Loving Alpha Stone [Completed]

By OBSESSIVEReaderr

At 17, She rescued herself from a disastrous relationship, her neglectful mother and poverty. She built a new... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
Characters
5
A/N
6
A/N
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
43.5
44
45
46
47
47.5
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
.
Epilogue I
Epilogue 1.5 (the wedding night)
Epilogue II

27

7.2K 260 15
By OBSESSIVEReaderr

A/N: hey loves! I'm sorry that this is going up so late! But here it is!
Make sure to leave me comments and vote!
Kisses,
--J

My eyes fluttered open and adjusted to the darkness. From what I made out, I was still in Julius' room.

My suspicions were confirmed when I looked to my left and saw my sleeping and very shirtless mate, one of his arms around my waist.

He stirred in his sleep.

I cooed at how cute and peaceful he looked.

I didn't really want to go back to my own bed. So, I decided that I would just go change and come back.

Slowly, I slipped out of Julius' hold and replaced myself with a pillow. I crept out of the room and into my own.

Once I was changed I made my way back to the room but before I could enter, a noise from downstairs distracted me.

It sounded as if someone was knocking on the door.

I glanced at the clock in the hallway.

Knocking?

At 3:45 in the morning?

Curiosity overcame me and I tiptoed downstairs to the front door.

This was usually the part in the horror film, where the dumb girl would go down to the basement and either get killed or attacked by the demon and or serial killer.

I looked though the peephole, only to find that there was no one there. When I opened the door, I realised that there was a little red box, sitting on the decking. Cautiously, I approached it picking it up and bringing it inside to place on a table.

Removing the lid, I braced myself for something to fly out at me or explode in my face.

But nothing did.

Inside was a card.

And a white plush toy dove .

With a stake though it's heart.

I read the message and swallowed hard.

You seem to be taking my warnings with a pinch of salt.

Never mind.

Not long until I have you all to myself little dove. I see you let that mutt leave a permanent reminder of himself on your body. My plans for you will also leave permanent marks.

There's nothing you can do.

Just be prepared.

Ok what the actual hell?!

This was the biggest threat yet; it was beyond a joke now! This person or thing seemed to know my every move. I had every reason to believe something big was going to happen. My stomach churned at the thought of all the different possibilities.

Shaken to the core, I slowly packed the box back up, unsure what to do with it. The card was bad enough but the 'dead' toy dove was the icing on the sick cake.

"What are you doing mi amor?"

I leapt half way across the room at the sound of his voice.

"Uuuuh nothing. What are you doing up so late?"

"I noticed that you weren't there. And you weren't in your room. Wait. What's that behind your back?"

"What are you talking about there's nothing behind my back." I dismissed, laughing nervously.

Julius took a step forward and I took a step back, clutching the box even tighter.

"Estrella." He warned, his tone serious.

Huffing, I gave in and handed him the box.

Dammit.

I could have lied and told him it was a box of tampons!

Funny how the idea only came to my head after I had handed him the box!

"What the fuck?" He muttered under his breath, picking out the dove.

"Warnings? As in plural? How many of these notes have you received? And for how long?"

"Just a few. 3 or 4. They started the night after the Luna Ceremony." I said quietly.

"2 weeks. 2 weeks Estrella! And when were you planning to tell me?"

"I panicked. I did want to tell you I just didn't want to put anyone else in danger or stress you out. If this person does come for me.."

I was abruptly cut off and pulled into his chiseled torso, the box landing on the floor with a soft thud.

"No one is coming for you. Nobody will take you away from me. Over my dead body."He growled, making me almost weak at the knees.

"Alright." I whispered into his chest.

This stalker of mine was obviously someone dangerous.

But so was an angry Alpha Julius. He assertion eased my worries ever so slightly.

"I'm sorry I just wasn't sure what to do."

"It's fine. We will talk more about this tomorrow but right now, we both need some sleep."

I nodded in agreement with the idea. I attempted to pick the box up but Julius was too fast and swooped it up before I could.

"I need this for evidence. We'll have the trackers look into it." He said.

Instead of going to my own room I walked straight past my bedroom door to Julius', opening it and making myself comfortable in his bed.

He climbed in beside me, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"So is this going to become the new normal?" Julius asked nuzzling my neck.

"Yes. So you better get used to it." I replied .

"Perfect." He chuckled.

"Oh yes it will be perfect. I like the red wallpaper so we can keep that. But I'm going to have to move a few things around. Like that Drawer in the corner. Oh gosh, and I'm going to need to clear the top shelf in the bathroom cabinet for all my essentials."

"Just sleep woman!"

I giggled.

The bed was empty when I woke up. I got up and stretched, making my way to my 'old room' to get some of my stuff.

After stocking up my products in the cabinet, I took a nice long shower in Julius' En Suite.

After brushing my teeth, I styled my hair. I took some time to look at my still fresh mark.

It was a dark pink distorted crescent, which looked very much like a hickey; minus the two very very faint teeth marks in the middle.

I settled on having my hair half up half down. After getting dressed, I skipped down the stairs. Everyone was in the kitchen except Julius.

"Morning Sunshine." Alina chirped, flipping pancakes.

