JENLISA: Unexpected Night

By skyaeacus

Jennie said she's 100% straight, but she's not homophobic either. It's just that she has been inlove with a g... More

Chapter 1: Screwed
Chapter 2: Hell
Chapter 3: War
Chapter 4: Psycho
Chapter 5: [TW]Sideline
Chapter 6: Crazy
Chapter 7: Unforgivable
Chapter 9: Feelings
Chapter 10: Let's Play
Chapter 11: [M]Test
Chapter 12: Special
Chapter 13: Words
Chapter 14: Mon amie!
Chapter 15: Judgement
Chapter 16: Mine
Chapter 17: Beautiful
Chapter 18: [TW]Flashback
(Not an update)
Chapter 19: Hurt
Apology
Chapter 20: Confessed
Chapter 21: Responsibility
Chapter 22: Flowers
Chapter 23: Voices
Chapter 24: Official
Chapter 25: [M]Picnic
Chapter 26: Hoodie
Chapter 27: Afraid
Chapter 28: Grass Field
Chapter 29: Phone call
Chapter 30: Runaway
Chapter 31: Forget
Chapter 32: Stop
Chapter 33: News
Chapter 34: Visitor
Chapter 35: Burden
Chapter 36: Morning
Chapter 37: Truth
Chapter 38: Stay
Chapter 39: Ring
Chapter 40: Dream
Chapter 41: Tease
Chapter 42: Opposite[M]
Chapter 43: Make Sure[M]
Chapter 44: Scenario
Chapter 45: Unexpectedly
Chapter 46: Overwhelming
Chapter 47: Revealed
Chapter 48: Everything
Chapter 49: Water
Not An Update
Chapter 50: Kisses
Chapter 51: Again
Chapter 52: Enough
Chapter 53: Flutters
BWISIT!
Chapter 54: First Love
Chapter 55: Over Again
Chapter 56: Bestfriend
Chapter 57: Party
Chapter 58: Say Yes
Chapter 59: Deep [M]
Chapter 60: Coffee
Chapter 61: Game
Chapter 62: Tequila
Chapter 63: Flashes
Chapter 64: Because[Epilogue]

Chapter 8: Touch

69.8K 2.1K 3K
By skyaeacus

Jennie Pov.

It's been a week passed since the incident. And she did what she promised me, we're at the same place but it seems like we're countries apart, she never initiate a conversation, nor took a glance at me.

Whenever she arrived she always open the fog lights on her office so no one would see what's inside that room. Everyone was asking why the CMO was casting herself out, they were saying she's not accomadating at all, they admit that she was good at business but her personality was bad. And all I can do was listen and felt something heavy in my chest. Whenever there are meetings and everyone has to attend. She tried hard not to look at me. She wasn't looking at me, but I was looking at her. I always took a glance at her, and everytime I see her I feel like I'm going to cry.

What is wrong with me?, why am I not happy that she's ignoring me?

"Unnie!", Mina said as she waved her hands in front of me. I forgot we're at the cafeteria. Am I spacing out again?

"Was the food that bad?", Mina asked furrowing her brow. I shakes my head in response. And glanced at my food.

"Hmm? But you never finished your food everytime?", Mina said scratching her head.

"You've been like that for a week now noona?", Jungkook asked while munching on his food. And I just shrug in response.

"You know what? You're acting like our CMO, she was always at her office, and I bet she does not eat as well.", Jimin said while stabbing some pork on his plate. And I stopped as I heard him, talking about her.

"I noticed it as well, and have you seen her eyes everytime we have a meeting? It look so sad. She looks so exhausted, I bet it was really hard to be a CMO.", Jungkook added.

Then I remember how her eyes was like..

But it was never that bad, cause she still looks good even if she looks exhausted.

I smirk as I realize what did I just said. This is crazy.

"Yah. Jennie? What are you smirking? Mind sharing us?, Taehyung here was curious as well.", Jimin said as he tap Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung immidiately smack him.

"No, don't listen to this guy.", Taehyung said looking at me and waving his hand in defense.

I'm not planning to tell it either, what will I say? That I find that arrogant woman still looking good even when exhausted. Urghh.. I'm the one whose crazy here.

I just smile at them in response. And continue eating.

-----------------------

Rosé Pov.

She's been avoiding me for a week now, and I can't stand it anymore. I don't care if she gets mad to me or not. I already missed her so much. And I am going to see her.

"Rosé!", Manager unnie shouted as she saw me at the corridors of our building.

"Where are you going?", She asked while panting heavily. As she runs after me.

"I was just gonna visit a friend.", I said.

