JENLISA: Unexpected Night

By skyaeacus

Jennie said she's 100% straight, but she's not homophobic either. It's just that she has been inlove with a g... More

Chapter 1: Screwed
Chapter 2: Hell
Chapter 3: War
Chapter 4: Psycho
Chapter 5: [TW]Sideline
Chapter 6: Crazy
Chapter 7: Unforgivable
Chapter 8: Touch
Chapter 9: Feelings
Chapter 10: Let's Play
Chapter 11: [M]Test
Chapter 12: Special
Chapter 13: Words
Chapter 15: Judgement
Chapter 16: Mine
Chapter 17: Beautiful
Chapter 18: [TW]Flashback
(Not an update)
Chapter 19: Hurt
Apology
Chapter 20: Confessed
Chapter 21: Responsibility
Chapter 22: Flowers
Chapter 23: Voices
Chapter 24: Official
Chapter 25: [M]Picnic
Chapter 26: Hoodie
Chapter 27: Afraid
Chapter 28: Grass Field
Chapter 29: Phone call
Chapter 30: Runaway
Chapter 31: Forget
Chapter 32: Stop
Chapter 33: News
Chapter 34: Visitor
Chapter 35: Burden
Chapter 36: Morning
Chapter 37: Truth
Chapter 38: Stay
Chapter 39: Ring
Chapter 40: Dream
Chapter 41: Tease
Chapter 42: Opposite[M]
Chapter 43: Make Sure[M]
Chapter 44: Scenario
Chapter 45: Unexpectedly
Chapter 46: Overwhelming
Chapter 47: Revealed
Chapter 48: Everything
Chapter 49: Water
Not An Update
Chapter 50: Kisses
Chapter 51: Again
Chapter 52: Enough
Chapter 53: Flutters
BWISIT!
Chapter 54: First Love
Chapter 55: Over Again
Chapter 56: Bestfriend
Chapter 57: Party
Chapter 58: Say Yes
Chapter 59: Deep [M]
Chapter 60: Coffee
Chapter 61: Game
Chapter 62: Tequila
Chapter 63: Flashes
Chapter 64: Because[Epilogue]

Chapter 14: Mon amie!

67.2K 1.7K 1.4K
By skyaeacus

At the parking ground.

"Let me drive you home.", Lisa said trying to block Jennie's way towards her car.

"Ani. I have my own car, If I don't bring my car back home then what will I use tomorrow?", Jennie said trying to get pass Lisa.

"I'll fetch you, I'll drive you tomorrow here in the office as well.", Lisa said still insisting.

"Are you out of your mind? That's too bothersome for you.", Jennie said furrowing her brow in amusement. She wanted to accept the offer, but thinking it would only hassle the girl is a big no for her.

"No, it's not, don't ever think like that. I insist it, that means I'm willing, please?", Lisa said and clasped her hand in front of Jennie. Trying to pleased the girl.

"Why?", Jennie asked curiously. Wanting to know why Lisa is trying to insist that she would drive her home.

"Uhmm, you see uhm, it's just that.. Uhm.", Lisa said while scratching her nape and looking at ground trying to find the answer.

"Just? What Lisa?", Jennie said waiting for the latter to answer.

"Aish..", Lisa huffed scrunching her eyes closed having difficulties to answer. Jennie saw, and smile as she watched the girl's expressions.

"You're a smooth talker at times, and sometimes being shy?, And I always wonder what's on your mind do you know that?", Jennie said smiling and slowly shaking her head in disbelief. Lisa slightly get flustered as she heard what Jennie said. And the latter was right, sometimes she just say things out of nowhere, and sometimes she wanted to say things but can't find the way to bring that up.

"Are you sure you can fetch me up tomorrow? At 6am, and oh wait..I have 3 sisters that I need to bring to school too, before going to office. And your car only has two seats?" Jennie asked. Although she can just ask her sisters to ride the bus going to school, but since the girl in front of her was insisting she thought waking the girl up so early and wasting her time for an hour just for her sisters will make the girl back out.

But Lisa smile widely, making Jennie all confused.

"Ohh, that's fine with me..more earlier more time spending with you." Lisa said and mumble to her self the last sentence.

"And about the car?, I can just use my other car to fetch you. That red one was just my favorite, but I'm ok using the other car. So uhm? Let's go?", Lisa said as she held Jennie's hand unconsciously, and walk the girl going towards her red bmw car. Lisa was still oblivious about the girl's growing redness on her cheeks. As the latter kept her head low so Lisa wouldn't notice.

