Mad Love | Park Jimin βœ“

By kingguk_

highest rank: #37 β€’ psychopath park jimin au β€’ He leans forward, covering his mouth and whisper, "Only I can... More

Introduction
Tame Park Jimin
1; Don't challenge me
2; Please, love me back
3; Stay.. please stay with me
4; You're unbelievable
5; Neither am i his
6; Like what you see?
7; Don't name it love, please
8; Are you threatening me?
9; What do you mean?
10; I don't know.. but want to know
11; I'll be there to catch you
12; What's your mood tonight?
13; Wild night, tonight (1)
14; Wild night, tonight (2)*
15; The hell happened that night?*
16; I want her
17; Mind eating together?
18; I like us like this
19; Certainly.. i'm ruined
20; You're driving me crazy*
21; Mr. Park wants to see you, now
22; You're mine.. i'm yours
23; Behind this sickening obsession
24; You miss her, don't you?
25; I hate when you lie
26; Stop pushing me against the wall
27; A trip to Busan
28; Have you ever been in love?
29; Make the right choice
30; Too fragile to break so effortlessly
31; Leave hers before i break yours
32; What do you want?
34; She might have feelings for him
35; Don't play me for a fool
36; It's not your fault.. never was
37; The calm and collected seems uneasy
38; Tell him.. i am sorry
39; Nothing remains the same
40; Ruin me before i ruin him
41; Beach! Bitch?
42; Try my luck, once more
43; I did something, i shouldn't have
44; Two bodies mold in one*
45; Perfect disaster, me and her
46; Hiding the truth and lying?
47; How do i start?
48; You and you only
49; History repeats itself
50; I'm getting back to my life*
51; You like it, put a ring on it
Love me, give me some mad love*
thank you
bad love; spin off
1 million reads
1 year already
Long Time No See

33; All that he is hiding

54.5K 2.3K 1.8K
By kingguk_

CHAPTER 33

-

It's a new day, a little too gloomy. The sky is awash with various shades of grey, in places chink of light manages to break through but otherwise it's almost as dark as pre-dawn. The air is heavy with the dampness of a coming storm. You are not a fan of rain.

You eye the sky nervously, the clouds that were bright and white are suddenly all gloomy and dark. You increase the pace while rushing into the college building.

"Leave me alone," You snap.

"Not until you tell me," Hani whines, walking behind you. The hallways are immediately filling up with students, laughing. "Tell you what?" You say, annoyed.

"Why are you smiling like that?"

You stop in track, turning to face her as she is walking behind you. Twitching your upper lip, completely annoyed, "Yah! can't I be happy for no reason?"

Hani puts hands on her hips, raising a brow at you. On the other hand, you let out a frustrating groan, stomping your feet against the floor in the middle of the college hallway.

"I swear, I am just happy without any specific reason."

Hani looks at you weirdly, hands up in the air, "Girl, chill I ain't forcing you to tell me." You look at her, amused "Really?"

She shrugs off her shoulders, "Yeah." You roll your eyes at her response. Unbelievable! she was forcing me to tell like a few seconds ago.

"I'll see you later though," Hani kisses your cheek quickly before turning to the opposite way of the classroom.

"Huh, aren't you coming to the class?" You say, confused. She stops and swings her body back and forth smiling shyly, "Yoongi asked me to skip the further lectures."

You wiggle your brows in a teasing manner, smirking at her, "Oh!"

She hits your shoulder with a book in her hand before running away to the exit door. You chuckle lightly, watching her run out of the hallway. "Crazy!" You chuckle, turning around to walk towards your next class.

It's going to start in five minutes and you are in no mood to get late for this class. Checking the books in your hands, you are walking while eyes fixed on the books instead in front.

Your breath hitches suddenly when you feel someone wrapping their arms around your waist and pulling you towards the empty staircase. You panic when you feel yourself being drag into a creepy and dark area.

"Yah, let me go you idiot-"

"Shh! it's me,"

You immediately calm down upon hearing his voice. His breath fanning right against your ear, arms still tightly wrap around your waist, he giggles, "Hey baby,"

Just these words in his deep, low and husky voice. The Busan accent he brings out sometimes which only make you go weak in the knees and all wet between your thighs but you're still in denial.

"Jimin.."

He lets out a pleasing sigh, hearing his name slipping out of your mouth; loving how it sounds.

Your voice is music to his ears, he can hear all day, all night without getting bored. He can never get enough when it comes to you as if he is addicted to you.

Standing in the same position for a whole minute, not exchanging any words, just the beating of hearts in their own pace, heaving breathing and body heat radiating from him to you.

His cologne is blinding you, filling up your nose and your sweet fruity scent doing the exact same for him.