"But the paparazzi are everywhere, you see it's only been a week since that news came out.", She said. And talking about the news, about me being gay and kissing a girl. Well ever since that day I'm always been a hot topic by all medias, and I hate it.

They've been following me everywhere I go, trying to get another hot news about me and my 'girlfriend' well I wished she was but she isn't. She was always rejecting me eversince. But I'm not going to give up, Lisa will be mine no matter what.

"Let them be unnie, and beside these paparazzis are making me more famous. Don't worry I won't take long. I'll be back here in an hour.", I said and made my way out of the building, and wave goodbye to my manager smiling and hopping like a kid.

"It's almost lunch break, I wonder what to bring to her today? Of course something healthy.", I mumble as I excitedly hopped through the corridors.

"Rosé!", Huh? Someone calls on me behind. So I turned my head quick and glanced from where the voice came from.

Then I saw Jisoo unnie, coming towards me. She's an actress as well, but she's my senior and she's one of the person I adore. So when I saw her I smiled from ear to ear and waving my hand to her.

"Unnie!~", I said and encircled both my arm on her, clinging on her arm.

"Aigoo~ you look happy today Rosé-ah, mind telling me why?", She said smiling at me.

"I was just thinking of visiting my girlfriend on her office.", I said and chuckled on her cause everyone know she really was my girlfriend, I didn't deny it though.

"Ow~ I see. So that's what making you smile from ear to ear. Now I get it.", Jisoo said nodding in response.

"Yup, I just missed her so much and I'm planning to surprise her and buy her lunch today.", I said with half lidded eyes thinking deeply on what to buy her.

"Oh is that so? Do you know what to buy her then?", Jisoo asked as she tilt her head looking at me while we walk towards the elevator.

"Hmmm, actually I still didn't know what to? There are lots of food, and I can't choose unnie~", I said and pout as I shake her arm. Then we enter the elevator going down at the parking ground.

"Aigoo, was is that hard?, you can just buy her, her favorite food? Are there any particular one?", Jisoo asked. Then I remember Lisa said she likes gamjatang. But that was just a soup though?, hmm I'll just buy her meat then.

"I think I know what to buy then unnie!, Thank you so much~", I said as I side hugged Jisoo unnie.

"Well I'm glad I could help. So good luck then Rosé-ah.", Jisoo said and tapped my head.

When we arrived at the parking ground, I bow and waved goodbye to Jisoo unnie before I went towards my car.

"Hmm.. Wait for me Lisa, I'll be there any minute now.", I said and chuckled as I went inside my car.

--------------------------

Lisa Pov.

I was seating here on my chair, for almost half a day, and I'm just going to sit here for another half. Until work is over, what a boring life. Haist..

It's been a week now, and I don't know if I can keep that promise to her. I'm always having that urge to look at her. And It's driving me insane, we're at the same place and just breathing the same air. But why is it like we're two worlds apart. I can't even take a glance at her, and it's so hard.

"Jennie kim.", I scratches my head vigorously as I kept on thinking about her. I can only say her name, that's all I can do.

"Fuck this life.", I got up and slam my desk getting so irritated.

I went over the glass window of my office, and sigh deeply as I watch the world continue to spin while I'm here at my office and not moving.

"Haist.." Why am I feeling so empty, sure I'm always alone but this is the first time I felt so empty.

Then suddenly.

I felt hands sneaks around my waist. And lock me into a hugged. I got startled that I quickly turn my head looking back, trying to see whose the owner of these hands.

"I missed you~"

"Rosé?", I mumble as I saw her head rested on my shoulder.

"Who else? Why are you asking? Is there anyone else who will do this to you?", She asked and furrowed her brow still hugging me at the back.

I smudge my face as I heard what she said. Why is she even here? I told her not to come near me again, such a stubborn girl. What am I expecting she's my bestfriend I knew her since I was a kid. She really is stubborn no doubt about it.

"Why did you come here?, and can you please get off? We're at the office.", I said with half lidded eyes.

"Can't I see my girlfriend? And I'm not going to get off, I like hugging you eversince Lice you know that.", she said pouting. Oh c'mon what is she saying?

"I'm not your girlfriend Rosé, I thought we talked about this already? I thought it was already clear to you?", I said while trying to get her hands off me.

But she just tighten her hug on me.

"Yes, it is clear. Ok fine you're not my girlfriend. I just came here to give you this, your lunch has almost finished and yet you are not taking one.", Rosé said and finally let go of me. Then got something out of her paper bag.

She just bought me food, and when I saw it.

Growl~

"See?, look your friend tummy can't resist this I know. Come.", Rosé said smiling as she held onto my hands and guide me back to my desk. I just let her be and then sat back on my chair.

