JENLISA: Unexpected Night

By skyaeacus

Jennie said she's 100% straight, but she's not homophobic either. It's just that she has been inlove with a g... More

Chapter 1: Screwed
Chapter 3: War
Chapter 4: Psycho
Chapter 5: [TW]Sideline
Chapter 6: Crazy
Chapter 7: Unforgivable
Chapter 8: Touch
Chapter 9: Feelings
Chapter 10: Let's Play
Chapter 11: [M]Test
Chapter 12: Special
Chapter 13: Words
Chapter 14: Mon amie!
Chapter 15: Judgement
Chapter 16: Mine
Chapter 17: Beautiful
Chapter 18: [TW]Flashback
(Not an update)
Chapter 19: Hurt
Apology
Chapter 20: Confessed
Chapter 21: Responsibility
Chapter 22: Flowers
Chapter 23: Voices
Chapter 24: Official
Chapter 25: [M]Picnic
Chapter 26: Hoodie
Chapter 27: Afraid
Chapter 28: Grass Field
Chapter 29: Phone call
Chapter 30: Runaway
Chapter 31: Forget
Chapter 32: Stop
Chapter 33: News
Chapter 34: Visitor
Chapter 35: Burden
Chapter 36: Morning
Chapter 37: Truth
Chapter 38: Stay
Chapter 39: Ring
Chapter 40: Dream
Chapter 41: Tease
Chapter 42: Opposite[M]
Chapter 43: Make Sure[M]
Chapter 44: Scenario
Chapter 45: Unexpectedly
Chapter 46: Overwhelming
Chapter 47: Revealed
Chapter 48: Everything
Chapter 49: Water
Not An Update
Chapter 50: Kisses
Chapter 51: Again
Chapter 52: Enough
Chapter 53: Flutters
BWISIT!
Chapter 54: First Love
Chapter 55: Over Again
Chapter 56: Bestfriend
Chapter 57: Party
Chapter 58: Say Yes
Chapter 59: Deep [M]
Chapter 60: Coffee
Chapter 61: Game
Chapter 62: Tequila
Chapter 63: Flashes
Chapter 64: Because[Epilogue]

Chapter 2: Hell

82K 2.3K 3.1K
By skyaeacus

Jennie Pov.

At the CMO office.

I was here now standing in front of her desk. While she was seating at her chair, her chin resting above her hands as she scrutinize me.

"Ms. Kim, hmm should I sue you? Or should I just fire you?", She asked straightforwardly. Why does it have to be her? Out of millions of people why does she have to be my boss? What kind of curse do I have to be this unlucky?

I can't answer her as I don't want any of those two choices she asked me.

"You just punch your boss on the face. I can't believe I would meet someone as brave as you Ms.Kim, or should I say someone as unlucky as you?.", She said smirking at the end.

I was biting my lip and feeling anxious right now. I've been working here for almost five years, There's no way I would lose this job. I clenched my eyes closed and sigh deeply before I say..

"I'm sorry.", I blurted out still my eyes closed. I ate my pride, because there are more important things than this.

I slowly opened my eyes as I heard her chair creak. And surprise as she was in front of me and looking at me without any expression.

"Sorry? Look what you have done to my lips Ms. Kim.", She said and pointed at her lips that was cut and still has blood. She was too close that I have to step back a little.

But she holds on my arm to stop me from moving backwards.

"I said you look at it.", She commanded me. And her hands grip on me tight. That it was kind of painful.

She moves her face close to me, so close that it was almost an inch apart. I was startled cause I could feel her breathe on my skin. I was looking at her lips with wide eyes, I've never been this close to someone's face in my entire life. That it was suffocating me. As I held my breath for a long seconds.

I quickly turned my head to the side and shove her hands that was holding my arm tightly.

"I said. I'm sorry.", I mumbled softly. Panting as I finally got some air.

"No one has ever laid their hands on me. I have never felt pain in my entire life.", she said with a deep voice. It was very different that I felt really afraid for the first time. I turned my head back at her. And saw her with that lifeless eyes again. I don't know how to describe it but it looks sad and mad at the same time.

