JENLISA: Unexpected Night

By skyaeacus

Jennie said she's 100% straight, but she's not homophobic either. It's just that she has been inlove with a g... More

Chapter 1: Screwed
Chapter 2: Hell
Chapter 3: War
Chapter 4: Psycho
Chapter 5: [TW]Sideline
Chapter 6: Crazy
Chapter 7: Unforgivable
Chapter 8: Touch
Chapter 9: Feelings
Chapter 10: Let's Play
Chapter 12: Special
Chapter 13: Words
Chapter 14: Mon amie!
Chapter 15: Judgement
Chapter 16: Mine
Chapter 17: Beautiful
Chapter 18: [TW]Flashback
(Not an update)
Chapter 19: Hurt
Apology
Chapter 20: Confessed
Chapter 21: Responsibility
Chapter 22: Flowers
Chapter 23: Voices
Chapter 24: Official
Chapter 25: [M]Picnic
Chapter 26: Hoodie
Chapter 27: Afraid
Chapter 28: Grass Field
Chapter 29: Phone call
Chapter 30: Runaway
Chapter 31: Forget
Chapter 32: Stop
Chapter 33: News
Chapter 34: Visitor
Chapter 35: Burden
Chapter 36: Morning
Chapter 37: Truth
Chapter 38: Stay
Chapter 39: Ring
Chapter 40: Dream
Chapter 41: Tease
Chapter 42: Opposite[M]
Chapter 43: Make Sure[M]
Chapter 44: Scenario
Chapter 45: Unexpectedly
Chapter 46: Overwhelming
Chapter 47: Revealed
Chapter 48: Everything
Chapter 49: Water
Not An Update
Chapter 50: Kisses
Chapter 51: Again
Chapter 52: Enough
Chapter 53: Flutters
BWISIT!
Chapter 54: First Love
Chapter 55: Over Again
Chapter 56: Bestfriend
Chapter 57: Party
Chapter 58: Say Yes
Chapter 59: Deep [M]
Chapter 60: Coffee
Chapter 61: Game
Chapter 62: Tequila
Chapter 63: Flashes
Chapter 64: Because[Epilogue]

Chapter 11: [M]Test

90K 1.9K 1.9K
By skyaeacus

Lisa Pov.

I was surprised to see her enter my office. Oh I remember I told her to come to my office last night, when I still wanted to talk to her. I almost forgot about it.

Wait?

Why is she locking the door?

"Ms. Kim?", I asked, as confusion was written all over my face. But she just walked towards me in haste.

She was walking closer to me, without even breaking our eye contact. Is she going to slap me again? Because of what I did earlier in the elevator?

But what she did next startled the hell out of me.

She sat on my lap! What the hell is she doing? I was left gawking as she stares into my eyes looking seductively.

Then she moves her hand and traces my jaw with her finger, in a fucking slow motion. I didn't notice my mouth was hunged open until she moves my chin up with her finger and closing it.

I gulped as I felt tense with her stares. Then she moves her head close to my ears.

"Let's do it here.", She whispered with a husky tone, while brushing her lip along my ear. My eyes went wide open in shock as I heard it.

Did I heard it right?

Did? Did she said that we 'do it' here?

I quickly got up from my seat.

Which startled her. Then I removed all the things above my desk and throwing it aside hastely.

Then I turned back to her.

"You know there's no backing out right?", I said looking at her in the eyes intensely.

I could see the doubt in her eyes, but I was suprised as she moves towards me. And wrapped her arms around my neck. And pulling me into a rough kiss, she's being too aggressive and I'm not complaining.

We kissed like we've been craving for each other for a long time. Like we hadn't taste each other for a whole damn year that's how much this kiss is needy.

"Uhmm..", I heard her moan, and it's fucking sexy. I pulled away from the kiss and encircled both my arms around her torso and lift her up to seat on my table. Which I cleaned specially for her.

I went back again on kissing her hungrily, and it was getting more intense as she bite my lower lip, making me gasped and open my mouth. And when I opened it, she inserted her tongue inside, and met mine, I could taste how sweet her lips are and it's so fucking addicting. Our tongue dance torridly and battling for dominance. My mind was in haze, my arms was gripping her body tighter. While she hugged me on my neck and stroking my hair with her fingers as we deepened the kiss.

Oh fuck, she's too fucking hot. I can't control myself anymore. I want her so bad.

