Mad Love | Park Jimin ✓

By kingguk_

highest rank: #37 • psychopath park jimin au • He leans forward, covering his mouth and whisper, "Only I can... More

Introduction
Tame Park Jimin
1; Don't challenge me
2; Please, love me back
3; Stay.. please stay with me
4; You're unbelievable
5; Neither am i his
6; Like what you see?
7; Don't name it love, please
8; Are you threatening me?
9; What do you mean?
10; I don't know.. but want to know
11; I'll be there to catch you
12; What's your mood tonight?
13; Wild night, tonight (1)
14; Wild night, tonight (2)*
15; The hell happened that night?*
16; I want her
17; Mind eating together?
18; I like us like this
19; Certainly.. i'm ruined
20; You're driving me crazy*
21; Mr. Park wants to see you, now
22; You're mine.. i'm yours
23; Behind this sickening obsession
24; You miss her, don't you?
25; I hate when you lie
26; Stop pushing me against the wall
27; A trip to Busan
28; Have you ever been in love?
29; Make the right choice
30; Too fragile to break so effortlessly
32; What do you want?
33; All that he is hiding
34; She might have feelings for him
35; Don't play me for a fool
36; It's not your fault.. never was
37; The calm and collected seems uneasy
38; Tell him.. i am sorry
39; Nothing remains the same
40; Ruin me before i ruin him
41; Beach! Bitch?
42; Try my luck, once more
43; I did something, i shouldn't have
44; Two bodies mold in one*
45; Perfect disaster, me and her
46; Hiding the truth and lying?
47; How do i start?
48; You and you only
49; History repeats itself
50; I'm getting back to my life*
51; You like it, put a ring on it
Love me, give me some mad love*
thank you
bad love; spin off
1 million reads
1 year already
Long Time No See

31; Leave hers before i break yours

52.3K 2.3K 3.4K
By kingguk_

CHAPTER 31

-

He cupped her small face in his hands, placing sweet pecks all over her cheeks, jawline, nose, eyes, forehead. The feeling of his soft lips against her skin, tingled up inside her.

She giggled while wrapping her arms tightly around his waist. They were beyond happy to them at the very moment nothing else mattered.

"I am so happy," Jimin exclaimed, moving to hover above her. She laughed and cupped his face while staring at his beautiful features.

She loved everything about him; his voice, eyes, lips, cologne, touch, everything about him was precious to her as she was addicted to him.

And she was not scared one bit to show him, how crazy he drived her.

"Me too," She smiled, tracing her fingers across his jawline. "So, finally I met your parents," She said, grinning hugely.

Jimin could not control himself as he pressed his plump lips against hers. His lips curved up when feeling her shaky breath hit his mouth. He loved the impact he had on her. One touch and she completely lost herself into him.

Fluttering her eyes closed, she sucked on his bottom lip gently. Jimin pulled away, making her moan in frustration.

"You've met my mom before, many times," said Jimin.

She scoffed, rolling her eyes, "I mean officially."

"Hmm," Jimin teased her by moving his hands her baggy tee. He smiled sweetly at her, his made up innocent face yet those brown eyes twinkled mischievously. He was enjoying this all way too much.

"As your girlfriend, Jiminie," She frowned her bottom lip, staring at the boy above her. He chuckled watching her, she looked so lovely beneath him.

From bestfriends to lovers, they were each other's first in everything; kiss to losing their virginity. They truely and genuinely love each other. It's hard to find this kind of love these days but they surely share that bond.

"Really babe," He said, wiggling his brow at her in a teasing manner. Her expression changed from frown to annoyed.

"What?"

Jimin licked his bottom lip, pressing her lower half against her. She tried to push him away but he knew how to work up her body.

Moving his lips right above hers, barely brushing against each other. He breath out and asked, "How do you trust me so much,"

Timidly she asked, "Why should I not,"

Jimin melted on the inside. He felt so lucky to have someone like her as the love of his life. He knew, he made the right choice and his parents will be proud of it.

