Famous In Football ▹ Jesse Li...

By kimone_jackson

[FIRST EVER JESSE LINGARD FAN FICTION ON WATTPAD] Highest Ranking: #217 in Fan Fiction. Sophia Ferguson is l... More

▹ Disclaimer & Cast.
▹ [01] Prologue.
▹ [02] Last Day.
▹ [03] Homecoming.
▹ [04] Old Flames & Peaches.
▹ [05] Memories Feat Heartbreak.
▹ [06] New Friends = Invitations.
▹ [07] Awkward Meetings.
▹ [08] Truth or Dare.
▹ [09] Sexual Desires.
▹ [10] Aftermath.
▹ [11] Leaked, Mobbed, Saved.
▹ [13] Reality Check.
▹ [14] Feelings & First Dates.
▹ [15] From Lovers To Just Friends.
▹ [16] Exposed and Disclosed.
▹ Instagram.
▹ [17] Wildside.
▹ [18] The Rekindle.
▹ [19] Goodbye My Lover...
▹ [20] Jealous Boyfriends.
▹ [21] Oh Dear Brother!
▹ [22] Too Much To Ask.
▹ [23] The Ultimate Showdown.
▹ [24] Alice In Wonderland.
▹ [25] One Dance.
▹ [26] I Spy.... Dele's A Cheat!
▹ [27] Women On The Verge.
▹ [28] Revenge Kiss & Temptations.
▹ [29] Face To Face.
▹ [30] Daddies Little Princess.
▹ [31] Kiss & Make Up.
▹ [32] Missing You More.
▹ [33] Truth, Date, Phonecall.
▹ [34] Tragedy.
▹ [35] The Perfect Boyfriend.
▹ [36] Dele's New Girlfriend.
▹ [37] The Return.
▹ [38] Alice Strikes Back!
▹ [39] Sophia Who?
▹ [40] I Need You.
🙄😢❤️
▹ [41] Talk Show Confessions.
▹ [42] DM's & Visits.
▹ [43] It's Coming Home Kiss.
▹ [44] Closer To Him.
▹ [45] Protective "Brother."
▹ [IG.. Post Semi Finals] - Bonus Chapter.
▹ [46] The Ex Games.
▹ [47] Exes & Soulmates.
Dubai
▹ [48] Special Rewards.
▹ [49] Psychopaths + Future Talks.
▹ [50] Social Media Drama.
▹ [51] Work Calls.
▹ [52] The Big 2-4.
▹ [53] Heartbreaks + "Go Too Person"
▹ [54] Crazy Ex Girlfriends.
▹ [55] Fixed.
▹ [56] Shopping & Injuries.
▹ [57] Hollywood Comeback.
▹ [58] The Ex Games - Part 2.
▹ [59] Secret Hideouts - Trust (1)
▹ [60] Secret Hideouts - The Whole Truth (2)
▹ [61] Secret Hideouts - Simply Social Media (3)
▹ [62] Emotions.
▹ [63] ReUNITED!
▹ [64] Marriage.
▹ [65] What Just Happened?
▹ [66] Panic Mode.
▹ [67] Road To Recovery.
▹ [68] Recollection.
▹ [69] Game Day.
▹ [70] Deja-Vu.
▹ [71] Di-vorced.
▹ [72] WWE Run Ins.
▹ [73] Late Night Helper.
▹ [74] Homecoming Dance.
▹ [75] Old Habits.
▹ [76] Dele.
▹ [77] Daddy's Advice.
▹ [78] Happy Place.
▹ [79] The Next Step.
RASHYYYY!!
▹ [80] Proposals & Careers.
▹ [81] Growth.
▹ [82] The End Of Something Special.
▹ [83] Welcome Back, Baby!
▹ [84] You & Me Got A Whole Lot Of History.
▹ [85] Regrets.
▹ [86] Game Changer.
▹ [87] Who's The Daddy?
▹ [88] Break It To Them Gently.
▹ [89] Parentals.
Thank You.
⚡️ REMAKE ⚡️
Midnight Memories - Formula 1

▹ [12] A Calm Before The Storm.

4.3K 110 21
By kimone_jackson

(Continues from the last chapter)

Jesse pulled up at the hotel and thankfully there was no paparazzi anywhere. I unhooked the seatbelt and grabbed my bag from the floor. Jesse opened the door and I jumped out of the car.

"Thanks." I smiled at him and he returned the smile.

He locked the car and we all walked into the hotel. We took the elevator up the third floor, where our rooms were at.

