Chapter 27

You fell to the ground, your eyes still shut. You can't believe what you just did. You shot Mark. No, you shot Dark. But Dark said it would kill Mark if you shot him. Your mind said he lied. You shouldn't have believed yourself.

You didn't know what to say or feel, so you didn't do either. You wanted to cry but you couldn't. You wanted to move but your body wouldn't let you.
You wanted to look at Mark. See if he was back, but you couldn't find the stregnth to open your eyes.

Suddenly, you felt a pair of arms wrap around you. They were strong and comforting. You guessed it was Tyler, but it didn't really matter to you. You felt empty. No grief, No joy, Just emptiness. You had just lost someone who you loved more than anything, And it was all your fault.

You felt more people start to hug you. It didn't make sense. You just shot Mark. Your brother. Their friend. Shouldn't they hate you? You would hate yourself.

Another pair of arms wrapped around you, bringing you all closer together. You heard a short gasp from Ethan, and you opened your eyes to see what was wrong. Right next to him was Mark. Was it real? You couldn't belive it.

"MARK!" You yelled.

You threw yourself on top of him, Hugging him tightly. He hugged you back even tighter.

"I knew you could do it." He whispered.

You were so overwhelmed. Your hands shook as you talked. "But.. I shot you.. Dark said.."

"Dark lied. You shot him, which only killed him, bringing me back." Mark paused. "I'm so sorry."

"What?" You say, pulling back to look at him.

"I'm sorry. All of you. For not telling you. And (Y/n), I'm sorry I brought you into this. It's okay if you hate me."
Mark looks down at the ground in shame.

"This isn't your fault at all." Ethan says softly. "You couldn't control Dark."

"It doesn't make me any less of a bad person." Mark says.

"Mark." You say. "You aren't a bad person. In fact, you are such a good one. You are the sweetest, kindest, most humble person I've ever known, And I love you so much. You are the best brother I could've ever asked for. I wouldn't trade you for the world.

Mark smiles.

Jack puts his hand on Mark's shoulder. "We love you Mark."

You heard a small "Septiplier Away" Coming from the door. You looked over to see Felix standing in the doorway.

Everyone had the most confused look on their face. They all stared at Felix.

"What?" He said. "Did I ruin the moment?"

Everyone laughed, despite the confusion to why Felix was here and how he got here.

"Come here." Mark said, and motioned Felix towards him. Mark pulled everyone into a big group hug.

After the long moment, everyone started to get their emotions together. Apparently nobody questioned why Felix was here. Everyone decided the subject wasnt worth discussing, so they just accepted it. Mark decided to invite everyone over to his apartment.

You got into the van with Mark, and he drove back to his place. When You got there, everyone gathered in the living room.

There was a long silence between everyone. You broke it.

"Mark?"

"Yeah?" He responds.

"Are you going to tell the community about the whole Dark thing?"

Mark didn't say anything, Thinking.

"I- I don't know. I want to be open and honest, but I dont know If they'd believe me. I probably will tell them anyways."

More silence.

Mark looked concerned. "Everything I did as Dark is hazy. I dont remember much. I didn't hurt anyone, did I?"

"No, I don't think so." You say. "Unless you hurt Ethan before we got there? You turn to Ethan, who was sitting opposite of you on the couch.

"Nope." He replies.

"Good," Mark sighs in relief.

"I want to know how Jack stalled Dark for so long. Long enough for me yo go get Tyler." Ethan said, his curiosity peaked.

A smile grew across your face and giggles bubbled up in your throat. Jack looked at you and you pretended to cough.

"What?" Mark, who is sitting beside you, asks.

"Go ahead and tell them Jack," You giggle.

Jack's face turned pink. "Well- I kind of-" He laughed nervously.

"What did you do?" Ethan questions. "(Y/n), what did he do?"

You glanced at Jack as to ask permission if you could say.

"Go ahead." Jack sighed.

You explained how Jack had caught Dark off guard by talking about Septiplier, Then proceeded to strike a pose all seductive-like.

Everyone bursted out laughing. Jack buried his face in his knees out of embarrasment, although, he was laughing too.

"IN MY DEFENSE, IT WORKED!" Jack shouted.

"And I've got footage of it." Felix said, holding up his phone.

"Felix.. How the?" Jack remarked.

Felix looked at Jack with an evil smirk.

"Don't you dare.." Jack said.

Felix pulled up a video on his phone, and hit play. Everyone watched in total awe.

"Who wouldn't want a piece of THIS?!" Video-Jack said as he posed.

That made everyone laugh once again.

"THAHAT'S PRICELESS!" Mark managed to say through laughter.

Jack's face got redder. "You guys are so mean." He said all pouty-like. You could tell that he didn't mean it, hence the smile that played on his lips.

"I'm Cryhyhying!" Mark said, tears forming in his eyes from laughing so hard.

After everyone stopped dying over Jack's video, Jack spoke up.

"You better not post that." He told Felix with a mock anger tone.

"Don't worry, I'm not a monster," Felix assured. "Here, I'll delete it."

"No, Don't!" Jack yelled. Everyone stared at him. "It's funny."

A/n WOOO that was a rollercoaster of a chapter XD
Hope you guys are enjoying this. This story, however will only have a couple more chapters. Yes, i am going to end it soon. But don't worry, I will more than likely write another book after this. More details soon. :)