𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄...

By VOIDKHALEESII

▌ ·˚ ༘ ミ 𝒐𝒐𝒐. ┊ ❪ 𝓓𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙽𝙴 𝓕𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴! ❫   ↳ 神聖なフェミニン ❛ 𝗂𝗆 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝖺... More

𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗍.
⠀⠀𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈. 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛 𝑔𝑜
𝟬𝟬𝟭.⠀⠀⠀⠀fuckboys everywhere
𝟬𝟬𝟮.⠀⠀⠀⠀hormonal teenagers
𝟬𝟬𝟯.⠀⠀⠀⠀american dream
𝟬𝟬𝟰.⠀⠀⠀⠀virgin mary
𝟬𝟬𝟱.⠀⠀⠀⠀the beer man
𝟬𝟬𝟲.⠀⠀⠀⠀fight club
𝟬𝟬𝟳.⠀⠀⠀⠀wasteful youth
𝟬𝟬𝟴.⠀⠀⠀⠀halloween town
𝟬𝟬𝟵.⠀⠀⠀⠀friendships and sculptures
𝟬𝟭𝟬.⠀⠀⠀⠀bad girls club
𝟬𝟭𝟭.⠀⠀⠀⠀beliebers
𝟬𝟭𝟮.⠀⠀⠀⠀glory and gore
𝟬𝟭𝟯.⠀⠀⠀⠀carpool karaoke
𝟬𝟭𝟰.⠀⠀⠀⠀awkward encounters
𝟬𝟭𝟱.⠀⠀⠀⠀baby daddies
⠀⠀𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈. 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝟬𝟭𝟲.⠀⠀⠀⠀pretentious boys
𝟬𝟭𝟳.⠀⠀⠀⠀it's britney bitch
𝟬𝟭𝟴.⠀⠀⠀⠀dinner from hell
𝟬𝟭𝟵.⠀⠀⠀⠀laris vs. noorhelm
𝟬𝟮𝟬.⠀⠀⠀⠀date night brawl
𝟬𝟮𝟭.⠀⠀⠀⠀broken hearts club
𝟬𝟮𝟮.⠀⠀⠀⠀lost boy
𝟬𝟮𝟯.⠀⠀⠀⠀ouija 2.0
𝟬𝟮𝟰.⠀⠀⠀⠀cabin fever
𝟬𝟮𝟱.⠀⠀⠀⠀always
𝟬𝟮𝟲.⠀⠀⠀⠀what the hell is a yakuza
𝟬𝟮𝟳.⠀⠀⠀⠀pretty little liar
𝟬𝟮𝟴.⠀⠀⠀⠀thinkin' bout boys
𝟬𝟮𝟵.⠀⠀⠀⠀war of hearts
𝟬𝟯𝟬.⠀⠀⠀⠀the lies within
𝟬𝟯𝟭.⠀⠀⠀⠀crave you
𝟬𝟯𝟮.⠀⠀⠀⠀addictive
𝟬𝟯𝟯. ⠀⠀⠀⠀people need people
𝟬𝟯𝟰. ⠀⠀⠀⠀it's official
𝟬𝟯𝟲. ⠀⠀⠀⠀ohana
𝟬𝟯𝟳. ⠀⠀⠀⠀god is a woman
⠀⠀𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑦
𝟬𝟯𝟴. ⠀⠀⠀⠀pure bliss
𝟬𝟯𝟵. ⠀⠀⠀⠀des roses
author's note ♡

𝟬𝟯𝟱. ⠀⠀⠀⠀one last time

3.3K 107 11
By VOIDKHALEESII

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

035. 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄!
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾, 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴
❝ because people need people ❞

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

𝖫Ø𝖱𝖣𝖠𝖦, 18:25 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

LANI placed paper plates down on the kitchen table alongside the utensils. It was her father's birthday and she had been setting up since he had left to go grocery shopping. Lani grabbed her father's gifts and placed them on the kitchen's bar. Tilting her head to the side she fixed the bags alignment.

Hearing the front door unlock she turned on her heel seeing both Elías and Chris enter, a box of chocolate cake carried by the two boys. Lani sighed in relief seeing the two.

"Finally you're both here, he'll be home soon." She sighed looking between the two, "Put it here." She made room for the birthday cake on the dinning room table.

"Uh, Lan--" Chris began, only for the brunette to shake her kissing the boy's cheek walking away back into the kitchen checking on their dinner.

"Lani." Elías called out nervously, glancing to Chris.

"Lan--" Chris began.

"God, what? I need to make sure the food doesn't get burnt." She said glaring to the two.

"You might wanna check the cake." Elías pointed to the pastel pink box across from her.