"I'm gonna go to my room." Said Alice as she took out her room keycard from her pocket.

"See ya later twinzy." I winked at Alice.

"See ya later babe. Bye Jesse." Alice said before disappearing in her room.

"Bye." Jesse said. "Wanna see you your dad first?" Asked Jess when we stopped at my room.

"Yeah. He's probably worried about me." I replied and with that we walked towards my dad's room.

The walk to the room was short and quiet. Neither of us said a word. I guess it was probably because we didn't know what to say. The conversation in the car was really awkward. That is why Alice left. She wanted to escape the awkwardness.

We arrived at my dads room and I immediately knocked on the door. "Dad, it's Sophia." I said and awaited my dad.

A few seconds later my dad opened the door and immediately grappled me into a hug. "Princess, I'm so glad you're okay." Dad said. My dad let go of me and turned his attention to Jess.

"Jesse." He said and held a hand out to Jess.

Jesse accepted it and they shared a firm handshake. "Sir Alex." Jesse smiled.

"All thanks to Jesse. He came and got us when the paparazzi mobbed us at Pandora." I said as we walked inside.

"Thank you, Jesse." Said dad.

"Always a pleasure, Sir." Jess replied.

"Jess, can I have a moment alone with my daughter please?" Dad said.

Oh gosh. Here comes the hard part. Facing my father after my raw actions.

"Ofcourse. I have to go any-" Jesse said but stopped when I interrupted him.

"Actually Jess, I would really like it if you waited." I said to him.

He thought about it for a bit before answering. "Okay. I'll wait." Jesse smiled.

"You can wait here. We'll be in the room." Dad said.

Jesse immediately took a seat on the couch while my dad and I walked into the room. I braced myself for what was to come next. My dad warned me about getting involved with footballers and I disobeyed him. Just wait until he finds out that I actually slept with Dele.

My dad sat on the bed in complete silence. After a few minutes, I decided to speak up first. "I know you're angry at me. Probably even disappointed but I never meant to kiss Dele. It kinda just happened and I'm really sorry, dad." I said.

I was on the verge of crying. I never liked disobeying my dad. He gave me everything when I was small and he allowed me to pursue my dream of being an actress in Hollywood even though he would have preferred me being here with him instead.

"I am not angry, Sophia." He said.

My eyes immediately widened. Was I really hearing right? Did those words actually come out of my fathers mouth or am I just dreaming? Someone pinch me. Pinch me now!!

"What?" I asked more surprised than anything.

"I prevented you from dating footballers when you were younger because you were my little girl. I couldn't stand to see my daughter dating a footballer from another team. And let's not forget that the press would have been all over you and I didn't want that." My dad said.

I guess everything he is saying does make sense in a way. He was just shielding me from the scavengers known as the paparazzi.

"Now you're older, wiser. You can tell the difference from right and wrong. You're independent so you make your own decisions. Choose your own boyfriends. No matter who it is." Daddy explained.

I immediately felt a sense of relief after hearing my dad say that. I'm really glad that I didn't disappoint him. I'm also very happy that he has now given me the freedom of dating whoever I want.

"If you really like Dele and you want to date him, I will fully support you." Daddy said and gave me a warm smile.

I walked up to him and gave him a tight hug before kissing him on the cheek. "I love you so much, daddy." I said with a smile on my face.

"I love you too, princess." He replied. "Now, go see to my future son-in-law who's sitting in the living room." Dad said, causing me to look at him with a straight face.

"Dad!" I said and he laughed.

I opened the door and walked out to the living room to see Jesse playing on his phone. It looked like he was playing Fortnite. "Come on Jess." I ordered and Jesse immediately got up.

"That was quick." Jesse chuckled.

"I know right." I said as I closed the door to my dad's suite.

We walked down the lobby to where my room was. I took out my keycard and unlocked the door. I opened the door and then turned to face Jesse.

"I don't know if you have any plans but," I started but then stopped.. "but I would really like it if you watched the match with me. You know...just like old times." I said.

Jesse gave it some thought before answering. "Just like old times?" Jesse asked and I nodded. A big smile grew on his face. "Let's do this." He said and changed the tone of his voice a little.

⚽️⚽️⚽️

[A/N: This is a live summary of the match. The match summary will be written in BOLD Italics and Sophia's and Jesse conversation will be in normal font.]

Match:
Tottenham Hotspurs vs Liverpool
Location:
Wembley Stadium
Tournament:
FA Cup Semifinal

Live Updates:

Kick Off.

