JENLISA: Unexpected Night

By skyaeacus

Jennie said she's 100% straight, but she's not homophobic either. It's just that she has been inlove with a g... More

Chapter 1: Screwed
Chapter 2: Hell
Chapter 3: War
Chapter 4: Psycho
Chapter 5: [TW]Sideline
Chapter 6: Crazy
Chapter 7: Unforgivable
Chapter 8: Touch
Chapter 9: Feelings
Chapter 10: Let's Play
Chapter 11: [M]Test
Chapter 12: Special
Chapter 13: Words
Chapter 14: Mon amie!
Chapter 15: Judgement
Chapter 16: Mine
Chapter 17: Beautiful
Chapter 18: [TW]Flashback
(Not an update)
Apology
Chapter 20: Confessed
Chapter 21: Responsibility
Chapter 22: Flowers
Chapter 23: Voices
Chapter 24: Official
Chapter 25: [M]Picnic
Chapter 26: Hoodie
Chapter 27: Afraid
Chapter 28: Grass Field
Chapter 29: Phone call
Chapter 30: Runaway
Chapter 31: Forget
Chapter 32: Stop
Chapter 33: News
Chapter 34: Visitor
Chapter 35: Burden
Chapter 36: Morning
Chapter 37: Truth
Chapter 38: Stay
Chapter 39: Ring
Chapter 40: Dream
Chapter 41: Tease
Chapter 42: Opposite[M]
Chapter 43: Make Sure[M]
Chapter 44: Scenario
Chapter 45: Unexpectedly
Chapter 46: Overwhelming
Chapter 47: Revealed
Chapter 48: Everything
Chapter 49: Water
Not An Update
Chapter 50: Kisses
Chapter 51: Again
Chapter 52: Enough
Chapter 53: Flutters
BWISIT!
Chapter 54: First Love
Chapter 55: Over Again
Chapter 56: Bestfriend
Chapter 57: Party
Chapter 58: Say Yes
Chapter 59: Deep [M]
Chapter 60: Coffee
Chapter 61: Game
Chapter 62: Tequila
Chapter 63: Flashes
Chapter 64: Because[Epilogue]

Chapter 19: Hurt

55.5K 1.7K 1.4K
By skyaeacus

Jennie Pov.

"Unnie?", Mina asked as she waited for me outside Lisa's office. My eyes was still red I kept on rubbing it cause my tears kept on betraying me.

"Why didn't you go down?", I asked but not looking at her as I went over my desk. Mina followed me and sat beside me.

"Cause you've been silent since you came here this morning. And I was really worried unnie.", Mina said softly, and she patted my shoulder looking at me with concern.

"I did something wrong Mina.", I said and gulped. Feeling my throat getting dry and my hands getting shaky. My conscience is killing me. I never thought I would feel this way for her now it's all haunting me.

Mina then hold on my shaky hands with both her hands and squeezing it, trying to calm me down.

"Unnie, don't force yourself. I'm just here anytime you want someone to talk to. I can give you more time.", Mina said calmly as she gave a comforting smile to me.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, inhaling and exhailing for a couple of minutes trying to calm my self as well. I know I didn't have to tell this to anyone. But everytime a kept on bottling this up only to myself. It's getting more and more heavier, every passing day.

"No, I want to ask you something too. Cause I really didn't know what to do. And this is just driving me crazy.", I said as I got up on my seat.

"Can we talk about it privately?", I asked Mina without looking at her but to the room where we talked last time. She also got up from her seat and looked to where my eyes was pointing at. Mina then nods at me first, before we started to go towards the room.

Mina got inside first and followed by me closing the door, lucky there isn't much employee here at this time. And we could privately talk in here.

"Hmm. are you sure you are ready to tell me about it unnie?", Mina asked. And I just nod in response, and looked at the floor as I heave a long and deep sigh. Clenching my hands close, before I started to talk.

"Mina, I lied to her. I lied to Lisa." I said as I scrunch my eyes closed.

"She didn't raped me. I lied and accused her of something she didn't do." I said and looked at her as I pursed my lips tight.

Mina looked at me with squinting eyes, and tilt her head as she heard what I said. And it took a while before she said something which got me all nervous.

"Wait. I don't get it? what really happened between you two?" Mina asked with furrowed brow.

"It happen Last 3 weeks ago, It happens so sudden. I was working on my sideline, you know it right?", I asked and Mina nods, still focused on me.

"It happens that she was my client. She was so drunk, and when I arrived at her place, She can't even walked properly. She's really wasted to be exact. I didn't have a choice but to get her back safe on her unit. And-", I paused as everything that happened that night flashed back on my head.

I continued telling her everything that happened, and Mina kept her silence until the very last detail.