I only pulled away as air gets thinner, but I went back after a second, my heart was beating so fast as we share this hot kiss and every seconds that passed I was filled with lust. This time I time I want to taste everybit of her skin so I went down to her neck kissing it roughtly as I brought my hands inside her dress and just above her thigh caressing it. I'm glad that she always wear a dress. Making it easier for me touch her skin.

I started to nipping on her neck, while I move my hands enjoying her smooth skin, and slowly going further onto her inner thigh.

"Lisa~", Fuck, atlast I heard my name coming from her mouth and just by hearing it, was enough to make me high.

"Fuck. Jennie..", I groaned on her neck as I sucked it and started to crawled my fingers on her skin. Making her squirm in pleasure. I will fucking leave marks on her, I'm going to make that guy see that this girl is mine.

My hand started to move up further and further to her clothed sex. And started teasing her by massaging her inner thigh.

"Uhmm.. Lisa~", she moaned as her hand tugged on my hair. She's getting impatient I know, but I don't want to end it right away.

I've been wanting to tear her clothes that's blocking my way, and lick every inch of her body right now but not on this place. So instead I gave her a long lick from the bottom of her neck up to her chin. While I brought my hands and touching her core. Making her gasped as she felt where my hand is.

Oh fuck, she's so damn wet for me. This girl is making me insane. I pulled away from her neck and looked at her face that's looking more hot as her eyes was half liddedly open, and her mouth slightly agape as she breaths heavily.

"You're fucking wet for me?, does this make you so wet?", I said as I pressed my finger on her clothed entrance. Making her yelped in surprise.

"Please..", she mumbles breathlessly and I bit my lip as I heard her begged for me. Begging me to fuck her, and I'm more than willing to.

I pushed her body to lie down on my table. As I slowly lift her dress up, making me see how damp her clothed sex is.

She covered her face with both her hands getting embarassed, which I find cute. I was her first, and if I wasn't drunk that time I would have been gentle to her. This girl was still innocent, and I wonder what she was thinking barging inside my office now and asking me to fuck her. How brave.

I smirked as I slowly pulled her panties down. And slowly revealing her glistening pussy in front of me. Fuck, this is making me wet as well.

"How beautiful..you are so beautiful.", I said in a deep tone, while I removed her hands away from her face.

"Please look at me.." , I said as I held her hands tight. Her fear was visible on her eyes, she was afraid.

"Just tell me if you want me to stop..", I said looking straight to her eyes. And started to touch her slick folds as gentle as possible.

She clenched her eyes closed and..

"No. Please continue..", She said full of confidence.

And so I opened her leg apart..

And positioned two of my fingers in front of her awaiting hole, I'm going to fuck her now..

I moved my other hand and hold her hands squeezing it to make her calm.

But I suddenly felt something that strucked me with fear. I remember how she looked so broken at that time.

Enough to make me stop. I can't do this to her.

I don't think I can ever do this to her. I've already violated her once, I'm not going to do it again. She might look brave, she might be speaking with confidence. But I could feel how much scared she was..

I pulled her panties up. And wear it back to her, she quickly opened her eyes wide in shocked. Then she tilt her head looking at my direction with furrowed brow.

"What are you doing!?", She asked glaring at me, she was mad. And I don't know why., I just did her a favor, I'm not that kind of person that she thinks I am.

"Get up.", I said and pulled her by the arm. Making her sat up on my table.

"You obviously can't do it?, why are you pushing yourself?", I asked with furrowed brow. But the thruth is I myself was the one who can't do it.

"I'm not pushing myself. You think I can't do it?", She asked raising her brow on me.

"Yes, you can't. And even if you 'can' do it, I still won't continue.....Even how bad I want you right now.", I said looking straight to her eyes.

"Why? Why wouldn't you do it?", She asked not breaking our eye contact.

"Because, I'm afraid that I could hurt you again.", I said. And it's true, I can't even imagine myself violating her, I can't imagine myself doing something bad to her, that's too much for me to bare. And it's making me feel so guilty that thinking of doing it to her again was killing me. Her state that time was still haunting me. Hurting her again like I did back then was the worst thing I could ever think of.

I don't know what's happening to her now. I just saw her kissed that guy last night right?, but now she's doing this things with me. This is confusing the hell out of me.

But then her eyes, started to change. Looking warm. Then she moves both her hands cupping my cheeks. What is she doing?

