Agent S

By pumpkinofmyeye

♠Many people knew him, but only a few knew who he really was.♠ -Yoongi was just doing his job, but he's now... More

Prologue
- 01 -
- 02 -
- 03 -
- 04 -
- 05 -
- 06 -
- 07 -
- 08 -
- 09 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 37 -
- 38 -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -
- 45 -
- 46 -
- 47 -
- 48 -
- 49 -
- 50 -
- 51 -
- 52 -
- 53 -
- 54 -
- 55 -
- 56 -
- 57 -
- 58 -
- 59 -
- 60 -
- 61 -
- 62 -
- 63 -
- 64 -
- 65 -
- 66 -
- 67 -
- 68 -
- 69 -
- 70 -
- 71 -
- 72 -
- 73 -
- 74 -
- 75 -
- 76 -
- 77 -
- 78 -
- Epilogue Pt 01 -
Please Read!
- Epilogue Pt 02 -

- Bonus Chapter: The Golden Trio -

17.2K 916 614
By pumpkinofmyeye

"Suga."

"No."

"Suga, please. Don't be such a kid. You-"

"No."

"How many times do we have to talk about this? You don't have a choice. I assigned you to-"

"No."

There was a frustrated noise in the other line. "Suga."

"I said no, Y. I won't do a mission with strangers. I work on my own and it's gonna stay that way."

"I swear, you're getting more and more stubborn each day. I already told you why you have to work with them. For the tenth time, you can't do this on your own. You need the specialties of P and H. Likewise, they need yours."

Suga rolled his eyes. The mission seemed pretty easy. He didn't know why there's a need to do it with other agents. Yeah, the mission involved a secret facility in Russia that made dangerous weapons, devices and serums for terrorists. So what. He had basic info on those things. It should be enough.

"Suga, please. Don't be childish," Y tried again, making Yoongi scowl.

He remained silent.

"Suga."

Still silent.

Y sighed. "Fine. I'm giving you that limited edition Kumamon sticker you've always wanted."

Suga's eyebrows shot up at that. "Which one?" he responded without missing a beat.

"The Sherlock Holmes edition."

This made the boy frown. Was Y playing with him? Every die-hard Kumamon fan knew that the Sherlock Holmes Kumamon sticker was no longer available. And it's almost impossible to find a seller.

"But-"

"I have connections, Suga. I can give it to you if I want."

Suga couldn't believe that Y was actually using Kumamon to force him into this mission. That's unfair. He felt himself pouting but quickly pursed his lips together because Suga didn't pout. He only glared, scowled and murdered people in very artistic ways.

He still wouldn't forgive Y for this, though.

"If you are capable of acquiring that, why didn't you give it to me before? Why wait for this opportunity to use it against me? Where are your promises of taking care of me? You said you'll give me anything I need, but look at this!"

There was a long and heavy sigh on the other line. "Sometimes I forget that you're very, very childish. Come on, son, can you do this for me?"

Suga scowled deeply at that because Y was using the Son Card now. It was an attack. With his lower lip trapped between his teeth in contemplation, Suga tilted his head. He didn't want to do this shit, and he moreover hated the fact that he needed to work with some other agents that might not be good enough and would just end up ruining the whole mission.

But it's Y...

So.

So.

"Fine," Suga said, his voice sounding so reluctant that he winced to himself. His scowl went darker when he imagined Y smiling to himself on the other line. "But you should include the Kumamon sticker Mochi Festival Edition from Japan."

There was silence, and Suga could just see Y's smile dropping. "Suga, you know that it's very rare."

"You're from Japan," he argued, although he knew that his point was not really valid because even the Prime Minister in Japan couldn't get hold of that glorious sticker set. After all, only five of those were produced.

"Aish, I don't really have a choice, do I? You better finish this mission well, kid, or I'm giving you cheap robbery missions the rest of your life."

Suga chuckled.

"You know I always exceed Outstanding, Y."

• • • •

It turned out that Y was too powerful for this world. He was able to mail to him both the Sherlock Holmes and Mochi Festival Edition. The Mochi Festival Edition. Which meant Suga was now one of the five lucky human beings in the world that owned this precious sticker set.

He wanted to cry.

Both in happiness and pain.

In pain because that was the exact reason why he was here right now, sitting alone in a dingy club that was filled with smoke and nasty smell of beer. Suga scrunched his nose up and pursed his lips. He hated every second he was spending here and he was wondering where the heck the other two agents were now. He had been waiting for years.

Some few more minutes of fuming and cursing everything in the world, a tall and handsome guy sat next to Suga and suddenly spoke.

"Where is Professor Utonium?"

Suga blinked.

Finally.

As he huffed, impatient for the supposed second agent to arrive and say the next line, the bartender who had been busy attending a customer suddenly approached them. With a wide cheerful smile, he spoke in a very loud voice, "In the lab!"

Suga blinked again, a little surprised as he did not expect the bartender to be the other agent. Now it was his turn. He felt dread, knowing that he was supposed to say the last line. He could feel his stomach twisting and the urge to vomit was getting stronger and stronger when he thought of the filthy words that would come out of his mouth the next second.

