Mad Love | Park Jimin βœ“

By kingguk_

highest rank: #37 β€’ psychopath park jimin au β€’ He leans forward, covering his mouth and whisper, "Only I can... More

Introduction
Tame Park Jimin
1; Don't challenge me
2; Please, love me back
3; Stay.. please stay with me
4; You're unbelievable
5; Neither am i his
6; Like what you see?
7; Don't name it love, please
8; Are you threatening me?
9; What do you mean?
10; I don't know.. but want to know
11; I'll be there to catch you
12; What's your mood tonight?
13; Wild night, tonight (1)
14; Wild night, tonight (2)*
15; The hell happened that night?*
16; I want her
17; Mind eating together?
18; I like us like this
19; Certainly.. i'm ruined
20; You're driving me crazy*
21; Mr. Park wants to see you, now
22; You're mine.. i'm yours
23; Behind this sickening obsession
24; You miss her, don't you?
26; Stop pushing me against the wall
27; A trip to Busan
28; Have you ever been in love?
29; Make the right choice
30; Too fragile to break so effortlessly
31; Leave hers before i break yours
32; What do you want?
33; All that he is hiding
34; She might have feelings for him
35; Don't play me for a fool
36; It's not your fault.. never was
37; The calm and collected seems uneasy
38; Tell him.. i am sorry
39; Nothing remains the same
40; Ruin me before i ruin him
41; Beach! Bitch?
42; Try my luck, once more
43; I did something, i shouldn't have
44; Two bodies mold in one*
45; Perfect disaster, me and her
46; Hiding the truth and lying?
47; How do i start?
48; You and you only
49; History repeats itself
50; I'm getting back to my life*
51; You like it, put a ring on it
Love me, give me some mad love*
thank you
bad love; spin off
1 million reads
1 year already
Long Time No See

25; I hate when you lie

58.7K 2.6K 2.6K
By kingguk_

author's note:

flashbacks are in third person's pov and also written in italics.

Chapter 25

-

She followed him to the door, waving her hand to him childishly,"bye bye!" She sang out cutely. Jimin didn't close the door fully and peeked his head to look at her, watching her put up a fake smile. He knew her too well to be telling when she's faking her emotion.

It was hard for him to leave after spending such a beautiful time with her but he has to. "Bye!" He said, flashing her a smile that didn't reach his eyes. Work is important, He reminded himself.

After a few moments of saying bye to each other, Jimin finally closed the front door of the apartment.

She sighed, frowning her lips. He just left but she already missed him. She picked up his shirt from the couch which she wore the day he came to her, hurriedly.

Smiling to herself, she turned to go inside the room when Jimin suddenly burst into the apartment, startling her. He loosen his tie while walking towards her. She looked at him, confused, "Did you for-"

Without saying anything or letting her complete the sentence, he pinned her against the nearest wall with both wrists above her head and kissed passionately.

The shirt was on the floor beside them with Jimin's tie he just threw.

Pulling away to catch their breathes, their chest heaving up and down, breathless because of the kiss they just shared as if they haven't kissed in ages.

Jimin cupped her face, biting his swollen bottom lip. He could still taste her on the tip of his tongue as he slides it out on his bottom lip even she tasted him inside her mouth, fresh.

"Fuck work, let me work your body instead," He said huskily as he picked her up and carried to the bedroom.

She giggled, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck and said, "Work me good, Daddy!"

-

I sigh, clutching the steering wheel while thinking about what my mom said earlier. It's just hard to live in the present when your past keeps on haunting you, sometimes it makes you helpless even thought you try to come out as strong as you can.

I pick up the food from the passenger seat that I bought for Y/N, It's from her favourite place.I hope, she didn't eat any junk.

As soon as I reach the house front door, I realize the lights are off not even a single house light is on and it's so strange because you don't like to stay in dark at all. For some reason, The house looks dark and slightly creepy but i shrug it off.

"Is she not home yet?" I mumble to myself, furrowing my brow as I type in the pass code. I open the door quickly removing my shoes on the side as I make my way inside the house.

