Rajveer-Naina - Shots

By RAINALRL

This book will contain Shots on Rajveer-Naina, whether its OS, TS or Short stories! Enjoy! 😘 More

RN - The First Encounter - OS
Rajveer-Naina - Khamoshiyan - OS
Rajveer-Naina - My Secret Valentine - OS
Rajveer-Naina - Dil Ka Aalam - OS
Rajveer-Naina - A Silent Confession - OS
Rajveer-Naina - Love you till Eternity and Beyond - OS
Rajveer-Naina - Revenge - OS
RN - Peaceful Love
Rajveer-Naina - Spice of Love [1]
Rajveer-Naina - Spice of Love [2]
Rajveer-Naina - Spice of Love [3]
RN - Some Shades of Love
That One Night
RN - A blissful Moment - OS
Rajveer-Naina - Unbreakable Bond - 1
Rajveer-Naina - Jealousy - OS
RN - Enviousness - 1
My Birthday Wishes!
Sujal-Naina - Darmiyaan
Rajveer-Naina- MR. PHATTU - OS
RN - A Hot Doctor -SS - Part 1
RN - A Hot Doctor -SS - Part 2
RN - Spark of Love

Rajveer-Naina - Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai? - OS

1.8K 89 138
By RAINALRL

Author's Note

Hello again! Here I'm back with another OS. Recently, I wrote an OS called "RN - A Silent Confession" and I had an epiphany. @KaminiSharma0 requested me to write another chapter on "RN - A Silent Confession" and @joyeetaKarmakar mentioned the "Nahin" scene and the song "Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai?" is stuck in my head since this morning. Therefore, I decided to write another OS! But there is a catch. This OS, "RN - Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai?" is based on my previous OS "RN - A Silent Confession". So, in order to understand this OS, I kindly suggest and request you all to please read "RN - A Silent Confession".

Enjoy! ❤️😍

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

RN - Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai?

The next day has been busy for the faculty members as well as for all the cadets. This entire time, Rajveer and Naina aren't able to spend much time together due to the appraisals. Unfortunately, Rajveer doesn't win the second test and due to his condition in the second test, he isn't able to perform the third test.

Naina takes good care of him while he was conscious as well as when he gained back his consciousness. Both Rajveer's and Naina's main focus is to perform well, therefore, they make sure to not do anything that will divert their mind.

Captain Rajveer and Captain Abhimanyu also have a talk regarding the appraisals. But this time, Rajveer isn't worried at all! He doesn't need to fear when Naina is with him!

Next day, It is now time for the last test. Wanting to speak to Naina, Rajveer calls her in his room.

A knock is heard on the door of Rajveer's room. He opens his door and finds Naina standing.

"Sir aapne mujhe bulaya?"

Naina questions formally.

With a smile, Rajveer indicates her to come in while he says,

"Aao Naina!"

She knows he wants to talk about the test. He offers her a glass of water which she takes with a smile. She puts back the glass after drinking few sips of water.

Turning his back towards her, he goes near his closet and takes a pistol out.

"Naina...mein tumse kuch baat karna chahta hun"

He says, his facial expressions turning serious.

Naina turns serious too knowing he wants to talk about the test. No they haven't forgotten anything that happened between them while Naina was bandaging him because right now, their main focus is this next test! They have the entire time to romance after the appraisals!

With serious expressions, Naina replies,

"Kahiye sir"

Turning towards her, Rajveer pulls the slide back of the pistol.

Looking her in the eyes, he says,

"Cadet Singh, ye final test faculty members ke sirf skills ka test hi nahi"

Taking a pause, he continues,

"Bhalke ye faculty member aur cadets ke beech trust ka test bhi hai"

Turning a bit away from her he says,

"Tum par kisi bhi tarah ka pressure nahi hai. Agar tum chaho toh back out kar sakti ho. Haan uske bawajood bhi agar tum participate karna chahti ho toh ek sawal khud se zarur puch lena...."

Naina listens to each word very carefully and patiently!

Turning back towards her, he looks deeply in her eyes and continues,

"Kya tumhe mujh par bharosa hai?"

Holding the gaze, Naina replies immediately,

"I have!"

She continues further,

"Mujhe aap par pura bharosa hai sir"

Her words touches his heart and he desire to pull her in his embrace at this moment but because of the seriousness of this moment and the last test, he holds himself back and waits for the right moment!

Wanting to double-check, he asks softly,

"Sure?"

He knows how much she trusts him but at this time, he is Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat and she is Cadet Naina Singh Ahluwalia and as her teacher and her mentor and because of the rules, he had to ask for her confirmation.

Her positive nod confirms that!

With seriousness on his face and with a smile in his heart, he says,

"Well I guess...it's show time"

A small smile starts to play on his lips. Closing the magazine of the pistol, staring her throughout, he says,

"All the best!"