"Hey Alina. Hey guys. Uh where's Julius?"
She flipped her last pancake and turned around to answer me.

"Oh he's outside talking to some pack warr.....AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Alina screamed.

My soul momentarily left my body as the noise pierced my poor ear drums.

"Estrella step forward right now!"

I did as she said, not wanting her to let out another scream. Immediately she walked towards me and moved my hair off my shoulders so it fell loosely behind me.

"He marked you! Omg he actually marked you. No wonder he's so much more protective and possessive this morning."

"It's true I made a little joke about you this morning and he nearly threw me half way across the room!" Xavier confirmed.

"Aahhhhhhhhh my Luna bestie is finally marked. Ahhhh it's perfect. Wait you consented to being marked right?"

"What? Yes of course I did!" Of course Julius would never mark me against my will.

He never wanted to admit it but the big bad Alpha was a total sweetheart on the inside.

"Wow sis. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to leave you two kids alone." Penny snickered.
I scowled at her, the heat rising to my cheeks.

"What's all the shouting about?" Julius asked entering the house.

"Well you young man have done something very special."

"What are you talking about Alina?" He asked making his way over and immediately embracing me.

"She's talking about you sinking your teeth into my sister's neck and leaving a very fancy looking hickey."

Julius smirked a little. "Oh that. It's beautiful isn't it? Now males will know to stay the hell away from her. " His tone held a sense of cheeky satisfaction.

I hit his arm playfully. He knew he didn't have to worry about any another male being around me.

I paid them no mind.

"So what are we doing today?"

"We I've got business meetings and paperwork to do for most of today."

"Well that explains the shirt and tie. I'm coming with you."

Julius raised an eyebrow at me

"Why? It's not that I don't want you to. But the meetings get really boring and the paperwork is so annoying and tedious to complete."

"Well Mr CEO, I'm sure I can handle it. I just wanna see what you're like at work."

He chuckled. "Well ok. But I don't know if I'll be able to focus with you so close."

"Well you're just going to have to try. Just let me go upstairs to change into something a little more appropriate."

Standing in front of the mirror stared at my reflection. The weather was nice out, so I'd settled on a little black racer back skater dress and plain black flats. I applied a few flicks of mascara and some tinted lipgloss.

I returned back downstairs in my new outfit and sat back at the table with the rest of them.

"Ok now I know I definitely won't be able to focus." Julius smirked eyeing me carefully.

"You're the all mighty Alpha. I'm sure you'll be just fine." I giggled leaning in to kiss his cheek.
He turned his face so that I kissed his lips instead.

"You two carry on like this and you won't make it to any of the meetings." Xavier mumbled, causing everyone to laugh.

Once breakfast was done we all parted for the day; Tony and Xavier went to do pack stuff, Penny and Alina went off to meet Simone and Julius and I made our way to his office for his first business meeting.

"Uhhh hey Julius?"

"Yeah babe?"

"Who were you talking to this morning?"

"Oooh uuuh that. Just some pack warriors. I asked them to do a little task for me." He replied coolly. I shrugged and nodded.

He unlocked his car and we drove to The Stone security systems office.

The SSS headquarters was a huge glass skyscraper the stood in the middle of a small city, not too far from the territory.

"Good morning Mr Stone." The receptionist greeted cheerily as we entered the building.

"And who is this pretty lady accompanying you, may I ask?"

"Good morning Ella. This beautiful woman is my girlfriend Estrella."

"It's a pleasure to meet you miss...?"

"Gordon" I replied, taking her hand to shake.
After exchanging pleasantries, Julius grabbed my hand and led me to the elevator.

Gosh should I have worn heels? This place was much more sophisticated than I had expected!

I looked up briefly from my shoes to catch Julius already looking at me.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing it's just you are very very attractive."

My cheeks heated up. You'd think I'd be used to him complimenting me by now. I bowed my head letting my hair fall forward to cover my blush. He placed his index finger under my chin, tilting my head. "No need to shy away from me beautiful." His lips touched mine softly at first.

I felt both his arms snake around my waist, pulling me in closer and deepening the kiss.
His movements became slightly more eager and passionate, making my mind hazy.

After what felt like forever I pulled away panting.

"Im sure there are rules against this sort of behaviour in the work place, Mr Stone."

"I'm the boss baby. I make the rules."

Just at that moment, the elevator pinged, letting us know that we had reached our floor.
I took a deep breath and re-adjusted my dress.

"No need to look so nervous mi amor. You will be just fine. I'm going to be right here at my side." He reassured.

Grabbing my hand he led me out of the elevator and into the busy office space.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7M 188K 51
(Complete) Eric's lips brush mine, a slow, light action that already has me hooked. A comforting warmth engulfs my body, spreading from limb to limb...
42.3K 2.2K 41
The last thing Mateo Kane wants is a mate. As the second born Alpha son, with no responsibilities, his plans for himself do not include settling down...
27.8M 635K 53
(Warning Mature Content) "You don't know how long i've been waiting for you to say that..." Sam groaned into the crook of my neck, his teeth grazing...
601K 18.7K 34
*COMPLETED* Rose Ivy Lawrence. She becomes an omega for something she didn't do, and faces two months of torture. Because of him. Alpha Playboy, Alph...