"Why? Didn't you say pick up for Santiago?" She asked opening the oven. Just as a waft a smoke blew in her face. "No, no, no!" She cried, swatting the air rapidly, letting out a string of coughs.

Chris hurriedly grabbed a towel and took out the now burnt food placing it on top of the stove. Chris tilted his head picking up the burnt chicken breast.

"I mean, it's not that bad." Chris tried to reassure his girlfriend.

"Not bad? It's ruined!" She exclaimed.

"Now would be a bad time to check the cake." Elías murmured to Chris.

Lani's wide eyes looked between both boys. She quickly made her way over to the box ignoring the protesting boys.

"Happy 4th birthday dad." She read. "4th?!" She exclaimed, "Who has a four year old father?!" The two boys glanced to one another wincing at the stressed teen. "And mint icing? I specifically said turquoise! This-" She swiped her finger along the sweet cream, turning to face both boys. "-is not turquoise."

Elías slowly backed up, Chris glared at the boy who smiled innocently breaking into a run up the staircase to his room.

"Hey, it's not that bad we can fix it." Chris placed his hands on her shoulders turning her around.

"How? Do you have icing in your back pocket? Do you have a meal plan for four people?" She questioned, her frantic eyes looked into his calm hazel ones.

"No, but we can call Brien and she can make something within twenty minutes. As for the cake . . ." Chris looked to the box and shrugged, "Maybe, he won't notice." Lani scoffed at her boyfriend's words. "Let me see that smile." His lips twitched upwards seeing her hide her face. "Smile." He kissed her cheek repeatedly, a giggle escaped Lani's lips.

"Okay, fine, fine." She smiled looking up at Christoffer.

"Good. I'll call--"

"Children, the greatest father in the world is home!"

"Oh, no." Lani whispered.

Roy walked into the opening of the Santiago house coming to a halt sniffing the air turning to the couple across from him.

"When I say, 'don't burn down the house, while I'm gone.' I literally mean, don't burn it down." Roy joked, carrying the paper bags into the kitchen. He smiled seeing his daughter and Chris. "Uh-oh, what's with the frowns?"

"I ruined your birthday." Lani mumbled shrugging off Chris' hands, walking over to her father.

"Sweetheart-"

"Look." She pointed to the pot next to Chris. "And don't even get me started on your birthday cake-"

Roy smiled softly looking down at his daughter. "I would have been fine with pizza and a movie with my kids. And you." He glanced to Chris who nervously smiled to the intimating man.

"I just wanted it to be like how mom used to do it." She said quietly.

Roy's eyes softened at the mention of his late wife. "Look, why don't we order some pizza and eat the cake whilst we watch a movie?" He suggested. Lani gnawed on her lip in thought, "I'll even let you choose this time, not Elías."

"Rude!" A voice shouted from above the three.

Lani nodded, a small smile graced her lips as she looked at her father.

"You." Roy pointed to Chris whose wide hazel eyes met with his own. "Help this one choose a movie."

Chris nodded rapidly making his way over to Lani who stifled a chuckle seeing the boy nearly trip over his feet.

Roy left the couple to call for their dinner.

"See, he does like you." She smiled to the boy next to her.

Chris shook his head, "I'd hate to see how he is when he hates someone."

𝖲Ø𝖭𝖣𝖠𝖦, 9:21 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SUNLIGHT shown through Lani's bedroom. Chris' hazel eyes trailed the brunette's tanned skin, up to her lips then her nose. He sighed in content, he wished he could stay with her like this forever. He tightened his arms around her waist feeling her move beneath him.

A small yawn escaped her lips.

"Morning." Chris murmured in her ear kissing the soft surface.

"Morning." She smiled automatically hearing his morning voice.

She turned herself over, face to face with Chris. The two laid admiring one another, in comfortable silence.

"I don't want to get up." She murmured, her voice quiet and raspy from just waking up.

Chris smiled sleepily looking at the beautiful girl and nodded in agreement. "Same." He sighed.

"Then let's stay in here." She smiled squinting slightly from the bright sunlight behind Christoffer. "We can watch Netflix and just lay down." She said.

"Netflix and chill?" He asked with a smirk.

Lani's cheeks flushed as she shoved him. "Nei." She hid her face in his exposed chest. "Just relaxing. No distractions, no drama, just us two."

Chris kissed the crown of her head and smiled in admiration. "Okay."

"Yeah?" She asked bringing her head up. Her shocked eyes meeting his amused ones.

"Yeah." He nodded chuckling, "Whatever you want, angel." He said softly, his eyes roaming her face.

𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗱 has 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 ...!

● ○

○ ●

♥︎ liked by lamelani and 48,394 others

𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗱 I don't know where or
what'd I'd do with this one girl.