"To you too!"

Replies Naina smiling, looking passionately and with full trust in his eyes!

Staring her for few moments, he smiles with his full heart. They share an eye-lock.

Slowly lowering his eyes, smiling, he leaves from his room while Naina follows him.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Begins the last test of the appraisals!

First Major Nair performs the test followed by Dr. Shalini. Unfortunately, Dr. Shalini isn't able to perform well on the test and fortunately, Major Nair doesn't win.

Standing by the other faculty members, Rajveer looks on confidently and occasionally glances at Naina while Naina stares back, smiling, assuring him through her eyes that everything will be great!

It is now Captain Rajveer's turn to perform the final test.

Grabbing three apples, Naina puts one on her head and the other two on both of her hands while at the same time, Rajveer, grabbing a gun, gets ready to target the three apples.

Rajveer looks directly at a smiling Naina which shocks him to an extent. She is standing right in front of his target, yet she doesn't have a single line of fear on her face, rather a confident smile is playing on her lips. Her eyes conveys how deeply and truly she trusts Rajveer.

Naveen's Voiceover:

Kuch din pehle tak jisse meri behan mera qatil manti thi, aaj apni marzi se ussi insaan ki gun ka target banni khadi hai. Ye hirani ki nahi, us trust us vishwaas ki baat hai jo meri behan aur mere dost ke beech hai. Par phir bhi ye pal Rajveer ke liye bohut bhari hai kyunke Naina uske liye sirf uske mrituth dost ki behan hi nahi bhalke us se bhi kahi zayada hai.

As he looks deeply in her eyes, his confidence level rises. The smile on her lips and the trust in her eyes makes Rajveer to want to win this final test, not for himself but for Naina.

He focuses on the test and with much confidence, he makes the apple, on her right hand, his target and boom!!! He has successfully hit the apple! Same thing repeats for the the other apple on her left hand - he targets and hits it with no difficulty.

It is now time to hit the apple which is placed right on her head. He becomes successful targeting that apple and as soon as he pulls the trigger with zero problems, something goes wrong and it doesn't fire.

He slowly lowers his gaze and with confidence, focusing on the gun, he pulls the slide back. Looking back up at Naina, he targets the apple again. Smiling and having full confidence in her Rajveer sir, Naina shuts her eyes. He stares at Naina as his index finger reaches the trigger and that's it for him. He looses it right there. Flashbacks of Naveen at his gunpoint comes in front his eyes. As he looks at Naina's smiling face, he tries very hard to concentrate, but fails. He is not able to concentrate anymore. He is back to square one - before it was Naveen and now it's Naina at his gunpoint. He managed to pull the trigger when Naveen was in front of his gunpoint, but this time it's Naina. Even though he is considered as one of the best shooters, but at this point, he falls weak - Naina is both his strength and his weakness. There is no way he is willing to do such an act. There is no way he can risk his Naina's life - even if she wants to.

Naina's words rings in his ears.

"Mujhe aap par pura bharosa hai sir"

Unable to take this anymore, Rajveer shuts his eyes tightly.

Right at that moment, Naina opens her eyes and her gaze falls on Rajveer . She gets shocked as she sees him in this condition - she understands what exactly is wrong.

He opens his eyes and Rajveer and Naina share an eye-lock!

"Come on, sir!"

She whispers to encourage him to not fall weak.

He sets back his target at the apple and without blinking, he pulls the trigger.

And he misses his target, unfortunately, shocking not just Naina but everyone else present there. By looking, anyone can judge that the target was missed purposely.

Lowering his gun and unable to meet Naina's gaze, Rajveer lowers his eyes and slowly leaves from there.

Naina understands well that Rajveer has missed the target purposely and she decides to speak to him later regarding this.

Captain Abhimanyu performs the test next and wins this round.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

After having a friendly moment with Alekh, a blushing Naina heads towards Captain Rajveer's room.

After a conversation on the phone, Rajveer heads towards his closet and takes out his clothes to wear. Just then, the door of his room opens wide and enters Naina in her usual style - without knocking.

Shutting the door of his closet, he looks towards his right and finds Naina standing with very calm expressions.

Out of surprise, Rajveer asks,

"Cadet Naina Singh, tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?"

Staring her throughout, he says, jokingly,

"Don't tell me humein ceremony mein sath sath jaana hai? I don't believe this"

Laughing a little, he turns his back towards her and walks a little away from her.

Looking back towards her, he says,

"By the way, tum Abhimanyu ki is oath ceremony mein inh kapdo mein jaogi?"

Taking a pause for a fraction of seconds, he continues,

"Tumhe uniform mein hona chahiye...Cadet Naina AH Singh...nahi?"