Then she placed the food in front of me. And wow just by looking at it made me drool, I sniffed at it first before I get a spoonful of rice with my favorite gamjatang.

"Uhmm. Wow Rosé, this was delicious. Thanks by the way.", I said as I continue eating.

Rosé, just stares at me the whole time while I was busy with my food.

"I'm glad you like it. And I'm willing to do this for you everyday.", Rosé said that made me choke on my food.

Cough~

Cough~

She quickly handed me a glass of water to help me get the food down.

"Yah. You didn't have to do that. I can go out and have my lunch outside.", I said as I smudge my lips with my hand.

But Rosé, furrowed her brow on me. Intently looking at my face. So I furrowed my brow as well confused why is she looking at me like that.

"Do I have a dirt on my face?", I asked with confusion. But instead she got up from her seat and went over at my side.

She bend over and touched my face, specifically my lips. She smudge something out of my lips. And I was shocked as I saw her got this piece of grain and brought it to her mouth. She ate the grain that she took from me while eyeing me intensely.

"Yah~ yah what are you looking at?", I said looking at her with wide eyes. But the next thing she does really startled me. She smashed her lips on mine. And cupping my face with both her hands. I was really caught off guard literally, she kissed me gently, I tried to move away but she held my face tightly. She moves closer to me not breaking the kiss and sat on my lap.

I wanted to get her off. But it will be harshed to push her with all my strenght. She tilt her head and opened her mouth, softly nibbling on my lips. I wasn't responding on her. And just closed my eyes. We're at the fucking office now! Someone might see us here.

"Uhmm.", I heard her moan, and I clenched my hands as I scrunches my face. Stop her Lisa what are you doing?! But insted I held her on the waist and pulled her to deepened the kissed. I opened my mouth as well and let her pushed her tongue inside.

---------------------

Jennie Pov.

I can't believe I just bought a sandwich for her. They we're right that arrogant woman doesn't go out even on lunch break. Is she planning to kill herself?, she'll get even more weak if she always skip her lunch.

I know I told her to ignore me, but I didn't tell her to ignore herself as well. I just felt guilty because it was because of me that's why she does not go out of that room the whole day.

I would just give this to her, that's all I'm not planning to fix our relationship.

"Yah, there's not even a relationship between us what am I saying?", I mumble as I returned to our office first before the lunch break was over. I just told Mina and the others that I have something important to finish that I have to go back early. And it's better that no one is around here at this time, so no one will see me enter her office.

As I got back on our office I quickly went towards her room. I stopped at the front of her door and inhaled first.

Before I knock~ and enter.

But to my surprise. Ms. Arrogant was busy of something or rather someone.

I saw her kissing a girl. They we're kissing torridly.

I got stunned and dropped the paperbag that I was holding, making them both startled.

My mind went blank, when our eyes finally met after a week that felt almost a year, did I longed for her attention that much?, that I was staring on it for a brief moment. Before I realize I just caught her kissing someone else. She looks so shocked when she saw me.

"Im sorry.", I said and bow to them, apologizing from barging in at this time. Then I quickly dashed out of her office. And run as fast as I could.

I was running without knowing where to go, I just run.

Why am I running by the way?, why would I run?, Jennie what's going on to you?

I stopped somewhere at building on a fire exist to be exact. Then I covered my mouth trying to supressed something. I didn't realize until now that I was crying again.

"This is crazy..", I smirked as I wipe the tears that kept on falling with my palm.

Then suddenly someone pulled my arm and turned me around.

"Why are you crying?", she asked looking at me straight to my eyes.

I tried to shove her hands that was gripping my arm but she was holding my arm tight.

"I'm not crying. And please get your hands off me.", I said struggling get away from her.

"Yes you are Ms. Kim. I'm not blind.", She said and pulled me closer to her.

Then she raised her hands and brought it to my face and gently palmed my cheeks.

She then rubbed her thumb along my cheeks, wiping my tears dry. While looking at me with worried face. I flinched at the sudden contact, but I still let her touch me.

"What are you doing?", I asked her furrowing my brow as I sniffed still crying.

"I don't know.", She said flatly and staring at me intensely. Then she pulled me by my nape with her hands.

And smashed her lips on mine. My eyes went wide open. I was so shocked that my brain suddenly stopped working. Her kiss wasn't rough as before, she just gently pressed her lips on mine. It was so soft, her lips was so soft and it smells like strawberries.

Thump~

Thump~

Thump~

My heart started to get loud again. And beating unevenly. I wanted to pulled away from it. But I did the opposite and closed my eyes. She started to move her lips, and slowly nibbles mine. Then I felt her arm sneak at my waist and pulled me closer pressing our bodies. While my hands tug on her blouse. I wasn't responding at first. But the softness of her lips and the scent of it was driving me crazy. Making me whimper and kissed her back. We kissed in synchronize, it was so gentle and it felt unreal.

But then the scene earlier pop out on my mind. She was just kissing someone earlier. And now she's kissing me!

I quickly pulled away from the kiss, and pushed her body away from me with force.

Slapped!~

I slapped her hard on the cheek. And glares at her. She flinched at the sudden pain as she hold her cheek.

"What are you doing to me?", I said glaring at her. While panting so hard.

"I'm sorry. I- I didn't mean to.", She said looking at me with furrowed brow.

"Stop saying sorry! What exactly are you doing to me!?", I said shouting at her.

"Why did you kissed me!?", I yelled asking her. I can't understand our situation right now. I am so confused.

"You just kissed a girl earlier! And then pulled me and kissed me too! Are you really that pervert!?", I shout again, still glaring mad at her.

"It's only you that I wanted to kiss.", She said casually again. Making my heart skip a beat again.

"I'm not like this to anyone. I should be the one asking you what are you doing to me?", She said biting her lip and furrowing her brow.

Then she pushed me and pinned me on the wall. Glaring at me.

"What have you done to me Ms. Kim?, you're just driving me nuts. I fucking hate this feeling do you know that? but I always end up feeling this whenever its you. I just can't help myself from wanting you.", She said while intensely looking at my eyes.

Why was my heart beating like crazy, she's a girl, for fuck sake why am I feeling something like this with a girl?

"You're crazy.", I said bluntly.

"Am I the only one?", She said staring at my lips. And my eyes went wide open as I heard it.

Does she know I was feeling crazy as well? No it can't be.

Then she moves her hand and gently traced my lips with her finger. Still staring at me intensely. And I was just looking at her blankly, while breathing heavily.

"Tell me am I the only one who's crazy here? Ms. Kim?", She mumbles softly and move her head closer to mine.

I gulped and felt tensed as she touches me. Her touches are sending electricity all throughout my body, and I couldn't think properly at this moment.

Thump~

Thump~

Thump~

"Tell me honestly, was your heart beating so loud? Or maybe it was mine?", She said huskily as her finger started to trace down onto my neck slowly. While staring at my lips with lust.

I clenched my hands to control myself, I can't lose my sanity, not to this girl.

Then her hands went behind my neck brushing onto my hair agonizingly slow, as she breath on to my skin. And I was panting heavily from everything she does to me. Then she moves her body and pressed it on me, there were no space anymore and it was suffocating me, but I just let her be, what am just doing? I don't know anymore.

She tilt her head and went to my neck. She was breathing on my skin I can feel her hot breath tracing just below my ears. I gasped as I felt it, and clenched my eyes close.

Lisa?~ I heard someone outside was calling her name, making me panic. I don't know if she heard it.

Lisa?~ the sound was getting closer to us.

But to my surprise, I felt something soft was pressed on neck. She just kissed me and the contact just made my knees weak. I was in panic, my heart felt like it was gonna explode.

Her hands started to grip on my hair, as she deepened the kiss. And then she started nipping on my skin.

Uhhm~ fuck! Did I just moan?

Lisa are you there?~ there's that voice again. It was really getting near us.

But just then I felt her sucking on my neck, I clenched my hands tight as I felt myself getting pleasured by it. I can pushed her away if I want to. But I didn't do it. We might get caught any moment now but I wasn't doing anything.

I already heard the footstep getting near us. This is when she pulled away from me, panting as heavy as me. We looked at each other's eye for a brief seconds. Before she went outside and left me here.

"Lisa! What happened to you?, why are you so red?", I heard the girl said.

"It's nothing. Let's go.", Then I heard her voice. And their footsteps starting to move and slowly fading away.

As soon as they left, this is when I fall on my knees. And holding onto my chest.

My heartbeat wasn't slowing down, and when I touch my neck it was burning hot, Did I just let her do this to me, why did I let her?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Jennie-ah was so irresistable, I get you Limario. Hahahaha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 4.3K 30
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...
176K 6.6K 30
Five years ago, Jisoo gave Jennie her heart. But Jennie left, she left without a reason. Well she actually did give a reason but Jisoo refused to k...
51.8K 1.5K 35
Jennie, she is the typical rich girl you always saw on movies. She's coming from an influential family, got a cool friends group, spending money with...
129K 4.4K 39
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...