Obedience Lessons

By EnderXen

Dylan Ryman is a silver spoon-fed multi-billionaire acting out until he crosses the line with Andy Burrie, a... More

Obedience Lessons: Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Epilogue
Dedication
TRAIN THE TRAINER - COVER DROP
Train the Trainer - First Chapter Preview!

Chapter Seven

10.2K 426 33
By EnderXen

Bree casted as Santana from Glee.

P.s. We're back to Andy's POV until further notice, I'd love to hear what you think about Dylan's though ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dylan was pissing mad. I'm sure he was just like every other rich, entitled prick - he hated being inconvenienced. And I had woken him at 6:30Am, trashed his living room for a dog and pointed out that he had been fucked within an inch of his gayest dreams, all within the space of a few minutes.

His adorable wake up face, all ruffled with sleep, hair tousled and eyes crazed flushed to a violent shade of reddish purple. "Get out," He snapped at me, voice filled with venom. "Get the fuck out of my house and take Pocahontas over there with you."

I whistled low, "Man period...." Bree sniggered, not even dressing him down for the racial slur like I knew she otherwise would. When he said he'd hired a dog trainer I hadn't exactly expected to see Bree Bollins. She and I knew each other since middle school, went out a few times afterwards too. Let's just say I got my first taste of dominance from her. She could make just about anyone her bitch.

"And take the fucking dog with you, just get out!"

Bree rolled her eyes, "C'mon, let's clear out, Spotty could probably use some fresh air, the smell of bitch in here might make him horny otherwise."

I high-fived her and guided the doggy with both hands on its sides down the hall and out the doors, while Dylan muttered as he headed back upstairs. Spotty kept trying to turn out of my grip, grazing against the wall whenever I let him, poor doggy. Bree waved a finger in front of him, drawing his focus and mine. "Ease off him," she told me, then addressed the dog, "Follow,"and she waved her hand along the path the dog had to move. Amazingly, he slowly straightened and followed her movements.

"You're amazing you know that?" I told her when we got outside, back in Spotty's fenced area.

She shrugged, hands on her slim hips with an eyebrow risen, "You can stand to say it a few more times. But yeah. I know." Then she nodded back towards the house, "What the deal between you and mad Max?"

I grinned. So she'd picked up on it. Of course. Bree had a killer instinct for people, and animals I supposed. She had actually helped me figure out that I was gay. We made out so often without me grabbing her boobs that Bree had just come out and asked me if I was a boob or ass or ASS kind of guy. I'd never forget the blush that hit me just then, or the feeling of wanting to crawl under a rock and suffocate as I told her I didn't know. Instead of dumping me, Bree started to point out guys day after day. We still made out, sometimes she'd dominate me, other times she'd tease my body after arousing me with dirty scenarios with the guys on the football team, or Mr. Fletcher, our geometry teacher that had that hot nerd thing going for him. Oh God. He was hot.

She'd never pressured me. Technically, we were never even going out. She was horny. I was confused and horny. It worked.

"I don't know myself. Dylan being an ass is a norm."

"A hot piece of ass then," She waggled her eyebrows. "He fucked up the dog?" When I nodded she continued, "Yeah, figures. But he's got that wounded rich guy vibe coming off him. And he moves like a sub," She laughed, "Or maybe it's the fucking he got last night."

I was on the ground laughing when Spotty licked my face, peering down at me with the big brown eyes that made me melt. "He's a sub alright. I just wished I was more of a dom."

Bree came to stand over me, shaking her head in wonder. "We didn't stop screwing because you were gay - we stopped because there ain't space in a duo for two alphas. If you're not a dom Andy, I'm a fucking Cinderella waiting for Charming."

"He was onto something about Pocahontas."

"Screw you, this is all Tiana from Princess and the Frog."

When Bree had run through all her exercises with Spotty, she slugged me in the gut. "You want to run the merchandise with me later? We can pick up some stuff for you boy."

"What kind of stuff," I dared to ask, mind running wild with all the kinds of merchandise she was probably referring to. It was an idea that turned me on big time. Not to mention a chance to catch up with Bree.

She just winked, "You know. Call me - I kept the same number you know." And she blew a kiss in my direction as she stalked off in her black stiletto boots. She gestured towards someone behind me just as I began to feel someone creeping up behind me. "Later jerk-face."

I turned to see that Dylan was up again. This time, primped and preen, he wore golf shorts and a vest as he stood there looking fresh. I wondered briefly if he actually did any work with his family's company or if his assistants did it all.

"You two hit it off." What was with the tone? He seemed reproachful, and his eyes kept looking into mine as if searching for an answer. His stance was guarded, with his arms crossed as he tried to look intimidating.

"Old friend," I replied by way of explanation. He really did not need to know the intimate details. And I really didn't feel like telling him shit after him being such an ass especially recently.

If he kept looking at me like that I was going to lose something. A slight vibration was travelling through my body, making me feel oddly light.