Lisa opened the car door and let Jennie seat first before she closed it and goes over to the driver seat after.

Lisa was also oblivious of what she was feeling at the moment, and smiling all throughout their ride. This didn't left unnoticed by the girl beside her who was looking at her the whole time.

"You know, if your eyes can shoot out laserbeam, I might be dead by now.", Lisa said still well focused on the road.

Jennie smirked as she heard it. Lisa just sounded like a kid, and it amused her.

"You've been smiling there the whole time, are you happy?", Jennie asked still looking at Lisa.

"Of course I'm happy, if not then I might be crazy right?", Lisa said sarcastically, this made Jennie looked at her with half lidded eyes.

"Great, you just made look stupid. Thanks.", Jennie said with a hissed.

"Ahahaha, aigoo. You're so easy to annoy.", Lisa said as she took a glance on the girl beside her, and smiled teasingly.

"Do you want to know why I'm smiling the whole time?", Lisa asked as she focused on the road again.

Jennie hummed in response as she raised an eyebrow anticipating what would Lisa say this time. But preparing herself for another annoying remarks.

"Because you were looking at me the whole time too, you know I could see you at the front mirror right?", Lisa said and looked at Jennie from the front mirror. Jennie finally realized it and looked at the front mirror as well meeting Lisa's eyes. As soon as their eyes met Jennie quickly averted her eyes off and turned her head sideways. Lisa smirked as she saw Jennie's quick response.

----------------

Jennie Pov.

We arrived in front of the apartment building a little earlier, of course her car was a lot faster than mine. I can't believe I agreed that easily, now I doubt if she can make it tomorrow?

Lisa got out the car in haste which startled me. Then run over at my side and opens the door for me. She offered me her hand to help me got up from the seat, and I gladly accepted it.

Haist..

Her doing all these for me..was only adding guilt to me, should I tell her? What if she hates me? What if she won't talk to me anymore? I shouldn't have lied at the first place, but at that time I really felt disgusted with myself, and no way I would admit it.

"Jennie?", Lisa spoke that snapped me out of my thoughts.

"We're here. You can go now, I'll just fetch you up tomorrow at 6am. I'll be waiting here outside.", Lisa said confidently, well I'll be really impressed if she can make it that early.

"You sure?, you know that's too early for you, you will be lacking some sleep.", I said worriedly, I don't know what time she wakes up, our office time was at 8am, and if she will fetch me at 6am then she will be waking up rather earlier than usual.

"Are you worried for me?", She asked smiling from ear to ear. And I'm amazed at how bold she can be.

But I won't let her win this time.. She just made fun of me earlier at the car, and I just had a great idea to get back on her.

"Yes, and if only I was prepared I would have invited you to sleep over in my house instead. So you'll get enough sleep." I said as I run my fingers on her chin. Before I hissed and shaking my head acting dissapointed.

I saw her gulped and tensed up when I touched her, I just love how this small things affects her.

"I'll go now, thank you for the ride. See you tomorrow then. Bye~", I said and winked at her before I turned around. Leaving her gawking on her stand.

----------------------

Lisa Pov.

I frozed when she touches me, I was taken aback by that sudden sexy tone of her, I never thought about it. And she saying that just made me think about it, sleeping over?

I bit my lip as I imagine us sleeping together in one bed. That girl is such a tease.

"You know you didn't have to get your house prepared just for me, I can sleep anywhere!", I shouted at her back.

She looked back at me and smile while shaking her head.

Yes ofcourse, I know you didn't mean it. You just said that because you want to get back at me. And you won, now how am I supposed to get that thought out of my mind?

Aish..

As soon as Jennie has gotten inside the building, I went back to my car. And started to drove off. Then I suddenly thought of my bestfriend, I know I hurt her by leaving her alone earlier.

I really didn't want to hurt Rosé, but at that moment Jennie getting hurt was more a burden to me. That's the reason I choose her right?, cause I didn't want her to get hurt again?..

God, I think I'm fucking crazy now. I know I feel something for her, that's why I choose her. Everything I was doing now was wrong, but when I'm with her I was forgetting what was right and what was wrong.

Ring~ Ring~

I heard my phone ringing so I took a glance on it. Then grab the earphone and put it on my ears since I'm busy on my wheels.

"Mon amie!", I exclaimed greeting my friend on the phone.

