Paint My Love

Galing kay 28tomlinson

What happens when a good girl falls in love with a bad boy? That's simple, they leave broken hearts, loved up... Higit pa

Paint My Love
Chapter 1:They call me Malik
Chapter 2: Never in your wildest dreams
Chapter 3:I hope it's gonna make you notice
Chapter 4:Let's go crazy
Chapter 5 : I can't escape this time
Chapter 6 : Does he know
Chapter 7: And time is frozen
Chapter 8 : The one that I came with
Chapter 9 : We've got all night
Chapter 10 : Nothing to loose
Chapter 11 : There's always room for common ground
Chapter 12 : He knows everything there is to know
Chapter 13 : I'll never be that girl again
Chapter 14:Now I'm asking you to stay
Chapter 15 : Oops
Chapter 16 : Let me kiss you
Chapter 17:I shouldn't have kissed you
Chapter 18:Words don't come easy, without a melody
Chapter 19:Need to take a break and figure it out
Chapter 20:You're looking at me I'm sure
Chapter 21:Can we fall?
Chapter 23:This is what the night is for
Chapter 24:Can I take you home with me?
Chapter 25:Baby you don't have to worry
Chapter 26 : I wanna be last
Chapter 27:I'm not scared of love
Chapter 28:They don't know about us
Chapter 29:Late night spaces
Chapter 30:If this room was burning
Chapter 31:I hope you won't get up and leave
Chapter 32:Snitch
Chapter 33:Hoping my love won't show
Chapter 34:You don't need to run
Chapter 35:Is this how it ends?
Chapter 36:Throw me a life-line
Chapter 37:I'm saying good-bye
Chapter 38:Packing up and taking off
Chapter 39:You're already on your way
Chapter 40:I've been watching you all night
Chapter 41:The words get trapped
Chapter 42:Do's & Don'ts
Chapter 43:Everything is new to me
Chapter 44:The poet and the beat
Chapter 45:Giving it to someone else
Chapter 46:I still get jealous
Chapter 47:Nothing's making sense
Chapter 48:Like I was in love again
Chapter 49:The stupid little things
Chapter 50:Falling Slowly
Chapter 51:Searching every lonely place
Chapter 52:Going back to the time
Zia: Part 1
Zia Part 2
Chapter 53:We're Fireproof
Chapter 54:Made all my plans
Chapter 55:Follow My Lead
chapter 56: Look how far we've come~!

Chapter 22:You've got this spell on me

145 9 2
Galing kay 28tomlinson

Gia's POV

School had this way of being extremely boring and I wished Zayn and I went to the same one. That way we could be miserable together. I could never be miserable when he was around though, it's just not possible. I got home, got something to eat and then went up to my room to supposedly do homework; buh spent most of the time chatting to Zayn. He was still doing his community service so I felt bad for takin him aweh from his work, buh he insisted he could multitask. The main topic for the day was when our first date was going to be. We'd only been dating for three days at this stage.

 "Okeh where do ya wanna goh?" I asked.

 "You tell me"

 "Noht thah pizza place"

 "Aww babe, I really wanted to goh there" he teased.

 "Well it's a no from me"

 He laughed at that.

 "Why don't I steal us a car" I could almost hear him winking.

 "Yeah and we will drive to the stars" I laughed.

 "Hey thah rhymes you should use it for lyrics or som'hin"

 "Oh gosh what kinda song would thah be?"

 "Giashkaaa!" I heard my mom calling out.

 "Zayn that's my mom, I've gotta goh"

 "I'll text you later okeh?"

 "Yeah bye Zayn"

 "Bye babe"

Zayn's POV

I didn't know where to take Gia for our first date. Of course we could just do dinner and a movie, buh thah was pretty standard and Gia wasn't. I knew her for a few months now, buh honestly I didn't know all thah much about her likes and dislikes and stuff. I knew she loved music and pizza and thah was about it. And she'd already eliminated the pizza option. So I was really out of ideas. The thing is, even though I've dated a few girls before I've never really liked anyone this much. So I'd just take them to like the ramps or the movies or something. I guess I wasn't going all out to impress them. Gia wasn't like any of those other girls though.

