An unexpected family (the hob...

Par Melody_Claw1

Katiea is nothing but a mere Hobbit. She is 30 years old and neighbor to Bilbo Baggins. Her life she finds bo... Plus

An unexpected family (The hobbit)
Chapter 1: A new change
Chapter 3: And we're off!
Chapter 4: traveling
Chapter 5: Thorins Past
Chapter 6: hidden talents
Chapter 7: Trolls
Chapter 8: Troll cave
Chapter 9: hunted
Chapter 10: Rivendell
Chapter 11: Elves
Chapter 12: stone giant and cold caves
Author note
Chapter 13: goblins
Chaper 14: orcs
Chapter 15: Beorn
Chapter 16: the forest
Chapter 17: Who am I
Chapter 18: New Hearts
Chapter 19: Trust me
Chapter 20: Welcome to Lake town
Chapter 21: Master of the town
Chapter 22: Erebor
Chapter 23: Smaug
Chapter 24: A Kings Love
Authors note
Chapter 25: Listen to me
Chapter 26: war?
Chapter 27: Thorin...
Story Promotion
Chapter 28: Family Allies and armies
Im back and very sorry!!
Chapter 29: Complications
Chapter 30: The Phoenix's Blood

Chapter 2: anything you want to tell me?

11.3K 362 52
Par Melody_Claw1

((Katiea POV))

I woke up and looked to see it was still dark out. "What time is it..." I mumbled throwing my legs over the side of the bed not even touching the ground. I hopped off the bed and wandered out to the living room. All of the dwarves where pasted out. I couldn't help but laugh. Bofur was hugging his hat, Bombur was asleep next to a bowl of half eaten soup, Dwalin fell asked with his arms crossed...scary, Fili and Kili where both sprawled out on a large chair but Kili was bent awkwardly to where his foot was in his brothers face, and Thorin was asleep with his pipe hanging out of his mouth. I giggled as I saw the rest of them laid in random places. I stretched and suddenly felt that my scarf was gone. "What are those?" I heard Gandalf behind me. "Uh.... There nothing. I got them from when I was hunting." I said in a nervous tone. "I think your lying." He said. I looked around the room...not sure of what to say. "Now, why don't you sit down and tell me what those came from." I sighed...is there any point to lying about it? "No. There's not." I looked up at Gandalf...that was weird. I walked towards where he was sitting but tripped over Ori's leg and fell loudly on the ground. "Oh that was not gracefull"

((Thorin POV))

I shot up hearing a bang. My eyes adjusted to the darkness and I saw Katiea scramble off the ground into another room. I quietly got up and walked over to listen around the corner. "So, where did those come from?" I heard Gandalf ask. "Well..." Katiea's voice sounded scared and worried. Almost like she was going to cry. "I don't...really feel like I have to tell you...it concerns my private life and...it my problem. Even if I did tell you there's nothing you could do." She said then I heard her quiet footsteps coming out the door then stop. I stepped back so she wouldn't see me. I looked at her stop, she was shaking slightly. I wanted to know, I wanted to help but given our last conversation I don't think that is going to happen very easily. This is a strange girl...but I can't help but feel that there's something darker going in than she's expressing. I watched her walk back to her room and go back to sleep. I knew it was only a few hours until we left. Gandalf placed a hand on my shoulder. "That hobbit...is there something wrong with her?" I asked. "I do not know but I fear there is. I feel this adventure will be good for her. What I heard from bilbo her mother is very nice to everyone including her, so I can't imagine what's wrong." I sighed and went to go back to sleep.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

102K 2.9K 30
"Arya, they need you, even if they don't know it yet." A child, taken away from her father and brother too soon. A warrior willing to give her life f...
167 0 9
A Bilbo Baggins x OC *I don't own the Hobbit or any of the characters by Peter Jackson. I only own Delilah and her own plot* SLOW UPDATES!
1.8K 33 15
Thorin and company are still on their quest to reclaim Erebor. Kili and Kaya love has been growing as days go by. When Thorin finds them together and...
13.9K 658 27
Areth has always been different. As daughter of Kili and Tauriel, she has had to learn the hard way that being half elf/dwarf is not a desirable thin...