"What happened? I have a class to attend,"

You try to speak without stuttering as much possible. You don't want to come off as weak, show him you're actually losing your sanity; doesn't want to give him that satisfaction not yet.

"I can't stop thinking about that night we spent together. Makes me want to spend more nights like that," He confesses.

You blush at his blunt confession, feeling the heat rising in your cheek. You can't help but grin, biting on your bottom lip from smiling huge.

"Really?" You say, pressing your back into his chest. He can't see your face and you can't see his but it doesn't matter because you both know the expressions you both hold at the moment.

"I miss that feeling and it's driving me crazy," Jimin says honestly. You never get used to when it comes to him pouring out his heart to you without second guessing.

But are you brave enough to tell him what you're heart desires?

That he is driving you crazy too..

That he is on your mind 24/7 too..

That after that one particular night you have imagined yourself under him numerous times already...

Should I tell him how hard it's for me..

-

"Do you know how hard it's for me?" Jimin whispers before placing soft kisses on your neck, making you shudder. He groans, pressing his body against yours; craving for your touch.

Your eyes flutter shut, mouth parting, attention solely on how he is kissing your neck.

Your whine slightly in pleasure when you feel his teeth brush over the sensitive part between your chest. Though you don't like how you look so pathetically desperate for his touch, for him all over but it doesn't matter, no one's at blame.

Your brain is not functioning properly as to how Jimin is making you feel. The pleasure is blinding your thoughts completely as if you are put up under his spell.

On the other hand, he can't help but get hard at the sounds that are leaving your mouth. More over he is pleased to know that he is the one causing you to moan like that.

He just wants to hear his name coming out of your pretty lips, that's it.

"I want you so fucking bad," Jimin mumbles, breathing heavy. His voice mixing between a husky whisper and low yet deep moan as his lips brush against your ear.

Moving back to kiss your lips, so into kissing each other, deeply and desperately you don't even realise when you are laying under Jimin all naked. Not even a single piece of clothing covering your body, same with Jimin.

Too shy to let him see your body, You pull him close immediately. Your naked body presses with his, feeling every inch of him against you, totally bare.

You gulp down harshly, staring at the ceiling with blurry vision as he is put his face in the crook of you neck to leave open mouth kisses.

Hands unconsciously gripping his hair harshly, a low grunt like whine leaves his mouth when you pull his hair a little too roughly while too lost in pleasure.

"I hate it," Jimin suddenly speaks, catching you off guard. You look at him with eyes barely opening, "seeing anyone touch what's mine."

Breath hitching suddenly as you feel his fingers touching you down. He begins to circle his thumb on your clit as you moan lowly against his mouth.

"Jimin," You breathe out.

He grunts softly, "Yeah?"

He stares down at you with a hint of lust mixed with love flowing in his eyes. You shut your eyes in pleasure when he puts one finger inside your dripping wet core.

"So wet.. just for me," He pecks on your lips without stopping.

"Hmm.." you can't help but cover your mouth to stop making sinful sounds but Jimin immediately pushes away your palm, holding it right above your head while the other hand his between your thighs making you feel euphoric.

You try to move, whinning as he enters another finger inside you and he doesn't even let you breathe when he enters the third finger too.

The feeling you feel is undoubtedly amazing, even words her less to describe how good Jimin is making you feel.

The moans filling the small room, now. You can't stop them from leaving your mouth. He is making you feel so good that your lips part in pleasure while chest heaving to catch oxygen to breathe.

"Jimin stop!" You choke out a moan while he sucks down on between your breasts, giving small licks.

He stops, doing just what you asked him to do. He stops the movement of his fingers but doesn't pull out from inside you also stops kissing you.

"Don't you fucking stop!" You yell loudly, wiggling your wrist out his grip but no use, he has his grip too tight.

A low chuckle leaves Jimin's mouth right on top of your boob, feeling his warm breath hitting your bare skin sends chills up your whole body. Your nipples getting sensitive as he teases you by slightly taking it between his teeth.

"Fuck!" You curse, throwing your head back as he sucks on your harden nipple also slightly bites it while moving his fingers inside you roughly. Squirming to get away but he holds down, you curse his name.

His eyes coming up to your face, loving the view of your face contorts into pure pleasure, lips hang open and brows furrow.

"Good girls don't curse, baby. Are you planning on being a bad girl tonight, hmm?"

He says while placing soft pecks all over your stomach to the curve of your hip. His eyes fixed on your face, he can't take his eyes off. You look incredibly beautiful with all the sweat covering your lovely skin.

Jimin positions his face between your legs, using his fingers to spread your lips open, "Ready to feel good, babygirl?"

He doesn't even give you a second to respond as his tongue begins to lick you up. Finally as your hands are free for him grip, you tug his silver hair up when he flatten his tongue on your sensitive clit.

He loves the pain he gets when you pull out his hair so harshly.

