sweet & brutal || h.s ✔️

Por jcwrxtes

--------------------------------- SEQUEL OUT NOW!!! --------------------------------- Changing from an upper... Mais

DISCLAIMER
~Aesthetics~
~1~ edited
~2~ (edited)
~3~ (edited)
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~8.1~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
Epilogue
SEQUEL IS OUT NOW!!!

~42~

672 20 3
Por jcwrxtes

Harry's POV

9 hours earlier...

I stood in a small apartment I had rented while I lived in Melbourne, waiting for my guests. The electricity had cut off due to the lack of bills I supplied during my stay in Miami but the light from the outside world shone through the windows and brightened the room.

What is taking these idiots so long?

On cue, I heard the loud familiar voices of my old friends. I rolled my eyes at their indecency and grabbed my gun.

They all walked in, teasing each other and yelling about football like the old days.

Liam, Niall, Louis, and Zayn.

My old friends and bandmates.

Nigel had spread us around the globes when we used to work for him so we haven't met up in a very long time but I managed to find their new numbers and get in contact with them.

Liam was the first to walk in while the others messed around, admiring each other's shoes. Dumbasses.

"Harry. What's going on Lad" Liam smiled brightly, giving me the bro handshake. I grinned hugging him.

"Vas Happenin?" Zayn did a small run up to me before capturing me in a bro hug.

He still says the same old shit.

"Harryy" Niall cheered, his Irish accent floating through the air.

"Leprechaun" I greeted him with a smile and a hug. He shook his head with a smile before sitting down next to the other boys.

"Harry mate," Louis said, hugging me. I closed my eyes relishing in the feeling of having my best friend back. Out of the five of us, Lou and I were the closest. He was like my Jordyn. My other half.

Lou clapped me on the back before opening a beer and sipping on it. He sat next to the other lads and they looked at me expectantly.

I explained the entire situation to them and they listened intently, cheering at some bits. Especially the part where I told them Aria Watson was my girlfriend.

"Damn, how'd you manage to land the most wanted girl in the entire WORLD," Liam asked. They truly looked curious.

I shrugged.

"Curls get the girls" I teased and they just shook their head unimpressed.

"I didn't just 'land' her. She's pregnant with my baby" I said and their eyes widened.

They clapped me on the back, congratulating me and then sat back down. I expressed my thanks but then realized we didn't have much time left until this big deal.

"Yeah, but being the determined fighter she is. She's going to infiltrate Nigel's deal tonight and we need to be there to help her" I said, dropping my smile. They nodded their head shocked but still furrowed their eyebrows in thought.

"So here's the plan..."

-------

I carefully crept throughout the halls, making sure to avoid any unwanted attention but based on the heat sensor, I knew that the majority of people here were in the main area.

When I got closer to the main area, I looked at the ceiling. Liam was kneeling on a small window and I nodded at him. He nodded back in response and then signaled the rest of the men to get into their positions.

I peeked around a corner and saw something that made my blood boil in anger. Aria was kneeling in the middle of two groups with her hands tied behind her back. My eyebrows creased in worry when I saw a gun pointed at her temple and her eyes completely shut as if she was accepting her fate.

I pressed the camera on my wrist and titled my arm towards the scene so the rest could see.

I watched from the shadows as her eyes shot open.

"Where's your little boyfriend. Did you kill him?" Nigel said and you could see her eyes light up in anger.

I immediately stepped forward.

"Nope. He's right here" I snarled, emerging from the shadows. I cocked my gun, keeping it by my side. I glared at Nigel but I could see Aria looking at me with relief but some anger. Probably because she couldn't keep me away.

Nigel spun around, looked at me and then laughed.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You might be here, but you're alone" He scoffed with a smirk on his face. I rose my eyebrows at him.

"Am I?" I asked.

Just as I said that the glass windows on the ceiling broke and I bent down as the boys came through the ceiling, shooting at anyone they could but made sure to avoid Nigel.

I shielded myself from the bullets but peered at Aria and thankfully she had already run to safety. Which was behind a crate.

Lots of men shot back but the bullets didn't get through the bulletproof attire the boys wore.

