yours truly ➳ post malone

By wrxcam

[MATURE] "Who do you call when the night gets long?" ranked #2 in fanfiction 06.16.18 ** this book sucks & it... More

• one •
• two •
• three •
• four •
• five •
• six •
• seven •
• eight •
• nine •
• ten •
• eleven •
• twelve •
• thirteen •
• fourteen •
• fifteen •
• sixteen •
• seventeen •
• eighteen •
• nineteen •
• twenty •
• twenty one •
• twenty two •
• twenty three •
• twenty four •
• twenty five •
• twenty six •
• twenty seven •
• twenty eight •
• twenty nine •
• thirty •
• thirty one •
• thirty two •
• thirty three •
• thirty four •
• thirty five •
• thirty six •
• thirty seven •
a quick thank you!
• thirty eight •
• thirty nine •
• forty •
• forty one •
• forty two •
• forty three •
• forty four •
• forty six •
• forty seven •
• forty eight •
• forty nine •
• fifty •
• fifty one •
• fifty two •
thank you :')
!!!!
q+a
book shoutouts

• forty five •

6.9K 196 50
By wrxcam

"Rise and shine, my beautiful lady," I woke up to Austin kissing my head. I sat up and seen that Austin had ordered room service for breakfast. He handed me a fruit bowl and my eyes lit up. Ugh. He was great. "We have a big day today."

"What are we doing?" I asked him, biting a strawberry. He took a sip of his coffee, his hair in a super messy bun.

"Magic Kingdom day!" He smiled. I jumped out of bed and started getting ready.

We got to Magic Kingdom around ten. I couldn't wait to get in. We walked to the entrance and scanned our MagicBand and finger and walked in.

"Our first FastPass is for Big Thunder Mountain so let's head over there," Austin suggested. We walked through Fantasyland, our fingers intertwined, swinging as we walked.

"Can we stop and get something to drink?" I asked.

"Of course, babe," He smiled. "You stay here and I'll go get them. What do you want?"

"A frozen lemonade," I said. He nodded. As I waited on Austin, I noticed three girls standing beside me.

"Guys, I swear that's Post Malone," one of them said.

"Are you sure, Leah?" Another one asked. "What if it isn't?"

"It's him, but I'm so scared to ask for a picture. I don't want to bother him," the last one said. I turned around to talk to them.

"I can go ask him for a picture if you'd like," I offered.

"You will? Oh my Gosh, that'd be amazing. We'll pay you," one said.

"No, you do not have to pay me," I chuckled. "Come on."

They walked frantically behind me as I walked up to Austin. I tapped his shoulder.

"Excuse me, are you Post Malone?" I asked. He turned around and looked confused. I raised my eyebrows at him. He caught on.

"Yeah, hi," He giggled. He was a terrible actor.

"Can these girls get a picture with you?" I asked him.

"Absolutely," Austin said and then winked at me.

"Thank you so much," one of the girls said as she handed me her phone with the camera open. Austin smiled with the three girls as I took pictures. They were blushing so badly.

"Thank you, kind sir," I joked. He laughed and turned around to get our drinks.

"Do you want a picture with him?" The one I presumed was Leah asked me.

"Oh, I'm good," I waved her off. "I have plenty."

"Oh my God! You're Brooke!" The one that didn't talk too much said. "I knew you looked familiar. I'm so sorry we bothered you."

"No, no. It wasn't a bother at all," I smiled. "He seriously loves meeting you guys."

"Thank you so much, again, Brooke," they said before walking away. Austin walked over with my lemonade.

"You're too cute," he said, kissing me. I took my lemonade and sipped it, shrugging my shoulders.

After we rode Big Thunder Mountain, we rode Splash Mountain twice waiting for our next FastPass.

"I actually hate Splash Mountain," I rolled
my eyes, getting off of it for the second time.

"Hey, you made me ride Tower of Terror," he shrugged.

"Touché," I looked at him.

Liked by postmalone, cameronhornsby, and 8,883 others
fuckingbrooke it doesn't get much better than being at the happiest place on earth w the person that makes you the happiest girl on earth. 💛
postmalone WHO makes you happy? I'll beat his ass.
username1 oooooh my god. too cute y'all omg.
fuckingbrooke @postmalone walt disney.
username2 i seriously hate y'all together. i'm cringing.
29 minutes ago

Austin and I decided to ride Journey of the Little Mermaid as we waited on our dinner reservations.

"Yes, you want her. Look at her, you know you do," Austin sang to me as we went through the ride. He grabbed my face and turned it towards him. "It's possible she wants you, too. There's one way to ask her."