He completes his words with a smile and focuses his attention back to his clothes. On the other hand, a smile creeps on Naina's lips as she stares him lovingly, without blinking. Him calling her 'Cadet Naina AH Singh" after so many days causes her heart to skip a beat and her cheeks to turn red out of blush.

Kya yehi pyaar hai?

Staring him intensely, Naina asks softly,

"Ek baat puchun?"

"Zarur pucho!"

He replies immediately.

"Kya aap apne dost ko jitane ke liye haare?"

Asks Naina, her eyes turning dark on him.

Somewhere in her heart she knows the reason why he lost, but to get him to confess the truth, she asks this question purposely - hoping her strategy will work. 

Her question grabs his attention, causing him to turn towards her.

Haan yehi pyaar hai

A smile starts to play on his lips while he walks back towards her. She has succeeded in finding out that he lost purposely but why he lost is something she is still, yet to find out. But you're forgetting Rajveer that she learned how to make strategies from you. This can be one of her strategies - which it is!

Reaching her, sighing a little, he says,

"Naina..tum na jane mujhe kya samajhti ho. Mein ek bohut hi sadharan aur aam insaan hun..."

Pausing a little, he continues,

"Aur insaan kabhi kabhi haara bhi karte hain"

Without even blinking, Naina stares at him passionately - as if he has done a magic spell on her.

"Haan..par vishwaas nahi hota.."

Utters Naina softly and calmly, getting lost in his eyes.

He gets overwhelmed by how well she knows him. He stares back at her as his gaze turns possessive on her.

Ho..Dil Tere Bin Kahin Lagta Nahi
Waqt Guzarta nahi.
Kya Yehi Pyaar hai?

Scared that she might read the truth in his eyes, he slowly cascades his eyes downwards. Smiling and blushing, he turns his back towards her, again.

Walking back towards his bed, he asks,

"Kyun aisa laga?"

Putting his clothes on the bed, turning a bit towards her, he stands orthogonal from her at a 90 degree angle.

Staring her yet, again, he repeats his question softly,

"Kyun?"

Gazing at her intensely, he walks back towards her.

Standing close to her, sighing a little, he assures her,

"Naina mera yakeen mano..Captain Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan ek bohut hi acha principal sabit hoga"

"Zarur"

She replies , whispering, immediately getting totally lost in him, yet again.

Haan Yehi Pyaar Hai

The intensity of her eyes and the passion in her voice indicates Rajveer that there is something in her heart which she wants to ask or confess, but refraining herself from doing so. He can read and feel a different kind of emotion in her eyes - the same emotion that he has seen in his own eyes.

Pehle Mein Samajha,
Kuch Aur Wajah Inh Baaton ki
Lekin Ab Jaana, Kahan Neend Gayi Meri Raaton Ki

He wants her not to hold herself back, especially after whatever happened between them during the bandage incident.

Staring her lovingly, he comes a bit closer to her. His eyes turns intense on her.

Resting his left arm on the wall near Naina, he asks,

"Kya baat hai Naina?"

Getting lost in her eyes, he continues,

"Tum mujhse kuch kehna chahti ho?"

Jagti Rehti Hun Mein Bhi,
Chaand Nikalta Nahi
Ho..Dil Tere Bin Kahin Lagta Nahi
Waqt Guzarta nahi.
Kya Yehi Pyaar hai?

A little smile starts to play on her lips. Turning her head into negative in a slow motion, she whispers, her voice turning softer and passionate.

"Nahin..."

They get lost in each other's eyes as they share a romantic eye-lock. Her eyes tells Rajveer that her words are not saying what her eyes are revealing. He can tell that she wants to say so much. Her lips are quiet, yet her eyes are speaking volume.

Haan Yehi Pyaar Hai

Staring him out of immense love, she continues further,

"Bus yehi sooch rahi thi ke kisi din mein bhi kisi ki achi dost bann kar dikhana chahti hun! Jaise ke aaj aapne dikhaya!"

Her words surprises Rajveer - she still believes that he lost on purpose? That too for Captain Chauhan?

Maintaining the eye-contact, she takes her steps backwards, smiling and blushing.

"I'll see you in the ceremony, sir!"

She says smiling!

As soon as she is about to break their precious eye-contact and leave, Rajveer says,

"Naina..."

His words doesn't let Naina to lower her eyes, rather they keep locking eyes!

Coming a bit near her, he says,

"Kya baat hai Naina? Tumhein pata haina ke tum koi bhi baat mujhse bejhijak keh sakti ho"

"Aap bhi.."

She replies, smiling.

"Aur especially us din ke baad se"

Her words causes him to smile as well as blush. He knows where exactly this is going. Naina has succeeded in reminding him about the bandage incident.

His gaze on her turns dark.

With the same gaze, Naina stares at him and asks lovingly,

"Kya aap meri wajah se haare thay, sir?"

