Eggo.

"You look just like ketchup smells."
"Good. Ketchup is dope."
"Actually is not. Girl you be lying to me."

Mike was eager to see Eleven.

He couldn't sleep for a long time, thinking about El and what they would do together, only falling asleep for a couple of hours.
Nancy and Steve were going to take him and his friends to the cabin, as they all missed El. Besides, he had gotten her something he was sure she would love.
(( Sometimes it will be Jancy, sometimes it will be Stancy, don't judge me, I can't choose ))

Mike had set his alarm pretty early so that he could get ready to see El. He wanted to look good for her.
He stood up and went straight to his closet.
He stared at it for a long time, and groaned when he couldn't find anything. He began grabbing all of his clothes and throwing them to the floor, thinking they weren't good enough.

He sighed in desesperation as none of his clothes seemed to be perfect.
He then grabbed an stripped shirt and smiled to himself.

Great, she will love this.

He took a shower, taking longer than ever before. He got out of the shower and got dressed.

He looked at himself in the mirror and gasped when he saw how messy his hair was even after the shower.

He grabbed a hair brush and tried to comb his hair, failing. He then saw a hairspray on the bathroom's table.
'Farrah Fawcett Spray'. It must be his mom's. He raised and eyebrow, trying to decide wether to use it or not.

Screw it, this can't get any worse.

He sprayed it all over his head, and coughed because of how much he had sprayed. He brushed his hair and had to contain a scream when he saw how it had turned out.

Shit shit shit, El can't see me like this! SHIT.

Mike began walking in circles, thinking of what to do. He sighed when he realized that there was no other way out.
"NANCY!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

"What?" Nancy opened the door and laughed when she saw Mike's hair.

"It's not funny! St- stop laughing!" Mike was completely red because of the embarrassment, which only made Nancy laugh harder.

"Enough. I thought you could help me with this." Mike moved his hand around his head. "But I guess I will have to do it myself." Mike crossed his arms.

Nancy grabbed her stomach in an attempt to calm herself.
"No! I'll help you, just... wait here, I'll be back. And DON'T touch your hair." Nancy giggled as she left, and Mike rolled his eyes.

Nancy came back five minutes later with her hands full of supplies. "Before we begin, there's something I have to do first, as a good older sister is my job." Nancy took out a camera out of her purse and Mike frightened widened his eyes.
"Smile!" Suddenly a flash blinded Mike for a second.

"NANCY!" Nancy was laughing again, and Mike couldn't hold back a smile.

"Now, let's fix this."

After half hour of Nancy trying to comb Mike's hair, they were almost done, but Nancy thought she still hadn't teased her brother enough.
"So Mike, why did you use mom's Farrah Fawcett Spray, huh?" Nancy raised her eyebrow towards the mirror, so that Mike could see. She thought she had seen him blush a little, but before she could prove if he had, he moved his head so that she wouldn't see his face. Nancy snorted.