Time to Love (BTS & Red Velve...

By Blue-Piscean

I think we've fallen in love. Shall we start? We've waited so long for this time to love. Alternate Universe... More

Intro: 가자
ARC 1: The Artist and the Muse
Bellatrixia: I
Bellatrixia: II
Bellatrixia: III
Bellatrixia: IV (End)
Satangelique: I
Satangelique: II
Satangelique: IV (End)
ARC 2: Cliché
Lumirius: I
Lumirius: II
Lumirius: III (End)
Serene: I
Serene: II
Serene: III
Serene: IV (End)
ARC 3: Innuendo
Of Bars, Beers And Flirting

Satangelique: III

1.1K 42 55
By Blue-Piscean

The two fell back into a 'professional silence', with each one being conscious of their roles. Jungkook being the artist and Yeri being his muse.

It has been two weeks since they started the contract. She'll be his model for three times a week or 8 hours a week, whatever her schedule dictates to Yeri. Mostly she stays longer than he expects, it was no brainer that she's committed to this craft as much as he is. It was just amusing to Jungkook that the girl was more serious than she let on.

Most of the time Jungkook practiced on Yeri's expressions, it's because it is really portraiture that he really loves to do and allows him to concentrate on the details. During these sessions Jungkook would usually be quieter and Yeri finds him transfixed in his sketchpad, sometimes he would just ask her to make an expression and he would take a picture of it. But it never satisfied Jungkook.

Yeri was not yet asked to pose naked. Although it was stated in the contract, Jungkook never actually requested her to do such things yet. So when he does figure drawing, she's usually posed clothed in a position she can hold for longer amounts of time, doing something mundane, like right now, when she is plopped on top of the couch with her legs dangling on one side and her head on the cushion of the couch with her hair splayed out and a book on her hand - one that she's actually reading.

Jungkook noticed that her face got serious all of a sudden and he was fascinated, as always, by how features seemed to be emphasizing each emotion she felt, as if he was there with her reading the book she held.

"What are you reading now?"

Yeri looked at him from the corner of her eye, where she caught a glimpse of Jungkook's side and a part of what he is actually sketching, although she didn't make such big movements on her body, her limbs moved freely and she showed him the book cover, "It's a suspense kind of book. A thriller."

"Is it any good?"

"Well, it makes me feel things. It's harder to fake some emotions you know, so I read these books to make me feel the excitement they bring."

That was followed with silence. Yeri noted that Jungkook only falls silent on two occasions:

1. When he's getting frustrated in what he's doing.

2. When he's too shy to ask her to talk to him.

At this point Yeri thinks it might be the latter of the two.

"I never asked, what brought you to the arts?"

He stayed silent for a while, and Yeri thought she might have spoken too softly and it didn't reach his ears, or maybe it was too personal of a question and he didn't want to answer.

"It's probably because it runs in the family. My parents are in a way involved in the arts, and my brother also is very good with art. He's a cartoonist."

She hummed a response. Letting him know that she's listening.

"I was never forced into it. I just felt it was the way to go." He looked away from his work to her, looking for some kind of agreement from his model, "You know what I'm saying?"

"You might think that this is harsh, but I think you had it easy, knowing that your parents supported you being in this line of work or study."

"I know that. It's at the back of my mind, but you're probably the first one to say that to me face to face. It was not the same for you?"

"What I do is something unagreaable for most people. But, yeah, probably for my parents it was unthinkable and despicable."

She remained lost in her thoughts, and Jungkook let her be for a while as he began to draw the details of her dainty feet.

"It was hell. I think I have to prove more to be considered accomplished."

Yeri stopped reading and placed an arm over her eyes, sniffling as she did and Jungkook sat there panicking on what to do, he didn't mind the change in position, he was almost done with his sketch, he might have made his model cry.

"Yerim. I'm ahh... I'm sorry." He gulped, what can he say? He was better at expressing emotions through his drawing that he couldn't muster the right words to say.

"You're really good at what you do, I can tell because it is what I do in a different medium, though. I take sentiments, emotions, everything and put it into a canvass. You may not believe me now, but this is what I've learned, sincerity and being genuine in the craft will be the only thing that makes you feel accomplished. And even though we are flawed humans, I think even the most hardened hearts will become humane again when presented with some genuiness." He sighed, he talked too much already.

"The arts make us human."

She met him in silence, and Yeri shook her shoulders moving up and down. Jungkook was in complete panic mode.

"Gotcha!" Yerim shouted as she removed the arm from her eyes, and turned her head so she can look at Jungkook. She giggled. "You fell for it didn't ya?"

"You little devil. That was long! You made me spurt out nonsense!"

"Can I move?" Yeri inquired still smirking at Jungkook.

"Yeah you can." Jungkook looked at his semi finished canvass, he didn't want to pressure Yeri into posing to finish it, the details could probably be done with his memory. Plus, no matter how nonchalant and giggly Yeri sounded, he was sure she felt otherwise. She was an open book to him and he wouldn't dare to verify her feelings when she clearly didn't want it out in the open.