"Oh my God, unnie. That's really terrible. I mean she's wrong when she forced you at first but then when everything got heated up you gave in. She asked you and you gave her consent before she did it to you. Yes she sexually assaulted you but rape? it's a different thing unnie. She didn't, and the sexual assault won't go through when you happened to gave consent halfway. And you're also not incapacitated when you gave it so it's mutual on both part, you let her.", Mina said and sighing deeply as well.

"I know Mina, I know. And I'm not denying it. I did let her. She didn't rape me. My thoughts was so messed up after we did it. I felt so dirty of myself because I let her do it not just once. And I can't accept the fact that I lost it with a girl?, You know I never even like a girl before, that I was straight like hell, that I like Taehyung oppa for a long time. But her kisses and touch made me forgot everything I was, everything I thought I was.", I said as I brushed my hair up with my finger, and inhailing deep again and Exhailing with a grunt.

"It's crazy, that I didn't regret what happened to us that night. And what I regret now was not telling her the thruth when she woked up.", I said as I closed my eyes taking a deep breath.

"I was so afraid of the truth, I was afraid of admitting it on her when we know we both hated each other. I didn't want her to mock me and look down on me. When I saw that she didn't even remember that she's with me I thought it was my chance, to blame it all to her and it was the only thing I could think of. Since I hate her, I wanted her to suffer. I want her to feel guilty, I felt like it was the perfect revenge that she deserves. And now I was the most stupid person in the world. ", I said as I walked towards the wall seating in a crumpled position. Burying my head on my knees.

"Maybe you just need to have the courage to tell her the truth unnie. But I wanna ask, do you still hate her?", Mina asked as she sat beside me.

"No, I don't hate her. And it's the other way around.", I said as I covered my face in embarassement.

"You mean you love her?", Mina said straight to my face. That made me looked at her with wide eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that unnie? You said you don't hate her and it's the other way around. So you mean you love her.", Mina said smiling to me.

"I know. Y-you just startled me, that was kinda bold. And I-I was just taken aback.", I said stuttering and embarassed at the same time. Burying my head again on my knees. Aish, that's too straightforward.

"You're blushing again unnie. Well everyone in the office was talking about you and her having a relationship, and some saw her kissed you in here at the office. But since you never told me your feelings for her, I didn't make assumptions that you both are serious with each other.", Mina said that I almost forgot, it was just yesterday when it happened that I felt so happy when she was claiming me hers. But like Mina said even she told me about it I still doubt cause she said I'm her girl, but not her girlfriend so I don't know what to label our relationship. But when she asked me earlier this morning, that she wanted to court me I was literally surprised. I even saw how sincere she was, but then all my worries and insecurities suddenly hit me.

"But what happened then? You two look fine yesterday? why are you crying when you got out of her office?" Mina asked.

"She asked if she can court me." I mumble softly.

"Ow, isn't it good? You love her right?"

"I do, but you see I lied to her big time, she was too good for me. I don't deserve her. She was doing everything for me, she was trying her best to make it all up to me. Even if she didn't say it I know there's a part of her that she felt she owe me a lot. Which is not. My conscience was telling me to tell her the truth but then all those what ifs kept ringing in my head. What if she hates me, and wont talk to me, I don't know what should I do?" I said as I throw my head again on my knees.

"You have to unnie, she deserves to know the truth. She's not a rapist, and it will forever haunt her even though the two of you were doing well, one point in time she'll remember it and blame herself over and over again.", Mina said, that made my eyes wide open. Oh no, why didn't I even think about that? Mina was right. I should tell Lisa the truth.

"I'm really stupid, aish. I have to see her now.", I said as I got up on my seat.

"Good Luck unnie, I know she likes you so much, I could see it. You just have to be honest, she'll understand that." Mina said. And gave me a thumbs up, before I went out of the room in haste.

I don't care if she will hate me, I can't be selfish this time. She isn't what she think she is, I have to tell her.

My heart was pounding so fast while I took each step going to her office. This is nerve-wracking as hell, I wish have done this as early as possible. Gosh, I really hate my self.

I took a deep breath before I opened her door, I know she's with her but I could not wait any longer. I really have to do this.

As I got inside.

"Lisa..", I mumbled softly.

Lisa's head was held low, her forehead was resting at her palm. I felt the atmosphere was kinda of scary for some reason, I felt really scared. My heart was beating mad, didn't she heard me? Why isn't she looking at me?

Then Rosè smirked, and walked towards me. And stopped at my side.

"You shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry but Lisa hated a liar.", Rosè said that made my knees weak. What was she saying?

"I'll go now Lisa, see you tomorrow. Bye~", Rosè said and walked passed by me. And went outside the room leaving me with Lisa inside.

