Angel•Bellamy Blake (under ed...

By Beacon_Blake

"Everyone around me gets hurt brown eyes, now back off before you get added to the list," I spat turning away... More

Original Characters
AUTHORS NOTE
The Accident
Boxed In, Breaking Out
Enjoying The Sunshine
Hair Gel FuckBoy
Lady and The Tramp
The Way The Cookie Crumbles
Ask Nicely
Black Beauty
Fog, Demons, and Goodbyes
Battered and Bruised
Sparks
My Saviour
Home Sweet Home
Murphys Disease
Ink
AUTHORS NOTE

AUTHORS NOTE

142 7 0
By Beacon_Blake

Ok guys I'm so hyped, WE ARE ALMOST AT 1000 VIEWS!!! This is my first story and I'm so happy that people are actually reading it. I hope you guys are all enjoying and please leave comments. I'd love to know what you guys think or what I could do better for the future. Besides that I'm really sorry for my slow updates. I've been going off and starting so many different stories when in reality I should be focusing on this one. Thank you guys all so much, this actually makes me so happy. I love you all.
P.S look at my babies. They're actually the most adorable people on the planet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 423 28
Another new story. ~~~~ "Blake, your not a cadet anymore. Why you here?" I asked. "How's it going woods?" Bellamy smiled. "Dodging questions I see"...
194K 2.6K 41
BOOK 1 OF 4 "Get down. Get down!" Finn said to all of us while we all hide behind a huge rock. We kept hearing noises around the forest like people w...
23.7K 427 20
you were sent down to earth as part of the 100, with no explanation but to find mount weather, a place of sanctuary. with only a measly class of eart...
116K 3.2K 31
-bellarke fanfiction- "Does this hurt?" he asks. I shake my head 'no' so he moves and presses his fingers higher. "What about this?" I nod 'no' again...