"Yah, mon amie! Mind getting your ass here?, we haven't chat for so long you dammit.", Seulgi said, and I have been reminded again I called Seulgi back then but I haven't had the chance to tell her what's happening at that time. I almost forget about it.

"Fine, I also have something to tell you mon amie, and I think I'm going crazy.", I said as I tighten my grip on the wheels.

"Shoot, I'm at the usual place, Jeongyeon was with me as well.", Seulgi said and I just hummed before I dropped the call. Stepping on the gas to fasten my pace.

I arrived at the bar that I always hang out. Almost every night with or without my friends, I do this whenever I felt bothered by somethings.

Jeongyeon and Seulgi was seated on our usual spot. With some girls beside them. I can't get drunk tonight, I have to wake up early tomorrow.

Seulgi saw me first and waved her hands at me while smiling mischieviously. I went towards them and sat on the opposite side leaning my back agaisnt the soft leathered fabric of the couch. As soon as I sat two hot girls seated on both sides of me. And offered me a glass of wine.

"No, Thanks. I'm not here to get drunk.", I said as I slowly shove the girl's hand that was holding the wine away from me. Call it arrogant but I'm not born to pleased everyone.

Then I saw Seulgi signaled the girl by raising her brow.

The girl then sat on my lap and drink the wine. What shocked me was the girl smashed her lips on mine making me drink the wine from her mouth.

I didn't want the wine to spill on my clothes so I drunk it. The girl then started to kiss me roughly. While grinding on my lap.

The kiss was getting hot her tongue was inside my mouth playing with mine. While she kept on grinding and putting more pressure on my crotch.

"Fuck.", I pulled away from the kiss as I was getting aroused, and Jennie's face kept on popping out of my head.

"Please get off.", I said and glare at the girl in front of me. The girl look shocked with my sudden change of mood, she quickly get off on top of me and walk away from our table, same with the other girl beside me.

"Wow, that was the first?", Seulgi said looking at me with wide eyes.

"Are you sure this is Lisa?", Jeongyeon added while tapping Seulgi on the shoulder. Eyeing me with furrowed brow.

"Guys, I'm not here to get drunk or even get laid.", I said scrunching my brow while massaging my temple.

"Why? Did you and Rosé have fun already? You are so damn lucky with her mon amie, she's fucking hot. No wonder you didn't like any of the girls here.", Seulgi chuckled as she brought a glass of wine drinking it in one go.

"Yes, and we fucking envy you with that. She's even willing to do it even without feelings involve so much for having a bestfriend.", Jeongyeon added while smirking on me. I clenched my hands as I heared it. I don't like it when they talk dirty of my bestfriend, they can talk like that with any other girls but not with my bestfriend.

Seulgi nudge Jeongyeon on the side. Making the latter aware of my fuming eyes on her.

"I'm sorry Lice, you know Rosé, was our friend too, I don't mean any harm with what I said.", Jeongyeon said. And maybe I was just a little sensitive, I shouldn't get mad that way. So I slumped my back again on the couch and heave a deep sigh.

"So spill it out mon amie, what's bothering you now? And what's making you crazy? like what you said on the phone.", Seulgi asked looking at me intently.

"You wouldn't believe what happened to me. But can you please tell these ladies to get out of here first? This is kinda sensitive, and I want to keep it private.", I said in a serious tone. So Seulgi asked the girls beside them to get out of the scene for the mean time. The girls then obeyed, and walk out of our table.

"This better be serious mon amie, my girls are paid even if their not with me.", Seulgi said as she moves her head towards me, all ears to what will I tell them. I took a deep breath first before I open my mouth and confessed to them.

"I know this is bad, really really bad. But please trust me I really didn't know what happened and how did it happened. Guys-", I paused and looked at Seulgi and Jeongyeon's face before I continue.

"I raped a girl.", I said almost a whisper.

Seulgi and Jeongyeon's eyes went wide opened in shocked.

"What the fuck Lice!? Stop fooling us ok!", Seulgi said furrowing her brow on me.

"That's fucking insane. You ain't gonna fool us mon amie.", Jeongyeon added and shaking her head in dissappointment. Aish, I knew they wouldn't believe me.

"I knew you guys wouldn't believe me, and I swear I hope I was just fooling you around. But no..I'm not.", I said as I lowered my head and slouched back again on the couch, smudging my eyes and massaging my temple in frustration.

"No way..that can't be true?, we know your a fucking horny one but not to that extent that you would rape someone.", Seulgi said eyeing me in disbelief.