 "Tommo whah do you think?" I asked Loueh's expert opinion.

 "Just take her bowling"

 "Bowlin?"

 "Yeah"

 "You think she'll like thah?" I asked weighing it over in my mind.

 "Yeah, I can ask Priya if you like"

 "Uhm noh it's okeh. Thanks for the idea Loueh"

 "No problem. Come back when you need girl advice again"

 "Shut op"

Gia's POV

I didn't know if I should dress up or noht cause the location of our date was a secret. Zayn said it was a surprise. Well, it's not like I was gonna wear a dress anyway. I put on a pair of light blue skinny jeans that were a little ripped and a white golfer. Very casual and not very girly I know buh that's me. I did however put on a little bit of make-up, just mascara and a bit of lip-gloss. I had to look good; I mean have you seen Zayn? I was ready early and was relieved when he showed up on time.

 "Hi"

 "You ready?" he asked smiling at me.

 "Yeah, let's go" I grabbed my jacket and headed out. We were taking a taxi cause we're both too young to drive. He held the door for meh to geht in and then jumped in after me.

 "So..." he prompted, buh I didn't say anything, I was too busy checking him out. He had on black jeans, a white rolling stones t-shirt, and a leather jacket.

 "Gia, you okeh?" he asked a look of concern on his face.

 "Uh yeah I'm fine. Just realized we're matchin" I laughed. I was glad it was dark so he couldn't see meh blushin.

 "Yeah and we din't even plan it" he laughed.

 "So where are we goin?" I asked curious.

 "Bowling"

 "Nice" I held up my hand and we high fived. This was kinda awkward cause until now we'd been friends and well you know how it is. We were both at a loss for words and so we sat there in silence. Luckily the mall isn't thah far aweh from my house so we arrived at our destination before things goht too awkward. He paid the cab driver and goht out. And once again he held the door for me. Sweet huh?

 "Okeh are ya hungreh or do you wanna goh bowlin first?" he asked as soon as we stepped into the mall casually reaching for my hand. Hungry? I couldn't think of food right now I was too busy being nervous. We'd held hands before so it wasn't unfamiliar or anything, buh I was scared my palms would be sweaty cause of how nervous I was.

 "Bowling" I said.

 "Bowlin it is then"

Zayn's POV

She looked really cute in my opinion. I liked the fact thah she wasn't overdressed. She seemed to like the bowling idea; I had Tommo to thank for that. And now I had to get her talkin, which was proving to be quite a task. She'd been quiet the whole way and it made me uneasy. We generally had plenty so say. I mean we'd chatted so much on the phone and stuff thah I expected this to be easy, buh it wasn't. We goht our bowling shoes and went to go put them on. The golfer she had on was a little deep and she was kindda consious of it so I decided to do her a favour.

 "Here" I bent down and put her shoes on for her. I didn't think too much of it, but the look on her face was priceless. She was totally blushing.

 "Thanks" she tucked her hair behind her ear shyly.

 "Shall we bowl?"

 "Put your shoes on Malik" she laughed heading over to get herself the perfect bowling ball.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

117K 3.7K 30
*YOU NEED TO READ THE FIRST BOOK TO UNDERSTAND THIS ONE ITS ON MY PROFILE * The past might have hurt you Yes you can run away from your past. But wh...
20.2K 189 21
Kate Carter used to believe she loved Zayn Malik. But when he joined One Direction, she met Harry Styles, and everything changed. A night with both b...
98.7K 1.4K 26
You were walking through the streets in tears, your boyfriend had broken up with you, you wanted to escape the world, but you run into a group a boys...
510K 14.5K 20
Harry Styles was depressed. No one would bother to mess with him, they were all too afraid. He was really tough, I guess you can say he was a "bad bo...