Loving Alpha Stone [Completed]

By OBSESSIVEReaderr

At 17, She rescued herself from a disastrous relationship, her neglectful mother and poverty. She built a new... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
Characters
5
A/N
6
A/N
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
43.5
44
45
46
47
47.5
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
.
Epilogue I
Epilogue 1.5 (the wedding night)
Epilogue II

26

7.9K 276 23
By OBSESSIVEReaderr

"No I don't want to!" I whined.

"Yeah I agree with Estrella, not happening!" Penny chimed in.

Julius, Tony,Xavier and Alina were currently trying to to convince Penelope and I that we needed to see our father who was currently in Julius' office at the pack house.

"Come on you two, don't be brats. You need to do this. You need closure. And you also need to know if you're going to experience any other symptoms." Alina reprimanded.

"Yes but I still need time to process everything. How about some time next week?" I bargained.

"It's been a week Estrella. And besides he's already here we can't just tell him to piss off. " Alina argued back.

"Fine but you are taking me out for gelato after" Penny huffed.

I sighed knowing that they were all right.

It was now or never. We made our way to the pack house and met my father sitting down looking very nervous.

I sat at the opposite side of the table with Penny and Julius either side of me.

I'll admit that I made no effort to engage in conversation at first but I did my best to remain calm.

"Thank you for letting me see you. First I just want to explain why I left that night.
As you know angels are very rare. But humans with angel genes are even rarer. I fell in love with your mother when I was much, much younger. She was the first human I ever told my secret. She was only 20 when we got married and when she got pregnant the first time, we didn't know what to expect. The chance of a half bred angel surviving was 20/100. But we managed to have two beautiful half bred daughters. I knew from the moment you were born, that you would show the angel genes. And I also knew that there were people who would take advantage of that. So for your safety your mother and I, along with the help of a witch, found away to subdue the genes ensuring that you seemed and smelled human to everyone else. This worked but I was still attracting danger, something I could not control as I am fully angel. We went back to the same witch hoping that she could shed light on the matter. She said that she could ensure your protection but I would have to leave. Your mother she was.... hysterical. She was completely dismissive of the idea. But I had to do what was right. So that night I packed up and left to ensure your safety."

Silence followed.

"I had no idea what was going on. I tried to call and get in touch but your mother never let me. She told me that you were much happier with me out of your life. If I had known that she would do what she did I never would have left you with her."

And then came the waterworks.

I was bawling my eyes out along with Alina and even Penny.

"2 years. Everyday for 2 years I waited by that front door for you to 'get back from work' ". Penny spoke.

"Pennique I'm so sorry. But I loved the both of you too much. I still do. I couldn't bear the thought of you being in danger because of me."

"It will take a while to repair the years of damage. But thank you for explaining."I spoke my voice a little stronger now.

"You're welcome. Now about your change. Now that the genes have been activated , it can happen at any time. Anything could trigger them"

"Wait what do you mean by them?"

"Your powers. I don't know what they will be yet."

"Powers?" Penny and I said simultaneously.

"Yes powers. Because again, am fully angel I have quite a few of them. And because of this you will both need training."

I sighed knowing there was no way we could avoid this. We arranged times to meet for 'training' and ended our meeting.

"Estrella." My dad called as he was leaving.

"Thank you for listening. I know it will take a while to forgive me but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to be part of you and Penny's lives again." I nodded and smiled.

Part of me still wanted to be angry and hurt.

But the other part wanted a relationship with my dad.

I was going to make an effort to reconcile with him, I thought to myself.

"One more thing." He said pulling me away so we were out of earshot.

"Human- angel hybrids are very very rare. I think it's best that you keep this amongst yourselves." With that, my father took his leave.

"Alright as promised we are taking you girls out for gelato." Julius said causing the small group to cheer.

"Right but I need to stop by the house and get something." Penny announced.

"Yeah and I'll go ask Ada if she wants to come with us." Alina chimed in.

"Alright we will meet in front of the pack house in 10 minutes." Julius confirmed and we all went our separate ways. I , of course followed Penny so I could speak to her.

"So, how are you feeling?" I asked

"A little overwhelmed to be honest. Suddenly after 11 years our dad comes back and we find out that we are also not human. But I have a good feeling about this. Who knows I may just punish all my enemies with my new powers."
She smirked.

Yep. Penny was definitely still Penny!

I skipped upstairs to grab my purse and my jacket. My stomach dropped when I found a red envelope. Immediately I picked it up and pulled out the small card.

An angel hm? More like a devil in disguise. Your powers will be no match for what I have in store for you Estrella.
And that's a promise.

I swallowed hard.

This definitely wasn't there when I had left the house.

I knew it couldn't have been anyone in the house. The joke would have been up already.

I suddenly felt anxious and uneasy. Whoever was leaving these notes was definitely not my biggest fan.

"Estrella hurry up let's go!" Penny called from downstairs.

Quickly I hid the note in the dresser with the other one. "Coming Penny!"

"So did the doctor find out what was wrong with you?" Ada asked as we entered the dessert Parlour.

Penny and I shared a brief look. We'd been told not tell anyone else just yet.

Before I could speak, Penny had already fabricated a story. "Yeah it was just some sort of brief bug. We've had it before just not as severe. It's a hereditary thing. But no need to worry it's all good."