"Then why are you here? You should be in jail now? Right?", Jeongyeon added, looking mad at me. Well I can't blame her, it was a sin. And I'm the worst.

"Is that why you called me asking me what to do? With a sick person?, how come I didn't bother asking you what's happening at that time?, so that girl who was sick at that time was the victim?", Seulgi said and served herself a wine, drinking it while eyeing me.

"I was drunk at that time, I just woke up without any clothes on. And a girl weeping in tears at the bedside.", I said now joining them on drinking.

"You know what Lice? Your a fucking asshole. If you are not my friend I would call a police now and get you in jail. Because that's where you belong. Jerk.", Jeongyeon said glaring mad at me. What she was saying now was true, I should be on jail now.

But I could feel Jennie doesn't want to open it up even with the authorities, she can sue me, but she just let it slide which I'm grateful but at the back of my mind, I really felt guilty.

"I don't know what to say to you mon amie, but how come she didn't sue you?", Seulgi asked.

"I don't know. Maybe she didn't want anyone to know about it.", I answered still looking at the ground.

"You didn't offer her any money to shut up right? Cause if you did I would kill you myself.", Jeongyeon asked.

"I did not. And I won't. I would rather live my life on the prison than humiliate an innocent girl like that. I'm not that kind of person you think I am Jeongyeon.", I said now looking back at her. But the latter just averted her eyes off me and I know she's still mad.

"Of course Lisa, you're not that kind of person. But tell us, how was the girl now? Is she ok? Do you have any news of her?", Seulgi asked looking worried. Of course they wouldn't think that I was still seeing the girl.

"I hope she's ok. And the thruth is, I'm still seeing her. We still see each other, almost everyday.", I said with a low voice. Seulgi and Jeongyeon furrowed their brow in unison, extremely confused.

"She's a workmate, she's working under my department. And honestly I didn't know how come she's with me that night, I didn't bother asked her cause I didn't want to remind her what happened to us.", I said and massages my forehead again. Closing my eyes as everything was being reminded to me again.

"So you still have the guts to show your face to her?, unbelievable.", Jeongyeon murmured between her huffs.

"Is that the reason why you said you are going crazy?", Seulgi asked curiously.

"No, the thing is I've been extremely bothered by her presence, not in a bad way. But in a good way, I can't explain what it is, but I always feel the urge to see her, be with her, hear her talk, and I even felt something when I saw her kissing someone else. I feel like I wanted to kill that guy who kissed her, then the next thing I wanted to do was I wanted to owned that girl, I want her everything, her attention, her time, her smiles I want it all by myself. I sound so possesive I know. God I don't know what's happening to me anymore.", I said as I scratches my nape with both my hands while my face was scrunching in agony.

When I looked at both Seulgi and Jeongyeon, they both looked at each other first before they turn their heads on my direction.

"Mon amie, could it possibly be. That your inlove with her?", Seulgi asked being cautious not to anger me as they know I hated that thing the most. And yes I'm definitely mad right now specially hearing it again for the second time around this day.

"That is fucking ridiculous, that can't be. And that won't happen.", I said firmly as I clenched my hands glaring at them.

"Ridiculous?, it was the thruth Lice your fucking inlove, but it would be better if not. Because you don't deserve her Lice, you violated her, the least thing you can do was to be nice to her, but falling inlove with her? You don't have the right.", Jeongyeon said looking at me directly. And this is when I stood up.

"I know! I know that very well! And why do you guys kept on telling me I'm inlove?! I wasn't!", I said shouting in front of Jeongyeon.

"Go on! Lie to yourself if that's what you want! And I actually think it's better that you are that oblivious, so you could leave that girl alone! But why are you still pushing yourself to her then? C'mon Lice, make up your mind!", Jeongyeon shouted back at my face. And it fucking triggered me. And without hesitation, I throw a straight punch on Jeongyeon's face. Startling everyone in the club, Seulgi immidiately went to my side and held my arm tight so I won't do another stupid act.

Jeongyeon held her chin and smirk at me, she composed herself before she started to speak again.

"Fine! You want another answer beside being obvious, ok I'll give you what you want for an answer!, you are just guilty, it was just guilt that you are feeling right now for her. Would that answer make you happy? Well Lice, just continue what you are doing right now. But if you broke that girl's heart again, don't come crying in front of us because it's too late for you to admit what was really inside your heart.", Jeongyeon said then drunk the whole bottle of wine before bumping me and walking passed by me. Leaving both me and Seulgi at the table.

