Chapter 9

You stood there in shock, Face to face with the irishman. What was he doing here- And why didn't Mark tell you he was coming?! You were confused, but you also couldn't belive it.  
Jacksepticeye was here. Here. Now.

"Hi." Was all you managed to say.

Jack tilted his head a bit and laughed. "You must be (Y/N). I remember your voice from when i was skyping with Mark."

The thoughts of that day flooded back into your head. You remember going in there and saying Septiplier away, then the horror of finding out Jack heard you.

"Oh yeah.." You laughed nervously and scratched the back of your head.
"That. Sorry about that.." You said.

He smiled. "No, its no problem. Can I come in?"

You quickly responded;
"Oh! Yes. Of course, come on in." You motioned for him to come in. "Also, what are you doing here?"

He looked surprised. "I'm here for the stream." He closed the door behind him then he said, "Mark didn't tell you I was coming?"

"No." You were annoyed. How could he not tell you?!

Suddenly, You could hear Mark laughing from the other room.

You and Jack walked into where everyone was at. You glared at Mark.
He was laughing.

Jack smirked. You looked at him.
"Were you in on this too?"
Everyone in the room was stifling giggles.

"Wait, all of you knew he was coming? And none of you told me?!"
You were a bit annoyed, but not upset. In fact, you found it almost funny.

"BUT YOU'RE SMILING!" Mark shouted and pointed at you.

You were. You couldn't help it.
"Whatever." You muttered.

| Time skip brought to you by me |

After you had (mostly) gotten over Jack's surprise arrival, Mark went over the things about the stream again one more time so Jack could know.

"Punishments?" Jack exclaimed.
"Oh no.."

"Oh yes." Amy remarked. "The viewers are going to love it."

Mark had an evil look on his face. He did another evil laugh.

Ethan giggled, saying,
"You know Mark, you laugh now, but you'll probably be the first one to get a punishment."

"Pffft. Whatever. Anyway, stream starts in 5 minutes, so everyone go to the bathroom, get some water, do what you need to do because we'll be live for 8 hours! Chop Chop!" Mark clapped his hands twice.

It wasn't long before Mark shouted,
"OKAY GUYS! WE'RE ON IN 10! 9! 8!.." Everyone scrambled to their places, Yours being in a chair next to Amy and Kathryn, behind the cameras.

"3! 2! 1.. Go!" Mark pointed at Kathryn and She pushed a button and went live.

Mark waited a few moments, to make sure the stream was working, And Kathryn gave him a thumbs up. The view count started rising rapidly as more people came in to watch.

"We good?" Mark asked.
"Yeah? Okay." He began with his normal intro. "Hello everybody, My name is Markiplier and welcome to the (this month) Charity livestream! Hooray! We will be raising money for (charity) And with the help of you guys, We hope to reach our goal of $100,000! I know its a lot, but I belive  we can do it!

The first donation- $20.00- came in.

"See, look! We already have $20! Mark exclaimed. "Now, I'm gonna introduce everybody. Standing to the left of me we've got Tyler and Ethan! But they are boring." They both made mock sad faces. "Naw, im kidding." Mark said.