Agent S

נכתב על ידי pumpkinofmyeye

♠Many people knew him, but only a few knew who he really was.♠ -Yoongi was just doing his job, but he's now... עוד

Prologue
- 01 -
- 02 -
- 03 -
- 04 -
- 05 -
- 06 -
- 07 -
- 08 -
- 09 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 37 -
- 38 -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -
- 45 -
- 46 -
- 47 -
- 48 -
- 49 -
- 50 -
- 51 -
- 52 -
- 53 -
- 54 -
- 55 -
- 56 -
- 57 -
- 58 -
- 59 -
- 60 -
- 61 -
- 62 -
- 63 -
- 64 -
- 65 -
- 66 -
- 67 -
- 68 -
- 69 -
- 70 -
- 71 -
- 72 -
- 73 -
- 74 -
- 75 -
- 76 -
- 77 -
- 78 -
Please Read!
- Epilogue Pt 02 -
- Bonus Chapter: The Golden Trio -

- Epilogue Pt 01 -

14.4K 932 1.2K
נכתב על ידי pumpkinofmyeye

"It's blue!" Taehyung shouted his lungs out. "It's blue, blue, blue, BLUE!"

Jin huffed in response. "It clearly is not. It's obviously green."

"Anyone with two healthy eyes can tell that it's blue, hyung. Look, Jungkook agrees, too!" Taehyung retorted hotly.

Both boys turned to Jungkook in unison.

Jungkook, surprised at the sudden attention, scratched his head awkwardly. He looked like he would rather be anywhere else. With a nervous gulp, he glanced at Taehyung glaring eyes.

"Uh...Yeah."

"Yeah what?" Jin asked impatiently.

"Y-Yeah... It, uh, looks blue."

"Come on," Jin argued. "We all know you're only saying that because you're afraid of Taehyung. Be honest. Don't let yourself be pressured. You are a grown man now capable of doing things by himself and making his own decisions. Jungkook, stop being a slave to your boyfriend and stand to your own opinion!"

Jungkook blinked.

Then he glanced at Taehyung again.

"Yeah, it's really blue."

A loud suffering groan was heard from Jin as the boy buried his face in his hands in utter disbelief. It didn't mean he would easily give up, though. Placing his hands on either side of his hips, he glared at the two younger boys and gave them a withering look.

"You two should be labeled color blind. You put that thing next to a picture of the sky—which is blue, by the way, in case you didn't know—and it will not look even the slightest shade of blue," Jin bit out.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes. "Kookie, say something!"

Poor Jungkook blinked so fast, once again caught in surprise. He cleared his throat awkwardly before speaking. "U-Uhh... W-Well, if you put that thing beside a leaf, it will, u-uh, not look like green. Yes, it will not look like green."

Jin's raised eyebrow was enough to threaten every single being alive. Yoongi, who was enjoying the scene in front of him, cackled silently. He watched in utmost amusement as Jungkook subtly stepped back, his boyfriend not noticing a thing since he was too busy returning Jin's glare.

Seriously, these two hadn't met for a long time and all they did was fight the moment they entered the same room and breathed the same air. 

And just because of a stupid greenish-bluish pillow that Jimin bought out of spite. Which looked more like green, if a genius would be asked.

It's been a year since the debacle brought by X, and so far, Alpha Centauri had been in its best shape. Now that everyone knew their founder was back, nobody dared to do any funny business anymore. Jaehwa and Tadashi had also learned to choose a new agent wisely and to make sure that the credibility of the organization was safe and secure.

Until now, they hadn't found a new Agent X yet. Tadashi handled all the assignments of Agent X for now, not accepting any missions so that he could focus his attention on more important matters in the organization. Jungkook and Jihyun too had started their training, and unsurprisingly, they excelled pretty quick. They would still need to train a little bit more, but they have been sent to a few missions with Taehyung already. 

Yoongi was not a tad bit surprised that the three worked so good together. Jungkook and Jihyun would bond on almost everything and were proud of their 97z friendship. Jihyun and Taehyung, on the other hand, would never stop gushing about how perfect Jimin was and how they should make a scrapbook of what they weirdly call as 'yoonmin'. And of course, Jungkook and Taehyung would kiss each other disgustingly every moment they get. Together, the three of them could dominate the world.

"You're the one who's color blind because you're already old. Ancient. Grandpa," Taehyung was saying when Yoongi tuned back in to the sitcom in front of him.

Jin gasped, face indignant and disbelieving.

Yoongi snorted.

Anything but Jin's age.

Taehyung went past the line. Even Yoongi wouldn't dare do that.

"Y-YOU!!! You ungrateful brat! After all the potato dishes I cooked for you, this is what you give to me in return. Do you know how..."

And Yoongi tuned out again. He wasn't really interested in listening to whatever drama shit Jin was about to say. Looking at their faces was enough to satisfy Yoongi's need for entertainment.

