Mad Love | Park Jimin βœ“

By kingguk_

highest rank: #37 β€’ psychopath park jimin au β€’ He leans forward, covering his mouth and whisper, "Only I can... More

Introduction
Tame Park Jimin
1; Don't challenge me
2; Please, love me back
3; Stay.. please stay with me
4; You're unbelievable
5; Neither am i his
6; Like what you see?
7; Don't name it love, please
8; Are you threatening me?
9; What do you mean?
10; I don't know.. but want to know
11; I'll be there to catch you
12; What's your mood tonight?
13; Wild night, tonight (1)
14; Wild night, tonight (2)*
15; The hell happened that night?*
16; I want her
17; Mind eating together?
18; I like us like this
19; Certainly.. i'm ruined
20; You're driving me crazy*
21; Mr. Park wants to see you, now
22; You're mine.. i'm yours
23; Behind this sickening obsession
25; I hate when you lie
26; Stop pushing me against the wall
27; A trip to Busan
28; Have you ever been in love?
29; Make the right choice
30; Too fragile to break so effortlessly
31; Leave hers before i break yours
32; What do you want?
33; All that he is hiding
34; She might have feelings for him
35; Don't play me for a fool
36; It's not your fault.. never was
37; The calm and collected seems uneasy
38; Tell him.. i am sorry
39; Nothing remains the same
40; Ruin me before i ruin him
41; Beach! Bitch?
42; Try my luck, once more
43; I did something, i shouldn't have
44; Two bodies mold in one*
45; Perfect disaster, me and her
46; Hiding the truth and lying?
47; How do i start?
48; You and you only
49; History repeats itself
50; I'm getting back to my life*
51; You like it, put a ring on it
Love me, give me some mad love*
thank you
bad love; spin off
1 million reads
1 year already
Long Time No See

24; You miss her, don't you?

60.2K 2.6K 2K
By kingguk_

author's note:

read the chapters carefully because leave some points here and there to connect them from the future chapters.

CHAPTER 24

-

Leather shoes hitting the marble floor, the sound echoing around the silent building. The moment, he entered the main hall everyone stood up to welcome him, respectfully as he stood right next to the head chair.

Dressed up nicely in a black expensive suit, white cotton shirt underneath with a little black detailing on both the collars, his black hair neatly brushed to the one side of his forehead, flashing his features perfectly. He was dressed perfectly for the occasion.

They all bowed down in union towards the young boy, "Good morning, Mr. Park," the head manager spoke, smiling formally.

Jimin nodded his head, smiling and spoke calmly,"Good morning to all, who are present here for the meeting,"

It was a strange sight for his father to see as he has always been a notorious kid since day one. A small smile makes it way on his lips, hiding behind his palm. He was proud of his son, watching him being how he wanted him to be.

"Shall we start with the presentation," Jimin proposed like a professional. They all nodded, picking up their notepads and pens to write down any important points during the whole time.

The meeting ended well, Jimin proposed his idea to the his dad, the board of directors and all the other few important employees of their company.

He bowed down again, finishing of his presentation about the new project which they're going to start in Seoul. He and his father is ready to take their business from Busan to Seoul now.

"It's a great idea though it needs a little bit molding, here and there," One of the heads spoke. His father nodded in understanding the point they are making.

"PARK GROUP will get through it," His father spoke while standing up from the head chair. Jimin eyes met his, the least he expected was his father agreeing with his proposal. "My son is going to carry out the project further as he wants," Mr. Park announced without any more questions further.

Jimin couldn't believe, what he just heard. He couldn't believe his father is supporting his idea of starting a hotel chain in Seoul. Yes, it was hard but it was worth the shot for him.

They all stood up together, bowing down slightly as Mr. Park turned around to walk out of the meeting hall. But before going, he faced Jimin and smiled,

"You did a good job, so- Jimin," He praised him, Patting on his shoulder. Jimin was take a back bit couldn't contain the happiness that was following in his body after watching his father praising in front of other people.

"Thank you d- Mr. Park," He grinned, bowing down as he left the meeting room with his personal manager.

Jimin caught his bottom lip between his teeth, thinking about what his father just said him a few minutes ago. He was caught off guard when he saw other people leaving the room one by one.

He gave them space to leave as he was blocking the way while zoning out.

A hand tapped on his shoulder, turning around to face his personal manager. He smiled large, "I did it, I made him proud for once, Mr. Byun,"

[ JIMIN'S POINT OF VIEW ]

I step out of the car, shutting the door behind. Sighing to myself, I look at the woman who is sitting outside of the cafe. I take my step slow and steady towards her with sweaty palms and rub them against my jeans.

As soon as I stand in front of her, she snaps her head up to look at me. Her eyes watering at the sight of me, smiling softly.

"Orenmanida," I say, standing awkwardly.

She gets up watching me at daze, moving her hands to cup my face with tears filling up her, "Jimin," her voice shaking as she speaks.

I feel myself getting broken as the way she calls my name. She immediately puts her warm hand against my cold cheek. I tilt my head to rest on her palm, closing my eyes as I remember the familiar touch I missed.

"Eomma," I say, breathy.

It's been two hours as we sit here next to each other on the cold bench of the huge park. Not even for once, she let go of my hand. She is holding my hand as if her life depends on it.

"Mom, you can leave my hand. I am not a kid anymore," I laugh, making the situation less awkward. She tightens her grip automatically, I roll my eyes instantly, "I am not running away,"

She seem unbothered. I sigh, poking my shoulder against hers, "Did you call me to meet just to hold my hand, huh," I ask, raising my brow.

"What if I did," She snaps immediately, "I miss my son," She whispers lowly.