"You're gonna get that?" He asked rudely, his bad boy act was intact. Then I realised that my phone was actually chiming.

"Right, yeah. Of course." I snapped out of my daydreams to answer the phone, "Yes."

"You forgot me," My mother's measured tone came predictably over the phone, ready to guilt me for forsaking her. Earlier we'd made plans for breakfast as I was heading out of the house to come here.

"That's dramatic, it's still early," I said casually, although I was growling in frustration inside. There went my plan to seduce Dylan. I knew it had to be a cry for help that she was even in town, so I put aside my lust to focus on the woman who raised me. "I'll be there in a second." Was that disappointment all over Dylan's face? Sure looked like it. I flashed him a cocky grin and he looked away, heading back into his house.

"And by a second you mean an hour," she suggested.

"Thanks, you're so understanding, I love how you just get me," I replied and she hung up after an exasperated sigh. Spotty tilted his head, watching me from his dog home, it was a plain wooden kennel with a red roof. Not even his name on it. "Good boy, I'll be back tomorrow," I told Spotty before heading back inside.

I didn't see him anywhere when I entered through the back door, so I tried calling out.

He didn't answer. The silence was loud in the home. I imagined him here, lonely in the massive structure with nothing and no one to bring an ounce of warmth to the place. It was enough to make me shudder.

It took about three minutes to find my way back to the front of the house, by which time I finally saw him. His hips were thrown against the frame of his stairs and he appeared to be waiting there for some time. He was wearing a black robe from his shoulders all the way down and covering his feet. When he saw me he frowned as if puzzled, a touch of overdone innocence that told me he was playing. "You're not leaving are you?"

"I... yeah. I - I was just about to -" I lost the ability to keep my sentence intact when he lowered the robe, to just above his waist. He was wearing leather. Just leather straps crossing his chest once and coming down in thick stripes along his sides. The metal buckles rested over his dusky nipples.

"You were? About to...." He teased, he came just a little closer and I started to feel his presence closing in. I can only imagine what that robe was hiding underneath. Was he nude again? Fuck me for playing into his hands but I needed to know.

"Nothing."

He closed the distance, and I saw how his eyes finally focused on mine. He knew exactly what he was doing. "Yeah. I thought so." His hands let go of the robe and it pooled around his feet. It was a jockstrap. Neon yellow, with grey pipelines. My mouth went dry and he took hold of me by my shirt. 'Whoever it was on the phone, they can't give you this. Not that vet, not Pocahontas, no one."

Damn. I was too busy wondering what he was going to do to bother telling him that I couldn't, not even remotely want anything he could give me from my mother. He was pushing me backwards, not stopping. I felt the carpet under my sneakers suddenly before being pushed back onto his black couch where I lay, staring up at him. After yesterday and how he'd been ignoring me, I'd thought I'd be making the first move today. I could never have expected this Dylan.

But fuck I was loving this possessed Dylan. He was developing quite the situation in those jockstraps that could really make it tough for him. I reached for him only to halt when he spoke, "Please." I refocused, and look back into his face. There was a hint of vulnerability to those blue eyes.

"Please what?" I forced my voice to go hard - not unlike the rest of me at present.

He did that sexy gulp thing as if realizing that he was taking a big step. Ego down, time to see some action. "Just make me feel good."

Those words. How he said them was strange. It wasn't, I want you to make it good. It was 'just make me feel good." And yet...

"Why should I do anything you ask me to?" I demanded.

"Because you want it too. You don't fool me with that normal college kid shit," he said finally, staring me down hard, "You're into every second fucking with my head. So this is it. Do what you want to me, because.... Because I want it too."

I was in over my head. But he was right. I wanted it. And I did enjoy messing with him, having him submissive. But this... was it too far? Was this him trying to - keep me from talking to the press? I steeled myself so when I spoke again it was gruff. "Turn around."

His eyes sparked just a little before he turned eagerly, allowing me the full view of his amazing ass, thick and firm as he arched his back perfectly. The leather met in an 'X' across his back. Strangely I remembered my mother, trying to set me up with a leather daddy and had to fight the impulse to laugh and gag. This was way better. I placed my hands on waist, positioning him firmly. How fast could I make this?

Then again...I didn't want this to go fast did I?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: And my finals are over people so I am online and working frantically over a few different pieces by the way. Be prepared for some surprises, both in the story and Wattpadd in general.

Btw... Did you guys notice? Obedience lessons is now ranked #36 in the BDSM category! Thanks for all the love and support everyone.

Stay golden!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.3K 41
All Rights Reserved Alex is the Alpha of the Silver Moon pack. However, he takes the job as the principal at Raven High School since his teen pack me...
5.2M 173K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...
592K 27.9K 46
In this book, it is a total universe than that of Earth. Earth is our primary planet, but it isn't run by your usual presidents that display fair law...
339K 16.6K 58
(Completed MXM) In a kingdom of wolves, a prince dwells with an unappealing attitude and a way of distancing himself from anything that deals with 'l...