Loving Alpha Stone [Completed]

By OBSESSIVEReaderr

At 17, She rescued herself from a disastrous relationship, her neglectful mother and poverty. She built a new... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
Characters
5
A/N
6
A/N
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
43.5
44
45
46
47
47.5
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
.
Epilogue I
Epilogue 1.5 (the wedding night)
Epilogue II

25

7.8K 287 20
By OBSESSIVEReaderr

A/N: Hey lovelies! Brand spanking new chapter! Now I'm currently very busy but I will try to still update Mondays and Fridays.
As always comments are always very much appreciated!

Oh and a quick note, Pennique is Spanish for Penny!
Kisses,
-J

I was completely lost for words.

My mate was a hybrid!

Did she even know?

And how come I couldn't smell it?

Her scent was completely human! So many questions whizzed through my mind.

"They have regular human genes. But I also found some dormant supernatural genes when analysing their DNA. It's almost as if the genes had been, suppressed. " The doctor continued.

"Well how does that explain what happened to them last night?"

The whole ordeal was so confusing!

"Well it seems like those dormant genes have some how managed to become active in their systems. It's like when we shift for the first time. I've only seen a case like this once before. I would think it best for the Luna and the Gamma female to go and see The Elders."

"What do you mean by a case like this? We've seen wolf hybrids, vampire hybrids even demigods?!"

"But nothing like this Sir. The insane body temperature, the glowing skin it only points to one thing. The Gordon sisters are half..."

I was still trying to make sense of the situation on my way back home.

Estrella and Penny were a very rare type of being. This meant that one of their parents had to have been a full supernatural and the other human. What scared me the most was that I was sure neither of the girls had any idea.

I walked into the bedroom to check on Estrella. But getting closer I picked up a new scent ; one that I wasn't familiar with.

I opened the door expecting to find someone completely different yet I only found my mate, who was all cleaned up and sitting on the bed reading a book.

Upon seeing me she placed the book down and smiled, waiting for me to come take a seat beside her.

"Well what did the doctor say?" She asked apprehensively. I sat down trying not to show the fact that I was freaking out.

Being closer to Estrella made me realise that the new scent was coming directly from her!

"What is it Julius your silence is freaking me out!"

"Well uh we need to go and see The Council of Elders ; You remember them don't you? The doctor assured me that they will be able to help you a little more than she can."

She furrowed her eyebrows looking up at me. "Yeah I remember them, but how can a council of old supernatural beings help me? I'm human and there's a chance I may be sick."

I sighed. "Estrella you just have to trust me ok? We need to leave now. I promise everything will be clearer once we're there." I placed a kiss on her forehead before getting up to leave and speak to Penny and Tony.

Estrella POV

Ok I was freaking the hell out!

Julius' almost cryptic words had my imagination running wild. What the hell was happening to my sister and I? And how were a council of wise mythical creatures going to help us?

Within half an hour we were all in the car.
Tony had insisted on accompanying us to support Penny. Whatever was going on was obviously troubling Julius, although he didn't want to admit it. He barely looked at me the whole two hour drive.

I'd read a little bit about the Council of Elders on one of my many trips to the library. They were a collection of some of the oldest supernaturals on earth. Vampire, Werewolf even fairies and angels.

The thought of seeing all these beings in real life on a normal day would have excited me but at that moment all I felt was fear.

We parked in front of a big house, that very much resembled a small cathedral. The architecture was magnificent, with marble columns and big stone arches. The outside was painted all white, emphasising the beauty of the whole structure. I couldn't help but stare in awe at the place!

We were met at the door by a short well dressed man. "Yes how may I help you?"
"We're here to see the Elders. The matter is urgent." The small man nodded and lead us through the building. The place was just as big on the inside, with several staircases leading to different wings of the house.

We were lead to a huge set of double doors. Our tour guide scurried off before we could thank him.

The initial shock had worn off and worry found its way back to its original place in my stomach. I jumped when Julius knocked on the doors. Luckily he caught me before I could completely fall over.

"Enter!" Came from inside the room. I took a deep breath and followed my mate inside. Unlike the rest of the house, this room was very modern. It resembled a conference room in an office with a big circular oak table in the middle and chairs surrounding it.

Sat around it were people I guessed were the Elders although barely any of them looked "elderly". The man in the middle, who very much resembled Merlin stood up and greeted us.

"Ahh Alpha Stone so good to see you. And I see you have brought company. What brings you, the Gamma and your mates here?"

"Well Asher, I'm actually here for my mate and her sister. They've been experiencing weird symptoms and we were wondering if you could help us."

"Of course now if the two ladies could take a step forward." Asher said.

I loosened my grip on Julius' hand and took a step forward along with Penny.

"Now Luna, can you explain what exactly happened to you." The woman on the right of Asher spoke. She was absolutely stunning with long blonde hair and mesmerising grey eyes.

I explained the parts I could remember and Penny also gave her side of the story. Once we had finished the Elders looked at one another confused.

"Wait a second. Alpha Julius. When you observed your mate that evening, did she show any physical changes?"

"Yes. Both girls briefly seemed to give off a strange hue. Almost as if they were glowing"
I thought back to the moment before I passed out. Someone in the room had said something about glowing but at that moment I had thought nothing of it.

