Secret Love Story (narry) (bo...

By AndThen25

When it comes to the One Direction boys, everyone knows how close they are. But amongst the fivesome, there... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 +
Chapter8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Not a chappie
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 +
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 +
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Fin

Chapter 60

501 20 8
By AndThen25

Did you guys watch the royal wedding?

I slept through it and  expected to wake up to happy wedding vibes and some good memes but instead I woke up to racists talking shite about Meghan and the Santa Fe shooting.

Not to be political or anything, but I do feel that the school shootings are a problem that has gotten beyond politics and we really need to start tabling it for discussion or a lot of children are going to die. What do you guys think needs to be done about the school shooting problem in America?

I'm not American btw. I'm just a worried human. I have a lot of American friends and friends studying in America that I'm pretty scared for right now.

---------

Niall's hand felt like a dead fish closed around his. Clamy and now hot, the weather had gotten to him but his hand was the only thing that seemed to stop him from flying into a nervous rage.

Louis was on phone duty, he was trying to call both Harlen and Jessica phones but they kept going to voice mail.

His security kept telling him that that was good thing because at least it meant that they had their phones on them.

But godammit, GODAMMIT, the baby could be in danger. Who knew how long it could take Harlen to be in the mood to answer the phone.

And all that while they didn't know whether Jessica had gotten checked by a doctor.

The more that Harry thought about it the more he felt his nerves getting scorched with worry.

Liam who was on hospital duty was dutifully calling hospitals in the vicinity asking about the two girls. Jessica's mom, Miss Ramonov, had been instructed to play guard just in case they came back to the house.

The fervent tones of his friends was fraying him. Their concerned tones not mixing well with his guilt and worry.

Somehow he ended up on Google, searching up bleeding pregnant women. Bad move.

Endometriosis?

High blood pressure?

Miscarriage?

Danm. The car seemed even more cramped. The walls were closing in quick. Oxygen was hardly filling his lungs.

He felt himself start hyperventilating.

Niall having suffered from  claistaphoboa saw the signs from miles away. "Stop. Stop. Stop the car!"

Harry opened the door before the car came to a stop beside the  road. He was dry heaving, his stomach trying to get rid of the horrible feeling that has settled at the bottom of his stomach.

With nothing to upchuck, having had no breakfast at all, he slid down into the dust wanting just a minute to gather his wits. Niall threaded his fingers through his hair and forced his head between his legs. 

He wondered what they looked like to everyone walking by. Him hunched in the dirt like that and Niall kneeling beside him trailing his hand up and down his back and the boys milling about around him in worry.

They wouldn't find Jessica in time, he worried. He didn't want to but there was no other way but to get Him involved. 

It would arise too much suspicion from the boys but he would deal with that later.

"Could you give me a minute?" Harry asked them, his voice weak from everything. He felt like he had aged 50 years just in the last 3 hours. 

They murmured their assent but Niall didn't want to leave him and it took his mumbled assurance that he would be fine for him to get into the van with the the rest of the boys.

It was just a matter of taking his phone, finding the phone number and filling in the man on the other end of the present occurence.

They were not in any hospital in Harry's neighbourhood, Liam confirmed with every hospital near them that Jessica had not need admitted.

His other search parties had no luck either. But it literally took the man five minutes of  fumbling auspiciously before he sent Harry their location.

"How did you know where she was? Do you have someone tailing her?" Harry asked a bit wrecked by the incredible flash of relief that washed over him, despite that he probably was an accomplice to a crime.

"No. She has her phone and as long as she has it we can find her." He elaborated.

"That's what my sercurity has been trying to do but couldn't locate her because she wasn't amwering her phone." Harry said, suspicions crawling back as all the government conspiracy stories came flooding his mind.

"Well ... that's why I'm part of the FBI and they are part of a security detail."

And the phone went dead.

'Well damn,' Harry thought.

He rapped on the window to get the attention of the driver and gave him the name of the hospital that they were at.

A public hospital.

Jessica didn't have any medical insurance and he doubted she had enough money to cover the costs that needed to be covered.

"You found her?" Niall asked.

"Yeah... yeah. They are at a public hospital near here."

As expected, the boys began to question how he had found out. The pang in his chest that kept urging him to just spill the beans the minute this situation started was insistent.

But the hot feeling of his phone served as a reminder that he wasn't the one who made the rules.