Why being warm all of a sudden?

"I am willing to get hurt if it's you..", She said looking into my eyes tenderly.

Thump~

Thump~

Thump~

And just then, I heard again how loud my heart was beating inside my chest. What is she doing to me? Is this some kind of revenge?, was she telling the thruth?, this is making me scared.

"Lisa~", She said my name so gentle, and I admit it was the sweetest way of calling my name. And she was looking at me with the sweetest stare I'd ever had.

"Hmmm?", I hummed in response still looking at her, while her hands was still my cheeks.

"Kiss me.", She said and bit her lip. Fuck, how can I resist this?, everything about her was so inviting, and it's too irresistable. This girl is doing something to me, and whatever it is, I'm afraid that I would lose. She knows my weakness, or perhaps she's my weakness?

I stepped closer to her and tilt my head as I captured her lips again with mine. Kissing her softly.

--------------------

Jennie Pov.

Before lunch break.

I can't believe we almost did it, and my heart was still racing up until now. I thought I could do it with her again. Cause we did it already, but I panicked earlier, I suddenly remember how painful it was, and got scared. So much for being aggressive Jennie, but you failed.

I remembered what happened that night which I wanted to erase inside my head and burried it until the rest of my life. I wanted to forget about it, I really don't want to remember any of it. There's just something about it, is making me feel anxious which I can't dare to speak. And hated myself for that.

This game was too difficult, she knows really well how to make me weak. So how can I make her fall for me then?, I was so surprise that she refused to go any further, did she do it on purpose to tease me? But why does she kept on doing perverted stuff to me then? Aish..and I'm getting mad just by thinking about it. Haist.. That pervert deserves to be punished.

I looked at my side and glanced on her office, which is now visible with everyone. I told her to closed the fog lights cause I wanted to see her from the outside. And I was surprised that she did what I said her to do. And it got me thinking? What else would she do for me?

But then I remember what she said earlier and it was bothering me..

"Because, I'm afraid that I could hurt you again."

That was obviously a lie Jennie don't get swayed, I shouldn't feel anything about it or I will lose this game from her.

At lunch break..

"Where are you dragging me Mina?", I said as Mina was dragging my wrist. And walking in haste going somewhere.

"You have so many explaining to do, unnie. I'm your friend and yet to kept hiding things from me.", Mina said not looking at me and continues to drag me.

We went inside on one of the vacant room at our office since some of the employees was not here anymore and taking their lunch break at this hour.

Mina locked the door and crossed her arm looking at me with half lidded eyes.

"What was that red mark on your neck unnie?, you didn't have it when you enter the Chief's office, but when you came back from there you have it.", Mina said as she pointed on the hickey Lisa gave me.

I brought my hands on my neck and scratches it as I averted my eyes off her. How am I supposed to tell her then?, I've been a total denial queen the last time we talk. Aish I should have been careful.

"Unnie, everyone in the office was asking me if you and CMO was having an affair, remember she has a girlfriend and even went here in the office yesterday. I don't know what to answer to them unnie, as I don't know what is happening to you too?" Mina said as she squeezes my hands.

Affair?, yeah right everyone knows that Rosé was her girlfriend. So I'm the bad one here?, do I own them an explanation?

"Unnie, whatever they say, I'm only going to listen to you. And I know you're not like what they we're talking about.", Mina said as her eyes was filled with worries.

"They're talking about what?, that I'm gay?", I said straightforwardly. It was already hard for me to accept it myself. How can I even make them understand?

Mina averted her eyes off me, as she felt guilty of what I asked. So everyone was making it a big deal now. Of course they would make it a big deal I've been here for almost 5yrs now. And never they saw or hear me having a relationship with the same sex.

"I don't believe them unnie, I know your not into girls, and that hickey you have in there?, CMO probably just forced herself to you right?.", Mina said looking at me worriedly.

Probably forced herself to me? Hearing this suddenly made me feel guilty. Those words that's been bothering me every single time that I see her.

I removed my wrist that Mina was gripping the whole time, as I turn my head away from her direction.

"She didn't forced herself to me.", I mumble softly, as I squeezes my own arm feeling uneasy with this topic.

How I wished I was sure that time, like how much sure I am now.

"Unnie?", Mina walked towards me and patted my shoulder as she saw me getting anxious.

"You know I'm just here right? I would listen to you anytime you are ready to open it up.", Mina said and patted my back before she left.

