Austin and Ally FF (Rock the...

Da RoxyXstarXnote

Austin and Ally are both in love, with music that is. They've become good friends over this bond and it has h... Altro

Ally chapter 1 - fly away from home
Austin chapter 2 -childhood love
Ally chapter 3 - falls and tears
Austin chapter 4: Trees and Dates
Ally chapter 5 -Missing Home
Austin chapter 6 -Just Great
Ally chapter 7 -headaches
Austin chapter 8 - not ready
Ally chapter 9 -fights and promises
Austin chapter 10 - losing you're friends
Austin chapter 11 -a drink can kill you
Ally chapter 12 -First kiss Redo
Austin chapter 13 - the kind of life I want
Ally chapter 14 -a new life
Austin chapter 15 -Interviews and Friends
Ally chapter 16 -Confusions
Austin chapter 17 -Too Hot
Ally chapter 18-Denying the truth
Ally chapter 20 -afraid to love
Austin chapter 21 - Austin 21-Daniel and Dad
Ally chapter 22- Planning the escape
Austin chapter 23-very sweet dreams
Ally chapter 24 -mother monster
Austin chapter 25- best day ever
Ally chapter 26 -Love is confusing
Austin chapter 27 -The right moments
Ally chapter 28 - the truth
Austin chapter 29 -privacy
Ally chapter 30 -Trying to start over
Austin chapter 31 -Five Secounds
Ally chapter 32- A Surprise
Austin chapter 33 -A little cheesy
Ally chapter 34 -kiss me better
Austin chapter 35 -can't lose you
Ally chapter 36 -Tension
Austin chapter 37 -years of love
Ally chapter 38- sneak
Austin chapter 39- secrets
Ally chapter 40 -special
Austin chapter 41- offcial
Ally chapter 42- bacon
Austin chapter 43- what a ride
Ally chapter 44- secrets suck
Austin chapter 45- taking punches
Ally chapter 46- hiding the tears
Austin chapter 47- happines
Ally chapter 48- family
Austin chapter 49- almost there
Ally chapter 50- the right moments
Austin chapter 51- to let go

Austin chapter :19 -the truth comes out

8.5K 103 11
Da RoxyXstarXnote

When I woke up I was completely confused. The last thing I remember was seeing Ally, then every thing just went blank. Mom and dad were right by me, they explained every thing, then the doctor came back and said every thing again. They said I'ld be going home in a few hours and that I would be ok. I just have to keep cool during the heat.

"So, good news. Turns out you are getting into the academy." dad said.

"What, but I dumped Megan, why would they still let me in?" I said.

"I guess they liked you any ways." he said. That's great right?"

"I guess." I said.

I got really bored, but then Dez came. "Hey man. It's great to see you doing better." he said. "Man you have a lot of gift baskets."

"Yeah." I said looking around. All these are from just fans. They all actually care. "Hey, what happened. Exactly?"

"Well your nose started to really bleed. You lots so much blood you fainted. Well you knocked Ally down when you fell." he said.

"Wow, hey where is Ally?" I asked, "Did she come?"

"Yeah, her and Trish are in the hall. Do you want them to come in?" he asked.

"Yeah, let them in." I say. I wait to see Trish walk in, then I see Ally. "Hey guys."

"Hey." Ally says.

"It's great to see you doing better Austin," Trish says, "Dez why don't you come on to the cafeteria with me? They're serving meatloaf."

"Ooh, I'm there." he and Trish then head out. So it's just Ally and me.

She walks to the side of me, she then means over me giving me a hug. It's a little long, but I really don't mind. "Please don't ever scare me like that again." she said.

"I'm sorry I scared you. I promise I won't do that again." I said. "You were actually that worried for me?" I asked.

"Yeah," she says, "I was." She lets go of the hug and sits down right next to me.

"Now you know how I felt." I say. I grab for her hand that's resting on the arm of the bed. "When I saw you sleeping in a place like this, I thought my heart had broken. I thought I lost you." I say. I still get chills thinking about it.

"I'm sorry I made you worried so much." she said looking down.

"I worry about you every day, I wanna make sure you're ok." I said looking at her. I glance down and see she has some thing. "What's that?" I ask.

"Oh it's a necklace. Sort of a get well present." she says. She hands me the bag and there's a huge smile on her face.

I take out a small box. When I open it I see the most awesome necklace ever. It's really cool. "Woe, I love it. I really do." I say, "Do you mind putting it on me." I ask.

"Um sure." she says. She puts the necklace as if it was a medal, "There, it looks frat on you."

"Thanks." I look at it and notice there's an as A on it. "Does the A stand for Austin, or Ally?" I ask.

"A for Austin." she says.

"Is it ok if I see it as Austin and Ally?" I ask.

"Yeah. I guess." she smiles.

I can't take it any more. When she smiles at me I feel like I was hit with a bat. I miss her hugs right after she lets go. I have to tell her. "Ally, I'm getting out in a while. Can you stay a bit longer?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure." she says.