Damn. This really was Y's fault. He wanted things to be even so he created the most disgusting code for communication. Ugh.

Forcing his dignity down the drain, he finally opened his mouth.

"Brewing Suga, spice, and everything nice."

Eww.

There was silence for a while as the three of them sized each other up. The one beside him was too good-looking that Suga was doubtful he was even capable of using his brain. He looked like those dumb models he would see on TV.

The other one was even worse. He was smiling brightly as if the world was full of happiness when it clearly was not. He looked too innocent and cheerful that Suga had the urge to move backward just to get away from him. He was allergic, he concluded.

What had he done accepting this mission? Goodbye world.

"So..." the loud one said awkwardly.

Suga huffed, wanting nothing but to end this mission and sleep all day. He did not wait for any more of those awkward introductions and began speaking. "I've got a plan. I already have the blueprint of that underground building and of course, they have a glitch in their security system. I can easily go in through-"

"Wait," the model-looking one interrupted him, and Suga did not think twice in glaring at him.

The tall boy raised an eyebrow as if in challenge. For some reason, Suga had this small urge to back out.

"What?" Suga snapped instead.

"You made a plan by yourself? Shouldn't we plan this together? Did you even consider that there may be traps there? You can easily get killed if you whiffed the wrong gas, S."

Oh, really?

Well, this boy should understand that Suga was not some careless piece of shit. He scowled hard and opened his mouth to retort, but then the other agent suddenly started speaking.

"Hey guys, chill. We shouldn't be fighting in the first two minutes," he said, faking a laugh that sounded so awkward to Suga. He must be H, since he was the one who said the second line of the code. That meant the pompous drama queen beside him was P.

Despite the scowls exchanged by Suga and P, the three of them made a decent introduction of each other. Suga now understood why Y insisted on having them in the mission, but he still believed that he could finish it cleanly without their extra help.

For some miraculous and unknown reason, they managed to create a plan that was pretty swag. Before they would head to Russia, they would first have to go to Seoul University where one of the head behind the illegal project was working as a respected professor. According to their research, the man had his own secret laboratory in his office in the university, and highly confidential files were kept there.

After what seemed like a long night, the three of them had managed to finalize their plan. They would be heading to Seoul first thing in the morning the next day to retrieve the files they would need in order to breach the security system of their headquarters in Russia.

"By seven am tomorrow, everything should be ready," P announced while Suga was busy glaring at H who made his ears bleed the whole night. He was so damn loud.

"Alright!" he shouted again. Couldn't the guy shut up even for just a minute? Suga's head was about to explode. "The devices we'll be needing should be ready by then."

This made Suga glare at him harder because not only was he supposed to work with him, he also had to use his shitty devices. He just hoped they were good enough.

P and H nodded as they both ignored Suga's glaring eyes. Reluctantly, Suga nodded as well.

He couldn't wait for this mission to be done.

•YG• »» ♥ «« •JM•

Ugh, his butt hurt. His beautiful and precious butt was now hurt and numb.

With a pout, Jin shifted his position. He was currently in what probably was the most uncomfortable position in the world, crouched and hiding. He was on top of a building where he was gonna monitor the movements of both H and that grumpy shit S.

He was holding the device from H that allowed him to view the CCTV cameras in every corner of Seoul. A few meters from him was a helicopter that they would use to escape after the mission was done, successful or not. Jin would be the one to guide them. He was also the back-up in case something went wrong.

He watched as Hope entered the university without any problem. He was disguised as their suspect, the professor who was one of the heads behind the illegal chemical laboratory in Russia that supplied dangerous firearms for terrorists. It was amazing how he was able to copy everything, especially the eye structure of the said professor, which would come handy in surpassing the intense security of the lab hidden in the professor's office.

On the other hand, there was Suga who Jin had almost poisoned that morning. They were finalizing everything as they drove to Seoul and the dick was acting like he could do the job on his own the whole time. Well, he was not that careful. He was eating the sandwich that Jin prepared for them.

He should've poisoned him, really.

The said boy was walking around the convenience store outside the university, subtly spying and waiting for the professor who had a routine of going there to buy his morning coffee before heading to the university. Jin might hate the guy, but he was really good at what he was doing.

"H has already entered the elevator," Jin said over his lapel mic as he adjusted his in earpiece. "Also, the subject has turned the second corner going to the convenient store."

Jin sighed, rolling his eyes as he watched the tall professor stop in front of a newspaper stand. Oh well, he could take as long as he could. That would be to their advantage.

"The subject just stopped to read the daily newspaper. Looks like he'll take ten more minutes before reaching the store," Jin dutifully reported.

"That doesn't mean we should slow our pace. The plan should be followed thoroughly whether that asshole delays his morning routine or not," Suga said over the speaker, making Jin roll his eyes once again. Of course, he would say that.