"Y/N, are you up there?"

I yell for her but get no response in return. I walk into the living area to keep the bags of food, I carried on the coffee table. Switching on the light of the lobby and living area, I look around the house it looks neat and silent as if no one is at home.

But suddenly I hear some low whimper like sounds coming from your bedroom, as if someone is crying. My body acts up and quickly rushes towards your bedroom door. I slowly twist the door knob as the door makes the cracking sound.

"Y/N?" I call your name again, feeling my heart raced up and breath heavy. Entering the room, I move my hand in the dark to switch on the lights as soon as I switch them on, my eyes land on the empty bed with sheets messed up.

I look around, only to see your stuff all over the place; books, bag, papers even your phone. I take slow step to the other side of the bed. I see you right there, my eyes widen.

"Y/N!"

I rush towards you immediately. You are curled up into a ball while sitting in the corner of your room, with arms wrap around your knees, hair cover up your whole face. I am frighten to see you like this but more ever worried. Hearing upon my voice, your head snaps in my direction that's when I see you properly; eyes red and swollen, mascara running down your cheeks mixed with tears, tip of the nose is slightly pink.

I slowly walk towards you, moving my hand to touch but you flinch away instantly. My heart breaks at the scene but I didn't let it affect me. I pull up the courage to choke out the words as strong as possible.

"What happened, baby?" I say, squatting down in front you.

You shake your head while tearing up again, "I did nothing wrong, I did nothing," You stutter while speaking as your voice cracked.

"I made a mistake, it was all a mistake,"

"I didn't plan all this, I swear,"

I instantly hug you, wrapping my arms around your shoulder, your face buries in my chest. You cry louder, shaking badly. Trying to push my away but failed as my grip around you is stronger or maybe you're too weak to push me away right now.

My heart hurts to see you, pressing my lips on top of your head, I try to calm you down. Is it because of what happened between you and Jeongguk or something else?

"It's okay, I am here," I try to soothe you while rubbing your back. After few more minutes of crying, you seem to calm down a little not completely though.

Swallowing and daze, your eyes flutter while staring at me. "You okay?" I say softly, caressing your cheek with my fingers. You nod your head, licking your bottom lip. I sigh, watching you act better with time.

I pick you up while you cling to me like a koala bear, legs wrap around my waist, and arms around my neck with head resting on my chest.

"You want to take a bath first, hmm?" I say calmly. "Yes," You reply in a harsh voice because of all the crying. We slowly enter the bathroom and put you on the counter. Your eyes still down on while my eyes on you. I don't know why you are not looking at me but I won't pressure you to tell me.

"Let me get a nice warm bath ready for you," I say, smiling softly at you.

I walk towards the tub to on the tap faucet, water start filling up the tub. To check the water is warm or not, I dip my hand. After feeling satisfied with the water, I grab your favourite bath bomb, Fizzy Strawberry and drop it in the tub.

"I won't look so you can strip," I say without turning to face you, just because I don't want to make you uncomfortable.

"What's the point? you have seen me naked already," You say softly. I nod my head, "But that doesn't mean I don't give you some privacy," I defend.

You don't say anything and I respect that. Without wasting anymore time, I see from the corner of my eye, you move into the tub, naked as soon as you sit down covering yourself with water around your body a small smile makes it's way to my lips, watching you suddenly relax.

"Better?" I say, resting my chin on to my palm for support while watching you play with water.

You look at me, shyly, "Yes, thank you," You smiles, I smile back.

I get up to move towards the wash basin area, you side glance me. I wash my face, splashing the water while rubbing my face. Exhausted by whatever happened today. I quickly grab the face towel to dry my face, patting it softly.

"You need some help?" I say, smiling. You look at me, smiling shyly but it fades away.

"Jimin, what happened to your cheek?" You snap up, ready to walk towards me butt naked but I quickly stop you, pushing you back into the tub slowly. "I am fine, it's nothing," I tell you, smiling.