Breath is raging as you whimper to the feeling of his mouth on your heat. You are a mess, hot burning mess not only inside but outside as well.

Chest heaving up and down as you throw you head back while crying in pleasure. Jimin pulls you closer to him, burying his face between your thighs ever more.

You cry his name, "Jimin.." while he circles his fingers against your clit with his tongue eating you out perfectly. Occasionally sliding the tongue inside you, giving you more pleasure.

He loves to see you catching your breath as you near your orgasm. You can feel it already in the pit of your lower stomach.

Like a flower in bloom, you just look so pretty as mess for him.

Jimin wipes his mouth and chin, licking his fingers, "you're delicious.." smiling down at your breathless figure as he hovers over you again.

Just when you catch your breath, fluttering open your eyes only to see the beautiful face before you. He bends down to kiss you, softly, "and beautiful.."

During the dawn as Jimin cuddles with you. Tangling his body with yours, closely.

He lazily ruffles his hair, eyes barely open. Groaning as he doesn't want leave you alone like this. Specially after the so beautiful moment you shared.

But he has to leave, he has to be at the Park Hotel in few hours as some important clients are visiting him today.

He gets up before placing a soft peck on your shoulder. Smiling warmly as he watches you sleep so peacefully.

Just when he gets up from the bed to leave. He stops in his steps as he feels you holding his wrist.

Turning around in confusion, he looks at your sleeping form. You are not concious but still murmuring softly something that he doesn't understand at first.

Leaning in down closely towards you, he hears better than before, "Stay with me Jimin, please."

-

She immediately opens the door of the black car that is parked right in front of the college gate. As soon as she sits on the passenger sit not even waiting for him to speak, Hani quickly pecks him on the lip, catching him off guard.

"I missed you too," She giggles, cutely. Yoongi can't help but smile hugely. He catches his bottom lip between his teeth, eyeing the pretty girl beside her.

Who never fails to make feel some sort of way.

"So, you're saying I missed you as well?" Yoongi teases, smirking.

Hani frowns, pouting out her bottom lip sadly, "You did not?"

Yoongi chuckles, ruffling her hair with his hand which she slaps away immediately.

"Aye! I missed you, Hani-ah.." Yoongi pokes her nose, trying to take a hold of her hand but she flinches away.

He loves it when she pretends to be all mad but in reality she isn't. Everything Hani does, he happens to find everything cute about her.

Hani giggles cutely, finding him so adorable while making an attempt to get her attention. She enjoys every little things Yoongi does for her. He is not really good at expressing his feelings or emotions but just right for her.

Hani was never a fan of extra cheesy things and Yoongi seems to be just so balanced with everything in life. He is just perfect for her.

"So we decided to talk something really serious, right?"

Hani pops up the topic they have to talk about. The whole skipping the classes is because of this whole conversation.

Yoongi nods his head, clutching his fingers around the steering wheel now. He is having battle inside his head;

Can he trust Hani with this?

Or

He is just making more trouble for himself?

"You want to know about Y/N, I'll tell you everything I can," Hani says, nervously.

She feels as if she exposing her bestfriend to her boyfriend but she is doing for Y/N's good. At least that's what she thinks so. There is no personal motive behind all she wants you to be happy.

Yoongi sighs, side glancing her way before starting the car's engine,"You want to know about Jimin," He pauses, thinking twice before answering her back.

He needs assurances before he tells Hani everything. "Promise me?"

"Anything.." Hani replies instantly making Yoongi feel warm on the inside. He is starting to like her more and more with the each passing day.

At first Yoongi himself didn't know or think, he'll grow so fond of Hani but he really did. No regrets though.

"It's going to stay between us, okay?" Yoongi says, hesitantly. Hani looks at him for some good seconds. She can sense the warning in his tone without him saying much, nodding her head,

"Not going to tell anyone anything, I promise!"

This is right and this is the only way to help Jimin. He asked Yoongi to help him and promised not to question his actions. So now it's up to you Yoongi what moves he makes.

"Great" Yoongi exclaim in relief.

So here it is. He answers without any further conflict, "I will tell you all that he is hiding."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 1.7K 67
A Kim Namjoon Mafia AU **Namjoon carefully stroke upwards my arm with his fingers. I was breathing irregularly. He stopped at my face and lifted my c...
658 68 23
"Jimin-ah!" Jungkook screamed as the nurse held him back. They had just rushed Jimin into a room and started life saving measures. "Sir you need to...
193K 7.3K 46
Park Jimin was in a abusive relationship, he wanted to do anything to escape it. He was walking to college one day when his friend Min Yoongi approac...
6.5K 330 45
WARNING: This contains strong contents. Audience with a weak heart is to be warned before this AU causes the death of you. Remember that this is not...