papi drake ; aubrey g

De guccilily

aubrey drake graham fanfiction a girl named marilyn sky graham, is 15, and is the daughter of drake. dominica... Mai multe

uno. | papi drake.
dos. | papi drake.
tres. | papi drake.
cuatro. | papi drake.
cinco. | papi drake
seis. | papi drake
siete. | papi drake
ocho. | papi drake
nueve. | papi drake
diez. | papi drake
once. | papi drake
doce. | papi drake
trece. | papi drake
catorce. | papi drake
quince. | papi drake
dieciséis. | papi drake
dieciocho. | papi drake

diecisiete. | papi drake

147 3 1
De guccilily

i'm so bored rn that i might as well gts . pero ima jus type up this quick chapter so 🤷🏽‍♀️

mari;

my dads gonna meet 'migos' at some club . so i'm going to be alone with jason today.
nothing new.

i got up from the bed, put on my slides and left the hotel room & went to my dads . jason is still sleeping so why not .

i walked into the room not even knocking to see my dad sleeping. well not anymore, i connected my phone to the speakers and played know yourself at the loudest and i started jumping on his bed screaming the lyrics.

"RUNNIN THROUGH THE 6 WITH MY WOES"

he woke up and sang the next line "YOU KNOW HOW THAT SHIT GO"

we both laughed and i turned the song off, "good morning papi que lo que"

"nada mami pero ima get dressed ya tu sabes." (nothing- you alr know)
he rubbed his eyes and walked to the bathroom grabbing his clothes on the way in.
he came back out fresh and clean with a plain white tee, nike grey sweat shorts and cool grey 11s.

we talked and laughed about everything, eventually i went back to my room / me n jays room . there's Teo beds but we sleep together. duh.

i walked in to him still sleeping, so i decided to not wake him up and let him do it himself.

i took a quick shower did everything i needed to and got dressed into a white cropped tube top, black nike shorts (like my dads but black) and all black original prestos. i looked at the jewelry i brought and i put in diamond earrings and a gold chain with my name on it and then another chain with a lock(heart) with a picture of me and my dad.

i took a sip of my fiji water and i closed it and set it on the counter but missed it and it fell on the floor.

"babe?" jason said with the typical morning voice.

"yeah? sorry i dropped my water bottle." i said feeling bad that i woke him up.

"it's okay mami, que hora es ?" (what time is it)

"10:37."

he repeated my actions of before getting cleaned up and then dressed. he came out wearing a plain white t-shirt, grey nike sweat shorts and all white original prestos with a gold chain.

"you stay copying me dude," i joke.

"shut up, you love me."

"you right."

"woah wait, where we going b." he said . "to be honest.. i don't know, pero i know we're going out ."

i turned around and went to soundcloud and played lucid dreams . i belted every lyric to see a flash, i turn to where it came from and see jay recording.

"EWW, how long?" i asked. "like since you started the song."

our laughs filled up the room, slowly dying down.

trash ahh chapter, jus a quickie.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

16.1K 512 28
A couple well known throughout the city of Toronto, Canada, are struggling adults that try to make through life. They go by the name of Aubrey and Ro...
298K 13.8K 67
Money. Fame. Cars. Houses. Aubrey Graham aka Drake. What do they all have in common? These are all what A$AP Rocky got when he became famous. But th...
2K 201 200
i am nayvadius demun wilburn cash hendrix im 15 years old there is this hot sexy girl name stacy maria mariah price stewart that i love so much she i...
123K 4.4K 58
Kennedy Onika "Nicki" Maraj, just a simple girl from New York. She has faced challenges throughout her life that led to her success and independence...