Chapter 30

Mark had been so giddy ever since you told him you were going to move. Like seriously. He was practically bouncing off the walls.

All that energy had been pouring out into his videos lately too. You heard him talking into his camera again, probably recording.

"(Y/N)!!" You heard, coming from his recording room. You went over to see what he wanted. He saw you approaching and pulled you into the room, in front of the camera.

"(Y/n) here is moving to LA!!" He shouted into the camera as he pointed at you.

"YAAAY!" He shouted as he engulfed you in a squeeze hug.

You laughed. "You look and sound like a five year old who just found a room full of candy, and ate all of it."

Mark scoffed. "How dare you. I don't look like a five year old."

You just rolled your eyes. Mark spent the rest of the video explaining how you told him and how happy he was.

When Mark was done recording, you went back into your room to call your mom. You had called her and told her you were going to move right after you told Mark and the others.

"Hey mom!" You said when she picked up.

"Hi! So guess what?"

"What?"

"I'm going to be coming to LA to bring you the rest of your things you left here. I'll be staying for a few days."

"Really?" You say. You were happy you get to see her again. "Can't wait."

"Come pick me up tonight." Mom says.

"Oka- Wait. Tonight?"

"Yes. I'm boarding the plane right now. I have to go. I Love you!"

"Wait! Mom-!" You heard the little beep which meant she hung up.

Tonight?! You wanted to say you were surprised, but honestly, you weren't. Your mom was totally spontaneous, and what Momiplier wants to do, she does.

You wondered if Mark knew. You went back into his office to ask him.

"Yeah, I know." He responded. "She told me that like a week ago."

"Why didn't you tell me?" You whined.

"I wanted it to be a surprise!" Mark said innocently.

You shook your head. "What is it with you and not telling me when people are coming?"

Mark shrugged. "I just like to annoy you."

You playfully punched him in the arm, and he laughed.

|Later, At the Airport|

You ran to your Mom as soon as you saw her. You threw your arms around her, making her drop the suitcases she had, and just about knocking her over.

"Woah!" She said, steadying herself.

"Sorry." You said, helping her regain her balance. "I missed you!"

"I can tell," She laughed. "I missed you too."

"And I missed you three!" Mark interjected, finally catching up to you.

He gave Mom a hug, and picked up one of the suitcases that she had dropped.

"Thank you Mark." She said.

You helped her and Mark with the bags, and carried them to the car. Mark drove you both back to his place, to find Amy waiting at the house.

"Oh, hello Amy!" Mom said. "Its nice to see you again!"

"Hi Mrs. Fishbach." Amy replied. "Its nice to see you too."

"Is my little Marky taking good care of you?" She asked.

"For the most part! He can be annoying sometimes though."

"Hey!" Mark said.

Amy laughed. "No, he's sweet."

"That's good to hear." Mom smiled.

"Come on mom, I'll show you to the room," You say. "You're staying with me."

She followed you to your room. Mark had set up an air mattress prior to leaving, and you pointed at it.

"That's where you'll sleep." You say.
She nodded.

You and her sat down on the bed and you talked to her about everything that had happened in the past few months. You talked for a long, long time about a lot of things. Mark had already filled her in about the whole Dark thing, so thankfully you didn't have to talk about that.

Eventually, Mark called you down to eat. He had ordered pizza. You looked at your phone, realizing it was already 7:04. You had talked for a lot longer than you had thought.

You stood up to go downstairs, but your mom grabbed your arm, stopping you.

"Wait." She said.

"What is it?"

You slowly sat down on the bed again. Mom took out her purse, and dug around in it, looking for something.
She pulled out two things, but you couldn't see what they were.

She handed you a small piece of paper, which you discovered to be a check for a thousand dollars.

"Mom! What is this?!" You said, shocked.

"Its to help you with your new life here. Consider it a moving gift."

"Thank you," You say.

"But that's not all." She took a t-shirt out from behind her back. It was a grey shirt with a faded picture of a green fish on it.

It was Dad's shirt. You had got it for him for his birthday when you were four or five years old. You picked it out because you loved the little green fish on it.

You used to wear it all the time when you were little. Even though it practically swallowed you up, you still wore it. You always found the little green fish funny. You would sneak into your Dad's drawers and steal that shirt. When you weren't wearing it, he was. He loved it as much as you did. Until one day, He lost it. Nobody could find it, and little four or five year old you was devastated.

You snapped back into reality.

"You found it?" You said.

"I did. And I want you to have it, In memory of your father." Your mom said softly.

You took the worn out shirt out of her hands. You hugged it, letting all the memories of it flow. It still smelled like him.

"(Y/N)! MOM! YOUR PIZZA IS GETTING COLD!"

Oh. Right.

You stuffed the shirt safely into your backpack, and hurried downstairs.

"What took you so long?" Mark asked you.

"Nothing, just being sentimental." You responded.

"Okay?" Mark said. "Come on. Its pizza o' clock."

"What?" You say.

"What?" Mark said.

You both started laughing and you ate some pizza.

A/n Okay. First off, I'm sooo sorry I haven't updated in forever. My family and I are on a road trip and we've been in Florida, North carolina, Kentucky and we are currently in Tennessee. We've been busy And i've had practically no signal anywhere I have been, So I apologize for not getting this out sooner.

I'm not sure how consistent this will be, so bear with me lol.

Thanks for being so patient! :)