Chapter 19

You were really excited. Why? Because you were going to Pax East. This was not only going to be your first time at Pax, but your first time at any convention. You were beyond ecstatic. You were practically bouncing off the walls.

You would not stop talking about how excited you were. You had packed your suitcase a week in advance, and the day was finally here.

On the way to the airport, You were asking Mark a billion questions. While Mark struggled to keep up with all the questions you were asking, Ethan watched you in awe. How could one person possibly be so excited?

When you got to the airport, You, Ethan, Mark, Amy, Kathryn and Tyler all walked to the your gate, and sat down, waiting to board.

You sat down next to Mark, and, You could NOT stay still. You were so jittery and bouncy.

Ethan laughed a little. "Wow (Y/n), You don't seem exited at all."

"Sorry," You said. "I'm just so excited!"

"Haven't heard." Mark said flatly.

You punched him in the arm. He playfully punched you back. You punched him again, The two of you going back and forth, Until Amy stepped in between you two.

"Alright guys, break it up." She stated.

You both backed away, and Mark stuck his tongue out at you. You giggled.

"Flight 3776A is now boarding" You heard over the intercom. People started lining up to board, So you and everyone grabbed their things and scrambled to get in line.

You gave your boarding pass to the lady at the desk. She ripped a piece off and gave it back. "Have a nice flight Miss Fischbach," She said sweetly.

"Thank you!" You exclaimed.

Once you were on the plane, You tried to find your seat. This was a fairly big plane, with seats on the left, right, and middle.

You looked on your boarding pass for your seat number. You were on the left side of the plane, and- Yay! You had a window seat. You sat down.

Ethan looked at his boarding pass and looked at you. He sat down in the seat next to you.

"Hi," he giggled.

"Hi," you smiled back.

Kathryn sat down next to Ethan.

Amy, Mark, and Tyler were in the middle row, with Mark on the aisle seat next to Tyler, and Tyler next to Amy. (A/n sorry if this is confusing XD)

Mark looked over at you and smirked.
You were confused. "What?" You mouthed to him.

He then made a heart with his hands and made kissy lips.

Wha- Oh. It was because you were sitting next to Ethan.

You gave him a death glare.

Ethan looked at you and you looked away from Mark quickly. Ethan looked over at Mark, who also looked elsewhere.

"What's going on?" Ethan asked, supicious.

"Nothing." You said innocently and stared at Mark again. He had that smirk on his face again. "It's NOTHING." You repeated, this time mainly for Mark.

"Okaaayyy.." Ethan said.

You felt the plane move. You excitedly looked out the window. The plane smoothly moved off the tarmac and onto the runway. The engines started up, making a loud noise. Just then you remembered taking off made you nervous. You didn't know why, but last time you were on the plane, taking off just made you have butterflies in your stomach.