Nova Vida

By STAlberts

Un-edited. Everything Imogene has come to know is a lie. One day at school when zombies suddenly become a rea... More

Prologue
Part One: The Lie
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Part Two: The Rebels
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Part Three: The War
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Publishing

73 3 0
By STAlberts

Hi everyone (so two people)....

As you might already know, I wrote this book for NaNoWriMo. One of the prizes you get if you are to finish 50,000 words in a month is a self publishing offer. So I'm self publishing my book!!!!! I'm super excited. I just finished the editing, and boy was there a lot of mistakes. I also went and changed a few things around in the book (i.e. plot holes).

I just wanted to tell you this exciting news. Soon you'll be able to buy this book on Amazon. And I hope you do! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 129 43
Ann was living in a normal world. She had everything she wanted, friends, family, and great memories. But, one day that all changed when a strange di...
17.6K 975 26
Neyomi is your typical teenage girl... In a zombie apocalypse. She looses everything she has ever known in a matter of months. She makes friends in a...
65 2 24
Evelyn Archer and her brother Evan always did the best they could for themselves. After their mom died, and their dad turned to alcohol, they stuck t...
317 118 37
It's the year 2250. Humanity is facing the largest threat in all of history. Ever since it first arrived in 2020, the coronavirus has mutated and dev...