The Undead Dead

By AverageWriter7

In the wake of the zombie apocalypse, survivors hold on to the hope of humanity by banding together to wage a... More

Chapter 1- First Days
Chapter 2- Alive
Chapter 3- Leadership
Chapter 4- Shelter
Chapter 5- Bullets
Chapter 6- Headshot
Chapter 7- Say The Word
Chapter 9- Gunshot
Chapter 10- Trigger Finger
Chapter 11- The Helping Hand
Chapter 12- Walk With Me
Chapter 13- A
Chapter 14- Welcome To The Tombs
Chapter 15- The Suicide King
Chapter 16- Days Gone Bye
Chapter 17- 38 Miles Out
Chapter 18- Fisherman's Bucket
Chapter 19- Infection
Chapter 20- Gone Too Far
Chapter 21- Don't Look Back
Chapter 22- To The North
Chapter 23- Secrets
Chapter 24- Better Angels
Chapter 25- After
Chapter 26- Broken
Chapter 27- Crossed
Chapter 28- Back For More
Chapter 29- Dark Dreams Don't Die
Chapter 30- Liar
Chapter 31- Always
Chapter 32- Back

Chapter 8- What Lies Ahead

11 1 0
By AverageWriter7

~5 Days Later~

"We have been traveling for ever", said Matt.

"Stop your bitchin'", said Don.

"Oh I don't think you have met Sanchez," said Matt.

"Is he your boy friend or something?" asked Daryl.

"No!", replied Matt.

"Do you two think you can be nicer to each other?", asked Don.

"I hope", replied Matt.

"Me too," said Daryl. Then everyone stopped in the middle of the road.

"What the f*** is that army tank doing here?", yelled Don.

"You guys just need to calm down," said Sanchez. Then the top hatchet on the tank opened and a woman shot Sanchez, then the hatchet closed.

"Run!", yelled Matt. The guys ran to the forest. Two girls got out of the tank and searched for the guys. The women looked everywhere and then they looked in the forest. The guys started to run towards the tank so they could take the women's stuff. The guys jumped in and shut the top hatchet. Inside the tank was 3 zombies that where chained to the wall. The guys quickly jumped out where the women where waiting for them.

"What do you want from us?", asked Don.

"We are trying to survive just like you," said the first woman. " I'm Nicole and she is Nina."

"We are looking for our sister who got separated from us about 2 weeks ago. Do you know her? Her name is Nikki," said Nina.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 1.7K 66
A sickness starts to spread over the world, a virus that has no cure.. it causes sick victims turn into the living dead and long for living meat. How...
48 0 7
In a post-apocalyptic world, survivors must navigate a dangerous landscape overrun by the undead in this gripping story. As a group of unlikely heroe...
50 1 11
A young girl loses her family, her baby sitter, and a few friends. In this we will see this girl grow stronger and braver as she learns to survive th...
81.9K 2.3K 20
An interactive apocalyptic story. You've heard the strange reports of cannibalism that seems to be sweeping the country. It all seemed so far fetche...