The Elders all seemed surprised by this new bit of information. Quietly they whispered amongst themselves as we stood awkwardly waiting for them to come to a decision.

"Well my dear I think we may know what's wrong with you. But to be sure we must call Rogelío. This business is his area of expertise."

The pretty lady stood up from her seat and disappeared behind a door. She emerged moments later with another man in tow.

"This is Rogelío. The council's bookworm." My mouth hung open in shock as I studied the man's face.

"Pennique? Estre?" His thick Spanish accent came though making me weak at the knees.

"Dad?!"

"What the actual fuck?" Penny exclaimed causing all members of the council to give her a pointed look.

"Oh my God. Look at the both of you. You.. you've grown. I didn't think I'd ever see you again."

"Oh really. Well same here buddy!"Penny shouted.

"Pennique please..." he trailed off but Penny cut him off before he could resume his speech.

"No you lost the right to call me that when you up and left. " I could see the tears threatening to fall. Penny ran out of the room without a second thought. Toni instinctively ran after her.

"Estrella I know that you're probably upset.."

My blood boiled. Upset?

Upset wasn't even the word!

"But can you blame me? You leave without telling anyone. You pack up and disappear into thin air, breaking your wife in the process. Do you know what it was like once you'd gone? For years I endured the broken human being that was my mother. Everyday she got more and more vile and heartless. Then came the drugs and the alcohol. Every day she slept with a new man. And these weren't nice men either. But any time I spoke out I received the worst punishments thinkable.
Do you know how me and my sister's life changed because you weren't there? We were beaten and belittled but you weren't there. We were maltreated and hospitalised but you weren't there. I was raped and molested and YOU WEREN'T THERE!" My throat hurt from the shouting and my heart ached painfully in my chest.

Angry was an understatement.

In that moment I held nothing back. The tears fell violently down my face.

But I didn't care.

I felt as if a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders. Without another word I turned to make my exit. But then I stopped and turned back, remembering something very important.

"Since when could they have a human on the council of of Supernatural Elders?"

"Never, because I am not human. I am the reason you experienced what you experienced that night.

"No no no no no." I shook my head violently. What was this man trying to say?!

"Estrella. I am an angel. One of the very few left on this earth. I tried for years after your birth to subdue any trace of the angel blood you have coursing through your veins. But now I realise that there is no hiding who you really are. You and your sister have inherited the gene and now you angel side is fighting to reach the surface. "

The world began to spin and I slowly slipped out of consciousness.....

I peeled my eyes open and sat up in bed. I was back in my room at the house, in my pyjamas. The memories of last night came flooding back at full force once I was fully awake. I burst into tears. You'd think by now I was used to big revelations and surprises.

But this ; this was too much.

My father turned out to be a freaking angel!

Making me a half blood.

What did this mean for me? The thought of my life changing so drastically had me crying even harder.

Julius came rushing in and was at my side in seconds.

"It's all true isn't it? I'm really not fully human?" I whimpered.

"I'm afraid not mi amor. But this doesn't have to be a bad thing."

"I know it's just a lot take in." I sniffled resting my head on his chest.

"I promise that things will be ok. I know that you are strong. And we are all here for you. "

"Ok". I whispered. We'd made it a habit to sit in comfortable silence, just enjoying one another's company. But I had to address the elephant in the room.

"Julius about everything I said last night.."

"Estrella you don't need to tell me."

"but I want to. I trust you Julius. I'm in this with you forever and you deserve to know about my past."

I began my story.

From the night my dad left without a trace and we were forced to change our names from Penelope and Estrella Alvarez to Penelope and Estrella Gordon.

To my mother abusing me and also Penny occasionally.

Her turning into a drunk and indulging in drugs and casual sex.

And how her pimps and hookups often pushed me around. And me being constantly bullied at school then bullied at home.

Then it was time for the hardest part of the story.

"You remember on our first date, I told you there was one ex before that I wasn't ready to tell you about? " He nodded and I continued my saga.

I skipped all the gruesome details of the sexual abuse. His jaw was clenched the whole time. He clenched his fists, his knuckles going white.

The feeling I felt once I was finished was indescribable.

I felt liberated and at peace.

But the worry that Julius would not accept me after everything was still at the forefront of my mind.

"I'm not perfect. I'm tainted. And I would completely understand if you didn't want me anymore..." he cut me off by pressing his lips to mine. The kiss was urgent and hasty, almost making me forget the conversation we were just having.

He pulled away and looked me directly in the eyes. "None of that changes how I feel about you Estrella. I'm so happy that you trusted me enough to tell me."

I was unaware of what the future held, but I knew that with this man by my side, I could face whatever came my way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 355 46
Evelyn has everything. She is strong, independent, beautiful and a soon to be alpha. Everyone she comes across either wants to be with her or wants t...
251K 9.9K 40
Book one Estrella had always been different from the other moon children. Whilst the others would fawn over the mates falling in love below them, she...
25.9K 729 55
MATURE LANGUAGES/SWEARS AND CURSES #*@#.πŸ’‹ MATURE CONTENTS 😈😈😈😈😈😈 A twisted story filled with drama, comedy, terror, sex, love, hate and power...
3.6M 79.2K 23
"Beau, stop," I gasped, but I didn't want him to stop. "Amabelle. I am your alpha and your mate. You are mine and only mine. I am yours and only you...