that, she hung up.

You had a lot of things racing through your mind, the main one being moving. That is a huge desicion, And you are going to have to make it before next week.

You walkes back into the kitchen, and handed Mark his phone.

"You okay?" He questions. "You look a little pale."

"No.. I'm fine." You say. "Just got some things on my mind."

"You can tell me." Mark states.

He sounds just like mom.

"I'll.. tell you later. "I have to think it over."

Yes you did. You played it off like it wasn't a big deal, but it is. Its a huge deal. And you didn't know if you were ready for such a big change.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1.6K 23
where you're the youtuber fanboy AU ‐------------ fair warning: i wrote this when i was 13 and its rushed and sucks. if you read it, i am so sorry H...
74.1K 1.2K 29
COMPLETED (But uploading here and there) This book includes imagines with the following people: Markiplier CrankGamePlays Tyler Jacksepticeye Pewdi...
4.1K 89 21
Ethan (crankgameplays) x reader story. just a little something i thought would be fun u can give me some things for the story to wright and ill give...
2.2K 93 32
Back in November, 2016, when things were simpler for everyone. Kiara is a college student studying to become a director. She hate the idea of one par...