"I won't sue you, or neither fire you. Instead I would make your life a living hell here Ms. Kim. That you would resign at your own will.", She said then turned her back at me. My knees started to get weak as I heard it. I gulped and clenched my hands closed. My heart was pumping fast, I was so scared, scared of losing my job. Scared of the person in front of me. Why does it have to be me?

--------------------------

I went back to my seat. Heaving a deep sigh, as I felt so exhausted early in the morning.

"Unnie? What happened with you? How did you know the new CMO?", Mina whispered as she came closer to my cubicle. And then glanced at the CMO's office that was now transparent after our meeting. Her room's wall are all glass and built in with fog lights so if there are private meetings she can just turn it on and no one will see what's happening inside.

"It's a long a story, I will tell you later. At lunch. Go back to your desk or the seniors might see us.", I whispered back at Mina, cause currently I have a bad record and I don't want to give Ms. Arrogant a reason to fire me.

"Ow, ok sure, ow by the way I have a good news for you unnie.", Mina said that made me turn my gaze on her. I desparately want to hear some good news now that everything from the very start of my day has been bad.

"Taehyung oppa, she did looked for you earlier. He asked me where are you and he seems worried.", Mina said and just by hearing his name, was enough to make my day complete.

"Jinjja?", I asked giggling at my seat and Mina nods in response making me blushed.

Actually I've been liking him for 5yrs secretly. I can't seem to find the courage to confess to him. I don't know how many times I've tried doing it but I always failed, it's either someone will interfere or he would misunderstand cause his so dense. He doesn't have a girlfriend up until now I don't know why maybe he's way too busy supporting his halmoni.

But it's in my favor though cause I don't know what to feel if he suddenly have a girlfriend. I'll be so broken, and by just thinking about it is making me sad already. Gosh I need to confess soon, aish..

I started working on my desk, as My mind was all filled by him. And time to time I got up on my desk intentionally going to the copier machine that was close to his desk just to take a glanced at him.

Then one time..as I went back to the machine.

Suddenly..

"I thought the new CMO will scold you for getting late earlier.", A deep voice came behind me that startled me. But I know it was him that I bit my lip first before I turn around.

"Ow, I'm sorry oppa, my car betrayed me earlier that got me late. About the CMO? It just happened that I bump with her going up here I didn't know she was the CMO though.", I said and tucking my hair behind my ear getting shy while talking casually at him.

"Ow I see, well it kinda made me worried for you, cause the CMO has the power to fire anyone of us. Anytime she wants.", Taehyung said. Did he just tell me his worried for me?, oh my God.. I need some air, this is too much.

"Y-your worried? F-for me?", I said, as I facepalmed myself in my thoughts for stuttering. I hope he won't notice me getting flustered all of sudden.

"Yup. I know how important this job is to you, we've been here for almost 5yrs now. I as well love this job same as you do.", Taehyung said flatly. And for a second I thought he cared for me as someone special. But at the end he's just being kind only. Haist Jennie when will you ever learned that his not into you.

"Actually you're one of the person I didn't want to leave and stay with for more years to come.", Taehyung said. That made me choked. And it literally just melted my heart. Oppa~ I was screaming in happiness inside and no one knows it probably.

"Ms. Kim", a guy called out my name. That made me and Taehyung glanced at him.

"CMO wanted to see you.", The guy said and pointed at the CMO office, before he went back to his desk.

"Excuse me oppa.", I said and bow to Taehyung before I passed through him walking towards the office of Ms. Arrogant.

After being happy here I am again. At this hell where this devil who looks like angel was lurking.

Inside the CMO office.

"What time is it?", She asked not looking at me and busy with some papers. And I'm in front of her standing, did she just call me to ask what time is it? Aish.

"It's 11am.", I answered flatly.

"I know.", She said and still not looking at me.

"Then why did you even asked me?", I said forgetting again that she was the CMO. Aish. Then she glanced at me after my question.