Everything was a mess, and I blame it all to myself. If I only I've been true to myself nothing will burden me. But I don't think it's still necessary to think about it now?

She feels nothing about me, so I doubt she would even care about it.

'none' Jennie remember that.

-------------------------

During lunch.

At CMO's office.

Lisa Pov.

I didn't noticed the time as I was occupied by all these papers in front of me. There's this upcoming event that will open our company to more investors. And Mr. Marco will be there at the event as well, my step father. They're not here in Korea, and staying at Thailand for the other branch that opened in there. So I was assigned here to take care of everything. I need the event to be successful to gain a lot of investors as I was planning to get more support with the majority of stock holders. So Soon I will be the new owner of this company. And I'm not guilty thinking about it, I would just regain back what's mine.

Knock~ knock~

Ehem~

Ehem~

"Oh God Lisa, how much busy can you be?", I tooked a glanced at my door as I heard someone talked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

Why is she here again? I furrowed my brow and removed my spectacles. Squeezing my eyes with my finger as I was wearing my glass for hours now.

"You look hot with your glasses on you know that right?", she said as she walked her way towards me. I just smirked on her comment as I was already used to it.

"I told you, you didn't have to come here everyday.", I said as I placed my glass on my table. And slouched back on my seat.

Rosé then placed the bag she was carrying earlier on top of my table, which I guessed my lunch? Then she walk behind me which made my brow arched. Confused with her actions.

Then she hover both her arms around my shoulder while standing behind me. And bent down slowly leveling her head on my ears.

"I came early, so would like to have an appetizer first before the main course?" She whispered seductively on my ears. Oh c'mon not again?

"Rosé..", I voiced her name out like a hummed. As I was trying to convey her that I'm not in the mood.

"So you won't going to do it with me anymore?", she said as she pulled her hand away from me. And her voice sounds a bit upset.

"To be honest? Yes. Let's stop doing that and just be normal friends", I said as I got up from my seat and turn around to look at her.

"Why? Have you found another toy to play around?", She said bluntly as she furrowed her brow on me. And I get a bit offended by it. But did I toy her?, yes we fuck but wasn't it mutual?

"Rosé, I'm not toying you, if we do it after you confessed to me then that's what toying is, I'm sorry but I can't return your feelings you know that. Yes you are important to me cause your my bestfriend, but more than that we both know that's impossible.", I said and averted my eyes off her as I clenched my hands tight.

"Impossible? But why does I feel you are inlove with someone?", She said that caught me off guard. I quickly turned my head to her glaring as I heard the most stupidest thing in the world.

"I'm.not.inlove.with.someone. Don't ever say those words again.", I said as I walked towards her and pinned her on the wall.

I brought my hands on to her neck slowly strangling her. As I looked at her in the eyes staring mad at her.

"Let see Lice, let see. That girl, she will enter your room any moment now.", she said looking straight onto my eyes, I arched my brow as I heard it, what does she mean?, Jennie will come here? Is she saying that?

"What are you saying?", I asked her with furrowed brow, still strangling her neck.

"You know what I'm saying Lice, You're inlove with someone, and that girl will enter your office any minute now.", She said and my hands started to grip on her neck a bit tighter. Hearing that word again was making me mad.

"If you're not inlove with her, then kiss me infront of her.", Rosé said now smirking at me, mocking me purposely.

I looked at her with wide eyes, as I furrowed my brow. She was testing me, she was fucking testing me!

But..

Then..

I heard the door of my office opened.

"She's here.", Rose whispered at me as I eyed her with fuming eyes. My gripped on her neck was getting tighter making her scrunched.

"Lisa?" I heard her voice..it was Jennie.

While Rosé was looking at me and raising her brow and smirked mischieviously. She was anticipating what will I do.

I gulped as my mind was battling right now..

What should I do!?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you readers, for always supporting me and my fics. Appreciate it a lot. So please enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 7.8K 23
Will Lisa find herself in an unexpected situation of falling in love with the person she thought she was supposed to loathe? ** This is actually my f...
128K 4.3K 39
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...
579K 8.7K 49
Warning- the story kind of sucks in the beginning but it gets pretty good (in my opinion) after chapters. Hope you enjoy :) Jennie is an exchange st...
27.3K 815 56
Lisa hated her. Everything about her. Fucking Miss Perfect. Rich parents, pretty face, good grades and by the way also the schools student representa...