"You are too much," I giggled, blushing as well, looking away. But he turned my face towards him again.

"It don't take a word, not a single word. Go on and kiss the girl," Austin said, kissing me softly. I kissed him back as his hand rested on my thigh. He pulled away and pressed his forehead against mine.

"Can I get a cheesier boyfriend?" I asked.

"No, you can't," he smiled as the ride ended. He stepped onto the conveyor belt and then helped me out.

Liked by fuckingbrooke, 21savage, and 501,780 others
postmalone I'm the beauty, Brooke is the beast.
fuckingbrooke watch it buddy ol pal
username1 lol true
username2 GOALS LMAO
blaire.rhodes this is true ! confirmed.
postmalone @blaire.rhodes Thank you! Ugh. It's so hard for people to recognize true beauty.
fuckingbrooke @blaire.rhodes @postmalone why do y'all hate me
32 minutes ago

"It looks just like the movie," I looked around the room we were seated in. It was an exact replica of the ballroom in the movie. Usually when we come to Disney, we eat at the same restaurants. This was my first time here. "It's so beautiful."

"You're so beautiful," he smiled at me. I rolled my eyes. I was in a t-shirt, athletic shorts, and my hair was in a sweaty ponytail. But that was the reality of going to dinner in the parks.

"Well thank you," I smiled at him.

Liked by postmalone, oliverburnham, and 4,800 others
fuckingbrooke try the grey stuff, it's delicious!
username1 Ahhh! So cute!
blaire.rhodes i'm commenting on everything y'all post bc i want to be there
postmalone @blaire.rhodes We will bring you back, bitch. Calm down.
username2 that looks good! 
27 minutes ago

After dinner, we went to take a picture with the Beast. Which also led to the PhotoPass guy and two other cast members wanting a picture with Austin. We didn't mind, it was nice.

We held hands as we left, walking towards Cinderella's castle. I told Austin that I had to have a picture of us in front of it before we left.

"Hi, can I take your picture?" The PhotoPass photographer asked.

"Yes," Austin smiled and then handed her his phone. He said something to her but I couldn't hear it.

"Okay, say Mickey!" She said, snapping a picture. She took Austin's phone out and took a picture of us. After we were done smiling, I turned to Austin and smiled at him.

He grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes.

"I have been trying since the day you moved to LA with me to find a way to make this moment right. Everything I have thought of hasn't seemed good enough. You deserve the world, and I want to try my hardest to give it to you. I have spent countless hours trying to figure out what to do, how to tell you how I feel," Austin looked at me. I put my hand over my mouth, unable to take in what was happening. "You constantly make me nervous, even though I've known you for eight years. You are constantly on my mind. I'm always thinking about you, and I don't think I can ever get enough of you. Every moment I spend not kissing you or holding your hand or hearing your laugh, makes me feel like I'm wasting my life."

"Austin," I choked on my tears.

"I can't promise you things will always go well. I can't promise that I'll always be the easiest person to love. I can't promise that I won't fuck up. I can't promise we won't go through things that will feel like they're breaking us apart," He looked at me. "But I can promise you I will never leave. I can promise that I will love you in ways you didn't know existed. I can promise that I will try my hardest to be the man you deserve. I can promise that I will never love anyone the way that I love you."

He dropped down on one knee.

"So, Brooklyn Alexandria Rhodes," He pulled out a tiny box. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes," I nodded. He slid the ring onto my left hand and stood up, picking me up and spinning me around. "One million times yes."

There was a small crowd around us and they were all clapping and wooing. I smiled as I wiped tears from my eyes.

"Congratulations, you two," the photographer said, handing Austin's phone back.

"God, I'm so in love with you," Austin said before kissing me deeply.

a/n: IM CRYING. they're so cute ughhhhh.

how are you guys liking it? there's not too many chapters left, sadly. :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 12.4K 63
[MATURE] "I just need to feel you all the time." Olivia McNeil is a 19 year old California native going to college at USC, majoring in journalism. S...
1.7M 102K 82
Nolan, an unapproachable guy who ignores the existence of all his schoolmates, sleeps in all of his classes. Normally, this wouldn't be Chelsea Arnol...
379K 12.5K 39
"𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒚 𝒊𝒕? 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰'𝒎 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏, 𝑰...
65.4K 1K 50
WARNING! FIRST FANFICTION! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! WARNING WRITTEN IN 2020: Look, I think I was thirteen or twelve kay! I can't go through comment ev...