Chapter 20

"Ladies and gentlemen.. I hope you realize you are not on a normal flight."

You froze in place. Was the plane being hijacked? You heard the worried murmurs and whispers of the other passengers. The voice over the intercom spoke again.

"I need everyone here to do me a favor and remain calm.."

This is it.. I'm going to die.. You thought.

The intercom man piped up again..
"This flight serves ice-cream in 3 different flavors! For free! Yes, I know. Normal flights don't do this. But like I said, remain calm. This isn't a normal flight."

You wanted to be mad at the intercom man for almost giving you a heart attack, but at the same time.. Ice cream. I mean, come on.

Your anger quickly dissipated when the flight attendant came by with ice cream. She opened the cooler she was pushing around and asked,

"Would you like vanilla, chocolate or cookie dough?"

Ethan's eyes widened. "Cookie dough?!" He exclaimed. "That's my favorite! I'll have that please!" The lady smiled and reached in the cooler, pulling out a small cup of pre-packaged cookie dough ice cream. She handed it to Ethan along with a plastic spoon.

Ethan turned it over and his eyes scanned the list of ingredients on the side. "No peanuts," He said happily.

"You know what, I'll take cookie dough too," you told the flight attendant. She gave you your ice cream, and you watched as Amy ordered chocolate.

As you opened up your cup of ice cream, you looked over at Mark. He was clearly upset. You didn't know if it was because of the intercom guy scare, or if it was that He couldn't have ice cream because of his Keto diet. You were guessing both. Probably mostly the ice cream though.

You gave Mark a sympathetic look as you ate your ice cream. He smiled back.

You could hardly sit still the rest of the flight. It was a six hour flight. You finally tired yourself out by bouncing so much that you fell asleep.

You and Ethan were in Mark's recording room. The window opened, and all you could see was a bright light. You and Ethan shrugged, and ran into the light. Next thing you knew, you were on a rainbow!

There were unicorns floating around in the sky! You looked around in awe and started to fly. You flew up to the moon and looked around.

"Ethan?" You called out. "Where are you?"

"Boo!" A voice came from behind you. You jumped and turned around. You and Ethan laughed and flew off into the sunset..

You opened your eyes and frowned. What. Just. Happened. That was the weirdest dream ever. What was in that ice cream?

You sat there and tried to contemplate what just happened, and you noticed Ethan and Amy staring at you.

"What?" You said. You looked around and saw that Mark, Tyler, and Kathryn were also staring at you.

"What?!" You asked.

Amy had an amused look on her face. "Let's just say you sleep talk."

Oh no..

"What did I say?" You asked her nervously.

Amy smiled. "You said a lot of things.. Mostly nonsense, but we made out a few words. Words like rainbow and unicorn.."

"And Ethan.." Mark interrupted with a smirk.

This is embarrassing. "I can explain.." You said.