"Because you were already flirting at this early hour. It's only 11am it's not even lunch yet but it seems like you're already full.", She said looking at me. I furrowed my brow after what she said cause my brain suddenly stopped working.

"Sorry, Ms. Manoban. But you're mistaken. I wasn't flirting with anyone.", I answered bluntly. And she raised her brow at me.

"You're not? Then why are you blushing while talking to that guy out there?", She asked straightforwardly. Why is she asking me this?, and how the hell did she know I was blushing?

"Excuse me Ms. Manoban, I know you're my boss, but isn't it too much to asked this personal questions to me. Because either I'm flirting or not it's not something you should care about, it wasn't even written at my contract not to flirt.", I said frankly not caring anymore if she'll get mad or not.

Then she suddenly pickep up the phone on her side and dialled something.

"Hello? Mr. Yang. I have a new rules to include at the contract from now on I want it to be implemented.", She said on the phone while looking at me. I furrowed my brow confused from what she was saying.

"From now own no more flirting at this office. There can't be anymore relationship between employees allowed. And if someone was found having a relationship with another employee they will both get FIRED. Arasso?", She said and dropped the call. I heard everything and left me gawking at my stand. I was literally in shocked hearing what she said. What kind of a person is this?, does she have any remorse to anyone before or is she was naturally born this cruel?

"Now it will be written on your contract. So don't ever question my authority.", She said half liddedly eyeing me.

"I can't believe this.", I mumbles softly as I huffed.

"Is this all you have to tell me Ms. Manoban?", I asked raising my brow. As I'm not enjoying my presence here.

Then she dialed again on her phone calling for someone.

"Hello? Ms. Jung? Can you come to my office? And get me the files that I was asking you earlier.", She said and dropped the call not waiting for the other line to answer. Such a jerk. Aishh..

Then a minute later the door opens, and Ms. Krystal Jung appeared with a tower of papers in her hands.

"Please give that to Ms. Kim here.", Ms. Arrogant said and Ms. Jung handed me all the papers, not giving me a chance to process everything that was happening. What the hell is this?

Then Ms. Jung bow and got out of the office after she handed me all these papers.

"What is these?", I asked with wide eyes, then she got up from her seat and went towards me.

"These? I want you to send all these papers to all our clients. And I want it all done today, since you enjoy going to the copier machine then start doing it now.", She said pointing at the papers in my hand and looking at me.

What the hell is wrong with her?!, How am I supposed to finish all these? I won't even have a chance to have my lunch.

"What are you doing? Are you gonna stare at me the whole time?, move!", She shouted that startled me, aish I wanna strangle her to death, if it weren't for my job, I swear she'll be dead by now.

I stomped my feet out of her office and went back to my desk. Then dropped all the papers with force. Then glanced back at her office. She was looking at me with a smirk on her face, she was intentionally giving me headaches, urgghhh! God please help, I need more patience! I gave her a glare before I slumped my butt on my chair. But before I sat down, I saw her stuck her tongue out like a child mocking me. Aishh! So childish!

----------------------

11:50am

"Unnie? Aren't you going to have lunch?", Mina sneak her head at my side and asked me. But her eyes went wide open as she saw all the papers in front of me.

"What's that unnie?, what's will all that papers? Who gave it to you?", Mina bombared me with a lot of questions but my thoughts were already filled up with all these papers, it feels like my brain was having a mental commotion right now.

"That stupid, arrogant, childish jerk of CMO gave all these to me.", I said not looking back at Mina as I was busy at my monitor.

"Yah. Unnie~ your words, they might hear you~", Mina whispered as she bit her lip and looking around anxiously for possible eavesdropper.

Then I scratches my head and feeling so frustrated right now.

"This is too much." I said mumbling to myself.

"You should go now Mina, I'll try to catch up with you guys. I'll just have to send these to 3 clients before I go down." I added as I shoo Mina so she can have her lunch and not wait for me. Because I still have 47 clients to send these papers to. These are proposals for our next project.

2pm

I wasn't able to got down and have my lunch as I am no where near the half of it.

Growl~

'Aw' I move my hands to my stomach as I felt it rumbling, I was so hungry, but I have to finish all these. Aish that arrogant jerk. I hate her so much.