Having the strong urge to mess with the grumpy agent, Jin spoke. "Relax , S. We'll try our best not to mess your plan." He hoped his sarcastic tone was clear enough. "While waiting, why don't you check out that cute guy choosing which Pepero he should buy? At Eight O'Clock, S."

He could hear the annoyed huff of S and the stifled chuckle from H. Jin couldn't be happier.

"H has arrived in the room," he reported again. "And S, you really should check the guy out. I'm pretty sure he's your type."

"What does that have to do with our mission?" S said harshly, voice filled with contempt. "And you don't even know my type, or if I have one!"

Jin needed to put himself on mute in order to laugh loudly. He could feel tears streaming from his eyes from how hard he was laughing. Oh, this was so fun.

When he finally recovered, he composed himself so that he could speak seriously. "Just saying that you two will look good as a couple. Look at those chubby cheeks and plump lips. He will change your world, S."

H now started laughing, no longer able to stop himself.

"And by the way, H has surpassed the second security level. About to head to the third and last one."

S huffed again. "Will you guys concentrate on this mission?"

"We are," Jin replied. "Updates. The subject finally moved and is now ten minutes away from the convenient store. H in the middle of having his eyes scanned. And the cute boy has moved closer to you, S. Now at Ten O'clock."

"I don't care," the grumpy agent spat, although he visibly turned away from where the boy was standing. If he didn't care, why would he do that? Aw, was he shy? Jin was starting to enjoy this even more.

The cute stranger seemed to have finally finished choosing whatever he needed to buy and was heading for the cashier, which was the current position of S. Jin smiled wickedly while watching H enter the secret laboratory and start his search for the important files they would need.

"Cute boy is coming near you, S."

"Ugh, shut up."

"No, seriously."

"I said shut up, P."

"Damn it, he's really walking towards you. Seriously! He's about to bum-"

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry!" Jin heard a high-pitched voice over the speaker. He watched in full glee as the stranger, who had not been looking at where he was heading, and Suga, who had refused to listen, bump into each other. The three boxes of Pepero fell, as well as the cans of Coke. He also watched as Suga silently help the stranger pick the boxes and cans from the floor without looking up. Once all of the stuff was back to safety in the cute boy's arms, Suga walked away and went to the farthest part of the convenience store. The poor boy was left looking confused because the agent neither talked nor looked at him.

Jin snickered. How cute.

"Just wait until I get my hands on you, P," S said fiercely.

•YG• »» ♥ «« •JM•

In the end, H was able to retrieve the files properly. Suga went inside the university to do the second part of the mission and bumped into the same stranger again, much to his annoyance. The whole mission finished successfully and they headed to Russia to start the real mission.

The three had great teamwork, although Suga was being stubborn. He hated the fact that the three of them did so well to the point that he realized he wouldn't be able to do this without them. He hated it so much that he stupidly did the wrong move out of spite and ended having a major injury that had his blood gushing out excessively.

It was the first and last near-death experience Suga had in the job.

He was being dumb and petty, and he learned from it.

Good thing P was there to treat him, carefully pulling the bullet out and patching his deep wound. He was in a fatal situation and P and H saved him.

He hated that.

They continued the mission and expectedly finished it without any problems except for what happened to Suga.

He also hated that.

The three of them somehow got acquainted and they exchanged numbers.

He hated that one as well.

P's scowls had turned into teasing remarks and H's scared look had become knowing smiles.

He hated that the most.

Seokjin became his friend.

Hoseok became his friend.

He hated both of them, but at the same time, they were one of the few good things that happened in his life. So Suga thought that he didn't have the choice but to stick with their stupid asses. And if he were to be honest, doing another mission with them wouldn't be so bad.

The cute stranger though... Suga had completely forgotten about that, or about him. He genuinely didn't give a single shit as he was too focused on the mission.

But at least Jin kept a screenshot of that fateful moment when the two boys bumped in the convenience store, hoping it would be a good laugh someday.

And someday it would be.

Indeed.

=========
And there you go! The bonus chapter.

A lovely reader requested this one, saying she was curious as how the three met and how their first mission together went. An idea came up and well, here it is! Although I do am sorry for the rushed ending.

This will be the very last chapter of this book and I'll be starting a new one soon. Again, thank you to everyone who supported me till the end! LOVE YA'LL SUNSHINES~

And who was that cute stranger...? Don't ask me! I have no idea!

Kekeke. Love lots and God bless ya'll~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 1.1K 49
In which Park Jimin, a college student, has recurring dreams about someone he's never met. The boy in his dreams isn't as bad as he'd imagined. What...
488K 25.2K 43
guy from apartment 124 with the pink hair is cute as fuck. - y started: 20/02/2018 ended: 13/06/2018 trigger warning: strong language, use of alcohol...
78.6K 2.3K 30
A simple girl, who is very cheerful and caring, and has a simple life. What will happen if the most fearful, dangerous mafia will fall for her Taehy...
30.6K 646 71
Because my last TD scenario book filled up, I decided to make a second one! Basically, this is a mini oneshot book where the scenarios are filled wi...