Chapter 14

Today was the day you finally get to leave of this awful hospital. You had had surgery, And you just got notified that you had a concussion, which is why you had went into a coma.

Thankfully, you were feeling a little better. Your head still hurt, but not as much as it did yesterday.

Since you still felt dizzy when you tried to stand, You were put in a wheelchair, which, you didn't really like the idea of that.

Mark was very careful and gentle as he wheeled you out of the hospital, waving goodbye to the ladies at the front desks, then he wheeled you out into the parking lot.

All of the sudden, Mark sped up and started to run. He ran towards his van.

"Wheeeee!" Mark said.

"AHHHHH! MARK!" You shouted. "SLOW DOWN!"

He slowed down once he reached the van, out of breath.

"You almost killed me Mark!"

He laughed. "It was fun though, right?"

You stared at him.

"Admit it! It was fun!" He poked you in the side.

"Okay okay!" You giggled. "It was kinda fun."

Mark helped you into the van, and put the wheelchair in the back, and He set off for home.

Your head ached, and you started thinking. How did i get myself into this mess. I fell. Off a chair. Trying to reach bread. To make a sandwich.

"Why do you keep your bread on top of the refrigerator? Who even does that?" You blurted out.

"Um.. I don't. I think i put it up there before the stream because I was in a rush."

"That doesn't even make sense. Why?"

"Because I'm Markiplier and I can put my bread wherever I want."

You just sighed.

After a few minutes of silence, You thought; The stream. What happened to the stream? You felt really bad all of the sudden. Mark must have stopped the stream to take you to the hospital.

"You stopped it, didn't you." You said, sadly.

"What?" Mark jumped, seemingly snapping out of deep thought.

"You stopped the stream, to take me to the hospital?"

Mark hesitated, then smiled sadly.
"Yes."

You felt terrible. You had probably disappointed thousands of people watching the stream. They probably all hated you.

Mark seemed to sense how you were feeling, and almost as if he could read your thoughts, he said,

"Its okay though. Nobody hates you for having to go to the hospital. In fact, everyone supported you. Actually, so much so, that we reached our goal. And we were barely four hours into the stream!"

"Really? Are you serious?" You asked, shocked.

"Yes. Dead serious."

You didn't feel as bad anymore, yet, for some reason, you couldn't shake the feeling that you were a burden.

When you arrived back at Mark's place, You were once again greeted by a happy Chica, who seemed confused as to why you were in a chair with wheels.

You smiled as you pet her.
"Is anyone else here?" You questioned.

"No," Mark said. "I thought it was best for you to have a quiet house so you don't get a headache. If you want people over though, I'll tell them they can come."

You thought for a moment.

"As much as I love quiet, I also like company." You said. "So, how about they come over in a couple hours."

"Sounds good!" Mark agreed.

He then wheeled you into your bedroom, and you climbed into bed.
You curled up underneath the soft blankets.

Ahh, a comfortable bed. You thought.

Mark plopped down at the foot of your bed.

"The doctors told me that You can't walk on your own yet, so if you don't want to use the wheelchair you have to have someone helping you. At least for two days. Then you can try to walk again. Also, He said you'll probably be sensitive to light, So make sure if you are outside to wear sunglasess.." Blah blah blah.

You were barely listening to Mark. You stopped listening at "doctors". It was too hard to listen when you were too comfortable..

You felt someone gently shaking you. You opened your eyes; it was Mark. You must've fallen asleep. Oops.

"Hey sleepy head, you've got company." Mark said, pointing towards the door of your room.

You propped yourself up so that you were kind of sitting up. Well, sort of. You weren't laying down.

The door opened revealing Jack standing there

Jack waved. "Hi" he said, softly.

"You can come in, you know." You joked.

"Right," he smiled and walked in the room. "So, how are you?"

"I'm alive." You said, with a sarcastic grin.

He looked at mark. "You guys are definitely siblings."

Mark laughed. "She is basically a mini me!" He patted your head.

"Except my ego isn't as big," you replied.

"Burrrrn." Jack said.

Mark pouted. "Oh yeah? Well at least I can walk!"

You smiled. "Well at least I get to stay in bed all day!"

"Fair point." Jack said.

"Well.. Well.." Mark stuttered, trying to think of a comeback. "Thats a pretty lame life!"

"At least I have a life." You said, smugly.

Jack smirked. "Ooh, Roasted." You gave Jack a high five without breaking eye contact with Mark.

Mark rolled his eyes.

"See, even Jack agrees my comebacks are better." You said.

"Thats not neccesarily something to be proud of." Mark said playfully.

Just then, Ethan burst into the room.
He was panting, and out of breath.

"GUYS GUYS!! I HAVE BIG NEWS!!" Ethan exclaimed.

A/N Ooooh another cliffhanger :P
Also i wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for 100+ reads. It means a lot to me! Hopefully you guys are enjoying reading the story as much as I am writing it. :) P.S. Sorry about the updates being inconsistent, I usually publish these right after I write them. Does anyone even read these? Anyways bye!