Looking at them made Yoongi remember those days when they were staying in Jimin's apartment, possibilities unknown and future unplanned. After Y and Z were able to fix Alpha Centauri and built it back to what it used to be, a lot of changes occurred. Many agents were terminated and the organization was left with only 16 agents.

Despite all these changes, the nine of them still—now including Jihyun—stuck together. Yoongi moved in with Jimin not long after. Of course, with the permission of Jaehwa. Taehyung, using his salary as an agent, moved to the apartment next to Jimin's. Jin and Namjoon went through with their plans and bought a house in Seoul, making sure that it's near Jimin's apartment or he would be facing the wrath of a hungry Kim Taehyung. 

All of them agreed to have movie night during Fridays. Jin insisted that they should all see each other at least once a week to check if anyone has gone insane or got sliced in the throat. Friday nights became a must and no one dared to skip or they shall be poisoned by Jin. Ironically enough, it was Jin who first failed to attend the said event because he and Namjoon got assigned to a mission. 

The two needed to go to Brazil and the mission ran for a quite a few months, which was why they held a week-long get together when the two was finally done with the mission. And of course, Taehyung and Jin just had to create such a petty argument over a color named Aquamarine--that's obviously green--the moment they saw each other.

Just then, Namjoon entered the room, effectively gaining the attention of both Jin and Taehyung.

"Joonie!" Jin exclaimed when Namjoon entered the room.

The boy smiled sweetly, his dimples showing, at the sound of his boyfriend's voice. His smile quickly melted though when he saw the desperation on Jin's face, probably sensing that he was about to get involved in something stupid.

Jin clutched Namjoon's arms tightly. "Joon, use your 148 IQ and tell them that this color is a shade of green."

Frowning, Namjoon turned his eyes to where Jin was pointing his finger. He blinked, now looking even more confused. He bit his lower lip before turning to Jin, glancing at Taehyung, and then turning to Jin again.

"I'm guessing Tae thinks this is blue?" Jin and Taehyung nodded furiously.

Yoongi listened carefully, also interested in what Namjoon has to say. Definitely green.

There was a moment of utter weariness on Namjoon's face as he stared at Jin. Jin stared back, an eyebrow slowly rising as he waited impatiently for his boyfriend to say anything. After what felt like hours, Namjoon finally sighed and faced Taehyung and Jungkook.

"It's Aquamarine, you unintellectual monkeys," he uttered, done with the whole trivial commotion.

Taehyung blinked. "Aqua what?"

On the other hand, Jin had his jaw hanging in shock. A few seconds later found Namjoon being blatantly kicked in the shin and physically abused all over.

"Did you just call your beautiful boyfriend a monkey? And unintellectual at that!" he screamed, murder clear in his eyes as he repeatedly hit Namjoon.

The younger boy was finally able to get away, breaking into a run while yelling apologies. Jin, of course, ran after him.

Yoongi chuckled deviously at the whole scene. He was thankful he chose to watch the argument and laugh at them than to join in and defend the fact that it is green. It would be embarrassing to be corrected by Namjoon.

But he still thought it was green.

Because it really was, obviously. Just the name's Aquamarine. But Yoongi was a firm believer that it was green. At least now he could brag to Jimin that he already knew the name of that color. He'll tease Jimin endlessly and rile him up until he would get so mad. And then making out.

Nice.

Shaking his head amusedly, he stood up and went to the kitchen. He was hoping to find something to eat. Hoseok and Sehee were yet to arrive from the grocery store so Jin was not able to cook anything even though Yoongi had pleaded a few minutes ago before he and Tae started arguing. He was very hungry now, though.

The thought made him wonder if Jimin was hungry, too. He and Jihyun were upstairs excitedly choosing what movies they would be watching after dinner. Yoongi would've wanted to join but he was shooed away with the intent of keeping the list of movies a secret. He just hoped they listened to him and chose an action movie for Tadashi. It was the first time Tadashi and Jaehwa would be joining their movie night and Tadashi was simply allergic to dramatic and cliche movies that lack action and thrill. He's also not into chick flicks. 

But if ever Jimin and Jihyun would end up choosing something like that, Jaehwa would probably have the time of his life teasing his best friend and enjoying looking at him suffer. Just like Yoongi to Jin and Hobi.

Chuckling at his useless thoughts, Yoongi entered the kitchen. He was about to head to the refrigerator when he saw Jaehwa. The man was scooted over the refrigerator and looked like he was looking for food just like what Yoongi had planned to do. He snorted at his father-in-law's antics.

"Appa," Yoongi called out. As expected, the man did not get startled and calmly straightened and turned to Yoongi with a smile.

"Son! You hungry, too?"

Yoongi scrunched his face to express his utter disappointment at their current lack of food. "I am. Hungry for food and hungry for love."

Jaehwa guffawed at hearing this, seemingly amused by Yoongi's drama. "Mm, got kicked out by my son, eh?"