But still he goes on with the plan of teasing her without reflecting his true feelings on the outside.

"Hmm, what if I am cheating on you?"

Suddenly a huge smirk spread across her lips, she pushed him away while laying straight on the bed. Jimin groaned immediately, staring at her in confusion.

Adjusting her elbows against the bedsheet behind her, she let the weight of her body rest on it. She wiggled her brow at him while moving her bare legs towards jimin, who stood on the bed confused.

She placed her foot right on top of his chest, smirking while staring at him.

"Cheating on me, huh?"

"Yes," He replied, moving to hold her foot that was rested against his chest, right in the center. She laid back against the pillow, laughing.

"Do you see this bod, Park jimin?" She said, pulling her tee slightly upwards. Jimin stared down on her body, licking his bottom lip he gulped down his throat feeling the need to drink some cold water. He didn't even bother to answer her back, too lost at the sight of exposed skin she showed to him.

"You can't even stop staring and talk about cheating on me," She said suddenly brining him back out his trance. He shook his head, leaning forward to plant a kiss on her lips.

"That was quite a funny joke," She squealed, moving away from him instantly. Didn't register just as how quick he had taken a hold of her again. Crashing his body into her when he tugged her back. He tried to kiss her but she blocked his way by pressing her palm on his lips.

Jimin pulled her hand away immediately, putting them above her head. She whined, struggling to get her wrist out his grip while wiggling her legs but he had them too under his grip as he pressed them between his legs.

"Why are you like this," He questioned, staring down at her beautiful face. Sometimes, it's hard for him to believe that as beautiful as her is living these amazing times with him.

"Because you love me and I love you," She said while being all cheesy which made Jimin scrunch up his nose slightly. She giggled, puckering her lips, "because we are each other's first -"

Jimin cut her off by placing a sweet kiss on her lips, "and last." He smiled wide and she smiled too. He leaned in again to kiss her but she pressed them into a thin line making him grow impatient,"Let me kiss you." He frowned, sadly.

"Remember always," She said, eyes shining brightly as he looked at him with loving gaze.

"What?"

She closed her eyes, throwing her head back to give him the access as Jimin leaned to kiss on her neck. Moaning softly as her breath hitched feeling him suck harshly on her sensitive skin.

She said, "I belong to you, forever."

-

"Let me go and check on him,"

I say to Lilly while making my way towards the sitting area of the cafe where Jeongguk is probaby doing what I asked him to do. Pulling me back as she holds me by my forearm and say, "Take this for him."

I look at the glass of Iced Americano that she hands over to me confused, "Did he order this?" I ask. She shakes her head, "Tell him it's on us, he is actually working hard for the project," Lilly says, frowning.

I scrunch up my face while glaring at her. Working hard?

"I just ask him to watch an hour documentary. What's so hard in that?" I say, staring at her. She slapped on my butt, making me flinch as I glare back at her.

"That's the hardest part, dummy!" Lilly answers, crossing her arms against her chest.

"Whatever," I say, walking out of the main counter area.

Right when I reach at the table where Jeongguk is sitting as my eyes fall on him, suddenly I feel the need to roll my eyes at what Lilly said earlier.

"Working hard for the project or sleeping with his mouth open, huh?"

I walk closer, staring down at him. How innocent he looks while sleeping, aww my heart. I chuckle putting my palm under his chin to shut his open mouth close.

Leaning down against his ear, I blow out some air tickling him so he can wake up but he only shakes his head slightly. I thought he'll wake up but no.

I frown, keeping the coffee cup on the table where the laptop is still on with the some Charlie Puth music playing on screen.

This boy, I swear..

"I hope you watched the whole thing, Jeonggukie," I mumble softly, poking my finger on his nose then on the tip of his lips. He seems unfazed by my actions. Is he pretending or what?

Ruffling his hair to annoy him further, I laugh slightly when his expressions changes. I stop my hand movement suddenly when I hear a low groan escapes his mouth, lowly.

He snuggles his face towards the side my waist. Low whimpers coming out of his mouth. I scrunch up my nose, confused while staring down at him but freeze hearing upon my name.

