๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ž-๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๏ฟฝ...

By niawhxelers

๐— ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ "๐šŠ ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐šŠ... More

After closing the gate.
Preparing for the Snowball.
Snow?
Love.
Broken.
Love.
I miss you.
Eggo.
Protective much.
Sweet nothing.
Sweet Nothing 2.
I need you to see me.
Babysitting.
School.
Journal.
Christmas pt. 1
Christmas pt. 2
After closing the gate 2.
Stargaze.
Wisdom teeth.
Soulmate AU.
There for you.
Never Be Alone
Names.
Whistling.
First date.
Day one.
Popcorn.
Memories.
Breakup.
Arcade.
Nightmare.
4th of July.
Thanksgiving.
Cute.
Proposal.
Butterfly.
Always.
Nature.
Assdffhkbljdy
Goodbye.
Period.
Is This Love?
If I Knew.
Group chat or what????
Paint war.
Laser tag.
Rainbow.
Fallin' All In You.
Protective boyfriend.
is that alright?
{ little bonsai tree }
shameless
tickles.
treehouse
thank you

First Times.

2.6K 64 88
By niawhxelers

The first time Mike Wheeler and Eleven made eye contact, they didn't really know what was going on.

For El, it was really strange. She had just ran away from the Lab, desperate to save herself and wishing that no one would catch her.

All her mind was saying was 'run. keep running. don't stop. escape. run.'

So, when a blinding light hit her right in the face, she gasped as her whole stomach made weird twirls, already sensing the worst and thinking that someone from the Lab had found her.

She had to adjust her vision, she wasn't going to do anything until she wasn't sure it was one of the 'bad men'. She was preparing herself though, to hurt someone if that meant she didn't have to go back there. Or maybe just give up, and let them take her back.

But that didn't happen.

For Mike, it was even stranger. (Things xD)

When he heard the sound of branches breaking, probably being stepped on, he had expected to die right there, in that moment.

Of course, his twelve years old mind went too far, and to the worst scenario.

So, when he turned his lantern to just see a kid standing there in a too big yellow blouse, barefoot, and with - oh! No hair! I bet she is a girl, she has the face of one. Her facial features are too delicate to be a boy's. - the most terrified expression he had ever seen, he took a big surprise.

They kept staring at each other. He took notice of the way her chest moved, up and down, as if she was having a really hard time to breath right. Her eyes were squinted, because of the lights that were pointing right at her face. She was soaking wet, and trembling.

She looked so scared, so... broken. Alone.

She took notice of the three boys in front of her. She realized they were as wet as she was, because of the 'rain', one of the words her papa had taught her with those little cards. There was one that had darker skin than the other two, but the one in the middle was the palest of them all. It caught her attention how he seemed to stand out from the others, and how his skin seemed to shine because of the moonlight.

She wasn't thinking about running anymore.

The first time they hugged wasn't really a hug. It was more like holding.

Mike, Lucas and Dustin managed to convince the poor girl to go with them. It was hard, specially because whenever they asked a question to her she would just shake her head.

As they were walking to their bikes, Mike noticed that the only thing she was wearing was the blouse. He didn't want to think of she had something underneath or not, he didn't think it was much of his business, but still took his jacket off.

He showed it to her, and she just kept on staring at it. He moved it a little towards her, and she flinched a little. He smiled at her, and put his jacket on top of her shoulders.

Her eyes widened, , taking a look to both of her shoulders before putting her hand on the jacket and pulling it up. She looked at him, the hint of a confused smile on her face as they continued walking.

Dustin couldn't take her because there wasn't enough space on his bike. Lucas couldn't either, he had recently hurt his foot so carrying two people's weight would be too painful, so Mike offered himself.

Once he was sitting on his bike, he helped the girl up. She wrapped her arms around his torso and tightened her grip to him, resting her head on his back.

He felt his face go warm, probably because of the closeness between him and a girl. A girl!

It wasn't really the time to think of that, but for some reason, he still did. He felt funny.

The first time they held hands was not as unique or 'beautiful' as they would have liked it to.

Their friends were surprised when Mike and El told them about the first time they held hands.

The day Mike and his friends saved Eleven, he let her sleep in the basement, and he went to sleep to his own bed.

Yet, he couldn't really sleep.

It wasn't because of the loud thunders outside, or because he was afraid of his mom catching El and sending her somewhere else and getting him into trouble.

He couldn't stop thinking about El.

He still wondered why she had no hair. For a girl her age, not having hair normally means that she's either sick or her parents are out of their minds.

He couldn't stop thinking about the way her eyes showed off the way she felt. He saw her terrified. She didn't even want him to close the door so that she could get dressed, she barley spoke, and flinched when the thunder-

Shit, the thunder!

It had just gotten worse, and instead of going to see how she was doing he just left her there while thinking about, well, her.