4: CLOSE! Mohamed Salah hits the post.

"Shit! So unlucky!" I said.

"Keeper had no chance." Said Jesse.

11: YELLOW CARD. Eric Dier goes into the book for a foul on Sadio Mane.

14: GOAL! Mohamed Salah scores again.

"What a goal." Said Jesse.

"Incredible." I said.

The truth is that Salah's goal was good. The way he chipped it over Loris and the fact that he beat 4 men just to score the goal was incredible.

27: SAVED! Erik Lamela gets a shot on target but it is saved by Karius.

"That should have been game on right there." Said Jesse.

39: YELLOW CARD. Roberto Firmino goes into the book for a dive in the box.

"Absolutely stupid! He didn't even need to do that. They are winning." I chuckled and Jesse started laughing.

45+1: GOAL! Harry Kane gets the equalizer just before half time.

Half Time: Tottenham 1-1 Liverpool.

"How about that?" Jesse asked.

"Madness. This reminds me of yesterday's game." I responded.

Yesterday's game between United and Chelsea had everyone on the edge of their seats. The game was extremely difficult. United obviously are the lucky ones to come out with the victory but in all honesty it was anyone's game.

"More popcorn?" Jesse asked.

I looked at the bowl of popcorn and it was almost finished. We had just finished our third bowl of popcorn and it was only halftime. And they were all big bowls.

Ridiculous!

"3 more?" Jesse asked and I nodded. He then called room service and ordered it.

They don't serve popcorn in hotels so we had to pay them extra money just to get popcorn for us. Perks of being a celebrity.

45: Tottenham get the second half underway.

"Predictions?" Jesse asked.

"2-1." I replied.

"Who?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes because it was so obvious as to who I wanted to win. "Spurs obviously. Hate Liverpool."

Jesse did a terrible imitation of him which resulted in me punching him in the arm. He groan in pain while I laughed.

54: SAVED! Sadio Mane's deflection shot is saved by Loris.

"You?" I asked.

"3-2." He replied.

"Who?" I asked. I knew who he was talking about but I just wanted to irritate him.

Jesse rolled his eyes. "Spurs obviously. Hate Liverpool."

Such an ass, copying everything I'm saying.

62: YELLOW CARD. Jordan Henderson is booked for a foul on Christian Eriksen. Free kick to Spurs.

63: GOAL! Christian Eriksen scores from a Free Kick to give Tottenham the lead.

"My prediction stands so far." I smirked at Jesse and he just shook his head.

65: GOAL! Emre Can hits the target with a beautiful volley to get the Reds back into the game.

Oh no!

"AHHH!!! Not anymore." Jesse said and laughed like an idiot. "My prediction still has a chance." He bragged.

78: PENALTY TO LIVERPOOL! Roberto Firmino is brought down in the box from a foul by Jan Vertongen.

"HAHAHAHA!! Your prediction comes to an end now." I said and rubbed it in his face.

Now imagine if Liverpool misses this.

79: PENALTY MISSED! Mohamed Salah fires but shoots over the bar.

"Oh. My. Gosh." I said in disbelief.

"That was dreadful." Jesse said.

"You think? He didn't even come close!"

One of the best players in the Premier League just took one of the most dreadful penalties in football history.

88: GOAL! Dele Alli shoots from wide range and scores what could be the winner for Spurs.

"Oi, Dele!" I said and smiled.

He did it! He actually did it! He won them the match.

90+4: Referee blows full time whistle.

Full Time: Tottenham 3-2 Liverpool.

Jesse and I sat in silence. We knew that we wanted Tottenham to win but what we didn't know was how we were gonna feel after the match.

This isn't just any match.

It's the FA Cup Final.

But most importantly it's...

Jesse vs Dele.

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Everything is going well for Sophia and Jess. But what do you think is gonna happen now that the final is set?

Thanks for reading ☺️
Please vote and comment 🙏🏼💜 x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.4K 33
𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 ──── ❝please don't be in love with someone else! please don't have somebody waiting on you!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 they must learn...
285K 4.1K 56
Beck Hart feels like she's made it before the World Cup semi final. With a firm place in the England starting line up and a successful season as Che...
101K 974 43
Mason was her childhood love. Until the day he disappeared without a trace. Cover made by me <3
59.8K 917 31
READ KEY TO MY HEART BEFORE THIS PLEASE! SPOILERS ARE IN THIS DESCRIPTION, SO PLEASE DON'T READ THIS EITHER :) *** Kylie Kane. A girl that is still s...