"Y/n.."

My eyes are ready to pop out, mouth wide open in shock. I immediately push his head away that was leaning against my hip just moments ago. He groans while fluttering his eyes to open them while yawning.

Startling instantly fixing himself on the comfortable sofa as I made him sit on the sofa setting area of the cafe. He looks at me while gulping down his throat, his adam apple bops.

I rest my hands on my hips, glaring at him, "Yah Jeongguk!" I yell, breathing heavily. Was he dreaming about me?

"What were you dreaming about?"

He looks at me, catching his bottom lip between his teeth as slight blush creeps on both his cheeks.

"Nothing.."

"Don't lie to me,"

"I am not,"

"Oh, really?"

"Y-yeah,"

"Don't lie to me, Jeon Jeongguk."

He sigh, annoyed, "I am not."

I lean in towards him slamming both my hands on the table, making him jump a little.

"Did I stutter?"

"No." He replies instantly, starting up at me with soft gaze.

"Then tell me what were you dreaming," I raise my brow at him.

He cracks his neck while rubbing his neck. Getting up from the sofa, he smirks.

I immediately push myself back but he gets a hold of my hand pulling me back close to him.

My breath hitches when I feel my body hitting his, I don't look at him because I know his face is only few inches away from mine.

He speaks huskily against my hair, sending shivers down my spine, "You don't want to know what dream I was having so let it go,"

Just when I was ready to punch him on the chest, I hear some girls squealing and screaming loudly near the entrance of the cafe. What the fuck?

Jeongguk looks at me and I look at him, confused by the commotion happening in and around the cafe. He releases my wrist from his grip to fix his messed up hair as I move slightly away from to see what's happening.

Lilly walks and stands next to me, shrugging his shoulders confused just like both of us.

"Is it some celebrity?" Lilly says, crossing her arms. I roll my eyes, scoffing at her words, "Why would a celebrity visit such a small cafe?"

"Why no?" Lilly says, suddenly being so excited over nothing. "Look, he is a boy. Holy sh- he is hot,"

Lilly suddenly starts slapping on my arm while staring someone at far distance. I scrunch up face in pain while rubbing the area where she slapped several times.

"Bitch you're de-"

I could not even finish my sentence when I see a silver haired boy entering the cafe. He is well dressed with all black clothes and shades on.

"Bitch! Who that?" I stare, narrowing my eyes. I see Jin coming out from is small office after listening all the noise.

"Okay, why is there so much noise? Who died?" He rambles while walking towards us.

I point towards the boy who is bowing down to the girls. Though, I didn't see his face clearly but I can tell he is handsome as hell.

Jin groans, "I can't even play Mario in peace now because of these dumb girls screaming on the top of their lungs."

I chuckle, staring at how annoyed he looks by all of this that is happening in the cafe.

"Tell them to calm down a little, okay?" He says, slapping both mine and Lilly's butts. We both flinch a little while blushing slightly.

"He'll never change," Lilly shakes her head, "He never will," I reply but suddenly a voice cuts me off.

"Who will never change?"

I look at the owner of the voice, just when my eyes land on him I choke on my own spit, coughing. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Jimin is that you?" I say in disbelief.

Lilly pushes me away, "Holy fuck! You dyed your hair,"

Jimin chuckles at her reaction, removing his black shades. He winks at my direction almost giving me a heart attack.

"Can I get a coffee? I am way too tired," Jimin smiles at Lilly, cutely. She nods her head instantly, rushing towards the main counter. I look at her with raise brow, shaking my head.

"Disappointed but not surprised," I mumble lowly but he heard it.

"Why disappointed?" Jimin asks, teasing me. "No reason," I reply instantly. Fuck! I totally forgot about Jeongguk.

"Hey Jimin," Too late..

Jimin's face falls instantly after hearing the familiar voice from behind me. I see him clenching his jaw muscles while giving dead glares at him.

"I like your hair," Jeongguk compliments him while walking up to stand behind me.