He tiptoed out of his bed and downstairs. He opened the door careful not to make any noise, closing it behind him and sighing afterwards.

He walked to the fort, and the closer he got the more noticeable El's little sobs were.

He thought about knocking, but then remembered that she was hiding in a blanket fort. He pulled the blanket up carefully, being able to see El and the way she was lying on the floor, curling up and hugging her legs close to her chest.

"Hi El." He smiled at her, and she finally seemed to notice him there, sniffling as she mumbled a 'hi mike'. "Are you okay?"

She shook her head, closing her yes and making more tears fall. "No."

"Well, um, I'm here, if you, uh, need something." He kneeled down in front of her, looking at her tear stained face.

Before she could shake her head again, or maybe even talk, another loud thunder was heard, making El whimper and squeeze her eyes.

"Don't be scared, I'm right here, okay?" He looked at her hand, the one she was holding her other hand and legs with, putting his own on top of it. "You're safe now."

El looked at their hands, then into his eyes. "Safe."

The first time Mike Wheeler and Eleven said I love you, they were 16 years old.

"I can't believe they are getting a divorce." Mike voiced, looking at his trembling hands. "I mean, I should have expected it. I just thought they would stay together for some reason."

"I know." El said, rubbing his back with her hand. "I'm sorry. You don't deserve this, and I really wish I could do something to make you feel better."

"You already do. You always do." Mike smiled for the first time in the whole day, making her smile as well. "I just, ah, I feel like I could have done something to stop it. That it's somehow my fault."

"It's not your fault." El said, emphasizing the not.

"I know, or at least I think I do. I just feel like it is for some reason."

"Please don't say that. Don't feel that way. You're amazing, and i just want you to be happy. It's going to be okay, alright? I'm here, and I'm not leaving." El assured him.

Mike moved El from sitting next to him to sitting on his lap, her legs on each of his sides as she cupped his face with her hands and he placed his own on her waist.

She moved closer and kissed his forehead, allowing her lips to linger there for a while before embracing him in a warm hug.

She then felt him tapping something on her back.

".. ..-. —- ..- . -.— —- ..-"

Her eyes widened, feeling the heat rise on her cheeks. "Mike?"

He pulled back, just enough to be able to see her face. "I love you, El." He looked at her eyes, his own never moving, and his pink lips lightly parted.

She smiled at him, she just couldn't help it. "I love you, Mike."

The two leaned in, their lips finding the other's and sending shivers down both of their spines.

They pulled back, eyes still closed, and embraced each other again.

And El tapped his back too now.

".. ..-. —- ..- . -.— —- ..-"

The first time they cuddled, they felt the safest they ever had in each other's arms.

"Stay?" El asked, looking at Mike as she plead with her puppy eyes.

"Oh, please don't do that! Hopper is right in the next room and if he sees that I'm on the same bed as you are..." Mike scratched the back of his head, but El intensified her puppy eyes.

"He doesn't have to find out." She stated innocently, but his eyes still widened.

"What?" He cursed himself for his voice crack, and because he was sure he was now blushing.

"Please?" El pleaded, still doing her puppy eyes.

Mike gave up, sighing as he walked over to her bed. "Fine. Just because you asked me to," He laid next to her, kissing her forehead as she put her head on his chest. "and because I love you."

"You better, since I love you too." She smiled, snuggling up closer to him as Mike passed an arm around her shoulders and she put her on on his chest. He rubbed her shoulder with his thumb, and she put her leg on top of both of his.

They stayed like as they spoke about everything and anything at the same time, until El yawned.

"You can sleep, angel. It's fine, if you're tired."

"But promise you won't leave?" She asked, looking up at him.

"Never. Promise." He smiled at her, a little grin of her own forming as she went back to place her head on his chest.

Her breath evened, and her lips parted slightly. He smiled, kissing her head. "I'm so in love with you, El."

And he drifted to sleep as well, sporting a little smile and enjoying the warmth she provided him.

1710 words!

Actually, I'm quite proud of this one.

S H O C K E R

Didn't proofread.

Also, favorite Phineas and Ferb song?

They were my shit growing up, then I watched the real story behind Phineas and Ferb in YouTube, got traumatized and couldn't watch it for two years lol.

Don't forget to comment what you thought of this, vote, maybe give some suggestions? Idk, I just want to know what you guys think of this type of one shots. ;))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 1.9K 36
"๐™๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™™, ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ" ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃโ˜ผ๏ธŽ [๐–ฒ๐—‰๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ] [๐–ฌ๐—‚๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—†๏ฟฝ...
197 2 9
- ๐…๐„๐Œ!๐Ž๐œ ๐ฑ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐Ž๐œ " ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™›๐™–๐™ง ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ...
15.2K 514 37
Pretty Woman - ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—•๐—œ๐—ก ๐—•๐—จ๐—–๐—ž๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฌ - ๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—€๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—†ply...
6.1K 92 15
๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ก๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š... ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š...