As soon as the boys hit the ground, I ran to Aria seeing several bullet holes in her shirt.

I started to panic as she looked at me, I felt around for blood but there was none.

"It's bulletproof" She muttered.

I blew out a breath of relief and focused on the beautiful pregnant woman in front of me.

Pregnant.

I immediately reached down to touch her stomach. I stared at it in wonder for a little bit before looking back at her. She was smiling down at me and I quickly captured her chapped lips in a kiss. She kissed back, pulling on my bottom lip. I broke the kiss, looked into her eyes and then got up to see a mass of bodies on the floor.

I grasped her hand, helping her step over the colossal of corpses on the ground.

The boys had tied Nigel to a chair in chains, leaving his arms untouched.

Where they got the chains, I will never know but it's not like he doesn't deserve it.

Aria let go of my hand and I watched her step forward and then curl her fist back.

She punched him in the face with more force than I'd ever seen someone use. A harsh crack sounded in the room and his screams of pain made it clear that she didn't just break his nose.

Blood poured profusely out of his nose and Aria reached for the gun in my waistband but I took hold of her hand before she could shoot him.

I held her hand, pulling her to me. She closed her eyes, calming herself down and when she reopened them they were less red. She loosened her harsh grip on the gun but nonetheless hit him across the head with it but not hard enough to knock him out.

I looked past her at the boys who stared at her wide-eyed. Not in fear but in awe and respect.

My girlfriend was the royalty of both worlds.

Nigel coughed, spitting blood out of his mouth.

"You are so pathetic" He openly laughed, blood from his teeth dripping down his chin. I cringed at the sight and so did the boys. We all stood around watching their interaction.

"You're a murderer. Killing me is just adding another life to your long list of sins. Your mother would be ashamed of you." He croaked and I saw Aria go tense.

She looked at him for a minute before throwing her head back and letting out a chuckle that held no humor.

"You hear that mama?" She said looking at the ceiling.

She looked back at him with disgust.

"She wouldn't be upset, she'd be proud. That the man who brought hell to the people she loved is finally getting a taste of his own medicine." She stated.

She crouched down to his eye level.

"Queen Mariana died a memorable ruler and a wonderful mother, and I will raise the child in my womb following her footsteps."

Nigel's eyes widened.

He looked at her stomach but I didn't want my poor child to see his disgusting face, with or without eyes. I pulled her to me by the waist and then put my arms around her stomach, shielding it from his sight. He looked at me but I just glared at him.

"Y-you are with c-child" He stuttered and Aria nodded. It was silent for a moment but not for long.

Aria sighed and then retrieved the gun in her pocket. She pulled out the magazine and emptied it until one bullet was left. She pressed it back in before putting it down on the barrel next to him.

"You have two choices. Shoot yourself or be blown to pieces in about..." She adjusted the watch on her wrist. "11 minutes," she said, looking back at him. His face went pale but she just stared at him.

"And while you figure that out, I'm going to go take a piss because your grandchild is currently pressing on my bladder," She said nonchalantly.

She stepped away from him, walking back to me.

"You lost the best thing that happened to you when you crashed that car and you are about to lose everything you created because you were consumed by jealousy." She spat. She said it slowly and made sure to seep every bit of venom into her words that she could. I could see the disgusting prick shudder at her words and I smirked in pride.

She then looked at him one last time before walking towards the door. The boys looked at me but I beckoned them to follow her. We walked to the door and just as she was about to shut it, she looked back at his pathetic face.

"Jealousy will betray you father, but family won't" 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

241 24 21
i'm bored and a really good writer GET THIS A WAtty Emerys life has been hard. with her father's disappearance and her mother's abuse, she's never ex...
93K 1.9K 55
COMPLETED!xx . . "I..L-lo-ve..y-you..Harry...." I croak out "Please don't go Please." Harry holds me tight . . Falling in love is hard, but fighting...
397K 10.3K 63
SEQUEL TO 𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗! "𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑜𝑠 𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑝𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒" A lot of things...
2K 166 73
"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked him. "Because I can and I will." He said moving closer to me. "Why does it have to be like this. We can wor...