Her question doesn't surprise him. From the beginning, he knew she has guessed the real reason.

Smiling, blushing, he asks,

"Aur tumhe aisa kyun lagta hai Naina?"

Knowing what he is trying to do, Naina plays along.

Turning a bit away from him, smirking, she says,

"Kyunke..."

"Kyunke?"

He prompts his question.

Blushing, she turns back to him. Slowly, she looks up and meets his gaze once again.

"Kyunke mein aapke liye sirf aapki student, protégée ya aapke dost ki behan hi nahi...bhalke.."

His gaze turns intense and dark on her as he listens to her words.

Blushing, she says further,

"Bhalke us se bhi kahi zayada hun"

Her smile vanishes as soon as she completes her words  - not because of embarrassment but because of shyness and nervousness!

Staring at her possessively, taking a step closer to her, he asks whispering, yet his expressions remains serious.

"Toh kon ho tum meri?"

"Aapka py...."

She utters but stops midway out of blush and slowly lowers her gaze.

He knows what exactly she was about to utter.

"Mera pyaar?"

He completes her words with the same seriousness. More than a question, it's rather a statement!

Her heart swells with love and joy upon hearing his words. She looks back up in his eyes and they share a romantic eye-lock silently for few moments.

Keeping the gaze, Naina asks,

"Kya hun mein aapka pyaar?"

Her bold question takes him by surprise. Smiling and blushing, he gets lost in her all over again.

"Nahin..."

His word comes out like a whisper which vanishes the smile from Naina's face.

"Pyaar hi nahi, zindagi bhi ho tum meri"

He confesses finally!

His confession swells her heart, yet again and her eyes turns dark on him, her cheeks start heating up and turns red out of blush.

With lots of love, she whispers passionately,

"I love you..."

A lone of tear escapes from Rajveer's eyes as he hears her confession. He has been waiting for this moment since forever! Is he dreaming?

"I love you Naina!"

He says, unable to hold himself back any longer, pulling her in his embrace.

She gets shocked upon seeing his tears but in a way she understands! Without uttering a word, she hugs him back with the same intensity while they feel each other's body warmth in silence, enjoying the moment!

Remembering the moment when Naina was at his gunpoint in the final test, he moans out of pain and another tear escapes from his eyes at the thought of losing Naina.

Naina's heart clenches.

With so much concern, she asks,

"Sir, aap theek toh haina?"

He hugs her tighter at her words.

They slowly break the hug. Wiping his tears away, he looks back in her eyes and says,

"Janti ho Naina..."

Taking a pause for a moment, he continues further,

"Jab tum mere gunpoint pe thi toh ek minute ke liye laga ke jaise...

Shutting his eyes, he completes his words,

"Jaise maine tumhe kho dia"

A lone of tear escapes from her eyes too.

Opening back his eyes, he says,

"Nahi chala paya mein goli...jis ki wajah..."

Naina doesn't let him continue as she covers his lips with her palm.

"I completely understand sir"

She says while another tear escapes from her eyes.

Rajveer turns his head into negative and warns her not to cry. He wipes her tears away. She shuts her eyes and leans onto his touch.

She opens back her eyes and they lock eyes once again!

They stare at each other in silence while their eyes speak volume.

Realising that they need to attend Captain Abhimanyu's Oath ceremony, Rajveer lowers his gaze.

To lighten the mood, he looks at Naina once again and says, teasingly,

"Ab tum agar yahin khadi rahi toh mein tayyar kaise hounga"

Blushing, she lowers her eyes and says,

"Sorry!"

This makes him to smile a little and to see her blush, it swells his heart.

"Appraisals ka result announce hone wala hai"

Says Rajveer, blushing too!

Smiling, staring him, she whispers,

"I'll see you!"

Says Naina as she turns to leave. Her words tells him that she is too waiting to see and spend more time with him.

As he watches her leaving, he calls her,

"Naina.."

She turns around.

"Kya Yehi pyaar hai?"

He asks, blushing!

Staring him throughout, blushing, she replies,

"Haan yehi pyaar hai!"

They stare in each other's eyes with passion and limitless love for few moments.

Lowering her eyes, smiling and blushing, she leaves from his room slowly. Rajveer shuts the door while he rests his back on the door. Blushing, he closes his eyes smiling, and desires to meet Naina again as he thinks of her.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

THE END

(A/N: Please give feedback! :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 723 8
All of these chapters can be read as individual one shots, but these stories will belong from the same universe. The timeline of each story might get...
26.4K 1.9K 27
Raina Story.
36.3K 1K 12
This is a short story based on the popular Hindi serial Left Right Left, on my beloved Rajveer-Naina! This story will take place after the time when...
23.3K 1.2K 28
A book full of beomryu oneshots | many of these are really short so.. whatever just read it yuhyuh