He didn't want to mess this up. If he did. He might as well kiss his whole relationship with Niall goodbye and hello drama.

"I just ... know someone who is good at finding people, alright?" He drew a halted breathe, hoping that would be the end of the barrage of questions. 

"And this "guy"," Harry could practically taste the suspicion in Louis voice as he made air quotes when he said guy."wasn't called the minute that Jessica disappeared?"

The quiet hum of the car filled the silence as Harry sifted through the lies he could tell them, weighing on which one would throw them off track from the real truth.

But then he looked in the rear view mirror. And really looked at Louis and Liam. He had not taken them in really that morning considering his panicked state and his eyes immediately sorting out Niall.

They were haggard. Louis eyes were set deep once more in their sockets, dark bruises shadowing his eyes.

Liam looked mentally tired. He could tell from slight frown that seemed like a permanent fixture on the side of his mouth that he was just as confused as Louis and Niall.

As much as he wished that it want true, but his breakup with Niall probably affected them too. Worry on whether they would be okay, being Niall's and his' back bone without taking sides and them dealing with their own personal lives too was just as haggaring as his own issues . It was probably too much.

"It's just that ... His methods of finding people aren't exactly orthodox or ... legal." Harry finally said, taking out his phone and tapping away on the app he had opened. It served as a distraction from looking the boys' faces and actually taking precautions to make sure that Jessica would be covered by his health insurance.

"So ... a hacker?" Niall questioned, his voice low and held a hint of something in its undertone that he could not recognise.  He really didn't know of he wanted to recognise it.

"Yeah." There. That was partially the truth. His guilt didn't not subside at all.

They arrived at the hospital with a screeching halt and they all spilled into the waiting room looking around for anyone that could help them.

Liam rushed the helping desk and asked for Jessica and Harlen Ramonov but the nurse manning the desk said that no one with those names had been admitted.

Liam explained further that she was pregnant woman who was bleeding. The nurse went though their records and luckily there was only one patient like that but she had been admitted under the name of Jane Doe.

"Really? Jane Doe?" Harry sneered out loud, his disgust with Harlen settling back into the cave of  his chest like a hibernating bear.

The nurse just watched him in alarm.

"I'm the father of the child and I would like to see her, please." Rather than assure her that be wasn't a mad man.

"Sir, we cannot let you see any of the patients unless you are related to her." The nurse said.

He rummaged through his pockets for his medical aid, his ID and Jessica's  ID that her mum had pressed into his hand as he left the house," She isn't Jane Doe, she is Jessica Ramonov and I'm the father of her child. She is also a beneficiary of my health insurance. You can use all that as prove. Now could you let me see her."

"Just a moment Sir, we need to confirm with the patient."

"Okay." He said calmly but by the time she had left her station he had already started wearing a path in the hospitals hallway.

The boys sat down and just watched him and after a few minutes they all were up, his feverish energy affecting them too. Liam and Luis went to get something to eat and Niall remained standing whilst silently brooding beside Harry.

"You know I would do this for you too right?" Harry suddenly blurted out

"What?" Niall startled, focusing on Harry finally come to a stand still in front of him.

" I would do all this for you too. Maybe even more, just to make sure you are safe and sound." Harry crowded Niall's view until all he could see was the tall British lad. His had a fine sheen of sweat on him upper brow that Niall was itching to wipe.

He curled his hands into a fist instead. He could feel the jagged edges of his nails that he had been biting off  the past few weeks.

"I don't know ..." Niall started but Harry cut him off.

The feel of Harry's lips on Niall's was so surpring. His muscle memory had him kissing Harry back but the kiss was short lived.

"Just know you are loved." Harry said before zooming off behind Niall.

Niall was left with the memory of the kiss as Harry hurriedly chased a firmiliar looking red head that was coming out of the elevator.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.5K 2.1K 38
Where Niall Horan is all that Harry Styles didn't know he needed until One Direction goes into a hiatus and Harry begins to miss something in his - u...
12K 324 39
The year is 2022. One Direction reunion rumours have started surfacing again. Are the boys of the most popular boyband coming back together? Is ever...
16.3K 286 20
Its been five years since the boys went on hiatus, Harry keeps in touch with all of the boys apart from one. That is until he gets a very unexpected...
157K 3K 80
One direction was the best boyband in the world. Despite being the best singers they were practically brothers. But 3 years ago they went on a hiatus...