I was drained, my mind was all drained to even think about anything right now. So I just slumped my body dropping my butt in the couch. My head bended slightly looking up the ceiling.

"I think that's enough chat for today. Let's go continue this at some other time. You better go home now Lice, and clear your mind with all these thoughts.", Seulgi said patting my shoulder, trying to comfort me. I just smiled weakly to her in responce.

------------------

Morning.

6am.

Jennie Pov.

I kept glancing on my watch, and I don't know why I was nervous, it was just Lisa, and It wasn't the first time I will ride her car.

"Ehem. Ehem, Unnie? Why are you pacing at the door? Is there something bothering you?", Nayeon asked raising her eyebrow on me.

"Maybe because she left her car on her office and her friend just ditched her so we're all going to ride a bus.", Jihyo added and giggle with Nayeon beside her. I just rolled my eyes on the two.

"I'm done unnie, let's go!", Dahyun shouted inside our room, and run towards us hastely.

We all went down together. Heading outside the building. And every step I make towards her was making my heart beat fast.

It was still slightly dark outside, the air was still a bit cold. Then I saw an unfamiliar car parked just outside the building. And wow it was a white BMW X5, I know a lot about cars since I've been working as a replacement driver for long years.

Then suddenly someone just got out of the car. Wearing a black turtle neck top with a blue denim jacket. And I can't help but to bit my lip. Trying hard to supressed my smile.

Then I felt someone just nudge me on the side.

"Unnie? Is that your friend?", Nayeon asked pointing at the person standing outside the car.

"Yup, that's Lisa, you can just call her unnie as well.", I said. But Nayeon half liddedly eyed Lisa.

"She's too handsome to be called unnie. Oppa sounds much better.", Nayeon said in a whisper, and I furrowed my brow in disbelief, 'whaat?' I mumbled softly.

"Hi, are you my sister's friend?", Dahyun quickly run towards Lisa, that got me startled.

"Yup, I am. Just call me Lisa, agasshi.", Lisa said as she bend a little to face my sister upclose. Patting the latters head.

"Lisa Oppa!", Dahyun exclaimed excitedly. And I could only facepalmed myself hearing my youngest sister calling her the same thing.

"Ow, oppa? Hahahaha", Lisa just laugh as she heard it.

Thump~

Thump~

Thump~

No, not again. Why does her laugh making me feel this way?, aish..

Lisa then opened the back seat for my three sisters to go inside.

"Thank you oppa~", Nayeon said smiling from ear to ear.

"You're welcome agasshi.", Lisa said bowing like servant.

"Thank you oppa~", Jihyo joined them and called her oppa as well, and I'm just here shaking my head seeing my sisters joining forces for the first time. This embarassing aish..

I just hope she wont get offended by it. Lisa then turned to me after she closed the door at the back seat.

Then she went over on the shotgun seat opening the door for me.

"Thanks.", I mumble softly smiling to her.

"I would prefer if you would call me oppa as well. Hahahha", Lisa said and laughing at her own joke.

"Funny.", I said and rolled my eyes on her. And she just continue laughing.

--------------------

Inside the car

After we sent my sisters to their school. I was left with her alone on her car.

"See? I made it on time.", She said, and I was suprised I didn't really expect that she would take that seriously.

"Uhuh..", I said agreeing to her.

"Uhuh? That's all?", Lisa said in wide eyes.

"Why? Is there anything else that I supposed to answer?", I asked looking curious.

"Nothing. Maybe a reward is fine with me.", She said smirking at me. I eyed her half liddedly, cause her smile looks mischieviously.

"What reward do you want then?", I asked furrowing my brow on her.

Then she smiled and pull the car over at the side..

Then turn her face looking at me.

"Uhmm..", Lisa hummed trying to build something before she speak.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Long chapter, since it's already late.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 15.7K 40
Kim Jisoo ❥ A girl who is so full of herself. An arrogant bisexual selfish bitch that plays with everyone's feelings. A girl who thinks she has all w...
585K 15.5K 21
In which Jennie Kim breaks up with her boyfriend and goes back to Lisa because she just realizes that the one she truly loves is not him but her. **...
142K 4.7K 39
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...
25.6K 830 42
Lisa and Jennie meet on a dating app and, after a succession of misunderstandings, they hate each other. Quite a lot. Although they would love to nev...