I glanced back at Lisa's direction and saw her still her head bent down. This was making me feel anxious, why was she so silent?

"Lisa?", I mumble as I walk towards her seat.

"Stop."

"Stay there."

So I stopped as I heard her. But why?

"Tell me that she was lying.", Lisa said as she turned her head towards me and looking straight at me. My heart was beating frantically, with her voice. And from the way she looked at me.

"What are you saying?", I asked with furrowed brow.

"Tell me that I did raped you. That I'm a fucking rapist right? You didn't have to lie on Mina. I know I did wrong, I can fucking call a police now to arrest me. So you would stop telling everyone that I did nothing wrong.", Lisa said as she got up from her seat and walked towards me. And grabbed my both my arms.

"Rosè heard you talking to Mina, but I know you just said that because you were trying to clean my name right?", Lisa said looking at me straight on the eyes.

I felt my world suddenly crash down as I heard it. My heart started to pump faster deafening my ears. I couldn't utter a word and just stared at her face for I don't know how long. Until I felt something wet traced along my cheeks.

I'm late.

"Stop crying, just tell me that she was lying!"

"I'm s-sorry..", I mumble softly.

"What?"

"I'm sorry Lisa..", I repeated, and started to burst out, crying.

"You didn't rape me, you're not a rapist. I let you do it to me, I gave you consent. You're not a rapist Lisa. That's the truth.", I exclaimed between my sob. And covered my mouth as I cried even harder in front of her.

"You accused me as a rapist? You did that to me? Why? why would you do that? Do you really hate me that much?", Lisa said as she let go of my arms and started to stepped back away from me. I saw her eyes glistened and her brow furrowed. I could feel how disgusted she was to me. And it hurt me so much to see her like this.

"I'm sorry, I was so scared. You're a stranger yet I gave it to you. I'm scared of what you may think of me. I'm scared that I wasn't straight afterall, I'm scared of everything after what we did.", I said as I lowered my head and clenched my hands closed.

"So you've thought that blaming it all on me was the right thing to do? Cause you hate me and I'm just a stranger, that I'm not a fucking lost?", Lisa said that felt like knives piercing through me, cause everything she said was true. I thought all of that when I lied to her.

"I'm still wrong when I made the first move on you, it's not all your fault Jennie. I was part of it. Don't worry I am not mad. I don't have the right to get mad at you, when I did something wrong as well. But do you know what I felt right now? it's not anger. I'm hurt. Right here.", Lisa said as she pointed on her heart. Her brown orbs stared at me, like she was searching for some answers. But I kept my silence, cause I don't know what to say.

"It fucking hurts me cause I thought you were different, I thought I could finally trust someone, but then again I felt betrayed. You should have said it to me earlier, but you kept it on me Jennie. And I fucking heard it from someone else's mouth." Lisa said her voice started to get hoarse.

"I wanted to tell you..but I get scared.. I don't want you to hate me.. I'm sorry Lisa.", I said and tried to walked towards her, but the moment I moved forward she stepped back. And it was breaking my heart into pieces.

"You wanted. But you didn't. You've let me hate myself. But you didn't have to do that. Cause I already hate myself before you even do that to me. Nothings new to me, I just hated myself more..", Lisa said as she lowered her head and clenched her hands.

"Please go. Please leave now Ms. Kim. Let's end everything from here.", Lisa said without looking at me. But I saw something falls down on her eyes. I wanted to run over her, but instead I walked backwards.

And left as she wanted me too..

Cause I couldn't take anymore how painful it was to look at her.

To see her hurt because of me.

I couldn't blame her, I was a coward, a selfish coward.

-------------------------

Lisa Pov.

"Jennie..", I mumble softly as I saw her back slowly fading in front of my eyes.

This sucks.

It hurts so bad.

Why does it fucking hurt so bad?..

-----------------

Evening..

At Yongsandong Bar.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?", Seulgi exclaimed as she saw Lisa dancing wild at the middle.

"Yassss! Mon amie! C'mon let's enjoy this night!", Lisa said while holding a beer on her hand while a girl grinding her ass in front of Lisa.

"Yah. Can you get off your hands on my friend here?, I need to talk to this drunk woman.", Seulgi said to the girl.

"No!, This girl is mine! Go get yours!", Lisa shouted and hugged the girl on the waist tight.

"What'd happening here?", Jeongyeon said as she arrived on the scene, witnessing her friend getting wasted.

"What happened to her?", Jeongyeon said furrowing her brow. With a disgust look seeing Lisa making out in middle of the dance floor.

"Heart broken.", Seulgi mumbled while massaging her forehead.

"Heart broken? with whom?", Jeongyeon asked with confusion written on her face.