2:30pm

"Here.", I paper bag was placed in front of me on top of my desk, I quickly look at the person who put it.

And quickly got up from my seat as I saw him.

"I know you haven't eaten your lunch yet. I can't let the employees starve because of too much work.", Taehyung said not looking at me and scratching his nape.

And by instinct I quickly bow and thanked him.

"Thank you so much oppa.", I said and bow. Sometimes I don't get it when he does things like this to me, but it wasn't the first time he did this to me, but him getting shy was my first time seeing it. And it's confusing me. Then I glanced at everyone in the office almost all the girls were looking at us, probably jealous cause I know almost everyone here has a crush on him.

"Please don't exhaust yourself too much. It's not good for your health.", He said and left smiling at me. I sat down again and looked at the paper bag and smile getting all giddy.

I checked inside the paperbag and saw a sandwich and chocolate bar inside. How much thoughtful can he be? Aishh..

"Ms. Kim", a guy calls on me again that I quickly turned my head again looking at him.

"CMO calls you to her office.", He said, Nooooo please not again.

I went inside her office and for God sake what does she even do here? Is her job to watch everything I do?

She was seating and waiting for me. With that poker face again. And just by seeing it was enough to ruin my precious mood earlier.

Then someone enters after me, with the paperbag in his hand that looks familiar to me it was Taehyung oppa gave me.

"Hey?, that's mine?", The guy then handed the bag to this arrogant jerk, which confused the hell out of me. Then the guy quickly went out after.

"Ow, a sandwich and a chocolate, perfect to get your energy back.", She said as she peak inside the bag.

"Yah!", I shout as I forgot who was the person in front of me again.

"Did you just shouted at me?", She asked with furrowed brow, and I heave a deep sigh before I answered her.

"It's mine. You don't have the right to take what's mine.", I said with a much lower tone.

But the jerk, put her hands inside the bag and get the sandwich out of it. Then the next thing she does, she opened the sandwich's packaging and grab one of it and shove it to her mouth. And I was here left speechless and gawking at my stand. I think my soul suddenly left my body for a while as I watch her munching on my sandwich.

She savor all of my sandwiches until the very last bite, nothing was left for me.

"Hmm, this sandwich taste awful. I think my stomach will get hurt because of this cheap sandwish I ate, but you have to thank me cause it's not your stomach that will get hurt but mine. So you owned me.", She said scrunching her face and holding at her stomach acting like it was hurting.

I lowered my head and clenched my hands as I'm already at the verge of killing someone.

"Why are you doing this to me?", I asked now my eyes darted at her.

"You smiled. You seems happy and I hate it, didn't I tell you? That I would make your life here a living hell.", She said and smirk at me again. How much worst can she get? I wanted to cry as I felt so emotionaly drained.

"Suit yourself then. You think I would give up? No, I won't, I won't give you that satisfaction and oh you hated my smile right?, Then I'll be smiling more often now.", I said and smiled at her. I saw her got up from her seat clenching her hands and glaring at me.

Then she moves closer to me. Looking down and looking straight to my eyes with furrowed brow.

"Are you challenging me Ms. Kim?", She said not breaking the eye contact.

"Are you challenged then Ms. Manoban?", I asked looking straight on her eyes as well. There's no way I'm going to back out either. She'll get tired eventually, and I would stay here no matter what.

This was just the start, and I know there are more worst thing that would happen, but I'm prepared by it. I'm Jennie Kim, and I'm not the type of person who give up easily.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Let's make the story a bit slow. Hahaha. I hope this story will went well same as the previous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 15.5K 78
Lisa and Jennie are happy. They're engaged and about to have a baby. Just as they're about to get their happy ending Lisa gets into an accident and f...
258K 4.2K 30
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...
127K 4.3K 39
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...
66.8K 3.3K 32
❝ Once upon a time, there was a love story, and it Started With A Dare. ❞ ▪︎▪︎ Jennie was dared to make Jisoo Kim, a cold hearted person, fall for h...