Chapter 16

Why was he here? And why did Mark not know he was coming?

In the doorway, stood the one, the only, Felix Kjellberg. Aka, Pewdiepie.

Felix stood there, awkwardly. Everone was staring at him and nobody said anything.

"Did i come at a bad time..  or.."

"Hey Felix!" Mark said. "What are you doing here?"

"I accidentally flew to LA, so I thought I'd stop in and say hi." Felix responded.

"How do you "accidentally" fly to LA?" Jack asked, confused.

"Oh you know." Felix said. "Anyways, Amy let me in. I didn't break in."

Jack shrugged. "Seems legit."

You were utterly confused. Felix laughed at the look on your face.

"I'm joking. I'm here in LA on a buisness trip for Me and Marzia's new clothing brand, Tsuki."

Oh. That makes a lot more sense. You thought.

Felix walked into the room.
"Hi." He said to you. "You must be Mark's sister. Is it Betty?"

"(Y/N)." You said.

"Close enough." He said.

You could tell he was joking this time, so you laughed.

He looked at you with kind of a sympathetic look. He saw the stitches on your head. He turned to Mark.

Mark explained to him that you had surgery, and what happened, the incident about you falling off a chair, the whole story.

"Wow. That's rough." Felix said.
"I'm sorry you had to go through that."

You realized that Felix was a lot different in real life than he was in his videos. He was a lot more caring and kind.

"Thanks," You responded.

A little while later, after chatting with Felix, getting to know him better, Amy and Marzia came in the room.
"Dinner's ready!" Marzia said.

"Yay!" Jack said. "What's for dinner?"

"Oh, we ordered pizza." Amy said.

"PIZZA!" You yelled. You got out of bed and stood up fast, but then remembered that you couldn't actually do that yet, and fell over onto the bed.

"Oh. Right." You mumbled.

"Here, let me help." Ethan said, carefully helping you out of bed. You put an arm around his shoulder, and he helped you walk to the living room. You sat down on the couch.

"Thanks Ethan." You said.

"No problem." He smiled at you.

You smiled at eachother. Then it got awkward and you both looked away, slightly blushing.

"I ship it." Felix said.

"you sHIP EVERYTHING FELIX!" You heard Jack shout from behind you.

Tyler came in the front door with five boxes of pizza. "Oh, hey Felix." He said normally.

"Hey Tyler." Felix said.
They casually brofisted when Tyler walked by.

"What was that?" Mark asked.

"What?" Felix stated.

"When you just.. Nevermind." Mark decided to drop it.

Tyler put the pizza boxes down on the table, and opened them up. Jack went to inspect the pizzas, and clapped when he got to the last pizza.

"YAY! PINEAPPLE PIZZA!" Jack shouted.

"WOOHOOOO!" Ethan yelled.

Amy grinned. "I got that one just for you two."

Mark glared at the two. "You guys are absolutely crazy. Pineapple on pizza is disgusting."

"Fight me." Jack and Ethan said simultaneously. They looked at eachother and high fived.

"What about you (Y/N)? Do you like it?" Ethan asked.

"Meh. Its not terrible but its not the best either." You said. (Sorry if you do/don't like it. I tried to keep it neutral)

"Fair enough." Jack said.

Felix piped up. "Im gonna have to go with Mark on this one."

"More for us." Ethan said.

You all ate the pizza, and by the time you were done, the only thing that remained were two pepperonis that had fallen off the pizza.

Mark gave them to Chica, because she is a good doggo. Chica wagged her tail in happiness.

"Hey guys," Felix asked in a serious tone. "I have something to say."

"Go ahead," said Mark.

Felix paused, before he said,
"Have I told you guys about my chair?"

Mark groaned. "FELIX WHY?!"

"Its only $399." Felix muttered with a smirk.

Everyone laughed. Mark screamed into the nearest pillow.

A/N First of all, WHAT?! I leave for a couple days and come back to find 250+ Reads?! Thats crazy! Tysm for all the support! :)