She stayed with me for the rest of the time I was going to stay here. My parents came to sign me out. Each decline made me more nervous, I couldn't keep it in. Well only for little longer more. Hopefully things will turn out. If they don't, what if she doesn't feel the same way. No she has to, I think she really feels the same way. All those moments we've pent together, how could they not mean some thing to her?

Ok it's time to tell her. "Hey dad, we'll catch up later. I wanna talk to Ally for a minute." I say. I hand him the last gift basket.

Then once be left, ally asked, "What do you want to talk about?"

"Come with me." I say. I grab her hand, and begin running.

"Where are we going?" she laughed.

I was feeling a thousand times better, we ran all the way to the indoor water fall in the hospital. Not many people go there, so it just made it more perfect.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi?" she answered, "So why did you drag me out here?" I grabbed her by the waist and I spun her around. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm just," I placed her back on the ground, "I'm just really happy." I said. I looked at her eyes, her smile. "Ally?" I said taking her by the hand. "Thank you so much for being my friend. It's one of the best things I could ever ask for." I say.

"I love being your friend." she says.

"Ally, I have to be honest with you." I say, "I was, I'm still upset. About you dating another guy." I said.

She let go of my hand, "why does it bother you?" she asked.

"Cause. Cause it does." I said.

"Why?"

"Because it's not me. It's not me." I said to i felt like a tear was going to pop out.

"Austin what are you saying!" she was frustrated.

"Do you love Kendal?" I blurted out.

"What?!"

I repeated, "Do you love Kendal or not?!" I said.

"Why are you yelling at me?" she said.

"I'm sorry," I say, "but tell me, you have to tell me."

"I... I don't know." she said.

"How could you not know." I snapped.

"What does this matter to you!" she said.

"Ally, I don't want you to date Kendal. If you love some one, then you should be with them. I'm in love! I want to be with the girl that drives me crazy." I say. Why doesn't she get it?!

"Calm down ok!" she says.

"I'm sorry! I'm acting this way cause I can't hide it any more!" I yelled. she walked away from me, but I grabbed her by the arm. "I can't hide it anymore. I can't do it more Ally." I nearly cried.

"Can't hide what?" she said. I wouldn't say any thing, she began to move away from me.

I pulled her up against me and kissed her.

Her lips pressed against mine was the most amazing thing. Bombs and fire works were going off. I felt an electric vibe going between us. I've thought about this moment only do many times. I kissed her in a way to show her I'm in love with her. I had my arms wrapped around her, I didn't want to let her go. I wanted her with me for ever.

Then the moment was ruined. Ally shoved me away, "What are you doing?!"

"I love you, I've always been in love with you. I just never realized it before." I said, I moved into her but she backed away, "Ally."

"No. I can't do this." she says, "I have a boy friend."

"Who cares about Kendal?!" I cried.

"I do! Ok! I can't just break up with him cause you finally decide you like me!" she says.

"Wait, what? Did you know I liked you?" I asked. "Or, did you like me?"

"Yes. I admit it, ok Austin I admit it! I did like you. I had a huge crush in you, but I put those feeling away because you had a girl friend who you said you loved so much." she cried.

"I'm not with Megan!" I yelled, "Ally, you're the only girl I think about."

"It's too late. Just because you now decide we should be together, doesn't mean I have to give up my happiness with a guy I really like." she says, "A guy who has never done any hint to hurt me. He makes me happy, and it's not right to just give up on him."

"But you don't love him." I say.

She adds, "I'm fifth teen."

"I love you. I'll always love you." I say. "I know you feel the same way about me."

"I can't. I'm sorry." she says.

I grabbed her hand, "You always be the girl who fell desperately in love with." I said, I tired to give her a kiss. But she looked away.

I slowly let to of her hand and she ran off.

That didn't go how I thought it would. I just lost every thing that was important to me. My career, my love, my inspiration, my friend.

When I got home, every thing seemed weird to me. I don't know why, but it felt that way. Maybe cause I'll never actually see Ally again. I'm not going to cry, yell, or get mad. I just don't want to talk to the world. I want to be as far away from it. I can't believe it all ended.

A part of me wishes I never said any thing. But thats's what kept me from her. Ally did have feelings for me, only I found them too late. She was with Dallas, but she never said she loved him. I remember how many times I would just talk about how much I was in love with Megan right in her face. I guess that's what made her give up hope.

Now she has some on who she can be with, what kind of person am I for asking her to give that up. A crazy person, who's totally in love with her.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

7.5K 33 10
Austin and Ally have been getting closer, but will a jealous Dallas tear them apart? Pairing: Auslly. Language: T for Mild Language Disclaimer: I d...
36.4K 673 23
(COMPLETE) Book1 of the A&A: Series No one really knows Ally Dawson, her whole life she has been abused and bullied by her classmates, expect her b...
15.5K 482 27
Austin is about to start his new worldwide tour, expect he needs a young dance partner. Then he mets Ally Dawson who he soon hires. They go on tour t...
31.3K 722 38
When hearing about the upcoming Austin&Ally movie, the cast couldn't be more excited. Two months, full of filming, fun, and drama. No one could've ex...