A phone rang in the distance as Jungkook looked back at Yeri who brushed a lone tear from her cheek.

Yeri tried to stand as it was her ringtone that disturbed the silence, "Ow. Ow. Ow. Pins and needles pins and needles!" She shouted.

She couldn't move because of the numbness of her leg followed by the pricking sensation on it due to staying in one position for a long time.

"I'll go get it." Jungkook stood up suddenly. "Where is it?"

"It's in my bag."

"Okay okay. Hang on, I got it." He unzipped her bag found the ringing phone easily before reading the caller ID that read: 'Bae'

"Here." He pulled it out and gave it to her, staying by Yeri's side.

Yeri quickly slid the accept button and placed the phone on her ear as she tried to control her expression as her leg continued to tingle. Jungkook noticed this and began to smirk, 'pay back time'.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Ne unnie?"

"Ack. ahh.. re...really?" Yeri snapped her head at Jungkook who seemed innocent enough to look back at her, while sitting beside her leg, she enlarged her eyes at him and mouthed, 'stop it.'

"I'm listening unnie."

"Oh no. I left it at home."

"Are you far away already?"

"Arasso. No, it's okay. I'll manage."

Jungkook poked.

"Take ahh.. care unnie."

"What no!" Yeri slapped Jungkook's hand, and he began rolling on the floor in fits of silent laughter. "I'm not doing something indecent."

"I did not moan!" Yeri panicked and added, "go now unnie, I'll uh... end the call now. Bye. Bye. I can't hear you. Byeee." She said as she pressed the end button and stood up limping to kick a laughing Jungkook.

"Yah! Seriously. Are you a six year old?"

"You were...hahaha...so funny."

"Stop it. I have more problems now."

"What. Why? What happened?" Jungkook crossed his legs and sat on the floor.

"My unnie is going somewhere today and I forgot my house keys. She's gonna come back by morning tomorrow, so I won't have anywhere to stay for about...hmm...12 hours. "

"You can stay here." Jungkook said as a matter-of-factly.

"I can?"

"Of course." He said, confused as to why not, it's in the contract anyway.

"Waaah. Thanks!" She said as she squated and came face to face with him to engulf him in her embrace with such force that they tumbled over.

"You're heavy!"

"I'm not, idiot!"

"Kidding. You're that happy you flung youself at me?" She nodded as she untangled herself from him.

"But we have to do one more thing."

"What?"

"Groceries."

▪▪▪○▪▪▪

With their stomachs full from Kimchi fried rice that Yeri made, they settled in the couch to watch T.V.. After a while, Jungkook excused himself, saying he's going to get something from his room, to which Yeri distractedly nodded.

Jungkook returned back to the living when he found Yeri sprawled on the and munching on some Pringles that they bought awhile ago.

"Yeri-ah, aren't you going to shower?"

Yeri rose up from her position and looked at Jungkook who peeked from the corner of the wall behind her.

"Jungkook-ah, aren't you too straightforward?" Yeri said, sounding mischievous, with a lopsided smirk on her face and an evil glint in her eye.

"Jeez. I'm just asking you to shower so that you can change into comfortable clothes." Jungkook snapped back, but he stepped forward, away from the wall. He has showered and his hair was dripping with water, a towel hung on his shoulders. He smells like a combination of citrus and wood, of summer and a warm scent of marshmallows that you want to bite into. He moved until he was inches from Yeri form on the sofa.

He leaned down and placed his head beside hers so that his lips are in line with her ears, and his neck is in front of her lips. "But if you want to play this game of seduction I'm in."

Yeri shivered from his words. He was obviously taunting her. But so did she. It wasn't hard to notice that they are physically attracted to each other. With the stares, the remarks and the banter that hid their underlying desires. It was as if both of them were just waiting for the other to cross the line, to open the line of defense and lay themselves in the open.

But Yeri. Oh sweet Yeri. She bit his shoulder and ran off screaming, "I don't play with demons! Jeon Jungkook!" She ran off to his room. "I'm borrowing the bathroom and some clothes and there's nothing you can do about it! Understand?"

Jungkook fell on the couch, hands on his heated face, "What did I just do?"

▪▪▪○▪▪▪

When Yeri finished taking a shower and snatching Jungkook's black shirt and long jogging pants she went to the kitchen and saw Jungkook set up his easel and tools.

"You're still drawing?"

"Yup." He answered, not glancing at her afraid og seeing what she wore from his closet. "You okay now? Are we on speaking terms again?"

No and Yes.

"I remain unbothered." Yeri answered crossing her arms over her chest, she wore an unamused expression as she stared at Jungkook who looked at anything except at her.

"What are you working on?"

"Some sketches of portraits."

"Of what? Of people? From memory?"

Why is he lying?

"They're portraits Yeri." He said slowly, making her rethink what she just asked.

"Unless you have eidetic memory and you didn't tell me or you're not Jungkook and he has been possessed, then I don't think you should be doing it without a model or at least a good photo."