"I really don't get what's the whole point. It's not like I'm gonna tell everyone what movie we will be watching," he sulked, slumping down on the nearest chair.

Jaehwa walked towards him, pulled a chair and sat on it. He placed a jar of cookies in front of them that he had probably snatched from the refrigerator. With a hearty chuckle, he ruffled Yoongi's hair and shook his head in fondness. "I'll make sure to tell Chimmy about your qualms."

"Oh, don't bother, Appa. Your son doesn't care about me. He had used me and took advantage of my weakness, and now that he's bored of me, he's dumping me like some used and dirty tampon."

Jaehwa laughed loudly again, making the pout on Yoongi's face turn into a smile. He had remembered that time when he would stutter like an idiot in front of Jimin's father. Now, after more than a year of this man's constant presence in Yoongi's life, he had learned how quirky the man could be. They had once 'collaborated' in doing a prank on Tadashi.

"You're the best son-in-law, Yoongi. I swear I would kill anyone else who'd threaten to replace your position," Jaehwa said, picking a cookie from the jar and taking a small bite from it. "It would really make me happy if you would change your mind about my offer, you know. But of course, nothing makes me the happiest than you putting Jimin first in everything."

Oh, this again.

Yoongi smiled at the man. "I also wish I could accept the offer, but we both know I can't. I'm really flattered, of course. You don't have any idea how shocked I am that you actually think I'm worthy of taking over your position as the Chief of Alpha Centauri. That would really be awesome, but I can't say I'll be happy, Appa. I'm already contented with being an agent and I might be good at a lot of things, but managing a whole big-time organization of secret agents is something that I'm not sure I can be good at."

"Oh, believe me, Yoongi. I'm sure you'll be very good at it."

The statement coaxed another smile from Yoongi. "Well, in the end, it won't really matter. I can't accept the position because I know Jimin would be unhappy. He had been through a lot. It was enough that he lost his dad for five years, I don't think he could take it anymore if something happened again just because we need to prioritize the mission more than anything. I would rather refuse the offer and stay as an agent if that would mean having less complication in my life for Jimin's sake."

Jaehwa nodded and fished another cookie. There was silence for a while in which Yoongi was praying he had not offended the man. He knew that he understood and that both of them only wanted what was best for Jimin. His boyfriend knew about the offer and even though Jimin told Yoongi that it's up to him and that he'd support whatever would make him happy, Yoongi could sense the apprehension in his voice. He didn't want Yoongi to accept it.

"I still can't believe that Jimin and I got lucky with you," Jaehwa suddenly spoke, pulling Yoongi out of his thoughts. Yoongi blinked, his mind slow to process what Jaehwa just said. The man gazed at him with utmost affection as he smiled. "I'm glad Jimin chose you, Suga. I'm happy to know that whatever happens, I know my son is in good hands."

Oh.

Yoongi swallowed the lump in his throat.

He wanted to say something but he was speechless at the moment.

Jaehwa didn't wait for his response and instead stood up and stretched. "Oh well, that means I still have to look for a good replacement, then. I've been in this job for so long now and I'm not even gonna get a retirement fee."

"You're barely 40, Appa. You're still young."

"Nah, I feel so old now. I guess looking for a new Z would be tough luck, which is why I should start looking for one now or I'll never find anyone. What do you think about the Jihyun kid?"

Yoongi blinked, surprised at the sudden mention of Jihyun. But when he thought about it deeply, the kid did have a very good potential. He's a natural without him even knowing it and so far he had learned all the quirks quickly. He's really good, actually.

"The kid has potential. In all honesty, I think he can be a good candidate."

Jaehwa nodded at him. "You're right. It still will take him years of experience before he would be able to take the position, but the kid has an admirable personality and skill, so it might be a quick transition."

Yoongi smiled.

"Might be."

==========
My mom said that color is Blue-Green. Lol.

Anyway, sorry for all the delay. Author-nim is super busy with voting, kekeke. Go BTS! I was supposed to post this first but there was no cliff-hanger so I just decided to post the two epilogues together. :)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

139K 5.8K 22
"I think you're like a cute, grumpy kitty cat~" "I hope not because I'm allergic to cats." A story in which Park Jimin falls for the 'cold' Min Yoong...
103K 3.7K 19
A student named Jimin, basically a femboy who isn't really ashamed of wearing any type of girly clothing, skirts, crop tops, etc. Of course, there's...
223K 10.5K 39
Jimin finds out he knew nothing about himself or the world around him, but he knew one thing. The mysterious dark wolf from his childhood was the an...
21.9K 1.5K 22
Title - You're Only Mine Type - Own Creation, Myanmar BL ငါ့သူငယ်ချင်းရဲ့သား ငါ့အိပ်ရာထဲ ရောက်လာခဲ့ပြီ။ ငါ့သူငယ္ခ်င္းရဲ႕သား ငါ့အိပ္ရာထဲ ေရာက္လာခဲ့ၿ...