"With that girl. She wasn't a rapist mon amie, she was just accused.", Seulgi said as she huffed getting away from the scene leaving Lisa with her own world. Jeongyeon then followed her friend going to their table.

"What!?, She was just accused!? so you mean that girl lied to her?!", Jeongyeon exclaimed with eyes.

"Yes. And you know what? Lisa was inlove with that girl.", Seulgi said as she sat back on the couch and sighing deep.

"Oh shit! I knew it! She fucking love that girl. And that's a fucking big news, I thought our friend would never admit that, and would never feel that way to anyone.", Jeongyeon said as she sat across Seulgi.

"She didn't exactly told me that she loves her though, but guess what. She wanted to court her and take their relationship seriously, and do something right for the girl knowing she did something unforgivable. And it was the first time I saw Lisa accepts what she was feeling for a girl.", Seulgi said as she eyed Lisa which is having the time of her life on the dance floor. She could see Lisa smiling wide while dancing with that girl, but she knows how damn hurt her friend is.

"Now, she might really hate that word forever.", Jeongyeon said as she looked at Lisa's direction as well. As she sigh deeply.

Then suddenly.

"Ms. Kang Seulgi. The girl was here.", A body guard went over their side and whispered to Seulgi.

"Ow, ok thanks.", Seulgi said and got up from her seat.

"Wait, where are you going?", Jeongyeon said as she saw Seulgi stand up.

"I'll just go get someone outside. Just look out for our friend there. I'll be back.", Seulgi said and started to walked in haste going outside.

---------------

Outside the bar....

"Hmm? Ms.Kim?", Seulgi said as she walked over where Jennie is.

"Yes I am. Where is she?", Jennie said while panting so hard and holding on her chest.

"She's inside. I'm glad that you came. And I'm sorry for the hassle. And oh by the way I'm Seulgi her friend.", Seulgi said as she held her hand for a handshake, Jennie quickly grab it and bow. But her eyes was darted at the entrance of the bar.

"No, Please don't say sorry. I was the one fault. And I'm really really sorry about it." Jennie said and bow apologizing to the girl in front of her.

"We totally understand, And it wasn't just your fault Ms. Kim. And I'm going to apologize now for my friend in advance, I know you'll get hurt when you see what she's doing now. But please be patient, I swear she wasn't in her right mind now so please understand." Seulgi said with a please hand gesture. Jennie got more nervous when she heard it. That she started to get passed through Seulgi going inside the bar in haste.

--------------------

Inside the bar..

Jennie Pov.

As I got inside, my heartbeat was already beating crazy feeling so nervous. But it gets more crazier when my eyes landed on her.

In the middle of the dance floor. While dancing wild with another girl. And I just felt my blood boiled in anger when I saw the girl grinding her back seductively on Lisa, while this jerk was exploring the girls body tracing her hands all over the girls curve.

I quickly held my nape and massaged it while I glared at them. I started to walked with heavy steps going towards them. While clenching my hands tight.

"Get off her bitch.", I said glaring at the girl in front of Lisa.

"Ow hey! you're here?! Oh great that's great!", Lisa said and obviously she was drunk. And I will deal with her after I get this bitch out of her. Who just ignored me. Making one of my nerve popped.

"I said. get. off. her!", I shouted fuming mad. The girl was startled with my sudden outburst that she quickly left Lisa while huffing away from us.

"Yah!", I shouted now glaring at Lisa who was looking at me with smile plastered on her lips.

"Ms. Kim, oh you manage to get that girl off her? wow.", Seulgi said as she went to my side while searching for the girl.

"Now, Let's get this girl away from here.", Seulgi said holding Lisa's wrist.

"Wait! Stop!", Lisa exclaimed as she shove Seulgi's hand away.

"I want to tell something to this girl!", Lisa said. While pointing at me, and wobbling on her stand. I looked at her confusedly cause she was smiling at me like a crazy woman.

"Jennie Kim! You know what!? I wanted to tell you that!-", She paused and hold on Seulgi's arm for support while smiling like crazy as she wobble walking towards me.

"That I- Fucking!"

"Love You!"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry only got to update now. Getting busy with work again. And thank you for waiting for this update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 2.3K 24
The same girl who turned into the teenager whose heart I broke years ago. The same teenager who's now a woman with a hardass personality to match. I...
287K 10.3K 23
She hated her. She absolutely whole-heartedly without any trace of a doubt hated her fucking guts. She was childish, immature, juvenile, had a ridicu...
587K 15.5K 21
In which Jennie Kim breaks up with her boyfriend and goes back to Lisa because she just realizes that the one she truly loves is not him but her. **...
492K 7.3K 37
Just read it! I'm not good in writing description. This would be my first story, please support! I will try to write this story in full english hahaha