Popcorn.

El was resting her head on Mike's shoulder, legs tangled together underneath the blanket they were sharing with the popcorns resting on their laps as they watched a movie, apparently one of Mike's favorites.

"Hey El, watch this." She pulled her head away from his shoulder and both scored away a little to be able to face each other on the couch.

Mike grabbed one popcorn and put it in front of El's face. "Do you see it?"

"No Mike, I don't see the popcorn you've been moving right in front of my face for the last minute."

"Haha, very funny, El." He stuck his tongue out at her. "Now, watch and learn." He threw the popcorn to the air and caught it with his mouth. "Eh?" He teased, playing with his eyebrows.

She looked at him at the eyes, frowning. "Eh?" He repeated.

"How did you do that?" She asked, the frown she had been sporting seconds ago had turned into a wide smile. "I mean, I can do it, but just using my powers, and that's sort of cheating."

He laughed. "Oh, little El, haven't you been told that a magician never reveals his secrets?"

"Not even with a kiss?"

He blushed. Well, that escalated quickly. "Um, yeah, maybe with a kiss."

He puckered up his lips and closed his eyes, but opened them when he felt her kiss his cheek instead. He saw her laughing at him, still lip-puckered. "I never said where would the kiss be."

"You're so mean sometimes." He said, making her laugh harder as he shook his head. "Oh, my heart! It hurts! Why does my heart hurt?" He said dramatically, taking a hand to his chest and the back of the other to his forehead. "Oh, right, because you didn't kiss me."

She now gave him a full body laughter. "Oh my god Mike, fine! You'll get your precious kiss." He smiled widely at her, leaning closer. "BUT, in exchange, I want you to teach me how to do that thing with the popcorn."

"Deal!" He puckered his lips once again, and now he did feel El kiss him there, but before she could pull back he put a hand behind her head, pulling her a little closer.

After a few seconds they pulled away, both grinning widely. "Now, teach me!"

He laughed at her eagerness as she bounced on the couch. "Okay, okay. It's really easy, actually."

He took a popcorn out and passed the bowl to El so that she could do the same. "Just throw it into the air, open your mouth widely and follow the popcorn with it. Once you feel it in your tongue, close your mouth and enjoy!" He gave her a thumbs up threw the popcorn at the air, only to catch it successfully once again.

"Okay, my turn." She threw the popcorn just as he did, but it hit her forehead as she had closed her eyes and couldn't see where the popcorn was going.

Mike laughed as she opened her eyes confused. "No El, you have to see the popcorn so that you can follow it with your mouth and catch it!"

"Oh." She giggled and took another popcorn out, doing the same thing as before just that this time she did catch it. "Hummm!" She said excitedly as she chewed the popcorn, high fiving Mike. "I did it!" She said once she swallowed it.

"Yeah! It was great!" She clapped and bounced higher. "Now, let's do something else."

She tilted her head, meaning that she didn't understand what he meant. "I'll throw the popcorn at you, and you have to catch it, okay?" She nodded and opened her mouth wide open.

He took another popcorn and threw it at her, and she caught it with skill. "You're getting good El!"

"Thanks." She took another popcorn out. "Your turn." He opened widely his mouth and caught the popcorn she threw at her.