Snow?

December 21, 1984.

Eleven woke up, with Mike wheeler by her side, looking at her the only way he knows how. His love eyes, as everyone called them.
"What?" Asks El, giggling.
"You are amazing, El." He said, only to realize seconds later what he just said.
Before she could reply, he handed him a little plate with Eggos.
"Thought you might want them, after all, you are going to end up exhausted today." He said, collocating some rebel hair behind her ear. She blushed, and Mike noticed. He thought she looked adorable.
"And why would I be exhausted, if I may ask?
"You'll see. Wear comfortable and warm clothes, ok? I'll be back in twenty minutes." He kissed her cheek and left the room. Once he was out of sight, she touched her cheek, dreamily.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Eleven exited her cabin, and what she saw left her speechless.
Little white dots were falling in te already white floor, everything covered under that white thing. Eleven stayed there, shocked by the way the snow fell down. Mike was looking at her. He had just realized that whenever she saw or lent something new and that she liked, her eyes would open widely, and a little smile would form in her soft, pink lips. He felt those fireworks again inside him while he looked at her. She looked gorgeous, he thought.
Then, a little snowflake fell in El's nose. She wrinkled her nose and he just smiled at the image in front of him. El leant down to the flor, and grabbed some of the white thing.
"Mike? What is this?" She asked, her head moving her head slightly to the right. She would always do that when she was curious. He thought that was cute too.
"This is Snow. Snow is the small, soft, white pieces of ice that sometimes fall from the sky when it is cold, or the white layer on the ground." He looked at her. Her nose and cheeks completely pink, as a result of the snow.
"And what can you do with it?
"Well, you can make snowmen, draw an angel in the floor with you body, snowballs-"
"Snowball? Like the Snow Ball we went to?
"No, unfortunately. This are snowballs." He said, smirking and grabbing some snow and putting it in shape, then threw it at her, making it hit her shoulder. He laughed at her expression. "Oh Wheeler, you just declared war." She said, smirking as well, making an Snowball and throwing it to Mike's chest.
"It is on, Little Miss Jane". He knew she preferred El over Jane. She said she didn't mind, but he could notice he didn't like it as much as El.
El screamed while running around the cabin, hiding behind the woods, making herself some snowballs for Mike. She decided not to use her powers, she knew it would be cheating. Mike followed her, throwing snowballs at her, as well as she did to him. Then, El turned around and threw a snowball at Mike's face, which just made her laugh the hardest she ever has because of Mike's expression. She kept on laughing until he threw one at her to her face, Mike laughing at her expression, too. They both couldn't stop laughing, and fell into the snow. Once they stopped laughing, they agreed they were already exhausted, so El laid her head in Mike's shoulder while he played with his curls and with the other he grabbed her hand. The began talking about nothing, and everything at the same time. Mike was really surprised at El's vocabulary, now being almost, just missing by like a 2% of it, as full as any other kid their age. To say he was proud was little. Surprises didn't seem to stop, eventually. El had watched all of Mike's favorite movies and tried to read almost all the comics he had, and to be honest, she loved it. Mike could look at her talk and talk about Star Wars and never get tired of it. Her eyes had an special brightness when she talked about things she liked, and she talked a little louder. Mike smiled, and now, what he felt in his stomach wasn't just fireworks. It was something more. Something bigger. Something better.
She had started feeling the same. He also began talking about Star Wars, both of them giving their opinions, almost agreeing in all of them, and held a debate in the aspects they disagreed on. They could go on forever.
They stayed silent for a while, looking at the stars.
"Mike"
"Yes?"
"I- I am cold."
Mike looked at her pink face, thinking it was because of the cold she felt. He took off his own jacket and scarf and gave them to El.
She refused at first, but he insisted, so she had to accept. "But Mike, aren't you cold? It is freezing here! We can go inside if you want" She said, standing up from the snow.
"No" Mike looked at her in the eyes, and grabbed her hand. "Stay".
She couldn't resist to that, so she did.
"You sure you don't want a blanket or-"
"El, I am fine! You know why?
She shakes her hair.
He leaned in and kissed her forehead.
"You give me all the warmth I need." She blushed uncontrollably.
He still doesn't believe he actually said that, but he is glad he did.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

904 words!
I think this one turned out really cheesy, but please tell me what you think.