"I miss you too," I say, leaning my head to place it on her lap still holding my one hand, she starts to pat my head with other.

"You don't want to know, how your son is handling his businesses here," I say, staring around the empty park.

"Mr. Byun informs me everything," She tells instantly. I shut my eyes, cursing him under my breath, "Is he spying on me for you, now. Last time I checked he was still my personal manager,"

I hope, he didn't tell her about Y/N. I swear if he did, he is fired.

"He still is, Jimin-ah," She speaks softly. How her voice calls me down.

"I got the gift you sent me."

I smile,"You liked it?"

She pulls my ear, twisting it between her finger and thumb, "You bought something from the store I own just to gift me,"

I whine in pain but she doesn't let go of my ear, "And I would have preferred it more if you were the one giving your present to me not Mr. Byun," She pauses, breathing out some air, annoyed.

"You're my son not him," says mom, lowly.

"I am sorry, okay I really am," I groan. "Let go my ear, mom," I cry in pain as she is twisting my ear so hard now it almost turned red.

"Promise me to visit often," The woman twisting my ear says softly at this moment I want to push his hand away but I don't because I understand the amount of pain she goes through because of me and him.

"Promise me, Jimin-ah," She says almost begging me to say yes. I sigh, shutting my eyes in defeat, nothing can stop me from doing what she asks me to do.

"Promise, now let go," I whine, moving my head up from her lap. She releases my ear instantly, grinning like a child.

"God! Mom you're so childish," I glare at her while rubbing my ear. "Learnt from the best," She smirks.

I look at her amazed by the come back but quickly laughs. I still remember how I used to blackmail her for everything I wanted, during my childhood. Look at her doing the same with me now.

Tables have turned, Jimin. I thought to myself while staring at my mom's side profile. She is beautiful as always but obviously growing old with time. I would be lying if I said I don't miss being with her but I can't not yet.

"Can I ask you something?" She looks at me as I nod my head in response.

Being hesitate and nervous as I see her fingers twitching. My face drops realising what possibly she could ask about.

A low groan leaves my mouth, looking in another direction, "Is it about your husband," I ask in a serious tone.

"Jimin, I just want you to be in good t-"

"It is about him so kindly save your breath," I snap, getting angry by the mention of his.

"Jimin,"

"Eomma,"

She glares at me and I don't bother to look her way, getting up from the bench, "I have to go now," I say, fixing my denim jacket.

"Leaving already?" She sounds disappointed but no surprised.

I nod my head, wearing the black shades on the bridge of nose. She sighs, getting up too.

"I heard you went to Busan. Can I ask you why?" She looks at me with a pained expression. Nice timings to wear the shades.

I scoff, "Can't I visit my own house?"

"Don't play with me Jimin, i am your mom. We all know you don't even like to go there after wha-" she pauses, clearing her throat.

"I just wanted some air change, that's it," I tell her, looking everywhere but her.

"I know why you went there," She holds my arm, rubbing it to sooth me.

Voice low yet calming to my ears but my heart is shaking, "You miss her, don't you?"

_

"I miss you," She whined through the other side of the phone. He chuckled at her childishness, licking his bottom lip, "I miss you, too,"

"Then come to me. It's been more than a week you last visited," She complained.

"I am busy, work has been loading these days plus studies too," He said in defence. He wasn't lying, he for real was busy with the new project of the company.

"Jimin," She moaned, making Jimin trip on his own feet while walking towards the meeting room. He had a meeting scheduled for the next few hours and she ain't helping him at all.

"I am at work," He warned her with a low yet deep voice. Not forgetting to keep his composure, he feels his groin area growing with every sound she made on the other side of the phone.

"So am I asking you to work it up on my body. I am wearing your shirt," She whispered into the phone, voice husky and low.

He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck while looking around. Mr. Byun stood right behind eyeing him awkwardly.

"That's great!" He answered, speaking in a high tone than usual.

"Only your shirt, totally naked underneath," She moaned and Jimin choked on the other side.

Jimin's heart skipped a beat, he was losing himself to her with every passing minute. He tried so hard not to give in, chanting, it's a trap, it's a trap, focus on work, Jimin.

"I have to go. I'll come as soon as possible, alright," He said, frowning though on the inside he wanted to run away to her.

He heard him sighing deeply. "Fine! I'll go hang out with the new neighbour then,"

"New, what?" Jimin almost yelled loudly. Mr. Byun flinched at his tone, stepping towards him but he was fast enough to show him the hand.

"Yeah, a cute neighbour just arrived a few days ago. Asked me to hang out but I said I am busy but I'm totally free, now," She said nonchalantly.

Jimin stopped listening to her. His eyes getting serious, fist clutching. Turning around to walk to the opposite direction of the meeting room.

Mr. Byun called his name out but he was blinded by his love.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, his name is-"

Jimin growled, cutting her off, "Save it, I am coming. Keep your cute little ass right where you are. Move and you're dead,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 2.5K 61
He's her target. She's his first love (WARNING: INTENSE SEXUAL CONTENT). ~~~ When Y/n L/n, a spy for one of the biggest mafias in New York City, gets...
Pick One (VKookMin) By lEEhAN

Mystery / Thriller

43.5K 1.4K 24
"Say... Who do you want better?" He hits me once. "Answer him." The other slaps me hard, twice. They both smiled sweetly as they helped me up. My sh...
13.4K 849 31
"you don't even love me all you want is my blood!" Suga yelled at him as Jimin gaze harden on him. "That's all you think of me? That I am only after...
13.5K 359 14
"Just try not to fall in love with Jimin okay? You know, you'll hurt your own pride", Jin says smirking. I snap my neck towards my best friend's dire...