"No, you're hurt. Did you hide it with make up, huh?" You panic. I love how you're so worried about me. "Who did this to you?" You narrow your eyes at me while moving your hand to touch the cut on my cheek. I smile, holding your hand which is now rested on my cheek.

"It's nothing, don't worry. Just got into a fight with someone," I tell, grinning lightly. You scoff, slapping my arm hard. I whine, "Yah!"

"Don't you dare say you got beaten up because of me," You say, glaring at me. I chuckle, shaking my head, "Oh, you don't wanna know then," with that you suddenly pull back your hand away with an annoyed face.

I sigh, moving close to hold your hand softly rubbing circles on the back with my thumb.

There is a moment of silence between us as you zone out. I take that as a moment to study the side of your small face. Even at this state, you look breathtakingly beautiful. I can't help but fall for you everyday.

Your big round eyes shinning, full lips pouting, your cute little nose which is now slightly pink, your dark brown hair falling down your shoulder with ease.

I pull out my hand forward to put a wet strand of hair sticking up your cheek behind your ear. You flinch suddenly because my touch but still keep calm.

"You know, you can tell me anything, Y/N," I purr sweetly.

You suck on your bottom lip, thinking about something as your forehead wrinkles up, "It's nothing," You say, casually. My jaw muscles tightens, I know exactly why and what happened but wanted to hear from you.

"Be honest with me," I warn in low voice. You sigh, moving your gaze towards me, "I am yours, you're mine that's what matters to you, right?"

I look at you, confused but nod my head. To me what matters is you remain mine and nobody, I mean nobody takes you away from me.

"Yes," I breathe out.

"You ever wonder, what matters to me?" You suddenly say, making my chest tighten. You laugh bitterly, "Even he doesn't," You mumble lowly.

"I guess, I did not," I answer. It make me think, was I forcing it all on you? This whole time, is my love for you is suffocating you?

"You guess?" You say, laughing. My heart tightens, I find it hard to breathe. "Nobody cares," You say. "I do care," I pop suddenly.

"I don't even know anymore," You sigh, closing your eyes. I let you be in your thoughts, to let you think what you actually want, but something bothers me. Why you care what Jeongguk does?

"Did you meet Jeongguk, today?" I say.

"Yes," You answer, quickly and see your body stiffens after the mention of his name. "All good? He didn't bother you, did he?" I say, eyeing you but you keep your eyes down.

"We good," You lie, smiling at me. I nod my head, smiling back. It's funny, how you think you can lie to me because no one knows you better than me. I hate when you lie.

_

"I swear, I am not lying," He chuckled, running around in the living to catch her. She threw a pillow at him while running away from him. "You wanna pillow fight, huh?" Jimin glared, picking another pillow from the couch to throw towards her direction.

"Stop it, he told me you literally punched him in the face, Jimin-ah," She said, running around the couch with him behind her.

Jimin stopped running to catch his breath while leaning down with hands on his knees. "My fist was dying to say hello to his face, what could I have possibly done," He asked breathless due to the whole running behind to catch you. He sounded as if it's quite normal to punch people when they meet them for the first time.

"Oh, shut up!" She groaned, throwing another pillow at him which he perfectly dogged away. He giggled, giving her seductive looks now.

"Shut me up," He said cockily, eyeing her body from head to toe while taking few steps towards her. She smiled cheekily moving backwards, "move away or else I'll stab you," She threatened, making him laugh so hard.

He knew this trick of hers, same old shit. She never did stab him, never!

She tried to push him away but failed as he grabbed both her wrists on top of her head before pinning her against the wall.

"Why don't you kiss me instead of stabbing me?" He promised the idea to her while leaning closer. His breath hitting her face. She giggled, teasingly gripping at Jimin's hair to pull his head up.

"I will if you promise me something," She said, rubbing her lips against his jaw line.

"What?" Jimin furrowed his brow while losing him under her spell. Once touch of hers and Jimin was losing himself to her, like always.

"You'll try to be friends with him," She smiled softly. "Friends?" He repeated her words with an amazed expression, moaning in frustration he moved away from her. She back hugged him, pressing her front into his back.