"Good point." Jungkook pointed his index finger at her, finally seeing what she has worn and he couldn't ignore the side of him that got disappointed.

"I always make one." She smirked at him walking past him to look at the canvass he has laid out.

"Whoa there tiger. What an erotic picture. Never knew you could draw something like that."

"It was from a porn I watched, the actress has great expressions. Don't judge me."

"Pssh. Me? I'm not judging." She said, leaning downwards Jungkook's back as she whispered in his ear, "But I make better expressions than her."

Jungkook groaned upon hearing that, he stood up and faced Yeri sandwiching her between his body and the couch. He had a dark look in his eyes that made her shiver.

"Don't start, Yeri. Don't make me ask for something you might regret."

"How will you know? You never asked."

"Yeri." He warned.

"Jungkook." She grinned.

He gulped, their height difference making her level to his own heart drumming, and if she just move a little bit closer, she might hear it beating against his skin.

"Can you pose for me?"

"Like how?"

"Like you're being fucked senseless?"

"Make me."

And in one fell swoop Yeri was in Jungkook's arms and he marched directly to his room as Yeri clung yo his neck. When they reached the room and he's at the edge of the bed Jungkook laid Yeri gently.

Wasting no time as he climbed over her. His knees in between her legs and his hands on the side of her head.

She looked at her eyes, and Jungkook felt the tenting on his short, as she began to breathe a bit faster, and is shorter buffs.

"That might be a spur of the moment..."

"Oh shut up and just touch me."

"But i want these hands here." He said as he took both of her hands, kissed its knuckles and placed it on the headboard."

Yeri gasped at his sudden request, "That's so kinky", he was  bit flustered awhile ago but she can see that he has thought this through. Did he think bout her when he wanted to draw this? She can only imagine.

"I think there's too much fabric going on here." He said pointing at the shirt she wore and his jogging pants. Tracing a finger on the edges of the clothing, making Yeri feel the slightest of his touches.

"I can't move, my hands are supposed to be here remember?"

"Hush. You're distracting." And Yeri just rolled her eyes at him as he began to remove his shirt from her body, giving soft kisses on the skin exposed when he lifted it up, wanting for her to react. It must have a great pleasure to see her react to his touches, to his kisses , to his body.

Yeri' s voice betrayed her when Jungkook kissed the valley of skin between her breasts.

"Euuh~."

"You like it there huh." He said as he traced a finger on that part and saw her respond with pleading eyes, she needed more. And so he completely removed the shirt and exposed her navy blue bra and within seconds that too was gone.

Yeri shivered, "Cold?"

"A bit."

"Don't worry you'll feel hot soon." He smirked as he made his way to her neck and attacked her there. He bit and sucked until blood formed and he was pleased with the cute sounds she made within her throat and she continued to bite her lips.

He then went to her breasts and fondled them until he was satisfied with it, until he memorized how it felt on his hand. He teased her pinkish nubs and felt it stiffen against his teasing fingers.

Yeri moaned and he was encouraged, so he used his tongue to taste her, doing circular motions with his it and laying it flat on her hard nubs. Yeri arched her back and she began thrusting her hips, wanting to feel him.

"You're so soft." He said as he buried his face in between her breasts and inhaled. Then he began to work his way into her pants, loosening its string and pulling it down as Yeri squirmed below him. He then crawled his hand inside her panties, and Yeri bucked below him, feeling too much all of a sudden.

He laid beside her opening her legs a bit more and watched her face as he began to stroke her slowly, then he rubbed as he entered one long finger and his thumb made contact with her clit. She gasped then, her eyes glassy and her mouth agape, flushing a shade of pink, "Ah~ Jungkook~".

It didn't take long before she came on his finger.

Jungkook got up and got a towel to clean her up. As he laid beside her putting a blanket to cover her he thought of all he saw, and how Yeri laid below her open and trusting. He closed his eyes and etched her face on his memory as he tried to ignore the tenting in his pants.

"That was beautiful, Yeri."

《-------------》

Waaah. Omg. 😳

Thoughts? Anyone?

I only know one person in Wattpad who knows me in real life and when she reads this I hope she doesn't freak out.

It's my fist time making something like this public and I know it's lacking. But I'll try to learn to write more beautifully in general, not just these stuff.

Don't leave me guys.

LISTEN TO SINGULARITY WHEN THE SEXY STUFF HAPPENED.

-Divs 🍀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.4K 2.3K 20
VRENE ONESHOT COMPILATION Kim Taehyung & Bae Joohyun (Irene)
99K 3.3K 54
jungkookie: @yerimitle I found you. ©lureevri 2018 [ completed ] jungri fanfic | instagram format started: 14.O7.18 ended: O1.O9.18
116K 2.6K 91
Jimin is a member of a famous boygroup BTS and seulgi is just a fan.. and luck is always on her side when it comes to fangirling. instagram format. °...
72.2K 2.7K 23
A story in which Seulgi is betrayed by every man in her life until she meets Jimin. That is until the cycle repeats... Side Pairing: WenGa, little Vr...