// 𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐃: lamelani

comments disabled.

𝖥𝖱𝖤𝖣𝖠𝖦, 14:00 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

LANI stood in William Magnusson's apartment's doorway. Chris helped the boy move his suitcases to the front of the residence. He placed a kiss against his girlfriend's lips, he frowned seeing the brunette still with a frown her eyes locked on his best friend. He pressed his lips against her own again, pulling her away from her thoughts.

She smiled slightly to Chris who sighed leaning against the door frame watching her movements towards William.

She stepped in front of taller boy with sad eyes, "Don't do this." She said softly. William shook his head at the brunette. "I know, you're mad at me for keeping this from you. But, I promised I wouldn't say anything. If you and Chris were in our position you'd do the same." William avoided her green orbs. "She loves you, so, so much." She breathed out a smile.

Chris looked down at the wooden floor, listening intently.

"I know you love her too. That's why you're still here and having doubts. As your friend, I'm telling you to listen to those doubts because you know she would never hurt you or anyone."

William shook his head not wanting to cry, "I can't." He murmured. "Not anymore."

"William-"

"I have a plane to catch." He walked past the brunette and his best friend down to Chris' car.

Chris walked over to Lani and kissed her temple, "Come on." Intertwining their hands with one another, the two walked out of the apartment complex to his car.

After a 10 minute drive, Christoffer pulled up to Noora's apartment to say goodbye.

She frowned seeing her best friend walk over to the car. Lani and Chris leant against the sleek black car, as William walked over to Noora.

"You weren't kidding when you said you don't have much time."

"The flight leaves at six o'clock." William shrugged. "You wanted to talk?" He asked after a moment of silence.

Lani gnawed on her lip looking between the two. Chris wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her into his side tightly.

"Why do you have to go to London?" She asked with a frown.

"Because I want to." He said simply.

Lani and Chris rolled their eyes at the boy's stubbornness.

"How long will you be there?"

"For the rest of my life, I think." He answered.

"What about us?" Noora asked softly.

William shook his head, "What about us?" He asked.

"Is it just over?" Her watery eyes met his dark ones.

"Yes." He nodded.

"Just like that?" She asked, her voice cracking slightly.

William swallowed thickly, "I'm not in love with you."

Noora parted her lips looking up at the taller boy. "You are . . . You are in love with me. That's why you're being so cold."

"Nei, Noora. I'm cold because that's just how I am."

Lani glanced to Chris who tightened his grip on her side.

"I always wondered how a smart guy like you, can justify your asshole behaviour to you?" William rolled his eyes, shaking his head not wanting to break down. "You just tell yourself that's how you are? Is it because your mom is a cunt? Because you had a tragic childhood? Is that what you're telling yourself? You feel so sorry for yourself that you can't help behaving like that?" Noora pressed. "Anyway, it's not true. People experience horrible things every day, and they still manage to be nice to others. Being an asshole isn't something you're born with, or something you just become. It's a choice. It's also a choice to let Nico destroy what we have."

William looked down and sniffled.

"What's the plan?" Noora asked with a bitter chuckle. "Are you just going to hang out in London being an asshole, because your brother is mean? Because your girlfriend lied to you? Are you never getting close with anyone again, because you might get hurt?" She asked. "Believe me . . . You don't want that." She said quietly. "It's damn lonely."

Noora walked to William brushing his hair from his eyes, her blue orbs met his. "Because people . . . Need people. And I love you." Lani and Chris looked to one another. "And you love me. We have to be together." Noora said looking up at William. "Tell me we should be together."

William clenched his jaw, "I have to go." His broken voice echoed through Noora's ears.

She watched as he made his way back to Chris' car.

"William--" Lani began, only for him to brush past her entering the car. Lani watched as Noora walked back with tears streaming down her cheeks.

Chris looked to William with a knowing look.

William shook his head, getting out of the car once again running after Noora engulfing her in a hug.

Lani giggled watching the two in awe. Chris smiled at the brunette's happiness and wrapped his arms around her waist. The couple watched Noora and William kiss one another smiling widely to one another.

𝗼𝗼𝗼. ┊ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐒 ! 
✎↷: ❪ 𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 ❫ 🌸🌿
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

* lani's look *

I started chapter one for s3 and i forgot
about the last two episodes. i'm an idiot.

𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍, 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 56 11
Story about a broken girl and not so broken boy. ✴▫✴▫✴ Let's repair the broken.
563 60 49
Billionaire. Bad boy. Mafiosos. ...None of which describes Christian personally; he just happens to know them all. Meet Christian, a self-contained...
1.5K 3 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
39.6K 1.3K 33
"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭...