Little Miss Perfect

De writerbug44

Lindsay Wilson was born different from everybody else. No, she's not a vampire, werewolf, or some super hero... Mais

Ch. One
Ch. Two
Ch. Three
Ch. Four
Ch. Five
Ch. Six
Ch. Seven
Ch. Eight
Ch. Nine
Ch. Ten
Ch. Eleven
Ch. Twelve
Ch. Thirteen
Ch. Fourteen
Author's Note
Ch. Fifteen
Ch. Sixteen
Ch. Seventeen
Ch. Eighteen
Ch. Nineteen
Ch. Twenty
Ch. Twenty- One
Ch. Twenty- Two
Ch. Twenty- Three
Ch. Twenty- Four
Ch. Twenty- Five
Ch. Twenty- Six
Ch. Twenty- Seven
Ch. Twenty- Eight
Ch. Twenty- Nine
Ch. Thirty
Ch. Thirty- One
Ch. Thirty- Two
Ch. Thirty- Three
Ch. Thirty- Four
Ch. Thirty- Six
Ch. Thirty- Seven
Ch. Thirty- Eight
Ch. Thirty- Nine
Ch. Forty
Ch. Forty- One
Ch. Forty- Two
Ch. Forty- Three
Ch. Forty- Four
Ch. Forty- Five
Ch. Forty- Six [Epilogue]
Goodbye </3

Ch. Thirty- Five

171K 4.9K 1.5K
De writerbug44

Little Miss Perfect isn't so Perfect!

Little Miss Perfect can't even survive high school!

Brainiac can't handle the real world!

And the head lines went on and on and on...

I grunted and grabbed the last newspaper and decided to read the article.

Lindsay Wilson, the girl that knows it all, can't even handle the real world of high school. Sources say that the dramatic boy drama was just too much for this Little Miss Perfect after her boyfriend of only a month was caught cheating on her. "I just don't see how she's considered perfect if she can't even go through what all other teenagers go through. Like, most teenage girls go through breakups, bullying, and stress but we stay in school. She's nothing special." Says classmate, Brooke Maysfield. The matter seems to be very controversal. "We have no right to judge her decision because we don't know what it's like to be her. She helped me a lot and I'm sad that she's gone." Another student, Amber Green quoted.

 I stopped reading with my jaw dropped. Amber actually stood up for me?  I tossed the newspaper into the trash with the rest of them and then went upstairs into Luke's room.

He looked up at me with a soft smile. "What's up?" He asked.

"Have you seen all the papers? I'm top news." I mumbled, sitting next to him on his bed while he typed away on his laptop.

"It'll blow over, it always does." He said.

I sighed. "Yeah, I guess. Um, have you talked to Amber lately?"

He shrugged. "A little bit, why?"

"Well, she was defending me in one of the papers."

He gave me a weird look. "Really?"

"Yeah, it was probably a publicity thing though. Just to get her name in the paper."

"Yeah, maybe." He muttered.

"I talked to Adam yesterday."

"Yeah, he told me. He seems pretty happy that you're talking to him." He said.

"Well, I figured that if Im just friends with him, it nakes things a lot easier so I don't have to worry about fighting with him."

"Makes sense." Luke nodded. "Did you tell him what was wrong with you yesterday?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Are you going to tell me?"

"If you promise me something." I said slowly.

"What is it?"

"You can't freak out or get mad at me or at Jack or anybody." 

He nodded. "Alright."

"Okay, well you know that whole... virginity thing?" I asked casually.

"Yeah....?" He said slowly.

"Yeah, I don't have that."

I could see the shock in his face, but there was no trace of anger, which was good. "So why were you crying?"

"On our way back to Adam's house, he said that it was a mistake and that he was sorry." I said.

And that's when his brow furrowed in anger.

"You said you wouldn't get angry."

"He's such a dumbass." Luke muttered.

"Well we talked yesterday. So we're friends." I said, trying to sound happy about it.

Luke looked up at me and smirked. "Why don't you sound happy about that?" Damn.

"I am happy about that."

"No. Somebody has a crush." He sang, poking my ribs.

I curled over at the touch and giggled. "Stop it!" I squealed.

"Say it." Luke teased, wiggling his fingers on my side as I continued to squirm around.

"Never!" I  gasped.

He brought his other hand up to my other side, doubling the rate of the ticklishness and I burst into a deeper fit of giggles as I writhed around. "Say it." He repeated.

"Okay! Okay!" I cried, causing Luke to retract his hands from my sides and waited for me to speak. I thought for a minute. I immediately shot to my feet, trying to make a run for it before Luke caught me by wrapping his arms around myly torso and pulling me back. I let out a loud squeal before giving up. "Okay, fine! You win." I said, breathlessly as he tossed me onto his bed and sat on my legs.

"Say it." He said smugly.

"Okay, so I have a crush on Jack. Happy?"

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you. What?" He teased with a smirk.

"You're an ass." I huffed.

He just shrugged. "I just didn't hear it."

"I have a crush on Jack!" I yelled. "Are you happy now?!"

Luke laughed to himself and I jumped when I got a text as Luke stood up from on top of me. I got in my phone and saw that it was Jack.

I'm pretty happy about it ;)

I gasped and my jaw dropped as my face flamed a bright red. 

"Where is he?" I asked Luke.

"Where is who?" He asked innocently.

I angrily showed him the text and he burst out laughing.

That's when Jack decided to pop into Luke's room with a nonchalant smile on his face.

"Hey." He chirped. "You really shouldn't yell things like that, the whole street can hear you."

He just made Luke laugh even harder and I could see tears starting to form.

I stuck my tongue out at Jack before moving around him to get out of the room before I died of embarassment.

Before I could get to the door, Jack grabbed my wrist gently and without looking at me, he whispered. "The feelings mutual."

Without looking back at him, I ripped my wrist out of his grip. "Then do something about it." I whispered back, causing Jack to finally look at me with a smirk tugging at his lips. I quicklly made my way out of the room and down the hall to my room.

I opened my laptop and my Google Chrome turned on to Yahoo. Of course the display news article read: Perfect Girl Can't Even Keep a Guy

I rolled my eyes. "Nice one." I muttered sarcastically, leaving Yahoo and going onto Facebook where I had twenty new messages and about fifty notifications. Great.

I skimmed through the messages but stopped when I saw one from Amber and quickly clicked on it.

Hey, can we talk? Let's go out for lunch next weekend? Message back! <3

I groaned, not really wanting to accept her offer but I was very intrested in what she had to say and what was going on with her. So I messaged her back.

Yeah, sure. Meet me at The Basement on Saturday at one?

The Basement was a hang out for the teens in town, where they go after school and such. After I responded to Amber, I scanned through the rest of the messages. Just random people that I have never heard of trying to either support me or insult me.

Insult me? Like what I do with my life affects them? Maybe I should insult them when they don't graduate high school at age seven!

My notifications were just people writing on my wall and people commenting on those posts or tagging me in a status.

If we can do it, why can't you?

You're too naive! He's just a boy.

That boy was a jerk, don't let it get to you.

Don't be so weak.

Really? You have the common sense of a toddler.

And that was just a preveiw of my wall... or timeline or whatever.

Who knew so many people still got on Facebook? I exited out of Facebook but didn't dare to check my Twitter. Instead, I got on YouTube and blasted Mayday Parade while I googled arcade games to play. I landed on the game called QWOP. It took me ten minutes to master the game and it became boring.

I grabbed the basketball in the corner of my room and laid on my back on the floor, tossing the ball into the air and catching it in front of my face. Who would have thought that I could be so fascinating.

So what if I don't want to go to school? I. Already. GRADUATED. I don't need to do it again. And I didn't stop going because of Adam, which is what everybody thinks. No, I left because of everybody else. And a lot of people leave schools because of bullying.

This whole thing was making me so mad. None of those people even know me! I threw the ball harder and harder until it was bouncing back off of the ceiling and I kept throwing it harder after that.

When my phone rang, my blood was boiling.

"What?!" I snapped into the phone.

"Oh, sorry. Bad timing?" Chris Malcom's voice made me jump.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I said quickly. 

"Nah, it's cool. I'll just call back later."

I put a frustrated hand on my forhead. "No, it's fine."

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I sat down on the floor and leaned my back against my bed. "Yeah, just celebrating my fifteen minutes of fame." I muttered.

"Yeah, I heard about that. How are you?"

I sighed. "I'm fine. What's up?"

"Well Tina told me that she called you about the party in a few weeks?"

I assumed Tina was the assisstant that called me at the beach. "Yeah."

"Do you still think that you can come?"

"Yeah, of course. The 27th, right?"

"Yup. Are you going to bring your brother?"

"Luke? If you don't mind. His girlfriend might kill him afterwards though." I chuckled.

"Why don't you bring her too? You can bring as many people as you want, I don't mind."

"I don't know." I said teasingly. "The party sounds kind of lame."

"Really?" He snorted.

I chuckled. "Yeah. I mean, who would want to go to one of the world's most famous actor's birthday parties in Hollywood?"

"You're right. It does sound lame."

I laughed. "Right. Anyway, how about six total?"

"Yeah, sure. Bringing your boyfriend?"

I sighed. "I don't have one."

"Really? How come?"

"Because he's an ass." I muttered. "It's a long story."

Chris laughed. "Sorry to hear that. Anyway, I can send a jet for you on Friday the 26th and three hotel rooms at the hotel the parties going to be at. How's that sound?"

"Yeah, you should probably send your jet, mine's in the shop." I said sarcastically.

Again, he laughed. "Of course."

"But we can get our own rooms. It's no big deal."

"No, it's fine. I get like a huge discount because I'm like, you know, famous." He said.

I smiled. "Yeah, okay. If it's no trouble. Thanks."

"Yeah, no problem at all. I'll see you in a few weeks then."

"Yeah, I'll see you then."

"Alright, later."

"Bye." I chirped before hanging up.

The phone was only out of my hand for about thirty seconds when it started ringing again. This time, I answered more gracefully.

"Hello?" I chirped, now in a little bit better of a mood.

"Hello, can I speak with Lindsay Wilson?"

"Speaking." I said slowly.

"Hi, this is Miranda Groves with People Magazine. Are you intrested in an interveiw?"

I grumbled something under my breath before pondering. At least I could get my opinion out there. What's the harm? "Yeah, sure."

"Great." The lady chirped. "It won't be too long."

"Okay, fine."

"How would you summarize your breif high school experience?"

"Well my mom made me start going and then I made a few friends and a few enemies. I got a boyfriend but he cheated on me and then when I went back to school, everybody criticized me and judged me, so I left."

She paused to write that down. "Okay, How are you dealing with all of the criticism?"

"Doesn't bother me much because nobody who is criticizing me knows me and they don't know anything about the situation."

"What about your brother? How is he dealing with it?"

"He's protective, of course."

"Do you consider yourself perfect?"

"No, not at all. Sure, I have all of the book smarts in the world. But common sense, I'm just starting to learn."

"How's the romantic life?"

"Nonexistant." I mumbled.

"Last question: Do you have a guy on your mind?"

"Yeah, I do." I said warmly. "Good luck with your article." And with that, I hung up, not wanting her to push the whole crush thing.

I tossed my phone onto my bed before grabbing the basketball again and laying on the floor like I did before, my good mood suddenly disappearing. 

I tossed the basketball into the air repeatedly for about ten minutes before my door swung open and Luke walked in.

"Hey, are you busy?" He asked.

I continued throwing the ball into the air. "Not exactly, why?"

"Jack needs your help."

That made me stop. I caught the ball, put it to the side, and sat up. "Explain."

Luke smirked. "Just get to his house." He tossed me his keys as I stood up.

"Why?"

"He needs your help." He repeated.

I rolled my eyes. "Kay, whatever."

He grinned. "Don't act like you don't care."

"Shut up." I said, blushing as I brushed my hair out and did my makeup. I didn't change out of my gray sweats and pink tank top and grabbed a black jacket.

"Wait." I said slowly, looking at Luke right before I left. "How come when I dated Adam, you were all 'Rawr, don't date him. Rawr.'" I mimicked him in a deep voice. "But now you're all like 'It's okay to like Jack.' Make up your mind."

Luke chuckled before he grew serious again. "Jack- He really loves you, Linds."

I gave him a small smile before turning and heading towards the door. When I got to Jack's house, I knocked on the door but nobody answered.

Instead, I got a text from Jack.

I heard you knock, just come inside. I'm upstairs, the room to the left of mine.

I sighed then swung the door open to fill the air with annoying shouts. The people that I assumed were Jack's parents, the same people that were fighting last time I was here, were in the living room.

"You need to realize what's important here!" The lady yelled.

"This is not about you!" The man yelled.

Instead of staying to watch the entertaining argument play out, I invisibly hurried up the stairs and towards Jack's room then knocked on the door to the left like the text instructed.

"Come in!" Jack yelled through the door.

I opened the door nervously and was overwhelmed with purple walls covered in pink feathery picture frames. Everything inside of the room was pink or purple. Feathers, glitter, sparkles, sequins, this room had it all.

I found Jack laying in the small, purple twin sized bed and in his arms was a little girl, about eight years old as she cried.

After I closed the door, the yelling downstairs could still be easily heard loud and clear. Neither Jack or the little girl noticed me walk in, so I remained silent.

"Make it stop." The girl whimpered. "I just want it to stop, Jack."

Jack kissed the top of her head and wrapped her tighter in his arms. "I know, kiddo. I know."

"Hey." I chirped slowly.

Jack looked up and gave me a releived smile. "Hi." He looked down at the sobbing little girl. "Nat, look. This is the friend that I was telling you about." He said softly as he got up off of the bed and laid the girl's head on the pillow. He walked over to me and forced a smile. "Thank you so much for coming."

"Yeah, sure. What's going on?" I asked.

"This is my sister, Natalie. She won't go to sleep." He whispered. "And I know that you're good with kids so I thought that maybe you could help."

"I'm no expert, but the yelling downstairs can't be helping much."

"Which is why she's crying. Please, help."

"Why don't we just go to my house?" I asked.

"That would be amazing."

I nodded and moved towards Natalie. I crouched down next to the bed and made our faces close.

"Hey, Natalie." I said warmly, causing her to open her eyes and look at me. "My name's Lindsay."

"Are you going to make them happy?" She asked me.

I sighed. "I don't think I can do that. But what do you say that I take you over to my house and we can have a slumber party. I have this amazing pink nail polish that would look perfect on you."

That alone had her smiling. "Really?"

I nodded. "Yeah. Jack can come with us. I think he'd work more of a purple though."

She laughed and sat up with a nod. "Okay."

Jack picked the blonde little girl and we walked downstairs, making the yelling grow louder as we walked through the door and towards the car.

Natalie sat in the back and Jack sat beside me as we drove.

"You are not painting my nails." Jack whispered beside me so that Natalie couldn't hear.

I smirked and quickly grabbed a look at Jack. "Sure I'm not."

"I mean it." He said sternly.

I nodded. "Okay." I chirped.

"Seriously, no."

"I beleive you." I snickered.

We had that argument all the way back to my house. As we walked upstairs, Natalie seemed happier than she was back at home, which was good. 

"So are you the girl that Jack keeps talking about?" Natalie asked me as we walked into my room.

"I-I don't talk abot you." Jack objected.

I snickered but stayed silent.

"Jack, yes you do. You always tell me that she's gorgeous and that she has-"

She was interrupted when Jack cupped her mouth in his hand. "No I don't, Nat."

I had to put a hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing loudly. "How 'bout that nail polish?"

"Yeah!" Natalie cheered while Jack just glared at me.

"Great!" I chirped before pulling out a small bucket of different colored nail polishes. "Jack, this one is totally your color. Natalie, don't you think?" I asked, holding up a bright purple.

Natalie smiled evilly. "It's perfect, Jack." She said before rumaging through the bucket.

"No way." Jack said sternly. "Not a chance."

"Well you could always go stay with Luke. I'm sure he won't mind."

That's when he made the connection to what I was doing. If he leaves, I get Natalie to tell me what he says about me. If he stays, he gets purple nails. While he glared at me, I just smiled innocently at him.

"Yeah, you know. I think I'll go do that." He finally said, making his way towards the door.

"Good night." I sang with a smirk.

When Natalie was going through the box of nail polishes, Jack looked up at me and mouthed the words, 'I will so get you back.'

I chuckled and sarcastically saluted him before turning back to Natalie.

"I like this one." She said, handing me a light pink.

I smiled. "I like that one."

After we painted each other's nails, we danced around the room for a while to Call Me Maybe and then she told me what Jack told her about me. 

"He said that you had a cute laugh. And that he really loves you. Like really, really loves you." She said as she laid down in my bed, about to go to sleep.

"You can tell me later, okay? You look tired."

She yawned and then nodded. "Yeah, okay. Good night."

"Good night." I whispered. I sat down on the floor and checked my phone in the darkness. It was ten. I waited for Natalie to fall asleep before standing up and quietly leaving the room. I walked down the hall and into Luke's room where the guys were watching some horror movie.

"What'd she say?" Jack asked quickly, causing Luke to erupt into laughter.

I chuckled. "Not much."

"Is she asleep?"

"Yup."

"Thanks." He muttered.

"Yeah, no problem." I sighed. "So I'm crashing in here because I don't want to wake her up." I said, grabbing one of the pillows from Luke's bed and a blanket from his closet, I threw them on the floor.

"You look tired." Luke said with a chuckle.

"I'm exhausted." I whined, plopping down on the floor. "That girl is energetic."

"Tell me about it." Jack mumbled.

I lied down on my makeshift bed and sighed. "Yeah, well, goodnight." I muttered as I fell asleep.

______________________________________________

I lied when I said that this chapter was going to be sweet. I thought it was going to be, but it's going to be next chapter :P

Vote, comment, fan <3

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

54.7K 1K 53
Zara Dunbar, a 16 year old student at beacon hills living a normal life with her two best friends Scott Mccall and Stiles Stilinski until she finds o...
19.5K 316 13
Nefertiti McCall, Scott's sister, has come back to Beacon Hills to fix her life. But once she realizes how dangerous it is and sees the chaos release...
21 0 1
A 16 year old teenager trying to keep her typical teenage life on track while pursuing her dream on becoming a professional dancer heading towards t...
34 1 9
She is no superhero with supernatural powers. She wasn't from another planet, or a freak accident, or a person good with gadgets. She was just an av...