"Yes, he is my friend and I-"

He cut her off, "Last time I heard he was just your new neighbour who shifted from Daegu,"

"It was months ago," She rolled her eyes, watching him being so pissed about her being friends with a cute neighbour.

"Why do I have to be friends with that grump," Jimin groaned, ruffling his hair.

But before she could answer, a voice interrupted them, "And what made you think I want to be friends with a horn dog like you,"

Jimin's jaw clenched as he heard his voice. She immediately rushes towards him for a hug.

"Behave!" She glared at him, pointing her finger at him as if she's scolding him. He quick pulled his hands up, raising his brow, "Alright,"

"He has the pass code of your house," Jimin asked through his teeth. He started to wonder how close they have gotten behind his back. Now, he felt more scared to leave her alone.

"Yes, we hang out a lot when you're not around," She teased, wrapping her arm around his waist as the cute boy wrapped his around her shoulder.

"Seriously," Jimin glared. She pouted cutely, making him groan in anger. "Don't you dare," he warned but he knows she's going to win.

"Ah, fine!"

"Yay!" She clapped her hand while jumping happily. The cute boy raised his brow at her jumping like a kid, it was not just her jumping but something else was bouncing with her too. Jimin's eye widen too while staring that himself.

"Yah!! Don't jump like that," Jimin groaned, walking towards her to make her stop. She looked, confused, "'Why not?"She said, confused.

"Because you're not wearing a damn bra!" The cute neighbour chuckled, watching Jimin getting red while controlling himself not to burst out. Even his laugh was making Jimin angry but he was ready to be friends with him because of her.

"Oh!" She immediately covered her top with her hands, awkwardly grinning.

Jimin ran a hand through his hair while staring at his girlfriend,who's annoying him too much to the point he can't take it. He never did when it comes to his parents but something about her just made him do everything she asked. Though,it was all good before this super annoying neighbour came into view.

"Introduce yourself come on," She chimed, eyeing both the males.

"We already know each other," They both said in union, making her frown.

"Oh, come on," Jimin whined, stomping his feet against the floor like a child. He was impatient, he never learnt to be patient and watching her test him, he was losing himself with every passing second.

"Jimin," She warned, talking in low tone. She knew how to work him up, she knew how to tame him.

"God! Why do I even love you," He groaned before staring at the man in front of him. He awkwardly stretched his hand out to shake, "Jimin, Park jimin," He said, formally though his jaw was still hard like a rock. He doesn't twitch is lip upwards while introducing himself.

On the other hand,The cute neighbour scoffed, pulling his hand to meet his, "It's a pleasure to meet you, again," He smirked, staring at him.

"Now wasn't that so tough, was it?" She piped, eyeing both the men in excitement. She was happy, she wanted them to get along just like she gets along with his friend, Taehyung.

Jimin rolled his eyes for the 100th time now. It was a habit of hers but guess he's catching up with it too now.

"What was your name, again?" Jimin asked, genuinely. He doesn't remember his name because earlier he didn't find it that important. He had no idea they will suddenly become friends out of no where.

He doesn't hate the man but he doesn't like him either. It's like he wants keep her to him with Taehyung it's different. He is his best friend and he trusted him more than anyone else. He knows no matter what Tae would never betray him, specially not for a girl.

The boy raised his brow, amazed but still introduced himself, " Min Yoongi," The silver hair boy said, licking his bottom lip, "Don't you forget it ever again,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 7.2K 46
Park Jimin was in a abusive relationship, he wanted to do anything to escape it. He was walking to college one day when his friend Min Yoongi approac...
Pick One (VKookMin) By lEEhAN

Mystery / Thriller

43.4K 1.4K 24
"Say... Who do you want better?" He hits me once. "Answer him." The other slaps me hard, twice. They both smiled sweetly as they helped me up. My sh...
3.6M 233K 132
"Jimin...I have to tell you something." "What is it?" "I um...I'm p-pregnant..." His face suddenly contorts with both confusion and disgust as his he...
37.1K 2.9K 40
γ€ŠCOMPLETED》 NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...