"And the glowing?" Ada pressed.

Crap!

How exactly were we going to get out of this one?

"Yeah that was a really bad reaction to body bronzer. The affects were amplified against the fluorescent lighting. Again, sorry for that Estrella."

I went along with her story. "Yeah it's fine but no more ordering products online."

To our relief, Ada seemed more or less satisfied with our answer. It really was a miracle because we were naturally already very tanned.

Once we'd got our frozen treats we sat at in a booth.

"So Penny have you decided what you want for your birthday?"

Penny shrugged. "This is going to sound insane but I actually can't think of anything. Beauty products,I buy all the time. I can't really think of anything that could possibly make my life any more enjoyable than it is now, here with you guys."

There was a chorus of awww from the group.
"Round of applause for Penny, the mean girl turned cheese ball." Xavier hollered.

Penny stuck her tongue out at him and folded her arms, leaning into Tony who smiled down at her. Of course I thought this was cute but I was going to have to have another talk with Tony about how fast he could take his relationship with my baby sister.

Once we decided we'd had enough excitement for one night, we got into our respective cars. Penny went with Tony, Ada and Alina went with Xavier and I as always jumped into the front seat of Julius' man mobile.

"You know I'm proud of you right? You did really well today." Julius said pulling up at a red light. I blushed, smiling at him. "I couldn't have done it without you Alpha."

I could sense that neither of us were quite ready to say the L word which was completely understandable.

"So are you excited about getting your powers?
I hadn't even thought about these so called powers yet if I was honest.

"I'm a little more nervous than excited. I don't know I just never really thought about having magic powers."

"Cmon not even as a kid?"

I laughed. "Ha no. All I ever wanted to be was a princess. I wanted the sparkly dresses and a tiara and hundreds of man servants running around heeding to my every order."

"Aw well you can be my princessa" He chuckled. We pulled up to the front of the house in record time.

"Mmmm well that sounds promising. But what can you offer me that hundreds of muscular man servants in black boxer shorts and bow ties can not?" I teased.

Immediately he got out of the car,rushed to my side and picked me out, throwing me effortlessly over his shoulder.

I squealed as he locked his car and made his way to the front door, skilfully unlocking it and letting us in.

"Help I've been kidnapped by a 6ft 5 man child!" I called out.

"Mmmm well seems like we are the first to arrive." Julius chuckled.

I dangled off his shoulder as he made his way to his own bedroom. Half way up the stairs, his hand connected with backside, in a way that was slightly satisfying. I gasped, my face heating up.

"Stop squirming sweetheart." He chuckled.

He then carefully placed me on the bed and began his assault.

"No Julius stop please!" I wheezed out between laughs. He attacked my sides with his fingers.

God I should have never told him I was ticklish!

"Say it. Say I'm the sexiest Alpha to ever walk the planet and no naked henchmen will ever compare to me!"

"Never!" I shouted refusing to submit. He shrugged and then began pinned me down, tickling me even harder. I could feel the tears forming from laughing so hard.

"Ok ok. You're the sexiest Alpha to walk to planet and no naked henchmen will ever compare to you."

The tickling ceased once he was satisfied.

"I'm glad you think so babe" He said smirking, still hovering directly over me.

I huffed and pouted.

"Aww don't be like that." Gingerly he placed kisses on my nose and eyelids, immediately causing me to lose my pout. Tired of the teasing, I turned his face and placed my lips on his.

What was originally meant to be an innocent little kiss turned into an intense make out session. Julius positioned himself between my slightly open legs, hovering over me.

He undid the first few buttons of my dress exposing my chest and the top of my bra.

His lips traced down my jaw and neck. I placed my hand at the nape of his neck, urging him to continue.

I bit my lip hard when he reached a particular spot between my neck and shoulder blade. Julius groaned against my skin.

"Do it." I said breathlessly. Abruptly he looked up at me to make sure he'd heard correctly.

It wasn't just the heat of the moment.

I was ready.

"Mark me Alpha."

"This is going to hurt at first." He warned.
Closing his eyes he let his canines extend.
The swirls of gold in his pupils were obvious when his eyelids fluttered back open.

I held back a scream at the sensation of my neck being pierced. But luckily for me, the pain was quickly succeeded by an immense feeling of pleasure that coursed through my whole body.

I bit my lip to stop any sound from escaping when he lapped the now increasingly sensitive area. Julius let his canines retract and then lay beside me.

My eyelids felt heavy as a drowsiness washed over me. I tried my best to fight it but it was no use.

"No don't fight it. It's just an affect of the marking process. Sleep."

With that I drifted into a dreamless sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 41K 76
"No!" I say softy, choking back tears that were threatening to pour out. "It just can't be!" I say with my hands by head, squeezing my eyes as if it...
1.6M 46.4K 38
His lips pulled back into a sneer, "You will stay by me, in this fucking house." He growls, stepping into my personal bubble. His face barely inches...
392K 13K 30
She's efficient, loyal and frank. This isn't surprising considering for someone with her ugly past. She was born and grew up in a small family in a b...
5.7M 188K 51
(Complete) Eric's lips brush mine, a slow, light action that already has me hooked. A comforting warmth engulfs my body, spreading from limb to limb...