Jimin rolls his eyes, running a hand through his freshly dyed silver hair, "And I don't like your face."

I give him a look, raising my brow while mouthing 'behave.' He scoffs, smiling fake at Jeongguk.

"Hey Jeongg- are you wearing my clothes?" He asks, staring down at Jeongguk's body with a serious expression on his face. I am so dead.

"No!" I answer, suddenly. Jeongguk looks at me, raising his brow, "I am?" He looks back at Jimin with a cocky grin on his lips. This coconut is going to die and take me as well with him.

Jimin's upper lip twitches in anger as he looks at Jeongguk. They have a little staring contest, looking as if they are having world war inside their heads.

"How did you get these clothes?"

"Oh, I spent the night at Y/N'S house," Jeongguk smiles, squealing his body while answering him. How badly I want to smack his cute bunny face!

A snort leaves Jimin's mouth as he looks down on the floor and then back at me. Our eyes meet and for the first I didn't see jealousy in his eyes but pain instead.

"Jim-"

He shows me his hand, telling me to save the explanation for later. He looks at Jeongguk, smiling. He's smiling but I can see through it, he's dying and I feel so guilty right now.

"Nice meeting you, Jeon Jeongguk."

He says smiling before taking a hold of my hand. Startling slightly when I see another hand holding my hand and it's Jeongguk.

Feeling my heart racing fast, I start to breathe heavily. Why is the happening to me right now? I see few girls and aunties whispering to each other while staring at us. Why is it always me who puts on a humiliating show for other to watch?

"Leave her hand," Jimin speaks through his teeth, glaring at him. He glares back, eyes burning through a strong feeling of passion, "I won't."

"Leave hers before I break yours," Jimin hisses, tightening his grip around my wrist. I can sense in the way he's speaking; the tone of his voice. He is serious and if tested, he'll do what he just said.

I try not make any sound as I see Jeongguk side glancing at me. Tears begin to roll down my cheeks, I can't hold them anymore.

"Jeongguk, let go," I say in a pathetic low voice, sniffing softly.

Jimin doesn't even bother to look at me when I speak. His eyes glaring at Jeongguk. If eyes could kill he would have been dead by now.

"Y/N, I wo-"

"Please, let me go with him." I cut him off, instantly.

He sighs deeply, pulling away his hand away from my wrist. Just when he steps slightly away from me, Jimin grabs a hold of his collar, harshly pulling him close.

I look at him with wide eyes, rushing to hold his arm to stop him from hurting Jeongguk and make a further big scene here.

"Touch her one more time and I swear I'll kill you,"

Jeongguk scoffs, "Give it a try."

He was testing Jimin and I didn't want Jimin to lose his patience with him.

"Jimin, please don't," I say lowly, holding him by his forearm.

I just hope Jin doesn't come out. Even though Jimin and him are friends, he would not tolerate such a thing in his cafe.

Jimin roughly pushes Jeongguk away making him stumble in his steps as he's push into a table. He looks back at me while placing his hand on the side of his stomach.

I immediately look away because I can't look him in the eyes. I know, he has tears forming in those brown eyes.

Lilly suddenly rushes towards us with a huge grin on her face, "Coffee..what happened?"

"I'll come to collect her things later, Thank you for the coffee and say Hi to Jin hyung,"

Jimin nonchalantly says while smiling at Lilly but I see the pain behind that fake smile. He didn't even look at Jeongguk and turns around pulling me behind him, out of the cafe with him. I am so dead, once we reach home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 3.2K 40
《COMPLETED》 NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...
270K 16.2K 36
SPIN-OFF of "Crazy in love" He tied up her wrist with a strong rope, tears were streaming down from her face and she was praying that some come and s...
65.1K 1.7K 43
We once felt perfect for each other until he showed me how evil he could be. "Get away from me, you're sick!" I screamed, pulling myself away from h...
1.1M 48.1K 43
"I can't get my mind off you, I think I might be obsessed. The very thought of you makes me want to get undressed." --- "I felt his deep passion find...